Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:25 am

Post by Iammars »

/conform
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:24 am

Post by Iammars »

Battle Mage wrote:
Iammars wrote:/conform
Always knew you would eventually. :P

/CONFIRM!
Maybe, maybe, that's what you thought. That'll be the first time and the last time though. (Well, of the times since I've come back from my extended absence.)
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:50 pm

Post by Iammars »

Random Vote: mith

Because I don't think I've ever done that before.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #54 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:33 am

Post by Iammars »

I understand that the Jester should come out, but I am not the Jester.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #113 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:11 pm

Post by Iammars »

petroleumjelly wrote:The order of winning does not matter - what matters is that factions avoid
losing
, which the Jester does if they are nightkilled.
Actually according to the rules, if the Jester is lynched, we keep playing for second place. It's not really equal.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #121 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:31 pm

Post by Iammars »

Thanks for confirming mod.
Still think that it's good for the Jester to come out.

Unvote, Vote: Greasy Spot
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #124 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:43 pm

Post by Iammars »

If tyhess gets too powerful, the mafia will just try to shoot him as they know that tyhess is against them.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #132 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:03 pm

Post by Iammars »

Oh damn, you're right. I totally missed that tyhess could be mafia. I only considered tyhess to be town or cult. Ouch, that would suck. I retract my previous comment on the basis of idiocy (or as much as I can in a game of mafia.)
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #135 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:07 pm

Post by Iammars »

RossWilliam wrote:I don't think it's possible to just assume someone could be either town or cult, if your a simple townie. All townies come in with the glaring mindset that O-M-G, anybody could be anybody, and there is no real assumptions or omissions like the one Iammars made possible.
Normally you're right. However, I've seen both town cults and cult cults, so the prospect of a mafia cult didn't even some up to me.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #146 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:25 am

Post by Iammars »

Dani Banani wrote:also, a result of 18 isn't tyhess... but 20 is... anyone have a viable reason how this could have happened?..
You're running Vista?
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #158 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:40 am

Post by Iammars »

Holy wrote:Meanwhile,
vote: hasdgfas
. Tongue tied in this game?
Actually, looking back at hasdgfas, it appears that he has a post restriction.

Hint: AMEN!
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #162 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:46 am

Post by Iammars »

al_kohaulec wrote:
Smaller FoS: Iammers
*cough*
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #176 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by Iammars »

tyhess wrote:Second off, MoS has dice rolled his first post in the other two games i've been in with him, so I'm fine with that.
Just because someone does it all the time doesn't mean that it's necessarily good.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #223 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:02 pm

Post by Iammars »

Look at hasdgfas's posts, then read Mostly Mute Monk Mafia. It appears that he has the restriction from that game.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #237 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:04 am

Post by Iammars »

curiouskarmadog wrote:well I guess it wont drop it now that you told him you would lynch him if he doesnt. Want to make sure I got this straight, since I wasnt at Thespival, there was no game where people yell "amen" and such in there posts?

ok, can someone provide a link to that game?
Here

And it looks like a long game, but it's really short to read through because of the theme of the game.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #260 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:24 am

Post by Iammars »

Battle Mage wrote:@Captain Bandwagon- LAWL. You think just because someone doesnt agree with you, they are clearly a rulebreaking alt user? Im offended. and
Mith
can confirm awareness of any and all multiple accounts i am in possession of, as can moderators of all my games in which it is an issue. Let me guess. Are you the alt of Jdodge? or Quagmire? :roll:
I believe he's the alt of Disciple Slayer.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #318 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:50 pm

Post by Iammars »

MeMe wrote:I'm also getting curious about Fletcher since I'm almost positive I saw him reading the site yesterday afternoon and was fully expecting to see a resulting post. So...did my eyes deceive me, Fletch? If not, why no post?
This is one of the reasons that I'm glad that no one from my family is on this site.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #352 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:20 pm

Post by Iammars »

I knew about the trap, but since mith and Pooky were both saying the same thing, I decided not to call them out on crap logic. And GS, that was not necessary. If you're that angry, push yourself away from your keyboard, stand up, and go eat ice cream or something to cool yourself down. Rolling around in snow also helps.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #380 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:26 am

Post by Iammars »

mith wrote:Is getting married a scumtell?

I'm flying today, and will be jetlagging/MIThunting tomorrow and Sunday. I'll try to make a post before the end of the weekend, though.
Lucky. I want to MIThunt. Let me know how it goes!

(Of course, I'm going to read the archive of the puzzles as soon as I can.)
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #383 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:55 pm

Post by Iammars »

hasdgfas, would it be a good idea to Amen?

I mean, you've posted amen in just about every post so far. I would like for you to say other things too.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #481 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:29 pm

Post by Iammars »

RossWilliam wrote:alko I don't see why GS's preservation is that important. I think lynching him aids the town no matter what, though I'll unvote if you provide strong logic that I should.
I agree with the above. I'm really getting tired of him. The last time I saw someone claiming in big text like that, it was when I was in my first newbie game, and I was claiming vanilla townie.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #534 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:45 pm

Post by Iammars »

The only thing I see about is the fact that he was encouraging someone to break his post restriction, but in that case, it doesn't seem that bad, seeing as hasdgfas was being kinda unhelpful with explanations.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #628 (isolation #22) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:19 am

Post by Iammars »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:and jester claim now please, we can't lynch you.
Why would you think he would claim?
hasdgfas wrote:Amen!
Amen!
al_kohaulec wrote:Sarc claimed he agrees with Pooky for now. Not that just that is a good reason, but it's definitely not claiming for no reason at all.
They're basically the same thing. The implication in Sarc's quote was that he was just following Pooky blindly until he caught up with the game, which is basically just picking a player at random.
MeMe wrote:vote: Sarcastro

Oh shoot. Now BM thinks I'm dumb.
LOL.
Talitha wrote:Just checking in to see who didn't survive the night.

Boo.
Minor tell here.
al_kohaulec wrote:MeMe, I haven't noticed her as being very active, almost seeming to post without posting. I haven't been impressed with her play. There are possible excuses for it, but generally her play hasn't seemed as strong as MeMe's play typically should be IMO.
Everyone's aloud to have a bad game every once in a while.
al_kohaulec wrote:I'm not sure, but I think Ross first made my list for being scummy when I noticed him jumping on top of the attacks towards GS and Iammers.
Grr...
Mastermind of Sin wrote:Anyone in favor of forgoing lynches and just NKing people until the jester claims?
I'd be in favor of it if a vigilante claims.
tyhess wrote:Anyone in favor of forgoing lynches and just NKing people until the jester claims?
Are you serious? That'd be cool.
Monkey wrote:Nanookthewolf
Holy crap...
Monkey wrote:Now in light of Tyhess's claim, and no counter as of yet .. I'm sticking with my vote for now.
Why would someone counterclaim?
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #670 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:00 am

Post by Iammars »

Battle Mage wrote:Interesting post. Some responses are good, some are weak. But the most noticeable trend is that you are analysing perhaps the most obscure set of posts in the game. Id say you could be far more productive than this if you put your mind to it.
I tend to go after whatever I see. And why are obscure posts bad?
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #696 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:15 pm

Post by Iammars »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ok

its obvious that whoever this jester is, he/she is a terrible awful player who does not realize that with 2 nightkills happening during the night and only one lynch occuring each day, his/her odds of winning are way better by claiming than not claiming.

that said, let's not beat a dead horse any further.

The Jester is an awful awful player, I'm going to just accept that.

Let's move on, let's just pretend there isn't a jester in the game and lynch some scumbags.

Now I need some complete dupes to follow me around in order to help me get my diagnosis right.

Hapless Dupe Number One will have to disagree with everything I say

Hapless Dupe Number Two will have to agree with everything I say and try to prove that I'm right.

Hapless Dupe Number Three has to act outraged all the time at everything I say.

Hapless Dupe Number Four has to be the complete klutz and have no idea what is going on.

Hapless Dupe Number Five will try to save my immortal soul.

So I just need 5 brave volunteers.

Who is up for it?
This post increases my belief that Pooky is town. He's still under MeMe though.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #698 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:38 pm

Post by Iammars »

Whenever Pooky starts to make plans, he becomes more and more protown.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #700 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:17 pm

Post by Iammars »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Why is he under MeMe?
General townish air I'm getting from her.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #726 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:10 pm

Post by Iammars »

Battle Mage wrote:The more i read IamMars's posts, the more i think he would be a worthy policy lynch, simply on grounds of incredibly obvious buddying up to experienced players.
HoS: IamMars
Your point?
I see no problem with MeMe having a fanboy.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #754 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:49 am

Post by Iammars »

Battle Mage wrote:I do. Its called 'buddying up'. If you want to be a fan of MeMe, by all means make a celebratory post in General Discussion.
No, it wouldn't be appropriate.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #762 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:23 pm

Post by Iammars »

Battle Mage wrote:@IamMars-stop being pedantic. Just set up a forum dedicated to MeMe, or alternatively, join one of the numerous ones currently in existence.
If I'm just being pedantic, can we agree to stop until I bring it up again?

(This isn't asking you, this is telling you. You'll see why later.)
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #806 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:31 am

Post by Iammars »

Sarcastro wrote:
farside22 wrote:Well I want an opportunity to say something since this is a deadline and no one is giving me a chance I am allowed to claim. IF you choose to lynch still go look at pooky and the person I voted against before he conviently changed his vote to lynch me.
I agree with GS this game sucks if no one listens.
I am the doctor.
Yeah, she's scum. Lynch faster, please.
Really? I see her as town for this. Either way, I have policy of not lynching doctors except in certain cases.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #943 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:04 pm

Post by Iammars »

Ameliaslay wrote:Currently up to page 28, I am.. and this just popped out at me.
Iammars wrote:Whenever Pooky starts to make plans, he becomes more and more protown.
I'd be disinclined to think that myself, only because of a particular game at Thespival where he began leading the town to his own scum win. So I'm not sure that's an indication either way.
But did he come up with a detailed plan for the win, or did he just generally lead the town?

@Talitha: Yeah, I know. But just because I didn't find anyone scummy and I wasn't able to post for a week doesn't mean I should necessarily lose my vote.

Now, if we needed to prove something with tyhess, then I would volunteer to test since I haven't been voting much this game, but I don't see the purpose right now.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1015 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:13 pm

Post by Iammars »

I still believe farside. I can see 2 docs in a game with three kills at night. It's certainly not common, but possible.

While Beep Beep doesn't have to reveal the inner workings of his scum score, he should at least give us general things that influences them heavily. I can tell you that viewing posts in isolation affects my scumdar readings more than interactions between players.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1017 (isolation #33) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:42 pm

Post by Iammars »

I have no clue what effects Beep Beep's readings. I just gave an example as to what affects my readings.

Yes. Obviously I read posts later after I mark them as scummy to make sure I'm not completely misinterpreting the post, but yes, you're right on the first half of your statement.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1019 (isolation #34) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:39 pm

Post by Iammars »

Oh right.
AMEN!
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1041 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:04 pm

Post by Iammars »

Ameliaslay wrote:
iammars wrote:I have no clue what effects Beep Beep's readings. I just gave an example as to what affects my readings.
Not to be nitpicky, but if the two are unrelated-- Beep Beep's reasons, and an example of your own-- why connect them-- why make that statement?
I was giving an example of what I was talking about.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1149 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:35 pm

Post by Iammars »

Got prodded. I'm sorry I hadn't posted earlier, but I was sick.

I'm not too fond of the Farside wagon, only because in a game that averages 2-3 kills per night, I can see 2 doctors being a distinct possibility, and I doubt that farside is lying about her claim.

Pooky: What the hell? Seriously, you claim fakeclaim tracker on a dead player? What the hell was that supposed to accomplish?

Unvote, Vote: PookytheMagicalBear
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1151 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:59 pm

Post by Iammars »

farside22 wrote:Come on Iammars don't you know I should have been night killed since I claimed doctor.
WIFOM.
If you actually are a doctor, scum wouldn't mind having you lynched, so they can spend they're nightkill on someone else. The idea is that we leave you alive and force the scum to nightkill you. It's a game of chicken. Who will be the first to kill the claimed doctor?

However, that last post strongly gives Jester vibes.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1153 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:16 pm

Post by Iammars »

farside22 wrote:Obviously you are not reading everyones post. That is the general consenses. I was being sarcastic.
I know that's the general consensus, I just didn't pick up on the sarcasm. Side effect of being sick.
I still think the general consensus is wrong though.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1155 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:25 pm

Post by Iammars »

And what if a protown power role did target Talitha last night? (say, a roleblocker)
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1238 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:53 pm

Post by Iammars »

MeMe: You're plan would be better except for the fact that we don't know who the Jester is. The scum's not going to listen to a town consensus. That'd just be the town directing the mafia kill. I have a strong feeling we have a vig though, and that'd be a good person to try to direct.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1466 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:22 pm

Post by Iammars »

Battle Mage, paraphrased wrote:<Whole bunch of stuf about MeMe being scum because of the situation wen she asked for replacement>
Seriously. How can you possibly read anything into this? And this is without my bias towards MeMe (now mathcam).
mathcam wrote:Second, there's the 5 (now 6?) HD's
HD's? What are those? But otherwise, I agree with all the reasons that Pooky is scum, except that I think that he was mafia trying to out power roles.
petroleumjelly wrote:I need to emphasize something, because nobody seems to be getting it. I think the best move for the town is to lynch as if there is not a jester.
Thus the reason why I hate Jesters. Focusing on one type of scum will distract us from the other. However, the game is won/lost by who the moderator says wins/loses, so if the Jester wins, we still get second place. You may think of it as a victory, but the mod certainly won't and that's what counts.
Beep! Beep! wrote:MeMe: Scum that ran away.
Same as BM above. Seriously guys, you're using arguements that apply to newbies on MeMe. That's insulting.
Beep! Beep! wrote:You keep saying I'm the Jester, when YOU are the Jester.
Attempting discursive coercion
By strenuous overexertion,
Repeating your plea
'Til I nod and agree,
Well, frankly, that's proof by assertion.
(limerickdb.com)
petroleumjelly wrote:The only thing off the top of my head is Verbose 2
There was a mini run a long time ago that had this same mechanic. I'm thinking Aelyn ran it, but I'm not sure.
Beep! Beep! wrote:However, you are a Quack Doctor, unlike the dead McCoy, who was the real McCoy, and the real Doctor. Same card, different roles.
That's the whole point of the quack doctor! She's not supposed to know!
curiouskarmadog wrote:vote Beep Beep, I dont think you are the Jester now, you are just DGB, if the Mod assigned you the Jester role, he is a sick SOB.
Lol.
farside22 wrote:Don't expect people to believe you after my lynch. Good luck defending yourself with just two words.
He can speak more than two words, you know...

Basic feelings on some players:
farside22: I could get behind a farside22 lynch, but I really don't want to. There's a twanging pain in my gut that says we shouldn't lynch her, mainly due to the doctor claim.
Pooky: My vote here stays. I still think that he's scum to the bone. The gambit was what solidified it for me. The gambit would be something I would expect out of Blackberry or a player similar to him, not from Pooky. That's just stupid.
pj: Most of everything he's said seems fine to me. He seems protown.
Beep! Beep!: I don't know. These posts are on the edge. They keep flipping from pro-town to anti-town. I'm not sure whether or not I want to lynch her.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1507 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:33 pm

Post by Iammars »

I think the arrow means that he tracked CKD to Pooky. Creative use of teh smilie with two words.

I'll post my MoS stuff when I have time. That won't be right now for sure.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1557 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:41 pm

Post by Iammars »

Another quick post. It looks my long post is going to have to come on spring break unless my teachers continue to pile work on me.

BM was being stupid about breadcrumbs. The only thing that ckd has going against him is the lateness of it. But I am inclined to believe it based on the page number.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1566 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:11 pm

Post by Iammars »

mathcam wrote:Iammars: Yeah, that last line made no sense. If you're talking about CKD, why would the page number convince you he's telling the truth? I put forward an argument that the page number is actually evidence
against
the possibility he's telling the truth.
It's page 42. Don't tell me you don't know what that means.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1569 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:21 pm

Post by Iammars »

Mr_Gnome_It_All wrote:
Iammars wrote:It's page 42. Don't tell me you don't know what that means.
It means your pages are longer than mine. I'm on page 63.
We're talking about ckd's breadcrumb, not about the current page length.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1641 (isolation #46) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:13 pm

Post by Iammars »

Battle Mage wrote:you realise over-defensiveness is a scumtell right?
Vote: Battle Mage

Blatant scum tell.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1655 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:13 pm

Post by Iammars »

Battle Mage wrote:lol you sure thats not coz i suggested the Mod kick you out of the game?
No, that's not the reason. Actually, I thank everyone for being patient with me in this game. Things aren't going well IRL, but this has been a really interesting game that I still want to be a part of.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
FoS Iammars..

Why exactly do you feel that BM is a better vote than Has or myself?
BM hasn't really been feeling great with me all game, which is slightly unusual, but that last post just flipped the trigger. It is impossible for anyone to be overdefensive.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1668 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:26 pm

Post by Iammars »

Battle Mage wrote:
Iammars wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
FoS Iammars..

Why exactly do you feel that BM is a better vote than Has or myself?
BM hasn't really been feeling great with me all game, which is slightly unusual, but that last post just flipped the trigger. It is impossible for anyone to be overdefensive.
Wtf are you on about? Of course its possible to be over-defensive. -.-

And your meta is a lie btw. As far as i recall, we have only played 1 game together recently, and in that, you felt suspicious of me if i recall correctly...

BM
A town member has the right to be as defensive as he wants. He knows he's town, so he wants to prevent his lynch as much as possible. Therefore, you can't fault overdefensiveness.

And I read a lot of other games. I develop metas based on games I'm not in.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1684 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:42 pm

Post by Iammars »

Beep! Beep! wrote:The kind of frustration that CKD is experimenting appears genuine. I have done exactly that myself, several times, out of frustration.

I will give him breathing room.

Also our replacement hasn't read yet.

unvote
But wait, I thought you were a brand new player! :wink:

But seriously, Battle Mage is the real scum here.

And vigging mathcam is a bad idea. That guy's obv. protown.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1699 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:19 am

Post by Iammars »

petroleumjelly wrote:And actually, the overview of the city is correct -- I had only remembered the children's playing blocks for the role-blocker. Curiouser and curiouser.
You do realize that we can get access to all the pictures of the non-green cards, right?
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1701 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:27 am

Post by Iammars »

I thought I posted my stance on ckd/has. I guess I didn't make it clear then. I believe that the two claims aren't contradictory, and don't see why we necessarily have to lynch one of them. I believe that Battle Mage is scummier than either player.

And @ BM: I'm not sure if I answered your question from earlier fully. Defensiveness isn't necessarily a bad thing, just as long as if the player is also attacking other players. Defensiveness is the default. You can't fault someone for being at the default.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1704 (isolation #52) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:51 am

Post by Iammars »

curiouskarmadog wrote:Has said I targetted pooky last night...I DID NOT in any manner...that is directly contradictory..please explain how it isnt.
Wow. I've spent most of today thinking that CKD blocked Pooky. I need a drink. (Non-alchololic, obv.)

(There could be a bus driver or other redirector...)

Yeah. I need to reread today then.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1727 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:09 am

Post by Iammars »

petroleumjelly wrote:I think the following players need to post more:

1.) Iammars
Yeah, I know. I'm working on a reread, remember?

However, I have NO time until Wednesday to even attempt a reread. So I wouldn't wait for me.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1787 (isolation #54) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:44 pm

Post by Iammars »

Prod recieved.

Unvote{/b] right now. I still haven't had a chance to reread, so I'm not going to risk my vote being on a bad place. I need school to calm down a bit before I can get a reread in.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1852 (isolation #55) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:37 pm

Post by Iammars »

Beep! Beep! - What the hell? Just because you can't vote doesn't mean that you should stop participating. You haven't done well on my scumdar for most of the game, and this didn't help.
hasdgfas - Pretty much confirmed town at this point? I think I understand the CKD/has deal now, and this confirms that has couldn't have been in the same group as CKD, right?
Holy - I have no clue about this person. I may have to read this person's posts individually to get more of a clue about her.
Mathcam - Most of what he says makes sense, but the same with petroleumjelly, and the two of them seem to be at odds. I'm not sure which of them to believe more, but I think that there is a chance that both of them are town. However, I am getting a better feel from mathcam than pj.
Mizzy - I have no clue about this person. I may have to read this person's posts individually to get more of a clue about her.
Mr_Gnome_It_All - I don't like this at all. Not at all. You couldn't at least have told us that you were going to do it before you did it? I don't even care about debate, I just want to know about the ability before it happens. There's no benefit for surprise about whether or not you're using the ability, so there's no reason for us not to know.
petroleumjelly - see mathcam.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”