Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:05 pm

Post by Fletcher »

Confirm
[size=75]"But you know what they say. 'Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing. But too much of an awesome thing is... umm... really, really dumb and bad.'"- Strong Bad[/size]
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #259 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:15 am

Post by Fletcher »

HI!

Sorry everybody. I totally forgot about the game, but now I will make it a priority. I will have a coherent post this afternoon. Right now I have school.
[size=75]"But you know what they say. 'Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing. But too much of an awesome thing is... umm... really, really dumb and bad.'"- Strong Bad[/size]
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #319 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:30 pm

Post by Fletcher »

GAH! Was going to post last night and got sidetracked and lost my post.

In summary:
I'm not the Jester, but I do agree with the Jester needing to come out as soon as possible.

Don't think Greasy Spot is very scummy, because, like Dani Banani, I thought the same things at Thespival.

I like the idea of the Cult of the Couch not using his power until later in the game when we can have a more strong idea as to what effects it will have.

I don't think Iammars slip was very scummy either.
tyhess wrote:I would agree but the 1 doubt that keeps coming into my mind is that if I say I'm going to recruit a scum, then the scum NK's me. Now you know who a scum wold be, but theres also huge WIFOM there......I'd like to hear more opinions
There is no avoiding this since everything is public anyways. Or am I missing the point?
Greasy Spot wrote:@ALL If you lynch me the Jester will win and the Town will be well on its way to losing.
?

In response to Battle Mage's view of the jester situation: You state that you are playing in a legendary field of players, but you seem to have no respect for their experience or thoughts. This is shown through your blatant denial of the whole plan. This is doubly shocking when EVERYONE from Thespival playing in this game agrees with the plan. Do you think we are all idiots? Do you think we are all lying? Are we all mafia? I'm going to have to guess no. As I said before I understand the confusion on this topic, but to not back off after so much opposition is questionable at the very least.

Vote: Battle Mage
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #332 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:30 am

Post by Fletcher »

[written before I read mith's post]
Battle Mage wrote:Out of interest, why do you find GS's criticisms of the logic of those at Thespival to be reasonable, and mine to be inherently scummy, despite admitting that YOU also shared those views when you were at Thespival?
You will not lay-off, especially in light of the fact that you state that this is a very experienced group. You'd think you would have done so to some degree. GS is a prime example of this. Thinking more on this I'm not sure how well-founded my vote is, because it seems odd for a mafia to put himself out so much... however you just may do that as scum. As you have pointed out, I have not meta-gamed your play.[/written before]

Unvote: Battle Mage

I don't see the point to killing the trap? Would it really have been so detrimental to keep it going?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”