tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:44 pm

Post by tyhess »

Vote:CKD
....because he recruited someone in some other game and I feel like it.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:12 pm

Post by tyhess »

Vote:Greasy Spot

I didn't like the whole avoiding of questions things.....
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:24 am

Post by tyhess »

DAmn is this game going fast....looks to be pretty fun....

First off, I assumed you guys assumed I was not the jester, so I saw no point in saying that I wasn't (which I'm not)

Second off, MoS has dice rolled his first post in the other two games i've been in with him, so I'm fine with that.

3rd:

major FoS:Iammars
for the slip

Also,
FoS Dani Banani
for this:

Dani Banani wrote:
mith wrote:Why are you voting MoS?
call it a semi-random vote...
How could it be semi random when he hadn't posted and their was (is) a ton of suspision on grease spot?
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:29 pm

Post by tyhess »

petroleumjelly wrote:Cripes.
Unvote: Greasy Spot
, to avoid premature lynches.

tyhess, what say you about the nature of your (public) role?
I think anytying I say will be taken for a grain of salt, as i would do if I was not the cult, so it doesn't matter what I do, but with that said, I will not recruit unless 1) I believe someone is scum, 2) I beleive he is a useless player for the town, or 3) some other thing comes up that I feel like me having the vote would be better. Sound right?
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:52 pm

Post by tyhess »

****meant it doesn't matter what I say....

and I think hasd can only type two words, if anyone hasn't figured that out....and I think he needs to post either a smile or ! or something??? just going off the top of my head..haven't looked back at his other posts....
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:24 am

Post by tyhess »

Dani Banani wrote:
tyhess wrote:How could it be semi random when he hadn't posted
tyhess wrote:and their was (is) a ton of suspision on grease spot?
next time, please do your own research...

i've already answered these questions... (link)

i know u major FOS'd Iammars & FOS'd me, but:

who do you find most suspicious right now?

why aren't you voting them?

Greasy spot...and I am....
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:26 am

Post by tyhess »

RossWilliam wrote:I would be careful with all the discussion of hasdg's speech impediment. he wants it on, and with all this talking about it we might inadvertadly cause something to happen to him. Who knows, but better safe than sorry.

(Of course I'm only assuming it's a pro-town speech impediment. but one again, who knows.)

Should we agree to let it be?

PS: Totally agree with AK that all recruiting should be done by group consensus, and tyhess merely be the instrument of procedure.

I don't know about this.....I think it would be too easy for scum to manipulate whose vote away and whose I don't....
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:43 pm

Post by tyhess »

My thinking is that I won't untiil the end of the game as it is unless I see somethign that would be smart to do it with....

and another thing.....I'm still kind of confused-there's a night stage right? If I want to take a scums vote away, all they have to do is night lynch me....
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:03 pm

Post by tyhess »

I would agree but the 1 doubt that keeps coming into my mind is that if I say I'm going to recruit a scum, then the scum NK's me. Now you know who a scum wold be, but theres also huge WIFOM there......I'd like to hear more opinions
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:57 pm

Post by tyhess »

Then that's just a waste of 2 powerroles-I recruit player A and then whoever gets to inspect them finds their innocent. How does the person who inspected person A relay that to the other town players? If he's scum, then the same thing. How does it get relayed without losing both the cult of the couch and the "investigator"....
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:00 pm

Post by tyhess »

EBWOP

and how do we know there is some kind of investigator?? I don't see it confirmed or denied anywhere...
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:51 am

Post by tyhess »

QuickBen wrote:Well yes, I agree with something I mentioned. Ty should only use his power if we all agree on it. The main reason the scum wouldn't nightkill you for recruiting them is because as long as you're holding their vote, they'll never be on a townie's lynch. The other reason is that instead of having to talk 5 or 6 people into voting their way, they just have to convince you. There. Now I've given the scum reasons to *really* think before they kill you.

Why would they never be on a town's lynch?.....
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:09 am

Post by tyhess »

how many games have you been in where you know for sure someone's scum, let alone 2 people??
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:37 am

Post by tyhess »

Ok Now I get what your talking about.....
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:27 pm

Post by tyhess »

I was wondering how supposably some of the best players could be such idiots. I was waiting until they claimed and then I was going to push for the Jesters lynch, hard. I hate not taking 1st.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:50 pm

Post by tyhess »

Greasy Spot wrote:Let's take these past 18 pages and think back thru them.

Why am I being voted so much? Well because I verbally doubted the plan for the Jester to claim his role on Day 1 so the Town could protect him. I honestly believed they were talking crap and like Mafia. I didn't know they had formulated a "plan".

Does that really show that I am scum? Well maybe I am 'scummy' for doing that but that does not make me a member of the Mafia. It does show that I must be ignorant to miss the plan, oh, wait...but I wasn't at Thespival. I didn't know a plan was hatched.

Why weren't you at Thespival? For starters I didn't even know what Thespival was before I came here at I didn't even come here till January 3rd 2008, a little over a month ago.

Does that excuse my behavior? No it doesn't but it also doesn't warrant my lynching at this time, unless you are playing for the Mafia.

Ok, so I hope I have made this clear.
I am not the Jester. I am not Mafia

Does this seem like I am trying to save my neck? Yes it does. I do not want to be lynched when so many Mafia are running loose in this Town.

Still, there was no reason to drag out your claim of not being Jester. You should have claimed and then decided what you were going to do after there was a claim by a jester. There was no reason to argue the plan one way or another until a jester claimed, usnless, of course, you are the jester.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:13 pm

Post by tyhess »

Greasy Spot wrote:
@ tyhess: When was I fucking dragging out my claim of not being Jester. I didn't believe the crap trap story that was being thrown out there. If I was the Jester why would claim if I didn't believe the story. Your comment is utter stupidity.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot,

I AM THE JESTER!!
:twisted:

vote: hasdgfas

You dragged out claiming the whole time!!And if you didn't beleive their "stupidity" and didn't come out, why the hell are you coming out now when you know it was a a trap. No matter what your allegiance is, you could not have played this any worse.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:59 pm

Post by tyhess »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Alko, why would Greasy Spot hammer himself if he's protown? The only way I can see him having reason to do that is if he was antitown, and I think I'm willing to let him kill himself if he's not town, aren't you?
Why would he claim jester if he was protown??

and remember how tar put a vote on himself just becuase he didn't want to play anymore?
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:14 am

Post by tyhess »

anyone know what the mason win condition is?
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:44 am

Post by tyhess »

I actaully don't think monkey's idea is to far fetched...all sacastro would have to do is keep his vote there and if something big turns up where the person he's voting for gets waggoned and lynched, he can bide his time and say that he wasn't done reading yet and effectively hammered one guy and contributed without giving info on another.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:18 pm

Post by tyhess »

I'm the jester, as well as the cult of the couch....
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:33 pm

Post by tyhess »

seriously MeMe?
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (isolation #23) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:56 pm

Post by tyhess »

I didn't say this:

Anyone in favor of forgoing lynches and just NKing people until the jester claims?
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:42 pm

Post by tyhess »

ok now that wolfcrier has said that I feel like I have to go back on my jester claim, because I am not the jester, and he might be. The reason that I claimed was that I thought if I claimed that I could get the real jester to counterclaim, which would be productive. I was figuring I would have more leeway to claim and then unclaim since I was already the cult of the couch. It (obviously) did not go as I planned, but I think wolfcrier is the jester at this point.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:56 am

Post by tyhess »

Sarcastro wrote:You should be shot on principle.
And if it was up to me you would be shot on priniciple in every game becasue no matter matter you act anti town.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:14 am

Post by tyhess »

I would have just said that I lied and that the other dude was the true jester....it's basically the same kind of thing all of the other players were trying to do day one....
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #27) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:56 pm

Post by tyhess »

1) I actually did think there was a chance of a counter claim, and 2) I was looking for something more along the lines of what wolfcrier did....and what he did do leads me to think he's the jester...
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:16 am

Post by tyhess »

Battle Mage wrote:
tyhess wrote:1) I actually did think there was a chance of a counter claim, and 2) I was looking for something more along the lines of what wolfcrier did....and what he did do leads me to think he's the jester...
I dont understand your logic behind thinking the Jester might counterclaim.
Please explain your thought processes.

BM
Are you asking about why the real jester might counter claim, or what would happen if he did?
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:04 pm

Post by tyhess »

I would have to say its along the same lines of what everyone else was doing at the beggining of the game....hoping to catch lighting in a bottle....the second reason is that I was hoping for something along the lines of what wolfcrier did....

and mos.....this is the first thing you've said since I claimed jester, and yet I beleive you've posted a couple other times in other games.....could this be because you are teh jester?
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:08 am

Post by tyhess »

Can I get an amen from the bobble heads???

(that has nothing to do with anything in the game but an amen/hallejujia(sp?))
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #31) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:45 am

Post by tyhess »

could we possibly get a vote count??? thanks....
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:43 am

Post by tyhess »

wait.....I could be worng, but I don't think you were replaced until today.....how would you know who CB protected?
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:58 pm

Post by tyhess »

farside22 wrote:
tyhess wrote:wait.....I could be worng, but I don't think you were replaced until today.....how would you know who CB protected?
Mod sent PM telling me my role and who CB protected last night.
2 things:
1) you played it off as if you hade protected petroliumjelly, and
2) why would the mod need to send you a pm to let you know that?
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:08 pm

Post by tyhess »

Sarc-why do you always think your way is right, and that you are never wrong?
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (isolation #35) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:52 pm

Post by tyhess »

farside22 wrote:
Sarcastro wrote: And seriously, stop saying I'm the Jester. Do you think it's an insult or do you actually believe it?
Oh I'm serious. I stated my reason's why. Here they are again.
I would say Sarcastro is more likely the jester do to his constant. Lets lynch her she is scum comments over and over. His hammer vote day one and the fact he thinks anyone can claim doctor and it looks good.
I don't know that everyone feels confident when lynching. For example you just changed your mind. Your lynch, lynch, lynch comments seem crazy to me.
That's just how sarcastro plays. It's horribly anti-town. He's one of the worst players In that regards that I've played with.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:26 pm

Post by tyhess »

Sarcastro wrote:
tyhess wrote:That's just how sarcastro plays. It's horribly anti-town. He's one of the worst players In that regards that I've played with.
Oh grow up. You've played in one game with me, and you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. I don't like to actually insult players' abilities, but since you've already crossed that bridge, you are far from competent enough to judge my abilities, considering you declared in this game that you
fake-claimed as town
. You played atrociously badly in Martyr Mafia by acting incredibly scummy and by going after me because of my playstyle. You never adequately explained what was wrong with my playstyle, and you still haven't here, despite calling it "horribly anti-town". So no, I don't really think you're qualified to say anything about my playstyle, because you
have no idea what the hell you're talking about

But yes, thanks for backing up the fact that that's how I regularly play.

I have no idea what I'm talking about?? Atleast 2 other people have already agreed with me. As for Martyr Mafia, you pushed all the wagons, and all of them were wrong. And as for the fake claim, what about wolfcrier making his lynch me now quote? That doesn't come about if I hadn't fake claimed, and I think that has helped us. And me not explaining why your play is bad is like you never explaining who you voting for, except saying lynch, lynch, lynch!!! scum, scum, scum!!!

You decided to hammer without reading the thread, and I've yet to see you do anything productive this game, so
Vote:Sarcastro
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:54 pm

Post by tyhess »

Your right, I was, and I knew I was, and I still voted him. b]UNVOTE[/b]However, if I was scum, I wouldn't NK him. I may relook at him before tonight is done.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:59 pm

Post by tyhess »

Sarcastro wrote:You know the funny bit, RW? The funny bit is that it always seems to be the people who, y'know, aren't very good at mafia who criticise my playstyle. I don't understand why I'm a distraction. It seems to me that the only people who are getting distracted are the people who are too stupid to realise that you don't have to take every single thing I say seriously. You're the one who just spent three posts not on, y'know, saying anything game relevant, but just criticising my play and saying that you hope the mafia kill me. Yeah, very productive, and not at all distracting. Don't you have better things to do? Like, say, find the scum? That's what I've been trying to do, and yet it somehow "distracts" you. What distracts you? The fact that I kept insisting Farside was scum? Well, yeah, that's because
I thought she was scum

Please don't blame me when you get yourselves all worked up because you don't like the way I phrase my suspicions or some bullshit. That doesn't change the fact that
I am contributing to the game and you are not
. You're sitting around insulting me for no reason just because, what, I defend myself against Farside's idiotic accusations too sarcastically? Boo-fucking-hoo. Grow up and play. You're the ones goddamn derailing the game by getting all worked up and whining. I don't give a shit if you don't like me - I don't like any of you very much, and yet I seem to get by just fine.

I wish I could point out how scummy it is that all of you are trying to focus on complaining about me instead of actually contributing, but sadly I know that it's not much of a scumtell, because you don't know any better. But here's a quick lesson for you: don't fucking whine about how you don't like someone's playstyle. Just play. Battle Mage used to annoy the hell out of me, and we got in some pretty big arguments, too. But we didn't derail entire games by talking about unrelated issues. If you want to criticise me for not providing enough evidence, fine (of course, ignoring the post where I summarise why I think Farside is scum probably isn't a good idea if you're going to do that), but don't bring entirely separate issues of playstyle in unless you're going to
explain why my playstyle makes me scum
. Given that I can show you plenty of game in which I act the same way as town, that's probably not a good strategy.
It's distracting because you never post any relevant info other than "your scum!!!" and you don't back anything up.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (isolation #39) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:12 am

Post by tyhess »

Sarcastro wrote:
tyhess wrote:
I've stated this before, Tyhess. And yet you just ignore me and keep saying that I don't have any reasoning. Yes, I do frequently make statements that people are scum without stating my reasoning, but almost always because I've already done so or because I will in the near future. Do you require me to summarise my reasons for voting for someone every time I say or imply that they're scum? I'm just trying to understand what's so distracting here.

I strongly disagree with "prioritising" me, because I'm quite obviously not scum. Monkey is clearly today's lynch.
Yes, I do, if you keep screaming at us and implying we're dumb for not going along on you and following you like a cult leader. Your last sentence is case in point.

Does anyone have a problem with me recruiting Sarcastro tonight? I would like everyone's opinion on that.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (isolation #40) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:01 pm

Post by tyhess »

Ok....just checking....
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:25 am

Post by tyhess »

Beep! Beep! wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:elaborate
suspicions
Terrific! The scum has a sense of humor.

My answer is no.

:wink:
Beep Beep: elaborate

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”