RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:01 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

hey alll...sorry for my first post being five pages in, i'm in the middle of some college auditions, so business all around. Will be done in three days though, so I won't be a slug for long. Read the thread, and agree with suspicion on both GS and Iammars. I don't think it's possible to just assume someone could be either town or cult, if your a simple townie. All townies come in with the glaring mindset that O-M-G, anybody could be anybody, and there is no real assumptions or omissions like the one Iammars made possible.

Greasy spot is just sketchy all around, and unnecessary so. Nothing insightful to add there, really.

I would vote GS now, but I'll honor mith's wishes. I'm ready to jump on it ASAP though. I find him more scummy than Iammars.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:15 am

Post by RossWilliam »

I apologize for not saying it earlier. I agree that the jester should claim, but I am not the jester. It took me a while to understand the logic behind that at first, but now I get it.

Also, I am finding greasy spot more and more frusterating. His extreme contrariness and reluctance to cooperate with anyone is just not making sense to me. I can't fathom why anyone would play in this manner. GS, can't you see that your hindering everyone, including yourself? It's silly, really. If your were scum it wouldn't be hard to slip in between the cracks, at least in day one. Why paint such a target on yourself? You befuddle me.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:00 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

I would be careful with all the discussion of hasdg's speech impediment. he wants it on, and with all this talking about it we might inadvertadly cause something to happen to him. Who knows, but better safe than sorry.

(Of course I'm only assuming it's a pro-town speech impediment. but one again, who knows.)

Should we agree to let it be?

PS: Totally agree with AK that all recruiting should be done by group consensus, and tyhess merely be the instrument of procedure.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:10 am

Post by RossWilliam »

Battle Mage i noticed Greasy Spot is missing from your suspect list. I'm curious as to why you find him innocent?
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:08 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

BM, you have to at least admit that it's extremely plausible to hold a case against Greasy spot, regardless of whether or not your personally believe it or not. Denying any kind of plausibility when it's blatantly there for all who can read just makes you look scummy.

Speaking of GS, am I just silly or is he keeping a low profile now? he doesn't do much to help his case. Nobody likes a formerly scummy lurker.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:22 am

Post by RossWilliam »

then it wouldn't hurt you to do it again instead of being snide and making yourself look even more obnoxious, not to mention scummy
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:13 am

Post by RossWilliam »

this little post stuck out to me, BM has already answered the question...why would it make him more scummy if he doesnt answer it again? Seems like you just wanted a reason to say something and look town here. please explain.

All right, I'll explain, even though it's not really too complex. You don't think it looks scummy to dance around a question evasively? Well, I do. is that enough explanation?

And I would think of something very clever to acronymize BM into, but a wise old guru once told me don't feed the trolls.

And thirdly, all this second-place or third place crap is ridiculous. I feel like we're a bunch of three year olds arguing over a four-square game. Come on people. And finally, can we lease get more detailed arguments than just "A" is "A" or "X" or "X". really, people, Bullcrap is Bullcrap. rant over.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:44 am

Post by RossWilliam »

....Backtrack to petroleumjelly voting wolfcrier.......may I ask why? All though I don't like his "woe is me, people always vote for me" response, thats an appeal to emotion, sympathy. but other than that, care to elaborate PJ?
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:13 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

can you explain (and to the best of your abilities obviously) what happens if we do? are their benefits for everyone else if your goals are met?
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:05 am

Post by RossWilliam »

so you have a night power as well as the random powers? I think everyone would appreciate it if you sacrificied your night power tonight just to explain everything. People are getting suspicious. aren't powers on night one, other tha scum, of course, kinda random and arbitrary anyway? it's up to you.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:59 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

witholding information is never in the interest of the town. Has it's starting to look like your gonna have to take one for the team and sacrifice your powers for a day/night. Surely it isn't worth getting lynched over.

This vote is temporary, and will be removed the instant you break your post restriction.

vote: hasdgfas
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:30 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

unvote

thank you Has. Sorry about the harassment, but at least now your cleared from suspicion. Hopefully nothing bad happens tonight
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

I'm fed up. Greasy Spot is doing nothing but being counter productive, obnoxious, and a distraction. Even if he is vanilla, he's so anti-town he might as well be scum. He's like, self-appointed scum. A Scum Wannabe, if you will. And besides, lynch all liars.

vote: Greasy Spot
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:33 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

alko I don't see why GS's preservation is that important. I think lynching him aids the town no matter what, though I'll unvote if you provide strong logic that I should.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:14 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

so that's that.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:16 am

Post by RossWilliam »

PJ, why am I on the list?

And I'll give wolfcrier a moment to explain himself, but i'm prone to voting for him, too. I'll decide after he posts his first response
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:41 am

Post by RossWilliam »

I actually don't really know. Sheepish answer, I know. But it would feel iffy voting him before he even posted in the new day.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:03 am

Post by RossWilliam »

can I ask why? you still have not stated why you find me scummy, and I'm finding this to be very out of the blue.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

he made a lot of contradictions on day one, and he was quoted as saying mith was extremely scummy when mith is, obviously not. same reasons as everyone else.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:59 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

I didn't vote for a reason. I'd understand these attacks if I voted for him off the bat. I want to see how he responds to the new votes on him as well. Can we at least wait til that happens before we get this RW bandwagon going? I'm honestly very suprised by this, I wasn't aware I was apparently being so scummy
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:27 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

Sarcasto, I don't like that one bit. You hammered GS, which I can't and won't condemn in and of itself, but now you're voting for me while actually admitting that you don't even really have a reason. You just fully owned up to jumping on a bandwagon for no good reason.

FoS: Sarcasto

and please don't write this off as OMGUS because it is anything but. You're getting yourself a bad track record my very oppurtunistic friend
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:02 am

Post by RossWilliam »

No....His exact words were
I've almost finished reading, so until then I'm just going to agree with Pooky.
If he agreed with Pooky, he would just say, I agree with Pooky. But he puts in his disclaimer about how he hasn't read everything yet. and he did put the hammer on GS last game after only just replacing into the game. I want to hear everybody's thoughts on that.

And I said mith was obviously not scummy because mith's card says Mason on it. I meant he was obviously not scummy now, i had no real opinion of him yesterday except he was a smart player.

and lastly, I am the farthest thing from frantic. It's virtually impossible to be frantic on a forum, and by saying that, you are misrepresenting me. so let's go easy on that.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:46 am

Post by RossWilliam »

and plus, the only words Pooky has said all day other than his vote for me and fis first "good morning" post are "choo choo."

Sarc, where in those two words do you find enough facts to sign your vote on with? Is it the first choo? the second choo? enlighten me please. BM, alko, do you really find him not sketchy at all? Is blatant oppurtunism not a scumtell?
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:50 am

Post by RossWilliam »

I think I have every right to take Sarc seriously when he is fifth vote on my bandwagon. I think even though I messed up, five votes is too much for what I did. and neither Sarc or Pooky have given me reasons that I can defend myself against. It's only logical that i'm frusterated.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:30 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

I messed up by being willing to get behind a wolfcrier bandwagon without having much original reasons of my own. Then when confronted about why I'd be willing to join said bandwagon, I ended up with my foot in my mouth. I goofed, yes, but six votes is a lot.

And pooky, I'm not gonna play games with you. I'm not going to name a specific number. If you want to have fun with me by trying to make me look stupid, it's not gonna work.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:15 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

I honestly don't know. I probably would have waited a little bit to see if i could find a proper reason to join the bandwagon, and if I couldn't, then I wouldn't. The accusation against me made me act a little bit faster then I should have, and I obviously hadn't given it enough thought to back it up. But who knows.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:53 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

Is this vote still paired with your total scum list? Because if that's the case I would have probably echoed some good point somewhere that someone else made about Monkey. Like I said, I didn't think it through. I probably would have behaved similary. You may perceive this as scummy behavior, that's up to you, but at this point I think the best thing for me to do is just be honest regardless of consequence. Cutting corners certainly got me in a hole.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:54 am

Post by RossWilliam »

PJ -
1.) Can I conclude correctly that you would have found a reason to vote most anyone I happened to vote at the beginning of Day Two (besides a vote on yourself)?
Maybe. Probably not. If it was someone who was totally out of the blue, I would i have realized I would look like a total tool following you and kept it to myself. But anyone with some degree of suspicion on them, yes
-->1a.) If you answered "yes", why is that? Have you found me particularly town, or is it something else?
I do find you town enough, and you come off like you know what your doing. But it's not especially you, I probably would have acted the same if it was any experianced player who made the post. Your someone that other people in the game would follow, and you were calling me suspicious. It would have to be someone of equal par to that. So if it was greasy spot making the post, then I would have stayed clear away.
-->1b.) Are you the type of player who votes based on other players' votes?
Not always, I will usually try to find my own opinions. But when I feel like I'm at stake, I have a bad tendacy to act too fast, and take the easy route out.
-->1c.) Do you consider yourself a bandwagoner?
I'd like to say no because of all the negative stigma associated with the term, but like I said before, I cut corners sometimes. I suppose that technically I am a bandwagoner, but only when I'm rushing, or lazy.
2.) What do you think of Quickben?
I'll admit, i haven't been paying him much attention, but I went back an gathered all his posts for review. I agree completely with his points about tyhess's cult, back in the early game when he was barely noticed. Then he got a bit contradictory when he made his dual accusation against BM and GS (who were vehemently anti-jester intrigue), while at the same time chastizing the rest of the town for being preoccupied with all the jester intrigue. It could be interperated that he was bandwagoning there, but at the same time, he voted for neither BM or GS. so I don't know. a couple pages later he started his real fued with BM, with his amusing kid's birthday party post. 388. BM responded, and I have to be honest, most of it goes over my head. Pooky makes more sense of it afterwards though. QuickBen confirms his apathy about the whole jester thing. then wooosh, greasy spot is lynched, mith and dani night killed, and we're at day two. He has yet to post today.

So in conclusion, I definately think he has done some sketchy things. The pro-jester/anti-jester contradiction with GS and BM sticks out the most. I'll keep on eye on him, and I'm glad you got me to read up on him, but for now I don't have enough to vote for him or anything like that.
3.) Are you actually interested in hunting for scum? If so, please show me an example in the game where you believe you have honestly made an effort to catch scum.
Yes, I am interested in hunting scum. But other than pressuring has to break his post restriction, I haven't done much yet. I'm still a relatively inexperianced player, and I've found I have a hard time reading someone's posts and analyzing their alleigance from it. I'm working on it, but to really be able to do that flawlessly comes with playing tonnes and tonnes and mafia games. I have not yet completed a game. However, I am going to do my best to retain objectivity, and every experiance in these games, including this one, puts me on the path towards being a much better, smoothly player. I'm in my awkward teen stages of mafia, if you will. Just gotta wait til the zits go away and my voice stops changing.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:24 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

I'm going to california for an international colorguard competition, and I'm leaving tomorrow. I'm going to bring my laptop to the hotel i'm staying in, but there's no guarentee it'll have internet access there. So if all goes well, I'll keep posting regularly, but if I have bad luck you won't see me til sunday. I'm crossing my fingers for a good hotel, but who knows, colorguards are skimpy.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (isolation #30) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:17 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

back from california, sorry Thesp and everyone for the inconveniance. I'm gonna catch up and digest and everyone soon.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:42 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

i'm curious about your findings on Holy, Meme. I had kinda been overlooking her, and now I'm going back and really dissecting her game history, similiar to what pj suggested I do with quickben. It's not as interesting per say, but i'm still interested to see if your thoughts parallel mine.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:53 am

Post by RossWilliam »

I've never heard the expression a study in blend before. that's why i'm confused.

and Holy, because you don't post much and don't say much when you do. It's that simple.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:33 am

Post by RossWilliam »

you know what? i was confused about Pooky's team. But now I'm just curious, and curiousity killed the cat. I'll be the clueless one, number four. Holy would be too insulted be it.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (isolation #34) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:40 am

Post by RossWilliam »

funny how Holy had no interest in a RW lynch until I called her out for not contribuiting much.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (isolation #35) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:18 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

you're gonna tell me there's not even a hint of OMGUS in your vote? cause it certainly comes off like that, Holy.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (isolation #36) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:49 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

I don't believe any comments other than my call on you. What other points are we talking about?
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:21 am

Post by RossWilliam »

Hapless Dupe Number Four has to be the complete klutz and have no idea what is going on.
Pooky, I don't get it! how will lynching CB show what Wolfcrier's alignment is? So confused! and how will Talitha, MeMe, and Holy be cleared? Because they all have uteruses? uteri? gah! Wouldn't the only true way to detect wolfcrier's alightment be to lynch wolfcrier? And that's not any harder than lynching CB! so confused!
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:47 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

welcome farside and JDGA! and pooky, farside is a GIRL dog. so i think you met put HER head in a noose and pull. thank you very much.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:20 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

sorry pooky! I mean..........huh?
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:05 am

Post by RossWilliam »

pooky you're gonna have to put it into extremely simple terms before I vote her. I'm the confused one, remember? it's actually a pretty accurate depiction right now. how does lynching farside work?
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #41) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:13 am

Post by RossWilliam »

pooky, i get what your saying, and i'm glad you spelled it out, because i wouldn't have thought of that, and now that I see it, it's enough to make me vote farside. I feel really bad cause you just replaced into a really bad spot, and didn't really have much chance to change things, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Sorry farside.

vote: farside22
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (isolation #42) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:10 am

Post by RossWilliam »

this could all be bogus, we have no way of knowing if her claim and history is accurate. I could just as easily say I'm the doctor and I protected Generic Gina last night. But better safe than sorry. If her claim is false, it's at least bought her some time. If her claim is accurate she'll probably be dead tonight anyway. I think we should cut her some slack FOR NOW and focus attention on JDGA

vote: unvote

mildFOS: everyone who's not unvoting

but just a mild one. everyone's provided valid reasons for acting the way they are, except Sarcasto. care to explain why your so positive she's scum, big guy? Just cause pooky says she is, maybe?

PS: Sorry, kinda broke my HD role there. just imagine everything I just typed interspersed with .......ummms and huhs and we're all good
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (isolation #43) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

oh yeah, tyhess. I see what you're saying. If I had replaced into this game and recieved information from the mod on who my predesesor protected, I would have said, , "So and so protected whoever." Not "I protected whoever." This is subjective, of course, so it's not enough for me to revote, but it's still worthy of a raised eyebrow
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:17 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

you keep typing shrug. I don't see why it's necessary we know that your shrugging. it's a forum, shrugging is irrelevant. you're trying very hard to look nonchalant. And it's nitpicky, I know, but you gotta understand why the heat is on you right now.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:26 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

al_ko, I unvoted. I'm in no rush to lynch farside, or anyone. I'm just being curious and nitpicky, which is, while obnoxious, sometimes satisfying. farside is in no immediate danger of being lynched anymore.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (isolation #46) » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:42 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

wouldn't JDGA be a smarter choice MeMe? He's wolfcrier's replacement.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:11 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

Sarcasto, you can keep saying it all you want, but the rest of the town is opposed to reckless self-endangerment. Farside is not getting lynched today. If she's scum, good for her for pulling a fast one on us, but even if thats the case we'll lynch her tomorrow. Unless something drastic happens, I vote.

vote: JDGA

This vote has dual purposes. To get him out of hiding, and to potentially start the alternate bw, just to satisfy the deadline.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (isolation #48) » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:13 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

tyhess, I doubt your gonna get a satisfying answer to that question. why even bother? he's clearly identified himself as impossible to take seriously.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (isolation #49) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:43 am

Post by RossWilliam »

where the hell is JDGA? I'd be really unimpressed if he just gave up after replacing into a dirty position.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #50) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:45 am

Post by RossWilliam »

you're not doing yourself any favors sarc. Tell me WHY she's scum. Don't just keep saying she's scum over and over again. That doesn't convince anyone and just makes you look stupid and stuborn. Do yourself a favor and tell us why you feel that why. I'll be suprised if you can say anything.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:14 am

Post by RossWilliam »

but how does that make you sure? how does that make you as positive as you're acting? If there's a chance I'm lynching my doctor, I don't want any margin for error. I don't see how you don't understand the logic behind that. None of your reasons are good enough to be as 100% positive as your acting
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:20 am

Post by RossWilliam »

either your legit or amazingly creative. we'll find out tomorrow?
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:29 am

Post by RossWilliam »

Sarcasm doesn't flatter you. And you've certainly been acting like you think she is an absolutely beyond-a-reasonable-doubt member of the mafia, you can't deny that.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:10 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

Sarc, I realize I'm getting more and more frusterated with you on a personal level, and that's immature and distracts from what we're supposed to be doing hear. I'm hereby going to tune you out, because you've said nothing of worth or insight and been nothing but belligerant and antagonistic at the same time. I won't sink to your level anymore
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:19 am

Post by RossWilliam »

I just had a thought. I've been perfectly content waiting on the JDGA wagon for him to come back and post, but than I realized, what if he is indeed the joker? He sees he's well on the way to lynch, and conveniantly dissapears, let us think he's chicken or something, and lynch him. voila, he wins. this just made me really nervous, but I don't know if i'm willing to unvote yet. I don't know yet who a plausible replacement would be.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:39 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

am I missing something?
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:11 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

Oh. I didn't even notice. heh, funny that. but it doesn't matter, you know what I meant. we're close to a deadline, let's not waste time on you say TOE-mato, I say to-MAH-to.

But do see what I mean about him being in the optimal place for the jester? If he was scum wouldn't he have defended himself by now? Has anyone noticed if he's been lurking? or maybe is he is scum and is just genuinly M.I.A? Gah, this is a headache. I could argue myself to believe either way. I think I'm gonna just stay on his BW and cross my fingers.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:33 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

tyhess, i'm not questioning you, but just make sure not you're not voting emotionally. I can't stand sarc either, but I don't think he's scum. That being said, I can't wait til he's out of this game. I couldn't be happier if the mafia NKs him tonight.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:37 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

that came out wrong. I'm not saying anything negative, or questioning your validity. But just make sure you're being totally unbiased.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:01 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

Oh, I wouldn't NK him either. I'd leave him around to be a constant distraction to the town, which he's proving to do real well. but even so, a guy can wish.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (isolation #61) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:29 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

I'm just going to pass over that mini-rant, sarc. I have my own issues with people using playstyle as a defense, but I'm going to save them for another time.

and tyhess, you need to revote. You didn't bold.

I hope JDGA's replacement can offer something of use.

Welcome Amelia! looking foward to your insight, what do you think of the game so far, and the spot you've inherited?
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (isolation #62) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:05 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

Beep-Beep, I think a claim might be in order? It's getting very close.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #63) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:44 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

yeah. yesterday I was with enough potential doubt not to vote farside, but the odds are so stacked against her claim being valid now that I think it's reached an ultimatum.

RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (isolation #64) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:45 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

at least sarcastro's dead!
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #65) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:24 am

Post by RossWilliam »

What are scum scores? how do you calculate these?
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #66) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:47 am

Post by RossWilliam »

Beep Beep, you didn't answer my question. I looked in the wiki and I don't see anything about scum scores. Would you please explain? the numbers by themselves don't mean anything.

But than again that goes perfectly with what your doing, with your presenting of flawed information to try and put a target on a select group of players. Honestly? I wouldn't be suprised if you were farside's scumbuddy at this point. Your info is off-base, but I bet you think by saying it with so much sureness you're gonna convince people. And if you succeed in that, you put yourself in a perfect position for scum. You've just set me up as your "number one scum with a 116 scum score" Why? First off, I can't even defend myself against your numbers cause you don't give me any way to do so. Very sneaky and very clever, but scummy as well. So you've conjured this information out of thin air, and than you left me of the greasy spot wagon. If it was on purpose, than once again, very sneaky, very clever, and scummy as well. That's a nasty move, because how am I legitimately supposed to defend myself from that? Um, she's lying? It's not going to work. You've just set me up with a slow sucker punch, but guess what? If I vote you, I look like I'm bussing. And I've been down that road already.

So please, explain yourself. What the hell are scum scores?
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (isolation #67) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:04 am

Post by RossWilliam »

I don't appreciate being ignored beep beep. my post is number 995 in case you missed it.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (isolation #68) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:41 am

Post by RossWilliam »

witholding information for no good reason is very anti-town
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (isolation #69) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:45 am

Post by RossWilliam »

your analysis and read-through were obviously pretty lacking if you missed the topic of has' speech impediment. It was the subject of quite a big discussion. I would suggest you re-read before making anymore of your "systematic analyses"
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (isolation #70) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:40 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

Ameliaslay wrote: And this is a good thing why?
he was obnoxious. Just a personal oberservation. In actuality though, I know as well as the next person that it's a bad thing because he was town, but I didn't like him, and won't miss his posts. Just a personal comment, nothing to be bent out of shape over.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (isolation #71) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:36 am

Post by RossWilliam »

not yet. I think she should straight away.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (isolation #72) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:29 am

Post by RossWilliam »

unvote

Until pooky's information is revealed.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (isolation #73) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:39 am

Post by RossWilliam »

Beep Beep.....why is it so unlikely to have another full-fledged doctor? You weren't at Thespival, and neither was I. Is it that unheard of to have two doctors in a big game like this?

Your point one is invalid, because it is a matter of speculation and opinion from someone who has no reason to be more informed than anyone else.

As for point two, farside's exact quote is as follows
farside22 wrote:I protected RossWilliam because as I said before he defend himself well and I didn't get the impression he was scum. Plus I thought about what people said about protecting those who were not an obvious target.
@Holy:
When I came in I had you on my list of suspects. I just figure most people are going to lynch me and I want them to remember you when I'm lynched.
Her first response is that she doesn't get the impression I'm scum. That's good enough reason to defend me. I'm not playing too loud, She could have easily thought I was trying to fly under the radar as a power role. She finishes with an appeal to the masses, and showing she's following advice. This could be nothing but sucking up, to put it frank. Appealing to the notion of a totem pole, she's putting herself clearly at the bottom. Trying not to step on toes after her near-lynch yesterday. So your second "prong" is not nearly as strong as you think it to be.

Prong number three is nothing but WIFOM at it's finest. I automatically invalidate WIFOM, but we can indulge you by diving in a little bit. Either farside is scum, so she's obviously not dead, or she's such a clear target for a lynch today, and so the scum left her alive for us to mislynch and lose another power role. Theres no proof either way, and trying to speculate about it will give you nothing but a headache. Therefore, point three, totally moot.

Prong one: loose speculation and opinion
Prong two: weak, and wrongly represented
Prong three: WIFOM
Beep! Beep! wrote:
RossWilliam wrote:
unvote
Note to self:

Farside claims Doctor #2, but doesn't get nightkilled.
Farside claims having targeted Ross Williams for protection because he was not a likely target.
Ross Williams shows up in my analysis as likely scum.
Ross Williams unecessarily rushes to unvote Farside in anticipation of Pooky's information.
this is just lovely. Let's look at your attempts to try and paint me as Farside's scumbuddy, which I'm pretty positive you're gonna do again after I defend her.
Your analysis, in my opinion, is bullshit, so don't be so smug to think I was so intimidated by it to act drastically. And my unvoted farside is common logic, despite how many mispelled action words you can put in there to make me look frantic. I don't see why you're still voting for her when there's new unrevealed information on the table that could change your opinion. How is that anything but the right thing to do?

Honestly Beep beep? I thank you for being so antagonizing, because you've lead me to consider a number of things, and I'm very much against a farside quicklynch now. If we investigate her more, I'm very much willing to lynch her. But we need to discuss, and think, and probe and all of that before we do anything to her. Pooky's information is going to be grand. Thanks for helping me avoid being rash.

in sum.
Fos: Beep Beep
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (isolation #74) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:22 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

yes. There is the potential for scum failure the night the doctor is left alive, but then where does the second possibility come into play, holy?
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (isolation #75) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:44 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

don't get cocky now, farside. I'm wavering on you, but you're definately not off the hook yet. Far from it.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (isolation #76) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:50 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

i'm sorry, just picked up a prod. i'm alive, i just haven't had much to say. apologies for that. i'll catch up in a sec
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (isolation #77) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:03 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

with no pooky information, and farside doing herself no favors, i see no point prolonging this.

I have bad feelings about Beep Beep, as well. I had reasons that I stated before in post 1058. But the more I reflect on it, the more I realize that I might just be projecting ill-will on Beep Beep because she keeps targetting me. I'm gonna keep my eye on her, and try to determine if the gut objection i'm feeling towards her is tactical or emotional, because it wouldn't be smart or fair if it's the latter. I'll be careful, I promise. For now, farside will do.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (isolation #78) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:07 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

exactly.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (isolation #79) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

Beep! Beep! wrote:
RossWilliam wrote:But the more I reflect on it, the more I realize that I might just be projecting ill-will on Beep Beep because she keeps targetting me. I'm gonna keep my eye on her, and try to determine if the gut objection i'm feeling towards her is tactical or emotional, because it wouldn't be smart or fair if it's the latter. I'll be careful, I promise. For now, farside will do.
No need for you to come hard against me, you can always nightkill me! Try to make yourself look good now, for when I turn up a dead townie tomorrow morning. Good strategy!

;-)
I hate when people do this. Obnoxiocity to a tee.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #80) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:24 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

in addition to the last post. Yes, you mistunderstood me, Beep-Beep. I was saying exactly, as in posts like that are exactly why she's hurting her cause. She was proving my point.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #81) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:49 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

decent enough. Talitha was quasi-sketchy, I might have certainly considered targetting her if I were a roleblocker or so. It's not out of the question at all
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (isolation #82) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:16 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

upon extensive self-reflection, meditation, rehab, and yoga, I have come to the conclusion that the answer is: both!
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (isolation #83) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:05 am

Post by RossWilliam »

but it was common sense that a counterclaim wasn't going to occur. it's way to early in the game for the doc to be risking his/her neck, unless it's an utter emergancy. Like farside's case was, if she's honest. which I don't believe she is, anymore.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (isolation #84) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:11 am

Post by RossWilliam »

Beep! Beep! wrote:MeMe, I hope you are not hanging on a small detail that was unclear to dismiss the entirety of my case. If we take away my misconception that you might have thought farside22 was a Jester, we are still left with the following:

"Wishy-washy, lurkerish, keeps being mentioned by Farside22. They also mention Holy a lot along with MeMe, but Holy seems rather noob town, so I believe they are draggin her in the mud as an easy target. Deadline voted Monkey no explanation given. Talitha wrote: "So my vote is staying on farside - my gut just says she is scum. The way MeMe is flirting with voting her, but really doesn't want to be voting her, is suspicious to me too, but that could possibly be paranoia on my part. " Maybe that's why Talitha had to die. Note to self: MeMe also mentioned QuickBen, like RossWilliam did. "

You keep bringing up this point against me that I talked about QuickBen. However, you neglect to mention that I only talked about QuickBen because i was specifically asked to talk about QuickBen! Therefore, this point is bogus. Total bogus. Like I'm finding a great deal of your stuff at this point.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (isolation #85) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:40 am

Post by RossWilliam »

Beep Beep, i think it's common consensus that you are totally grasping at straws with your farside jester claims. She claimed doctor expecting a counterclaim? On day two? What? you're logic is baloney, and it's giving me more reason to believe that your just desperately trying to look smart when you have no real clue what your doing. I feel like you're digging yourself into a hole. I agree with CKD, i'm starting to think that BEEP-BEEP is the clueless noob. She hides it well behind big words and well thought out posts, but she makes no sense most of the time. Does this make her scummy? I'm still deciding.

Where is Tyhess?
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (isolation #86) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:19 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

Meme's plan makes sense to me. I dunno if I can do it any more justice than she does. Correct me if i'm mistaken, Meme, but are you saying we should

1. Isolate someone that we believe could the most likely jester candidate.
2. Tell scum to night kill them.
3. If they're still alive next morning, we lynch risk it, and lynch the possible jester?

Tell me if I've got it right before I add feedback
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (isolation #87) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:42 am

Post by RossWilliam »

Battle Mage, I think she's just getting replaced. Meme doesn't strike me as the type who'd run off just cause things are getting a little tighter
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (isolation #88) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:55 am

Post by RossWilliam »

CKD, PJ just stated how he's gonna play like there's no jester in this game. Even if he thinks Beep is the jester, it's not gonna make him change his opinions on her.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (isolation #89) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:44 am

Post by RossWilliam »

unvote, vote: Beep Beep

Until she goes into intense detail about how her goddamn scum scores work. I'm tired of her not explaining on the basis of them being too subtle for us to understand. Give us exactly how you formulate. Once I'm satisfied I'll unvote.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (isolation #90) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:54 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

No. I am honestly starting to believe that you just pulled numbers out of you're ass to suit your own purposed, and have been getting evasive anytime anybody questions your bogus, phony, system. That is what's anti-town. My vote remains.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1325 (isolation #91) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:55 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

funny how farside doesn't seem to think it smart to mention her quackness until PJ brings it up. Kinda oppurtunistic, if you ask me.

PJ: Oh, well maybe she's not scummy cause she's a quack doctor
Farside: Hm. thats a good idea! Yup that's right, PJ, that's me!

you see what i'm getting at? why didn't you mention it earlier farside?
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1326 (isolation #92) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:56 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

and what a wonderfully pro-town attitude you have, Beep-Beep.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (isolation #93) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:57 am

Post by RossWilliam »

Battle Mage wrote:who did Farside claim to target last night?
farside claimed to protect me because i'm a less likely target. Something like that.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (isolation #94) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:41 am

Post by RossWilliam »

I'm kind of inclined to believe farside. Remember how half assed her defenses were when asked why she defended me? And we all thought she was lying? Well, it seems she was, but ultimately that doesn't make her scum. All I'm debating between now is whether or not we should Lynch all Liars or not, but my gut feeling is telling me no. I'm wavering though. Vote count would help.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1391 (isolation #95) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:11 am

Post by RossWilliam »

has? whats up?

and I believe farsides claim. well, kinda. i could see it being either way. My vote is still on Beep Beep, though, because she hasn't explained scum scores yet. I'm a man of my word, Beep!
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (isolation #96) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:22 am

Post by RossWilliam »

if I were her scumbuddy I would have hammered her by now. honestly, i wouldn't be suprised, if her scumbiddies (assuming she is scum) aren't already on her bandwagon, that's how lost her cause is.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1395 (isolation #97) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:23 am

Post by RossWilliam »

scumbiddies = the female form of scumbuddies.

i.e. Beep Beep
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (isolation #98) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:39 am

Post by RossWilliam »

I'm not bloody sure she's not the jester.
I'm not bloody sure she's town.
But, I'm not bloody sure she's scum.

And when she's at -1, that's a big but. I'm not gonna hammer someone unless I'm positive she's scum.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (isolation #99) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:58 am

Post by RossWilliam »

yes to all three. still not enough to hammer.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (isolation #100) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:15 am

Post by RossWilliam »

I would suggest someone unvote farside now, just til we see what hasdgfas has to offer.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1411 (isolation #101) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:41 am

Post by RossWilliam »

has is saying that someone vig'ed sarc last night. But sarc could have possibly been targetted by this vig AND farside and had been killed twice over, so it doesn't necessarily disvalidate farside's claim. Am I missing anything, has?
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (isolation #102) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:18 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

Beep beep! to make you stop nagging.

At one time I found farside's revelation of quack doctor to be townie, now I find it scummy with has. There's only so much i can believe

I have not made any effort to notice what she's doing thats jesterlike. I'm not letting the jester keep me from hunting scum. The only thing I can think of is when she's constantly throwing up her hands in defeat. That could be jester or scum.

Do you want anything else, Beep?

And I'm ready to lynch farside. I was really digging my heels trying to look for some reason not to lynch her, but it's all just too unlikely. It just doesn't seem possible. I'm amazed she's still alive. Remember how close we were to lynching wolfcrier?
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1430 (isolation #103) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:43 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

it's possible hasdgfas, but the fact that it's piled on top of so much stuff already that makes it hard to believe. It's the straw that broke RossWilliam's back, shall we say.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (isolation #104) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:52 am

Post by RossWilliam »

Night one he lost his power because he broke his speech impediment, remember?
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (isolation #105) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:46 am

Post by RossWilliam »

I'm ready to lynch farside. My vote on Beep isn't gonna doanything right now. She's not gonna budge about her scum scores. It's pretty lame. But I've given up on her.

unvote, vote: farside22
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1469 (isolation #106) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:55 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

MoS, are you the woman in that cartoon? If so, I like your sense of style. Very much brown paper bag meets nautical meets salma hayek, if you get what I'm saying. Well played.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”