outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:35 am

Post by outoforder »

Aubrey's mindset seems totally different as mafia than here. Also he jumps on same sort of things he isn't jumping on here. Granted, i haven't seen a town game of his so point me out to one and i will rejudge.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Tenshii »

Votecount 1.2

[L-5] outoforder - Fredrick E Campbell, MooginSoosy
[L-5] Aubrey - Creature, Kop
[L-5] havingfitz - Aubrey, hapahauli
[L-6] Allomancer - KidAmn
[L-6] Frederick E Campbell - doomfeathers

Not voting: havingfitz, outoforder, Rels, Allomancer

With 12 alive, a majority vote is decided with 7 players.

Deadline: (expired on 2017-03-01 23:00:00)

Mod Error: KidAmn unvoted Allomancer at Post 84.
Last edited by Tenshii on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:40 am

Post by MooginSoosy »

UNVOTE

I don't think OoO is scum based on that giant post.
Though I don't appreciate the insinuation that I won't pick up on things because you made that post about voting randomly then I voted randomly...I was joking based on your post that sure it's totally fine to vote randomly.

Has it been long enough to prod anyone or no?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Aubrey »

Moogin. Hi. Hows your day? :]

You seem to be coasting by so far. It's a bit odd to watch.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Aubrey »

Strike that. Forgot some of your posts after I looked at your ISO. Carry on.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:52 am

Post by havingfitz »

Reread and catch-up thru page 5 (edit and now 9+).

Page 1:

Misc RVS bs/banter.

16 - First thing of interest...OoO asking Rels about Moogin's post. I know OoO elaborates on this a few pages later so this item of interest is OBE.

Interesting familiarity dynamic going on with the TLM folks (Rels, OoO and Hapa). Are the 3 of you good at reading each other? Is there reason to assume any different dynamics between TLM and MS will affect your ability to read each other?

No reads yet.

Page 2 brought to you by Doom, OoO and some Creature:

Early observation...OoO seems a bit defensive and he likes to condescend /ad hom people.
Is this normal for him Rels and Hapa?

Another early impression...Creature is being difficult instead of just giving straight answers to questions and seems fond of Aubrey.

Nothing too telling for me in the first two pages. Lots of Doom & OoO content. Doom is early tr.

Page 3:

Lots of OoO & hapa exchanges. Waiting for this string of posts to wind down for a final assessment but as of page three I can see logic on both sides. I think OoO is coming on pretty strong and defensive (as mentioned earlier) but he is putting a lot of what looks like is genuine effort into his posts. I.e. he believes what he is saying. On the flip side I think the initial push for an RVS vote, which is very standard here, based on meta from another website seems misplaced and therefore hapa is coming under unwarranted heat (if genuine as it appears to be).

Page 4:

Rels...what is your read on hapa? Do you share OoO's stance that hapa is scum in this game?

82 - Somehow after 6 posts I'm pinging Aubrey. More to come... And so is hapa.
@Aubrey...are hapa and I pinging you for "similar" reasons or is the similarity just the fact that we are both pinging you? If it's the former could you elaborate?

83 - Aubrey defends Creature.

KidAmn is coming across as town.
@KidAmn
...Post 92 infers that you are voting someone. I do not see you voting anyone following your unvote off Allo. Do you think you are voting someone?

@Aubrey
.....wrt post 94......what vote of KidAmn's are you referring to? smh.....

OK....fcuk.....KidAmn....what vote are you talking about? It looks like you are inferring you have a vote on OoO but I see nothing.

Page 5:

And we finally get into a little game setup theory. fwiw the obvious answer is to not discuss and to each his own.

@Rels...what in Doom's post 99 led you do tr him? I assume you looked at his 1 day of known scum meta on this site and saw something to read him town here. Can you share?

I'm still tr'ing Doom but I do like Moogin's post 113. I see where he is coming from...the Doom game theory did kind of come out of the blue. Like it has no place in that post. I have more wtf? with it feeling forced than I do with it being early vice closer to a lynch.

@KidAmn...what was the point of your post 114? Could you verbalize your thoughts instead of posting a video snippet (which I can not interpret).

OK...so Doom elaborates on his awkward post 100. Makes sense. But not a fan of discussing game theory wrt town arming. The more this is discussed the more it gives scum insight into what you are thinking. The more scum has to assume/guess the better. I really do not see the benefit in discussing arming at night.

And we get to the gist of me pining Aubrey. "trying to ask questions that don't exactly amount to much." This is the expansion of me "pinging" you. So my 6 posts in the first 2 pages of D1 are suspect because I am asking questions. WTF? Wait...asking questions surely isn't bad....it's that they don't amount to much (your opinion btw). Let's ISO/analyze those 6 posts.

19 - RVS on OoO (with a gameplay assist). No question.
24 - Asking Creature about his scum impression on Aubrey. HTF is that a bad question?
30 - Still engaged with Creature. A courtesy question to OoO followed by a question to understand his early hana suspicions...are they based on MS or a different site. And this is bad because?
34 - Banter with Doom and a thank to Creature for giving
43 - Trying to figure out wth Creature is talking about when he says "there are many players being boring there". I thought he might have been referring to a different mafia site (ala TLM) and therefore possibly a 4th member of the TLM bunch.
51 - This is essentially a passive aggressive dig on my part at Doom to say he doesn't need anyone's approval to ask anything. This on the heels of a game we just played where I thought he put too much credence into the opinions of other players.

So there are my D1 first two page pre Aubrey pinging posts. Please let me know which questions you have issue with.

OMG....OoO post 118 is soooo difficult to read. I was glazing over halfway through it. I did power through it and found some good stuff in it but please OoO...can you be more concise? The longer a post is the less likely you are to get the information through to people. If something concise needs to be elaborated on you can un-concise specific points later. On that note...what do you mean when you say I am going to be a pain in the ass because I am not going to get anything you are saying? wtf? smh.... Because I took your post 11 literally and gave you an honest answer? You trying to slight two players (Moosin and me) before the game is still in first gear is a foul. This on the heels of several other comments you have already made up to this point towards KidAmn and hapa. We are obviously graced by your presence and can only hope to understand the majesty that is you. And after allllllll the intrigue and drama over why OoO asked Rels a super secret alignment deducing question that will be explained later drama....we get no result. lol.....truly worth the wait. I tend to agree with you that KidAmn is town...which of course means nothing wrt your alignment. And you agree with Aubrey. Excellent....please look at my comments above to Aubrey regarding his pinging/vote on me and explain what it is you agree with him on? Which questions/posts in particular do you find fault with? I think I like you ending comments towards hapa but I'm wallposted out at this point and need to step away and come reread that section a bit later.

wrt Aubrey's post 123 response to OoO's previous two posts....I do not think you answered his question. regardless I'll re-address it. In OoO's post 121 he quotes you and the quoted text looks like you are saying youunderstand what hana is doing with regards to KidAmn even though you do not agree with what he is doing. Is that correct? You liked what he was doing though you didn't agree with it. Is that right?

I wanted to finish my catch up but I have RL in conflict starting after this post.

On that note...
mod...I will be v/LA from now until Tuesday morning.

I will try to finish my catch up during my v/LA but posting will be limited due to family commitments.

I'll wait till catch up is complete to give my reads and serious vote.

Also...I ran out of time and wasn't able to link to all the posts I wanted to. Apologies....it is not the norm.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Aubrey »

Basically I ping you because you ping me. Okay.

--

I don't think I need to address much here. Your couple of posts bothered me a tad when I skimmed, and when I re-read. Again, I read it as someone just poking things with a stick for the hell of it.

you: "
Let me explain RVS, and how someone picks somebody in RVS from my experience, as I'm the 3rd to jump onto a forming wagon
" me: :roll: Okay
you:
"Creature do you realy scumread him for a valid reason?"
me: :roll: probably not. If it is valid, it is probably weak as hell.
you:
"Creature will you explain there and boring?"
me: :roll: who cares if he is bored.
you:
"Are you asking premission, Doom, to ask a question?"
me: :roll: Clearly.

--

If you're wanting some grand elaborate explanation on the second day of this game, you wont get one from me. Your first few posts didn't do much for me, and reminded me of times where I've been scum and asked pointless questions in order to seem townie.
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:53 am

Post by hapahauli »

@ Fitz

And we get to the gist of me pining Aubrey. "trying to ask questions that don't exactly amount to much." This is the expansion of me "pinging" you. So my 6 posts in the first 2 pages of D1 are suspect because I am asking questions. WTF? Wait...asking questions surely isn't bad....it's that they don't amount to much (your opinion btw). Let's ISO/analyze those 6 posts.

19 - RVS on OoO (with a gameplay assist). No question.
24 - Asking Creature about his scum impression on Aubrey. HTF is that a bad question?
30 - Still engaged with Creature. A courtesy question to OoO followed by a question to understand his early hana suspicions...are they based on MS or a different site. And this is bad because?
34 - Banter with Doom and a thank to Creature for giving an actual response.
43 - Trying to figure out wth Creature is talking about when he says "there are many players being boring there". I thought he might have been referring to a different mafia site (ala TLM) and therefore possibly a 4th member of the TLM bunch.
51 - This is essentially a passive aggressive dig on my part at Doom to say he doesn't need anyone's approval to ask anything. This on the heels of a game we just played where I thought he put too much credence into the opinions of other players.

So there are my D1 first two page pre Aubrey pinging posts. Please let me know which questions you have issue with.
It's not any particular questions I have issues with. Asking questions isn't bad. Asking questions that don't accomplish much is scummy. Perhaps how valuable questions are is subjective, but multiple people have taken issue with it so far.

Also, there's an irony on calling OoO's post a hard to read wall of text, yet making one yourself that's arguably harder to read. For example, I have to read that whole post really carefully to arrive at any of your conclusions and reads. Care to comment?
A TeamLiquid Mafia journeyman.
Need a replacement for your game? Shoot me a PM.
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:53 am

Post by hapahauli »

Aubrey (or anyone else for that matter) - do you have experience playing with Fitz?
A TeamLiquid Mafia journeyman.
Need a replacement for your game? Shoot me a PM.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Aubrey »

Yes and no. I believe he subbed into a game where I died on the first night, and lost interest with the game shortly afterwards. I think I read a bit of what he was doing before I lost interest, but my memory of him is rather dim. Beyond the name, I can't tell you much about him.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:12 am

Post by doomfeathers »

Fitz looks townie to me. This scares me, because I townread him for playing exactly the same last game. He was scum.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:33 am

Post by doomfeathers »

I've been reading over Fitz's games.

I CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HIS SCUM AND TOWN POSTING! SOMEBODY HELP ME!
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Aubrey »

I don't like your vote doom.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:59 am

Post by doomfeathers »

Care to clarify?
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 201, Tenshii wrote:
Votecount 1.2

[L-5] outoforder - Fredrick E Campbell, MooginSoosy
[L-5] havingfitz - Aubrey, hapahauli
[L-6] Allomancer - KidAmn
[L-6] Frederick E Campbell - doomfeathers

Not voting: havingfitz, outoforder, Rels, Allomancer

May have been missed, but I did unvote Allomancer (and thought I had put it on Ooo but apparently not).

Aghh. I missed it, my bad. I noted that I missed this in the previous Votecounts and the next one. I'll be careful from here on out.
Last edited by Tenshii on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I like your vigor...

But on a quick skim, I don't think I like any of your votes actually. They seem like easy places I'd imagin scum voting. Your current vote is an absolute waste. Are you scooping out the town to see where a good wagon will form to vote on?
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by doomfeathers »

Nope. I don't expect anyone else to vote Frederick. I'm just trying to get his attention so he'll post.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Waste
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by doomfeathers »

Also, there's nobody here who isn't a plausible wagonee, so literally any vote could be seen that way.

If you're referring to my jumpy voting, I do that at the beginning of every game. I can provide references if you wish. I find it helpful to know how people respond when I vote for them.

Pedit: Okay, then. That's been the case in the past sometimes, now that I think about it. He'll need to get involved soon to avoid the prod anyway.

VOTE: havingfitz
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by doomfeathers »

Creature, I know you scumread Aubrey. What's your read on havingfitz?
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Tenshii »

Votecount 1.3

[L-4] havingfitz - Aubrey, hapahauli, doomfeathers
[L-6] outoforder - Fredrick E Campbell

Not voting: KidAmn, havingfitz, outoforder, MooginSoosy, Rels, Allomancer

Mod Error: I messed up the previous VC. KidAmn unvoted Allomancer at Post 84.

In post 205, havingfitz wrote:On that note...
mod...I will be v/LA from now until Tuesday morning.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Creature »

I feel like he's town, though idk what rn.
Sigh
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I wish you people not voting would vote. I don't care if your the type of person who doesn't like to vote until you feel reaaal good about someone before voting them. Put your vote on the scummiest person so far already.
Fredrick E Campbell
Fredrick E Campbell
Goon
Fredrick E Campbell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Fredrick E Campbell »

In post 101, Creature wrote:Even if we decide to all arm at the same night to prevent scum from killing, it's still scumsided. So better arm when you feel like.
I'll role a die.
I AM BACK
Fredrick E Campbell
Fredrick E Campbell
Goon
Fredrick E Campbell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Fredrick E Campbell »

In post 222, Aubrey wrote:I wish you people not voting would vote. I don't care if your the type of person who doesn't like to vote until you feel reaaal good about someone before voting them. Put your vote on the scummiest person so far already.
I'll consider what you've said.
I AM BACK

Return to “Completed Open Games”