MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:39 am

Post by MooginSoosy »

VOTE: outoforder

because eenie meenie miney moe is the best way to choose someone to vote for right??
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:01 am

Post by MooginSoosy »

In post 85, Rels wrote:
In post 16, outoforder wrote:Hey Rels, when you're around, let me know what you think of the MooginSoosy post.
I don't get if it's a joke or not. It doesn't make sense if it's serious
It's definitely a joke. That'd be ridiculous if it was serious.

I dont understand why OoO needed to see rels respond to it either. It seems like OoO is banking on rels being town which might not be the case. Were you trying to see if rels had a similar response to you, OoO? Was rels' response what you were expecting or has it made you suspicious of him?
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by MooginSoosy »

In post 100, doomfeathers wrote:UNVOTE: Creature

Now I don't have any scumreads. :( Well, at least outoforder gets company.

All townies are 1-shot PGOs. Worst-case scenario is dying without ever arming. Since one scummie is worth about three townies, do we at some point want to all roll d3s to see whether to arm that night? We could force scum to choose between risking death and no-killing three nights in a row.
Something about this doesn't feel right. Why are you talking about the night phase so early and what we should do there? We aren't even close to finding someone to lynch.
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:40 am

Post by MooginSoosy »

UNVOTE

I don't think OoO is scum based on that giant post.
Though I don't appreciate the insinuation that I won't pick up on things because you made that post about voting randomly then I voted randomly...I was joking based on your post that sure it's totally fine to vote randomly.

Has it been long enough to prod anyone or no?
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:03 am

Post by MooginSoosy »

Hi, sorry, I know I said I was going to post more and then I disappeared. Last night and this morning got really busy so I didnt have time to participate. I'm free all weekend so I'll be on way more.

I think OoO and rels are town. I'm leaning towards creature being town as well.

I know it's scummy to not post or post sporadically, but I'm here now and I'll be here all weekend
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:25 am

Post by MooginSoosy »

Hello!! Let me look through again and see who's on my radar
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:57 am

Post by MooginSoosy »

VOTE: doomefeathers

I don't see their posts being helpful to town in any way. I dont see their votes being helpful in any way. Why bother putting your vote on fitz when they're going to be vla until Tuesday?? I still dislike their post about strategy in the night, it seems like a scum trying to be town and give the town this brilliant solution to the night phases
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:14 am

Post by MooginSoosy »

In post 289, Kop wrote:
Can you specify why you think they are town? Because if you have read through you'd have at least a few scum reads along with your town. It shouldn't take someone to prod you to find out where you are in terms of who you suspect.
Actually, I changed my mind on this. I think OoO might be town but I need them to make more concise posts because holy crap that giant wall? Why. Just why. I feel like rels might be piggybacking off OoO and relying on the fact that they know each other on another forum. Creature is a mystery to me still
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:43 am

Post by MooginSoosy »

In post 294, Aubrey wrote:I doubt scum will scour a wiki and a number of people's previous games in order to seem relevant. That is where my town lean stems from on Doom currently.
What if he's doing that because his last scum game went so poorly? I could be reading too much into it but it seems like he's trying very hard to be super town
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by MooginSoosy »

Is fitz still the person you find most suspicious? I looked back to see who you last voted for Aubrey and it's still on fitz.
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by MooginSoosy »

In post 312, doomfeathers wrote:Allomancer's waiting until as late as possible to post. I've seen scum use that strategy.
Isn't allomancer being prodded and will probably be replaced?
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:14 am

Post by MooginSoosy »

In post 340, outoforder wrote:
Basically - if you go read MooginSoosy's posts, she gave townreads on me, Rels and Creature.
When being prodded about the townreads she retracted from all of them except for the townread on me. I don't understand why he townread Rels and Creature in the first place, since there is no real explanation. Basically the read on Rels she has shouldn't have been a townread in the first place since almost everything Rels has posted is why she retracted from the read... I don't understand the read - or the change of read - on Creature at all. I don't see the thoguht process. I don't understand the read on me either since she literally said she has a townread on me for a post she doesn't know why i even posted that?!?!?!? I mean like, wtf does that even mean or how can she come to a such conclusion. And i certainly don't like her vote on doomfeathers since i heavily disagree with the case.
The first post I made after coming back was from skimming what had happened, then I went back and changed my mind. I should've read before posting but I didn't, my bad.

I think you're town but I hated that wall post because you just say the same thing in different ways for half of it and it wasn't concise. Also you just seemed like you were making this huge revelation but it wasn't actually that life changing.

Creature is a mystery to me because the posts are so short. I thought he was town before but I think I was swayed by his whole "oh we should form a townblock with us 4 (rels doom OoO creature)"

I think one of the people in that group is scum and right now the only one who I think is definitely town in that is you
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:16 am

Post by MooginSoosy »

Also I'll be on probably for the rest of tonight and all day tomorrow, so you'll be getting more from me for sure. I don't know what people are seeing in kop, let me go back and look. I haven't thought his posts were that scummy but I could be wrong
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:15 am

Post by MooginSoosy »

Doom is suspicious to me because he jumps from vote to vote and doesn't try to pull any information out of them. He wants other people to see his votes and hopes they'll go after them. He's not hunting the people that he's voting for actively.

Creature is a bit similar, but I'm seeing that's just his play style. Creature is less of a scum read than doom. Creature just wants everyone to do his work for him, like how he wanted you to find the three people he thinks are scum and go after them.

Let me looks back at rels, one moment please. Also, where is rels?
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:27 am

Post by MooginSoosy »

I don't like the fact that OoO waited to see rels' reaction. How easy it would be for a scum rels to buddy up with OoO right away just because they know each other from another game. I liked his interaction with creature but I think he backed off too easily. Then to suddenly agree to a townblock with creature, OoO and doom (though he was iffy on doom still). I think one of them is latching onto that group to fly under the radar
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:25 am

Post by MooginSoosy »

In post 372, outoforder wrote:
In post 363, MooginSoosy wrote:I don't like the fact that OoO waited to see rels' reaction. How easy it would be for a scum rels to buddy up with OoO right away just because they know each other from another game. I liked his interaction with creature but I think he backed off too easily. Then to suddenly agree to a townblock with creature, OoO and doom (though he was iffy on doom still). I think one of them is latching onto that group to fly under the radar
So you have nowfirst scumread me for some post, then townread me for the same post, and then apparently you don't again like it? Which is it?
Just because I don't like something doesn't mean you're scum. I think you're making the game easy for rels to latch onto you by having that early association.

I think rels is the most likely to latch on and I think creature or doom could also be riding that wave.
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:38 am

Post by MooginSoosy »

In post 384, Hawk wrote:

@Moogin what do you think about Doom retracting his vote on Fitz because of the VLA admitting he must have been tired in . Does him voting Fitz still weigh on your scumread of him?

Also any other thoughts besides what's been presented thus far?
I think that's scummy of him as well. I believe at that point other people had a vote on fitz so it would be easy to keep a wagon going under the radar. Someone called him out on fitz being VLA so he came up with the excuse of "oh you know I'm just tired." If he was actually reading the thread then he would've seen that fitz was VLA and voted for someone else that he thought was more suspicious. Also isn't it ok to have more than one reason to scumread someone?? I mentioned why he was scummy before and then had more reasons after you brought more up.

In terms of everything else, I still don't see why people think hapahauli is suspicious. I looked back on kop and feel kind of similar, that there's something fishy there but can't put my finger on it, and I don't see the case for havingfitz either. I think Aubrey is town and I think Hawk is town and yes, you OoO! Even though I say I don't like the things you post sometimes I still think you're town. Again, just because I don't like a post or an action does not make you scum.
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:56 am

Post by MooginSoosy »

In post 389, outoforder wrote:Hapahauli is basically playing below his level. He is not being as smart as he is supposed to be and his scumgame is wel.... quite bad. :)
Does this look like his scum game from previous times you've played with him?
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:58 am

Post by MooginSoosy »

In post 390, Aubrey wrote:ewwwww, I forgot mafia have day talk. <----- not the biggest fan of day talk.

That's going to change up my thinking a bit, and makes OOO's psychic connection with Reels even sillier now.
What are your thoughts on the original OoO and rels interaction now?
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:43 am

Post by MooginSoosy »

In post 405, Hawk wrote:
Moogin are you gonna give your read on Rels especially since Rels came in with some very nice aggressive scumhunting here? Can you give a read on Hapa as well while your at it since you said you didn't understand why people thought Hapa was scummy?
Well now I think rels is more town, no need to phrase it in the way you did. Looking from before the weekend and after the weekend makes a huge difference for rels. Like no I'm not going to think he's 100% but that was nice explanation for hapa for me.

The hardest thing to wrap my head around for hapa is the fact that they're looking to past games which I cannot look at? So no I still don't see scum hapa but I also don't see town hapa.
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:29 am

Post by MooginSoosy »

In post 443, outoforder wrote:It's funny since i told you the exact same thing about hapa like 5 days ago...
Yea, but you're one person. Having two people confirm the difference is better than one. I'll still have to see what hapa is like here when he comes back.
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:36 am

Post by MooginSoosy »

In post 515, Rels wrote:
In post 442, MooginSoosy wrote:
In post 405, Hawk wrote:
Moogin are you gonna give your read on Rels especially since Rels came in with some very nice aggressive scumhunting here? Can you give a read on Hapa as well while your at it since you said you didn't understand why people thought Hapa was scummy?
Well now I think rels is more town, no need to phrase it in the way you did. Looking from before the weekend and after the weekend makes a huge difference for rels. Like no I'm not going to think he's 100% but that was nice explanation for hapa for me.

The hardest thing to wrap my head around for hapa is the fact that they're looking to past games which I cannot look at? So no I still don't see scum hapa but I also don't see town hapa.
Yo. I think you're very focus on a little part of the game. And that annoys me.
What did you think of the Hapa comeback ?
What do you think of the current lynch candidates ? KidDamn, Kop, Frederick ?
I mean I haven't posted since all those walls of text appeared and someone asked me about that previously so I responded? If I said the same thing AFTER hapa responded then that would be significant but dude....gimme some time here there's a lot of stuff to read

Return to “Completed Open Games”