Mini 1875: Pine's Death Trap Post Game - Town win!

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:29 pm

Post by nancy »

Night. Thanks for talking. I feel a bit happier.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:30 pm

Post by nancy »

Oh I got pagetop, yay (:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:44 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I guess I want a MBG lynch today I think?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:48 am

If MBG's scum then I am going to seriously reconsider the possibility of Keyser being scum.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:53 am

In post 813, Keyser Söze wrote:I may look at mattblackguy first actually:
In post 797, mattblackguy wrote:The fact that Keyser didn't make a vote outside of RVS yet was still active is a little concerning.
Either you did not fully read Day 1 or you are scum.

VOTE: mattblackguy

You can start by deconstructing your read of JarJarDrinks from Day 1 through to Day 2 (from scum-read to town-read)

GO!
Last time Keyser was scum in the Large he was townread early but I ended up catching him (last remaining scum) in endgame because of how 'too perfect' his scumreads are.
This game reminds me a lot of that game. Super pro-town play, only has ever helped town, made this little gem which focuses on associatives that may in fact have been SvS.
Idk. If we lynch MBG and he flips scum then Keyser is not brought to LyLo.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:55 am

Tbh I have been thinking this for a while but only got around to saying it because I figured if he was scum he'd be a major asset in getting rid of the other scum and I'm not going anywhere so.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:02 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

I have been playing the perfect game so far.
Every decision I've made has been pro-town: defending 'town', lynching 'scum', opposing 'anti-town' play.
If all my scum-reads flip scum and my town-reads flip town this will be my best performance to date.
Thus, I will allow your town-paranoia.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:29 am

Post by nancy »

Keyser Keyser Keyser who do you want to lynch today?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:41 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Right now, I'm put my scum-reads to a side (LUV and Matt). I found their associations via JarJar all too convincing so I felt that I was in confirmation bias (a weakness of my play). My theory of them is found in D2.

Today is about proving to myself that my town reads are town.

So far, I've looked at Sheep. I still don't buy the reverse distancing theory. I'm unlikely ever to vote for him unless he investigates as GUILTY. No one has convinced me of scum-Sheep yet. I find his playstyle impenetrable.

I'm going to ignore the possibility of RC being a Godfather or Rauth fakeclaiming backup cop. I decided to make them my constants from D2 going forward. If they are scum the game was game over Day 1 when Gerry was miss-lynched. I have to work with both of them now to find scum.

I'll be looking at Akarin, Grendel and yourself next. Then finally Frogger.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:23 am

Post by nancy »

Gf is non-normal afaik.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:26 am

Post by nancy »

Your SRs of LUV/mbg were based on JJD associations?

Sheep basically tunneled on my slot all of Day 2 and continually found new reasons to scumread me. He did basically nothing for Town Day 2 I see no reason why you should be so unlikely to vote for him.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:27 am

Post by Pine »

Indeed, the pansy Normal review committee has decided to make Godfathers non-Normal because it involves moderators giving inaccurate information to players. Weenies. GF used to be normal, and I consider it a fairly integral part of balancing Cops and other robust investigators.

Consider this mod-confirmation that the game qualifies as Normal, despite the thematics.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:31 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Wow, yeah Godfather is a normal classic mafia role where I'm from. A staple mark scum role. Thanks for the confirmation Pine.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:31 am

Post by nancy »

Thanks Pine. <3
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: Matt

Still want this today after doing a reread.

I don't get the scum reads on Frog considering how strongly town read his predecessor was by Keyser. I don't think Frog's intentions when he replaced in was to attempt to bus or bus for town credit. He was in the process of catching up and read something that didn't look like something town!Jar would say and felt compelled to solely just read his ISO before catching up. If you carefully reread the interactions between him and Jar, you would see it's clearly SvT.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1870, Fro99er wrote:Uzi who do you think is scum? You're conftown in my book
Matt and Sheep.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1878, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am not trying to make things personal and I don't understand how you are pushing that reasoning LUV.
I don't like Fro99er in this game for alignment indicative reasons. I think that he's scum who brazenly bussed his buddy and trying to push quicklynches to get away with it.
I need time and space to think and I am not going to get that when he's either deciding that he's solved the game or scum trying to act like that to pile on a bunch of mislynches and shrug his shoulders at it.

I don't have an issue or beef with Fro99er in general I just don't like what his slots doing and I want it to stop so I can get stuff done.
In post 1880, RadiantCowbells wrote:If you interpret 'I don't like you this game' as I don't like him as a person then sure I see how it's personal. But I am referring to strictly game related stuff.
I'm not pushing you. I was concerned that you might've had some vendetta against Frog as well as suffering from withdrawal. I noticed that you like to lead towns and it seems like the way you were tuned out yesterday has resulted in the lashing out we're seeing today. I understand that you're paranoid but it looks like it's starting to eat you alive and I'm not too fond of you potentially self destructing after we just caught scum. I think you need to take a step back, reread the interactions between Frog and Jar and my interactions with Keyser in order to come back with a fresh and open mind.

Also as I said eaelier, I explained why I voted for Gerry over Jar. I was asking nancy about Grendel because not only was she a town read of mine, I trusted her the most. I found Jar's play very survivalist because it felt like he was just throwing shit around in hopes town would take a liking to one of things he was spitting and cut him some slack for a while.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Pine to the rescue!
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:36 am

Post by nancy »

Honestly Keyser, look at Sheep's ISO. Complete non-presence from the slot Day 2. He's TRing JJD and pushing me as scum and is happy to wagon null!LUV. Where does this reluctance to vote come from?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:36 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 2010, nancy wrote:Your SRs of LUV/mbg were based on JJD associations?

Sheep basically tunneled on my slot all of Day 2 and continually found new reasons to scumread me. He did basically nothing for Town Day 2 I see no reason why you should be so unlikely to vote for him.
Ok, in summary - are you saying Sheep was trying to indirectly derail the JarJar lynch by trying to refocus our attention on your lynch via his passionate tunnel?
Moreover, he was supporting that scum-read of you with reachy/NIA reasons?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:47 am

Post by nancy »

I'm saying the motivation is there. I see very few reasons for town!Sheep to completely disappear from thread. I wouldn't even call his tunnel passionate. He was only half-heartedly trying to push me and I didn't see any real defense of JJD either. Can't really see the town motivation there at all.

His scum read of me involved continually manufacturing new justifications, some of which were reachy/NAI, yes.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:52 am

Post by nancy »

Also @LUV I don't see the scum motivation in 1778. Explain to me why scum!mbg is so willing to mislynch town!Frogger when their death practically guarantees that they will lynched the following day? This is not even a self-save and it gets scum!mbg nowhere.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:54 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 2007, nancy wrote:Keyser Keyser Keyser who do you want to lynch today?
Not fro99er.

Like LUV said, we must judge him on Vifam's play too (who I was t/reading).

Plus, I think Fro99er-LUV is very unlikely a scum-team (I have subconsciously ruled it out via D1 VCA).
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:55 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@nancy: Sheep's entire push on your slot is why you're still my strongest town read.

It looks like he couldn't let the satisfaction of lynching Transcend go and is now knows he is in deep shit.

As for MBG, it seems like he is just pushing Frog so hard because of how strongly RC's been on his side. With RC being practically confirmed town, piggybacking off of him seems like it's worth the gambit.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:57 am

Post by nancy »

I was townleaning Vifam. Could you provide the VCA on that?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”