Mini 1875: Pine's Death Trap Post Game - Town win!

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Fro99er »

Yeah, Jar multiple times said there's no way both Matt and RC are town. But then after RC got confirmed town, he still townread matt, because he didn't want to flip on matt. I think it's very bad news for matt.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1574, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1507, Fro99er wrote:
In post 963, JarJarDrinks wrote:RC scum still makes more sense. But Town RC/Town Matt makes no sense.
If town RC + town Matt makes no sense, why didn't Jar Jar go vote Matt after RC got confirmed town?

GEE I WONDER WHY
Because matt gave a good explanation for what I thought was scummy.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Fro99er »

A good explanation for what I thought is scummy doesn't change the associative between RC and Matt that Jar was painting.
Heil King Froggo.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:52 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I am not trying to make things personal and I don't understand how you are pushing that reasoning LUV.
I don't like Fro99er in this game for alignment indicative reasons. I think that he's scum who brazenly bussed his buddy and trying to push quicklynches to get away with it.
I need time and space to think and I am not going to get that when he's either deciding that he's solved the game or scum trying to act like that to pile on a bunch of mislynches and shrug his shoulders at it.

I don't have an issue or beef with Fro99er in general I just don't like what his slots doing and I want it to stop so I can get stuff done.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:54 am

Like, I don't dislike the MBG case. I seem to recall that I pushed it. But I don't want anyone, Fro99er included, pushing town to end today in the first 24 hours. That's how towns that are doing well end up throwing.

So if someone is going to act like the game's over and try to push an instant game end then yes I will be lynching them but that's not personal that's purely game related reasons.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:58 am

If you interpret 'I don't like you this game' as I don't like him as a person then sure I see how it's personal. But I am referring to strictly game related stuff.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:05 am

Like LUV/Fro99er is one of the big scumteam possibilities that I've been looking into and LUV crying foul at me for making things personal for something not at all personal gives me googly eyes.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1879, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like, I don't dislike the MBG case. I seem to recall that I pushed it. But I don't want anyone, Fro99er included, pushing town to end today in the first 24 hours. That's how towns that are doing well end up throwing.
Fair enough.

I disagree, but that's a philosophical difference we have there. I'm glad there's no more personal beef between us. I don't want there to be.
Heil King Froggo.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Re-reading Sheep's D2 ISO (in it he t/reads JarJar, s/reads Nancy and slight s/leans Matt). I can see why town-Sheep would be s/readin both Nancy and Matt so nothing to flag there.
I still cannot directly pin scum on Sheep with something tangible (I still need help there).
The fact JarJar and Sheep were t/reading each other (reverse distancing) isn't a strong enough reason for me to want to lynch Sheep today.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:15 am

LUV kept calling JJD scummy in the early game but never followed up on it.
When JJD wagon got traction LUV kept trying to get an Nancy to give him an in on the Grendel wagon but then ended up waffling till the lynch was inevitable then bus voting.
And yes I have seen the PR softing. I just don't actually believe it.
In post 1386, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: JJD

I'm really feeling nancy for town and even with what I learned, your play here just seems survivalistic.
That felt like a scum vote regardless of the way that JJD flipped. JJD wasn't doing anything particularly survivalistic at the time.
In post 1269, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1198, RadiantCowbells wrote:Don't tell me how I'm supposed to react to your crap.
This is scum flail.

You're just lashing out here in hopes that people will let up. I don't think any amount of pressure at this point is going to help discren your alignment.

VOTE: RC
This is possibly the worst vote in the game as well.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:24 am

The worst part to me is that JJD really never responds to any of the interactions. The associatives are totally 1 way.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1803, Fro99er wrote:I'm 100% positive Uzi is town.
100%? You are in no position to state this.
Please confirm.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:25 am

The other interpretation of JJD's opener on Day 2 is that he's trying to defend the Nancy slot.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

RC, do you believe Nancy's D2 s/read of you and her t/read of JarJar was a genuine reaction test? It nearly made you give in and quit the game.

(I share the same doubt as Sheep regarding this).

Moreover, is her lying about it NIA?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1886, Keyser Söze wrote:
Please confirm.
I am in every way in position to state this.

He was the counterwagon to JarJar. Yourself, MBG, and RC voted him. From your perspective he's either caught scum or MBG is scum. Unless you really believe it was an all town wagon on town, despite town lynching scum yesterday.

(In that case, you should be heavily suspecting Sheep, because Nancy was also a counterwagon with JarJar and Sheep voting her).

In short, you should be suspecting either sheep or MBG today.
Heil King Froggo.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:32 am

In post 1888, Keyser Söze wrote:RC, do you believe Nancy's D2 s/read of you and her t/read of JarJar was a genuine reaction test? It nearly made you give in and quit the game.

(I share the same doubt as Sheep regarding this).

Moreover, is her lying about it NIA?
Do I believe that she intended to be able to bail from it if she had to? yes. Do I believe that it was a reaction test that never intended to get me lynched? I don't know.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:32 am

In post 1889, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1886, Keyser Söze wrote:
Please confirm.
I am in every way in position to state this.

He was the counterwagon to JarJar. Yourself, MBG, and RC voted him. From your perspective he's either caught scum or MBG is scum. Unless you really believe it was an all town wagon on town, despite town lynching scum yesterday.

(In that case, you should be heavily suspecting Sheep, because Nancy was also a counterwagon with JarJar and Sheep voting her).

In short, you should be suspecting either sheep or MBG today.
He was the counterwagon to JJD pushed by someone who is confirmed clear. Why can't the duelling wagons have been SvS?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:33 am

If MBG is scum you might have a case here but so far I'm unsure.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:33 am

In post 1778, mattblackguy wrote:
Spoiler:
Alright so here's where we're at with the final 2 scum.

Rauth,RC,Keyser,Grendel,Akarin are all town. Don't need to worry here.

There has to be 1 or 2 scum that bussed Jar, because only people that didnt vote him was me(town), Rc(town), Kesyer(town), and Sheep(???)

[LYNCH ACHIEVED] JarJarDrinks - Akarin(town), Grendel(town), Lil Uzi Vert(???), nancy(???), Rautherdir(town), Fro99er(???)

This leaves Lil Uzi Vert, nancy, and Frogger as the possible bussers.

Possible scumteams(in no particular order):

(1){JarJar,LUV,Frogger}
(2){JarJar,Nancy,Frogger}
(3){Jarjar,Sheep,Frogger}
(4){Jarjar,Sheep,LUV}
(5){Jarjar,Sheep,Nancy}
(6){Jarjar,LUV,Nancy}

(1) - I think is the most likely team
(2) - It's possible that Nancy bussed JarJar, and flipped on her reads after Rauth cleared RC, but I don't think that's too likely with how the Transcend wagon shaped out. It would mean both Vifam, and Jar were bussing Transcend for barely anything more than policy reasons. Transcend's lynch was easily avoidable given how little of a case was given on him, so I don't think they'd go with it that easily. Probably least likely team.
(3) - Someone else can go until more detail about this as a possibility. Probably second most likely team
(4) - Idk what to say about this one. Maybe someone else can give some input if they think this is likely.
(5) - For the same reason I think (2) is unlikely I think this one is unlikely.
(6) - This one would be a weird team. Idk the liklihood of this being the team.

Actually now that I think about it more it doesn't look like Nancy would fit well in any team. She's probably not scum.

Why Frogger is scum, and should be lynched today:

1. His entrance of the game reads like a super hard bus on JarJar to try and gain towncred
2. He scumread on ne was super weak and nongenuine but tried to push it off as truth. Seriously look at his reasons for scumreading me yesterday. Said I was scum for scumreading Jar for a weak reason, and then townreading him day 2, but Vifam(his slot) did the same exact thing. Says I'm scum because I didn't want to policy lynch transcend and announced he was at L-1. Then misrepresented my reason for not hammering Transcend (he said it was only because my scumreads were on the wagon, but ignorned the fact that I didn't want to policy lynch). Says I'm confirmed scum because he doesn't like my reads post.
3. After his back and forth with Jar he backed off of Jar, and started pushing me even though there was nothing that Jar said that warranted him to back off of him. He then pushed me, and tried to get others to push me because he knew it would be better to get a mislynch on me first before lynching Jar day 3.

VOTE: Frog

Good shit RC. Keep pushing me Frog. I wanna see how it's going to work out for you.
Oh I was going to say: wtf is this?
Don't hide behind me. fight your own battles.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1891, RadiantCowbells wrote:He was the counterwagon to JJD pushed by someone who is confirmed clear. Why can't the duelling wagons have been SvS?
I guess they could have been, which would make uzi scum and MBG probably town.

I really really believe Uzi is town though. I've stated several times why. If you chose to disagree that's fine. I'm sticking with my read.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1894, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1891, RadiantCowbells wrote:He was the counterwagon to JJD pushed by someone who is confirmed clear. Why can't the duelling wagons have been SvS?

I really really believe Uzi is town though. I've stated several times why. If you chose to disagree that's fine. I'm sticking with my read.
And in fairness, if Uzi is scum it should mean I'm his scum partner given the way he backed off of my slot D1. So I can see from your POV why you think Uzi and I are a team...especially with my defense of him.

That's why a frog flip does so many good things for this game. I'm dead serious.
Heil King Froggo.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:37 am

In post 1895, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1894, Fro99er wrote:

And in fairness, if Uzi is scum it should mean I'm his scum partner given the way he backed off of my slot D1. So I can see from your POV why you think Uzi and I are a team...especially with my defense of him.

That's why a frog flip does so many good things for this game. I'm dead serious.
What do you think about Uzi/Nancy?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Fro99er »

I'll look into that.
Heil King Froggo.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Only Rauth can call someone 100% town.
You t/clearing non-confirmed players and narrowing down the lynch pool only narrows our focus (anti-town).
Anyone is up for the lynch (including me) except for RC and Rauth.
Hard defending a player without an investigation just causes a distraction.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Akarin »

I'm catching up, now. Anyone want to go for the hattrick and just hammer somebody in the next half hour?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”