Mini 1875: Pine's Death Trap Post Game - Town win!

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:50 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1849, Keyser Söze wrote:Why can't we lynch MGB or Sheep D3?

Stop making this a 1v1 :giggle:
THEN VOTE MBG
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:54 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

I have all the time in the world to evaluate everyone.
I am in no rush to lynch my scum-reads.
I want to scrutinise my town-reads first.

Through D1 VCA, I have already highlighted how through PoE at least of my t/reads can be scum (plus, ruled out potential scum-teams).
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:54 am

Post by nancy »

mbg[/v]

hhhhaab
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:55 am

Post by nancy »

VOTE: mbg
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:56 am

Post by nancy »

Let me know if you want to combine brains at any point Keyser.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:57 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

If you try to lynch MBG today I will lynch you and then prevent MBG from being lynched the rest of the day.

Everyone stop voting things.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:58 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1851, Keyser Söze wrote:I have all the time in the world to evaluate everyone.
I am in no rush to lynch my scum-reads.
I want to scrutinise my town-reads first.

Through D1 VCA, I have already highlighted how through PoE at least of my t/reads can be scum (plus, ruled out potential scum-teams).
I've already done the VCA and shown why it has to be Matt and Sheep barring some crazy circumstances.

I freaking hate how we drag games out to deadline every day. Such a waste of time.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:59 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1855, RadiantCowbells wrote:If you try to lynch MBG today I will lynch you and then prevent MBG from being lynched the rest of the day.
You can't lynch people by yourself.
Heil King Froggo.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:02 am

Post by nancy »

Lol RC.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:06 am

Bluntly I don't like you this game. I don't trust at all how you took the wagon that was my brainchild and went ballistic pushing it and and trying to act like it was your own.
It feels like an attempt to jack towncred from the legwork that I and others pulled and I don't at all understand how you were so certain in your scumread on the slot to the point that you basically said PL me if this is town.
It feels ridiculously exaggerated, it feels like a bus, it feels like you're scum, and I don't fucking like your predecessor's associatives with flipped scum.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:08 am

So here are your choices. You stop trying to be town leader and pushing wagons like a chicken with your head cut off or I lynch you today and ignore your reads tomorrow.

I'm not telling you to not push your reads but when you're literally bitching about games dragging to deadline and rushing day phases you need to shut the fuck up.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1859, RadiantCowbells wrote:Bluntly I don't like you this game. I don't trust at all how you took the wagon that was my brainchild and went ballistic pushing it and and trying to act like it was your own.
It feels like an attempt to jack towncred from the legwork that I and others pulled and I don't at all understand how you were so certain in your scumread on the slot to the point that you basically said PL me if this is town.
It feels ridiculously exaggerated, it feels like a bus, it feels like you're scum, and I don't fucking like your predecessor's associatives with flipped scum.
well you're wrong and I've called the scumteam. 'it was my own read. I have played several times with Jar and that's just NOT how he plays as town.

I'm sorry you aren't reading me correctly. I'm just that convinced of things so of course I'm going to sound certain.

pedit: i'm not going to shut the fuck up. I've solved the game. I'm the town leader here...even in death.
Heil King Froggo.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:11 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Side question:
At what stage during D2 did JarJar realise he was a dead man walking? Was it when Rauth t/cleared RC?

I want to figure out when his play went from trying to manipulate a miss-lynch, to protecting his teammates for after his lynch via WIFOM.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:12 am

Post by Fro99er »

The best part is, I replaced in and within minutes I was giving MY OWN OPINIONS on Jar. I wasn't jacking anyone's reads.
Heil King Froggo.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:13 am

Post by nancy »

Eep. I'm outa here. You're on your own Keyser!
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:35 am

Post by nancy »

VOTE: Fro99er

OK I promise I'm with you this time RC and not as sheep-me as me-me. Thank you for the explains.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1757, nancy wrote:I still think Grendel is a scumfuck and your read there is wrong though.
I really want to follow you on this but I can't seem to get there. What are you seeing that the rest of us aren't?
In post 1763, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1741, Fro99er wrote:I'm town but whatever. If JJD flips town, then once I flip town after I get lynched tomorrow lynch Matt, Sheep, Nancy

uzi is forever town.

VOTE: JarJarDrinks
I said you'd be PLed if you did this. you did it. I think you're scum but even if you didn't I said I'd lynch you for this and I'm going to.
I don't see anything policy lynch worthy here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1778, mattblackguy wrote:
Spoiler:
Alright so here's where we're at with the final 2 scum.

Rauth,RC,Keyser,Grendel,Akarin are all town. Don't need to worry here.

There has to be 1 or 2 scum that bussed Jar, because only people that didnt vote him was me(town), Rc(town), Kesyer(town), and Sheep(???)

[LYNCH ACHIEVED] JarJarDrinks - Akarin(town), Grendel(town), Lil Uzi Vert(???), nancy(???), Rautherdir(town), Fro99er(???)

This leaves Lil Uzi Vert, nancy, and Frogger as the possible bussers.

Possible scumteams(in no particular order):

(1){JarJar,LUV,Frogger}
(2){JarJar,Nancy,Frogger}
(3){Jarjar,Sheep,Frogger}
(4){Jarjar,Sheep,LUV}
(5){Jarjar,Sheep,Nancy}
(6){Jarjar,LUV,Nancy}

(1) - I think is the most likely team
(2) - It's possible that Nancy bussed JarJar, and flipped on her reads after Rauth cleared RC, but I don't think that's too likely with how the Transcend wagon shaped out. It would mean both Vifam, and Jar were bussing Transcend for barely anything more than policy reasons. Transcend's lynch was easily avoidable given how little of a case was given on him, so I don't think they'd go with it that easily. Probably least likely team.
(3) - Someone else can go until more detail about this as a possibility. Probably second most likely team
(4) - Idk what to say about this one. Maybe someone else can give some input if they think this is likely.
(5) - For the same reason I think (2) is unlikely I think this one is unlikely.
(6) - This one would be a weird team. Idk the liklihood of this being the team.

Actually now that I think about it more it doesn't look like Nancy would fit well in any team. She's probably not scum.

Why Frogger is scum, and should be lynched today:

1. His entrance of the game reads like a super hard bus on JarJar to try and gain towncred
2. He scumread on ne was super weak and nongenuine but tried to push it off as truth. Seriously look at his reasons for scumreading me yesterday. Said I was scum for scumreading Jar for a weak reason, and then townreading him day 2, but Vifam(his slot) did the same exact thing. Says I'm scum because I didn't want to policy lynch transcend and announced he was at L-1. Then misrepresented my reason for not hammering Transcend (he said it was only because my scumreads were on the wagon, but ignorned the fact that I didn't want to policy lynch). Says I'm confirmed scum because he doesn't like my reads post.
3. After his back and forth with Jar he backed off of Jar, and started pushing me even though there was nothing that Jar said that warranted him to back off of him. He then pushed me, and tried to get others to push me because he knew it would be better to get a mislynch on me first before lynching Jar day 3.

VOTE: Frog

Good shit RC. Keep pushing me Frog. I wanna see how it's going to work out for you.
Why did you bring up Frog's predecessor? Vifam's actions should not have an effect on how Frog reads on you.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1859, RadiantCowbells wrote:Bluntly I don't like you this game. I don't trust at all how you took the wagon that was my brainchild and went ballistic pushing it and and trying to act like it was your own.
In post 1860, RadiantCowbells wrote:So here are your choices. You stop trying to be town leader and pushing wagons like a chicken with your head cut off or I lynch you today and ignore your reads tomorrow.

I'm not telling you to not push your reads but when you're literally bitching about games dragging to deadline and rushing day phases you need to shut the fuck up.
Sounds like you're making things personal and I don't understand why. You're practically confirmed town, work with us.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1868, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Sounds like you're making things personal and I don't understand why. You're practically confirmed town, work with us.
He's always had personal beef with me.

I wouldn't have replaced in had I looked at the player list. Was just trying to do Pine a solid. Lesson learned on my end.

I'm gonna play nice tho.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Fro99er »

Uzi who do you think is scum? You're conftown in my book
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:52 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1832, Keyser Söze wrote:Removing town/Rauth, that leaves a group of 3: Matt, Akarin, Sheep. At least 1 of these is guaranteed to be scum. Potentially 2 if only scum-JarJar was on gerry's wagon.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1832, Keyser Söze wrote:If I go back to the lynch wagon, if I remove town/RC/JarJar that leaves:
Grendel, Lil Uzi Vert, Nancy, frogger
If there's 2 in Sheep/Akarin/Matt then there's zero in this group obv.

Or at most there's 1 in this group if there's 1 in Sheep/Akarin/Matt

So unless all three scum were on the Gerry wagon, we should be lynching in Sheep/Akarin/Matt.
Heil King Froggo.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Agreed, I suspect 1 in each group or 2 in Sheep/Akarin/Matt.

Re-reading JarJar's ISO, he held Sheep as a t/read through-out D1 (2nd strongest t/read after me). JarJar is very conscious of the advanced scum tactic to t/read a scum partner (reverse WIFOM) so I will look at my t/read of Sheep next.

I would like to re-bump this conversation between Akarin and JarJar regarding Matt:
In post 1011, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1007, Akarin wrote:
In post 963, JarJarDrinks wrote:It doesn't really make sense that his first reaction to Gerrys flip is that RC was reaction testing. Like shouldn't he have considered that RC was scum that got caught fakeclaiming? Especially considering that he soon starting pushing RC-scum soon after.

RC scum still makes more sense. But Town RC/Town Matt makes no sense.
What does this even mean? You're scumreading RC, but if RC is town, Matt is definitely scum, even though you're townreading Matt? And you have a problem with Transcend suspecting scum Matt but town RC, but your argument here is basically an argument for scum Matt, town RC?

Why should Town RC imply scum Matt?
The statement from Matt is scummy regardless. I've already said that the statement could come from scum matt even if RC is scum as well. But it makes way more sense for scum matt to make it about town RC.

And as I said later, It's not impossible for for them both to be town. My statement was directed @ trans and how terrible it was for him to be townreading the both of them.
Now we know JarJar is scum and now believe that RC is town (via the presumption that Rauth is the backup cop), do you think this is good or bad news for Matt? (In regard his position on RC at the beginning on D2)
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Re: advanced scum strategy to hard townread a scum teammate:
In post 1179, JarJarDrinks wrote:I would actually say that make Rauth very unlikely to be RCs partner. I feel like giving a scumbuddy a hard townread is advanced scum strategy which doesn't fit for Rauth. Noob-scum wants to distance/avoid teammates.
As a neutral I would agree me and Sheep fit this theory.

Thus, I think JarJar is experienced enough to bus one teammate, while reverse distancing the other teammate.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”