Mini 1875: Pine's Death Trap Post Game - Town win!

mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:06 am

Post by mattblackguy »

In post 1712, Fro99er wrote:That way people like Jar and RC will actually listen to me
So now all of the sudden you are townreading Jar, and scumreading me when your original case on me being scum was complete bullshit that was full of associations between me and Jar.
In post 1700, Fro99er wrote:His sole reason for not inching Transcend was because RC and My slot were on the wagon
In post 1132, mattblackguy wrote:Not lynching Transcend when 2 of my top scumreads are on his wagon. Not to mention the whole case on him is mainly just a policy lynch that we learn nothing from if he flips town.
Blatant lies that conveniently ignore half of my post.

Frogger literally quoted me on this in his previous post, and he says my SOLE reason for not lynching Transcend was because my top scumreads were on his wagon. No it wasn't. Read my fucking post that you quoted. I say that the whole case on him is a policy lynch that we learn nothing from if he flips town. I'm not policy lynching someone day 2 that I don't even think is scum.
In post 1476, Fro99er wrote:Matt on D1 voted Jar for a single reason that wasn't even that great. And then never pushed him again.

That's a pristine example of a D1 bus, because it doesn't mean anything then as the sole person voting him.

Notice how he's not pushing Jar now.
Vifam on day 1 voted Jar for a single reason that wasn't even that great. And then never pushed him again.

That's a pristine example of a D1 bus, because it doesn't mean anything then as the sole person voting him.

Notice how Vifam wasn't pushing Jar and was in fact townreading him before replace out even though Vifam was scumreading him Day 1?

There you go turned your whole weak ass argument right back against you. If you're going to say I'm scum for scumreading Jar end of day 1, and townreading him day 2 then you might as well go ahead and vote yourself.
In post 1664, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:@Keyser: I think I already went over why I'm scum reading Matt but if I haven't I'll do so again. I found a lot of his play early on forced and felt like he was fence sitting. He's also recently been calling for my head but I don't think he's made any attempt to sort me or even has said why he's scum reading me.
The reason I haven't answered any of your questions is because it's all stupid shit that I can't respond to or it's stuff that you can figure out by just reading my posts. Seriously you say I'm fence sitting on RC, but I said multiple times that Vifam and RC were my top scumreads at the time you said I was fence sitting. If you have just read my posts you would have seen I wasn't fence sitting.

Looking through your ISO I don't see any real effort in you trying to lynch scum. It's all slight probes that on the surface looks like you're scumhunting. It all reads like fake scumhunting to me. Looks like you're scum trying to fly under the radar and coast by. That's all I got from your iso.
In post 1685, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1283, mattblackguy wrote:If Rauth is telling the truth then it narrows the game down a lot, and that means:
RC Town
Rauth Town
Grendel Town
Nancy Town
Akarin Town

Meaning the 3 scum are in:
LUV
Vifam
Keyser
JarJar
Sheep

There's only one scum in [Keyser,Jar,Sheep], and I don't think it's Keyser, but I'm not confident enough to give a full Town read so I'm keeping him here just in case.

I'm fine with either LUV or Vifam lynches today since they're both scum.

Actually, wait, lets do LUV first. Vifam if you're not scum then who are LUVs partners?

VOTE: LUV
Once again, this is literally a scumclaim. I guarantee you both uzi and I are town. Him keeping keyser in there is gross.

Matt today, sheep tomorrow
How is this a scum claim? Nothing you have said so far convinces me that Uzi is town so I still think he scum. If you're talking about me leaving Keyser in there it was me being cautious, but I took him out in my next scum readlist because there's no point leaving him in there. I even said in that post that I didn't think it was Keyser.

TLDR - Frogger's whole case on me is I'm scum because he doesn't like my interactions with JarJar even though Vifams, and LUVs interactions with Jar are just as bad, and now apparently he's townreading Jar. His other point is that he doesn't like the fact that I didn't want to policy lynch Transcend which is also bullshit. His last point is he doesn't like my readlist because I say he and LUV is scum.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Fro99er »

Matt -- who is scum when I flip town?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:27 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

He said "when" instead of "if". Must be legit. :D
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:28 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I do think frog/matt scumteam is impossible now.

Why would scumfrog derail a wagon on me to push a wagon on scummatt?
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:36 am

Post by mattblackguy »

I already said who I think the scum are. Look through my iso if you're actually curious. How about instead you answer why you were blatantly misrepresenting what I said in your ? You gladly take half of my post and just read that, and ignore the second half that doesn't line up with your logic.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:39 am

Post by nancy »

In post 1670, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1169, nancy wrote:TR on JJD mainly because his posts have mirrored my thought processes for most of the game. D2 start and the push on RC is Town through and through.
Was this a reaction test nancy?

What results did you get? (if already posted, please link)
Calling it a reaction test is simplistic. No, those were not my actual reads, and yes, the wagon overall was designed to test reactions. JJD's thought processes had largely mirrored mine, but that was irrelevant to my real read. JJD's ISO is scummy and his jump on the gerry wagon is scummy. That's why I'm scumreading him. His push on RC was bad and his reaction to my push on RC was very bad.

Fr099er, remind me why you believe JJD and matt can't be scum together? Your 180 here is garbage.

Rauth, you're dead tomorrow in 10/10 games where there is a BP / no protective so we have no more reports.

Akarin is Town, stop trying breaking up the townbloc. We're killing JJD today.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1729, mattblackguy wrote:I already said who I think the scum are. Look through my iso if you're actually curious. How about instead you answer why you were blatantly misrepresenting what I said in your ? You gladly take half of my post and just read that, and ignore the second half that doesn't line up with your logic.
No, you didn't say who you think scum is after I flip town.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1730, nancy wrote:Fr099er, remind me why you believe JJD and matt can't be scum together? Your 180 here is garbage.
I never said that.

I said it's Matt, Sheep, and one of you/Jar/Akwhatever
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1729, mattblackguy wrote:I already said who I think the scum are. Look through my iso if you're actually curious. How about instead you answer why you were blatantly misrepresenting what I said in your ? You gladly take half of my post and just read that, and ignore the second half that doesn't line up with your logic.
Excuse me. My bad

your other reason is it's policy.

Still, your reasons are policy and because me and RC are on the wagon. Both RC and I are town, so that reason is a bunch of bullshit
Heil King Froggo.
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:42 am

Post by mattblackguy »

In post 1731, Fro99er wrote:
No, you didn't say who you think scum is after I flip town.
Answer my question. And if you're too lazy to look a couple posts back in my iso that's your problem.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Fro99er »

I did answer your question
Heil King Froggo.
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

Grendel.

Incidentally - considering everything you quoted as a reason to scumread me was a Nancy quote - what's your take on Nancy again? Town, right? Why?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:51 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1730, nancy wrote:JJD's thought processes had largely mirrored mine, but that was irrelevant to my real read.
How could that be irrelevent? If you have the same thoughts as someone else, you don't take that into account when reading them?
In post 1730, nancy wrote:JJD's ISO is scummy
What specifically is scummy about it?
In post 1730, nancy wrote:and his jump on the gerry wagon is scummy.
What specifically is scummy about it?
In post 1730, nancy wrote:His push on RC was bad and his reaction to my push on RC was very bad.
It's only bad now that we know RC is town. Anyone that buys ur reaction test nonsense is terrible. You were sure as shit gonna let RC get lynched if rauth hadn't claimed.

Like seriously, how long were you planning on letting your "test" go on for?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Fro99er »

Yeah I'm not buying the reaction test, Jar.

That's what caught my attention and made me rethink you, and when rauth pointed out nancy could be aligned with matt it made more sense.
Heil King Froggo.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Well, I'm tired, and this day is dragging on. This is probably going to be my last post here until post-game, so here goes: Someone hammer JJD for me, and if he flips town lynch Fro99er tomorrow. If you're town JJD, I'm sorry I couldn't see it sooner.

VOTE: JarJarDinks
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:00 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1307, nancy wrote:UGH. Are you fucking kidding me.

He was NEVER going to be lynched. I was pushing that fucking wagon for reactions. Whatever.

Grendel is scum to me right now. I don't see him genuinely trying to sort alignments in that whole exchange with RC. JJD is scum and one of LUV/matt are scum. Game is pretty much solved imo.

VOTE: JJD
This is scum frustrated that her well received, hard earned push on RC got stalled out.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Fro99er »

I'm town but whatever. If JJD flips town, then once I flip town after I get lynched tomorrow lynch Matt, Sheep, Nancy

uzi is forever town.

VOTE: JarJarDrinks
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Fro99er »

If you're town I'm sorry JJD then I'll apologize to you in the dead thread after I'm dead tomorrow

If you're scum then I won't see you in the dead thread ;)
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Fro99er »

*awaits wrath of RC*
Heil King Froggo.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Pine »

==> Vote Count 2.7 (FINAL) <==

With 11 votes in play, it's 6 to lynch!

Stoning, or lapidation, is a method of capital punishment whereby a group throws stones at a person until they die. No individual among the group can be identified as the one who kills the subject. This is in contrast to the case of a judicial executioner. Slower than other forms of execution, stoning within the context of contemporary Western culture is considered a form of execution by torture.

[L-6]
Grendel -

[L-6]
Akarin -

[L-6]
Rautherdir -

[LYNCH ACHIEVED]
JarJarDrinks - Akarin, Grendel, Lil Uzi Vert, nancy, Rautherdir, Fro99er

[L-3]
Lil Uzi Vert - mattblackguy, Keyser Söze, RadiantCowbells

[L-4]
nancy - Cooperative Sheep, JarJarDrinks

[L-6]
Cooperative Sheep -

[L-6]
Keyser Söze -

[L-6]
Fro99er -

[L-6]
mattblackguy -

[L-6]
RadiantCowbells -

Waiting for their DOOM
-

Day 2 ends NOW
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Pine »

Following the punishment of Lil Uzi Vert for his impertinence against your host, the group seems to learn its lesson and quickly gets to work. A dark thread of conspiracy and suspicion mars the brief harmony that had begun to form between strangers caught in a life-and-death situation. This ugliness rapidly turns nasty, and the anger focuses on one of you which had, until now, been fairly well-regarded. JarJarDrinks is at first disdainful of the accusations, but they quickly grow in momentum as the group turns on him. JarJarDrinks is relentlessly shoved forward. He quails away from the silken pullcord, regarding it as if it were a fanged serpent. Eventually he is shoved down next to it, falling to his knees, and a hand reaches out to yank the cord. As JarJarDrinks screams and tries to scramble away, the rest of you bolt. A deep gong sound echoes through the room, and a hatch in the ceiling opens, dropping a giant stone onto JarJarDrinks, smashing him into pulp against the floor, shattering a giant hole down to the next level.

JarJarDrinks has died, crushed beneath an enormous stone! He was a
Mafia Goon

Oh, how delightful! You will never know how worried I was that that stone might not break through to your next challenge. I spent ages weakening that section of the floor, but these damn factories are always so overbuilt. It sure would have made me silly if I had to come out there myself with a crowbar and help you through! ANYway, feel free to proceed on, don't mind the bloody corpse in the way, good minions are SO hard to come by these days.

The group makes its way down through the hole, climbing down onto the bloody rock into a pitch-black room filled with ominous-looking machinery...

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Pine »

Night 2 ends in (expired on 2017-02-15 18:20:00)

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Pine »

The party descends into the darkened room with care, helping one another to climb through the hole in the floor despite not being able to see more than a few feet into the blackness. What else is there but to go on?

Perhaps surprisingly,
NO ONE
was harmed.

As your eyes adjust to the inky darkness, conveyor belts and unknown machinery resolve into focus. Upon a table some distance into the room is found a pile of torches and a box of matches. Soon, flaming brands are in the hands of each surviving member of the group, and the orange glow of torchlight illumines the room. Arrayed among the equipment are a number of elegantly-framed portraits of murderers through the ages, each with a small caption describing their escapades.

Unremarkable factory appliances sit covered in dust, and the door of the only exit appears to have been replaced with another heavy iron slab. Just looking at the barred portal, it is obvious that there is no way to force it open, though several of you try.

Well, well, well! It looks like my little minions among you have been slacking yet again. Perhaps I erred in choosing them! Damnable disappointment. First one gets killed, then the rest fail to entertain me? Come on, kids, the dark room was a perfect setup. I disapprove.

"Ah well. At least this time I'll see some blood. In a moment, I'll turn one of these conveyors on. Simply send one of your number along on it, and you will be one step closer to your freedom. Ta!"

True to his word, a conveyor belt not far from the iron door whirrs to life, a few dull lightbulbs flickering on next to it. Peering down the shaft, the conveyor crawls through the wall into the darkness of the next room

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Pine »

==> Vote Count 3.0 <==

With 10 votes in play, it's 6 to lynch!

Gilles de Montmorency-Laval (1405 – 1440), Baron de Rais, was a knight and lord from Brittany, Anjou and Poitou, a leader in the French army, and a companion-in-arms of Joan of Arc. Gilles de Rais served as a commander in the French Royal Army, and fought against the English and their Burgundian allies during the Hundred Years' War, for which he was appointed Marshal of France. After retiring from the military de Rais was accused of engaging in a series of child murders, with victims possibly numbering in the hundreds. The killings came to an end in 1440, when a violent dispute with a clergyman led to an ecclesiastical investigation which brought the crimes to light, and attributed them to Gilles. He was condemned to death and hanged at Nantes on 26 October 1440.

[L-6]
Grendel -

[L-6]
Akarin -

[L-6]
Rautherdir -

[L-6]
Lil Uzi Vert -

[L-6]
nancy -

[L-6]
Cooperative Sheep -

[L-6]
Keyser Söze -

[L-6]
Fro99er -

[L-6]
mattblackguy -

[L-6]
RadiantCowbells -

Waiting for their DOOM
- Grendel, Akarin, Rautherdir, Lil Uzi Vert, nancy, Cooperative Sheep, Keyser Söze, Fro99er, mattblackguy, RadiantCowbells

Day 3 ends in (expired on 2017-03-01 19:50:00)

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by nancy »

{Fro99er, Keyser, RC}
{Akarin, LUV}
{}
{Sheep}
{Grendel, MBG}

VOTE: MBG

Get wrecked son. Death by townbloc. GGz.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”