Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:53 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

He made a scumpartner-esqe push on aella and a less scumpartner-esqe push on leon iirc
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:54 am

Post by eagerSnake »

like did he ever act confident like "omg this is scum" and continue to shittily push that slot
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:56 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 875, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:So if either of us could be lying knowing either of us could have fake claims ready, the point of asking is?
In post 884, Not_Mafia wrote:What if I flavour claim first?
In post 885, eagerSnake wrote:Are you Greta or Handel?
In post 2052, TellTaleHeart wrote:
TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Town 1-shot Rolecop Neighbor, has been lynched

Spoiler:
Hello,
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
, and welcome to the Forgotten Realms!

Handel, 1-shot Rolecop Neighbor

Neighborhood PT: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=70318

Rolecop

Once during the game at night, you may target a player and you will see their role.

Win Condition
: You win when all players aligned with
The Forces of Evil
are banished and at least one player loyal to
Spyro
is left.

It is now Night 1, Day 2 will start in (expired on 2017-02-12 22:45:25).
I guess this means N_M is Greta
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:00 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2130, eagerSnake wrote:like did he ever act confident like "omg this is scum" and continue to shittily push that slot
I don't think so, I'm checking his ISO I'll get back to you
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

RagingSpammers
RagingSpammers
Goon
RagingSpammers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:03 am

Post by RagingSpammers »

In post 2080, RadiantCowbells wrote:I was hoping to not be alive today tbh.
Bruuuuuuuuuuuuh why are you thinking like this?
-Ali
Hydra between Alisae and CloudKicker
RagingSpammers
RagingSpammers
Goon
RagingSpammers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:05 am

Post by RagingSpammers »

In post 2117, RadiantCowbells wrote:
I've never seen a scum player be so loud, attention-seeking and death-defying before.
This is so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so not why I am town this game and Lane will probably blow up at you for this post by the way.
Why are you talking like this holy fucking shit?
These words are just not things town says.
-Ali
Hydra between Alisae and CloudKicker
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:08 am

Post by eagerSnake »

Who received anonymous message
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:13 am

Post by eagerSnake »

Alive

lane0168 - Town Innocent Child
eagerSnake - Town One-Shot Strongman Vigilante (Spyro)
RadiantCowbells - Anon Messenger (Zoe)
Not_Mafia - Neighbor 1-Shot Role Cop (Greta)
RagingSpammers (Cloudkicker + Alisae) - Day 2 Double Voter (Bentley)
Leonshade - "My role PM confirms existence of Spyro"
Flubbernugget -
massive -
Infinity 324 -
Ælla Was Spine (Lycanfire + Vifam) -

Dead

TheRealGin-N-Tonic - Town Neighbor 1-Shot Role Cop (Handel)
SirCakez - Evil Amnesiac Tracker and Night 3 Strongman (The Sorceress)
MagnaofIllusion - Town Even-Night Roleblocker (Agent 9)
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:19 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 1877, SirCakez wrote:now for those reads
Town - RS,
eager

Nulltown - Leon, infinity,
lane
(I'm disregarding the IC claim for this read since it's unconfirmed and could be trolling, if it's legit then he's top town obv)
Null - Flubber, massive, NM
Nullscum - MoI

Scum - Aella,
Gin

Special category - RC
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:54 am

Post by eagerSnake »

wake up guys

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 2065, Infinity 324 wrote:Scum don't usually have certain townreads on their scumbuddies

I think it's possible we should massclaim today given that lane is still alive and the n_m presumably has a result, what do you guys think
I am against this I will explain why later
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:12 am

Post by massive »

In post 2076, Infinity 324 wrote: @massive: Why did you keep your vote on eager after you realized there couldn't be an SK?
Because his game has still been scummy and the only thing that kept him from being lynched was the vig claim?
In post 2077, Infinity 324 wrote:massive, I'd also like to know where you are with reads at the moment and why you've focused in the places you've focused up to this point (which, iirc, has been mainly me)
Flubber is town. Lane goes without saying. RC I still think is town but should obviously be quite dead. Eager is lucky there's no SK. I thought AElla was townish when vifam was posting but that's less locky. I liked Magna's case on Leonshade but every time Leonshade posts I have a problem assuming he's anything but town. That leaves Raging Spammers, you, ProHawk, and NM.

When did I focus on you?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Leonshade »

There's a norovirus epidemic here and I'm feeling sick, FML.
In post 2140, massive wrote:
In post 2077, Infinity 324 wrote:massive, I'd also like to know where you are with reads at the moment and why you've focused in the places you've focused up to this point (which, iirc, has been mainly me)
Flubber is town. Lane goes without saying. RC I still think is town but should obviously be quite dead. Eager is lucky there's no SK. I thought AElla was townish when vifam was posting but that's less locky. I liked Magna's case on Leonshade but every time Leonshade posts I have a problem assuming he's anything but town. That leaves Raging Spammers, you, ProHawk, and NM.

When did I focus on you?
Infinity replaced into ProHawk's slot. I think that's a read on everyone, though.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Leonshade »

Spoiler: Response to Lycan's case
In post 1658, Ælla Was Spine wrote: I have TRs on eager, RS, NM, flubber
Where does the TR on NM come from? Would also like to hear about the RS TR.
My main scumread is Leon

-disliked cakez and leon's rolefishing of eager (why are you voting him if you're a vig?)
I thought the vig claim was fake, there was dissonance between the vote and the claim.
-781 was a flat post. "worthy of pressure" is probably the most bland, least proactive way to give consent to a wagon. it felt like more of an observation than an attempt to further the game. really dislike continued shade of RS. like why even bring up the lurker slot if gun to your head RS is scum. just say let's talk about RS.
The RS wagon was winding down at that point and I was starting to doubt the read. ProHawk was a lurker who had just replaced out, I thought that Gin's case on him warranted more pressure, but with the pending replacement pressuring them was impossible. What kind of strong reaction would you expect me to have to a lurker?

And how is it shading RS when my vote was on him at the time, and he was my top SR?
-819 is a weak shade post, it was so bad that i left a snarky comment in hydra pt over it.
I don't see how I'm throwing shade at anyone in this post?

Spoiler: Leon's 819
In post 819, Leonshade wrote:
In post 737, RagingSpammers wrote:That's a new one.
In that case go ahead and talk to me about people. Here, I'll give you something to work with.

{Snakey, Lane}
{Leon, E&A}
{Flubber}
{MoI, Cakez, NM}
{ProHawk, Massive}
{Gin, Aella}
Explain your TR on me here. Especially in the context of this vote:
In post 784, RagingSpammers wrote:
In post 781, Leonshade wrote:I'll catch up later today, I also need to re-read RS's ISO with an open mind.
You want to know what would really make this seem genuine?
An unvote.
You want to know why?
Becuase if it was genuine, you would have unvoted so that you could read my ISO with an open mind without having to worried about me getting hammered, because I'm currently at L-2. And then once having re-read, put your vote back on if you so desired.
VOTE: Leonshade
-Ali
It's better for me to have my vote out there than unvote just to possibly vote you again. You getting quickhammered at L-2 is unlikely, and it would reflect poorly on the hammerer. And honestly, you getting hammered is not something I would spend time "worrying" about, between the associative tells from the wagon and not having to figure you out it would make the game easier in a way.

-but it's worth noting that lane did the exact same thing with post 826.
Is everyone who scumreads someone just "throwing shade"? Or just if it's about someone you TR?

First half of Lycan's case, I never got around to finishing it.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:58 am

Post by lane0168 »

Massive, do you think the nm vote on you is weird considering he's role cop?
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Leonshade »

-859 shade making a leon post
I don't see who I'm shading in this post, I'm commenting on how massive's play doesn't differ from his town game:

Spoiler: Leon's 859
In post 859, Leonshade wrote:
In post 824, massive wrote:
In post 821, Leonshade wrote: Who's scum?
I don't know. Still OK with my vote on Spammers. Maybe Not_Mafia. I think Magna is town, and AElla (this looks similar to vifam-town). Probably need a bit to get a handle on Cakez and Flubber. And I need to not forget that you tricked me in the last game we played together. I can't decide whether FA wants me to townread her because she's treating me like shit, but that play lost us Villains U-Pick, so YMMV.
Explain your townread on Magna. You had to ask what scum!Magna looks like, so what makes you think this isn't scum!Magna?
In post 829, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 824, massive wrote:
In post 821, Leonshade wrote: Who's scum?
I don't know. Still OK with my vote on Spammers. Maybe Not_Mafia. I think Magna is town, and AElla (this looks similar to vifam-town). Probably need a bit to get a handle on Cakez and Flubber. And I need to not forget that you tricked me in the last game we played together. I can't decide whether FA wants me to townread her because she's treating me like shit, but that play lost us Villains U-Pick, so YMMV.
Scumposting.

10 town points to whoever explains why without me having to
The reads look non-committal. I'm not sure that's a scumtell for massive, though, never known him to have strong opinions early on.

-869 i feel like i scumslipped, so i'm going to double down on it! ~leon. literally didn't think he was scumslipping there because of how dumb it would be, so acknowledging a mistake here looks awful on leon.
Even lane didn't think I was scumslipping. It seems like you're latching onto lane's case with weaker reasoning.
-between posts 890 and 931 he made another shade post i don't care enough to find it because i'm too busy laughing
Discrediting and throwing shade at an undefined post. I had two posts between 890 and 931, I don't see the shade here:

Spoiler: Leon's posts
In post 899, Leonshade wrote:
In post 889, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 869, Leonshade wrote:Gin is the first townread I had, without checking I'm pretty sure I expressed it within my first few posts. Where have I claimed that I'm backing off because of Snake's meta? I started having doubts because I'm not sure the weird CC-gambit, more specifically bringing attention to it when no one noticed, doesn't make much sense for scum.
So you are saying you identified Gin pretty much immediately and haven’t had any reason at all to even think about that read?

Here is you said on the RS matter …
Yes. Do you find that hard to believe?

I assume you meant to add a quote here? P-edit: You did.
In post 869, Leonshade wrote:"Quite possibly" scum? I'm quite possibly scum every game, do you think my claim increases the chances of me being scum? No one has claimed that my claim makes me town (well, Vifam did, but that was about my decision to claim, not the thing I'm claiming), so it's not like you're refuting some false notion.
Of course I think it increases the chances you are scum. I would not have brought it up if I didn’t. Given TTH’s Mod history the way you claimed said knowledge slots to a similar style role. Is it damning? By no means. You aren’t my top scum read currently which is why I am not voting you. But that claim alone put you on my radar and made me look more closely at your posting in my re-read.
Hmm, okay then.
In post 869, Leonshade wrote:I didn't even realize town faction was called "loyal to Spyro" until you mentioned it.
So let me be clear on this – you read you Role PM closely enough to know that Spyro was confirmed to be in the game to you but not closely enough to notice the Town wincon which specificly states that Town is “Loyal to Spyro”? And likewise missed completely?
One is part of my role, the other is part of the wincon which is usually generic. I forgot because it's not important information, I'm sure I'm not the only one. Same with post 2.
In post 902, Leonshade wrote:
In post 890, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 889, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Here is you said on the RS matter …
Apparently I lost a paragraph in my last post … anyway here is what was supposed to be right after the above text …
In post 781, Leonshade wrote:Yesterday jumbled my scumreads, so that's it for my reads list right now. Gun to my head RS is still scum, but if people with meta are saying this is their usual playstyle, I need to take a closer look at the slot.
So this is the “transitioning” I talked about – saying “RS is still a scum read but other players have meta so I need to re-read”. I don’t personally give two shakes of a dragon’s tail of players (specifically Eager) say “I’ve played with both these people as Town and this is it”. That’s complete half-assed meta and nto worth me even factoring into my own reads.
Side note: I enjoy your flavor-related colloquialisms.

Snake isn't the only one, Gin is conflicted on whether this is RS's town play too. And the "transitioning" occurred earlier, see . Realizing that RS's play might not make sense for scum is what got me to reconsider. I need to re-read to see if there's scum motivation or if I was just scumreading a lynchbaity playstyle.

So Lycan's case on me relies on a lot of buzzwords that at best vaguely connect to the posts they're accusing, especially since Lycan doesn't bother to explain how the posts are scummy in the ways he mentioned. It's not a case that comes from a town player.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Leonshade »

The Vifam head is much harder to read, but his derphammer sure seems convenient.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Leonshade »

Spoiler: Cakez's push on Aella
In post 546, SirCakez wrote:
In post 450, RagingSpammers wrote:Seriously Gin.
Pretty sure he softed vig by now
You need me to point out the soft?
Really Gin? Cause it was obvious
Obvious as all fucking hell.

Come on Gin.
Can't you see that stuff?

VOTE: Snakey
-Ali
WTF are you doing RS?
I'm getting to the point where I almost want to PL you.

Regardless eager is probably town with that claim and his earlier soft so

VOTE: Aella
This looks like scum hiding in the sidelines, avoiding real conflict
In post 588, SirCakez wrote:
In post 579, Ælla Was Spine wrote:Not me Id like to hear from MoI/Massive/Prohawk tho
I mean we basically know nothing about what YOU think. Give some content.

Gin good find on ProHawk, I hadn't been paying attention to him. He should say what the point of all of those questions were.
In post 604, SirCakez wrote:
In post 590, Ælla Was Spine wrote:I've been saying who I think is town for a minute now @__@
I mean you're throwing out reads but there's nothing backing them up.
Who do you think is scum?

P-edit: Well yeah when someone points out a scummy player who's been under the radar more then one person is gonna notice it.
P-p-edit: lmao
In post 612, SirCakez wrote:
In post 608, Ælla Was Spine wrote:I do think there's scum in MoI/Massive/Not_Mafia tho
This scumpool is kinda sketchy
There's a lurker who always lurks, a troll and an unreadable wallposter

Why are these three scum?
In post 710, SirCakez wrote:
In post 683, Vifam wrote:POE
So then what were those other reasons you mentioned?
<.<
In post 686, RagingSpammers wrote:
In post 683, SirCakez wrote:Scum posting
Only holding off from voting that because of the replaceout
Is it just me, or do I think this is a shitty reason for not voting them.
-Ali
What's the point of voting an empty slot? None.

Cakez jumps on Aella for looking like he's hiding in the sidelines, then largely lobs him softballs like "give some content, who are you scumreading and why?". Magna also picked up on this (, .
In post 1877, SirCakez wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1630, Infinity 324 wrote:Cakez, can I get a readslist?
At the end of this post
In post 1643, Infinity 324 wrote:It's not unlikely that we have 1-2 very powerful roles we want to keep hidden.
This is why we shouldn't massclaim, for anyone still supporting that.
In post 1672, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1600, SirCakez wrote:Yeah and Walking Dead was over the summer/start of school. I have 1/4 of the time now, so I can't exactly get very engaged. My posting is down sitewide.
It has nothing to do with post volume. It absolutely has to do with lack of any engagement in the post you make. But nice sideline attempt.
With less time and less posts ofc I'm going to be less engaged. They're very intertwined
In post 1600, SirCakez wrote:I pretty clearly called out their crappy reads in those posts.
And I'm still scumreading the slot, so no clue what you're saying here. My vote is still there too.
So you’ve parked your vote on a player that isn’t the main wagon, aren’t doing anything of consequence in pointing out why they are scum (which my summary shows) and claim that I shouldn’t see that as potential distancing?
I literally just showed where I called out Aella scum, wtf?
In post 1600, SirCakez wrote:Yes, because there's this thing called bussing.
Garbage. Of course bussing / distancing exists. It’s why my independent scum reads on you and Aella get enhanced with the interactions I am seeing. But using that fact as an excuse to not commit to an opinion in the present time is scummy fence-sitting.
You were in Science uPick, you should understand why I'm holding off on RC. This is a super special case.
In post 1673, eagerSnake wrote:I think not wanting to mass claim and the openly opposing it is blatantly anti-town in this situation

VOTE: MoI
Good vote but the reasoning is bad. Opposing the massclaim is protown here if anything.
In post 1736, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1735, Infinity 324 wrote:It's very unlikely that eager is in fact a strongman. He was fakeclaiming to up the pressure. Now unvote.
Did he say he was fakeclaiming? No he didn't.
In post 1741, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I am not unvoting until you prove to me that Strongman is town aligned
This is so absurdly bad I could only see scum pushing it.
Like why would scum claim that strongman here???? There's absolutely no reason. And town Strongman does exist.

now for those reads
Town - RS, eager
Nulltown - Leon, infinity, lane (I'm disregarding the IC claim for this read since it's unconfirmed and could be trolling, if it's legit then he's top town obv)
Null - Flubber, massive, NM
Nullscum - MoI
Scum - Aella, Gin

Special category - RC

VOTE: Gin
Still has Aella as a top scumread but switches his vote to Gin. Aella is also the only one of Cakez's "scumreads" that hasn't flipped town yet.

If we're not lynching Aella, they would be my preference for tonight's vig shot.
- Vecna
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Because his game has still been scummy and the only thing that kept him from being lynched was the vig claim?
Why not wait til d2 though
When did I focus on you?
You did direct quite a few questions to me yesterday, but that makes sense since I'm in your scumpool
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:19 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I am leashing your vig shot Eager. kill RagingSpammers tonight.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:26 am

Post by massive »

In post 2143, lane0168 wrote:Massive, do you think the nm vote on you is weird considering he's role cop?
Means he didn't check me.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”