-
MathBlade
(1/3)
- Almost50
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Kmd4390

Notes:
- :)

(expired on 2017-02-22 15:20:00) until the end of Day Five.
With five alive, it takes three to lynch.
Last edited by Vince McMahon on Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1473, Kmd4390 wrote:1) Usually people who complain about town sided games turn out to be scum

2) How do you know the living scum doesn't have any power?
Because no one has claimed roleblocked or fucked with and there is 0 evidence of such fuckery.

...You haven't played with me. I just state what I think of setups. I have complained about that as Town and scum and both times it was genuine. Just like here.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1474, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1469, Kmd4390 wrote:Wouldn't scum have joined the PT right after the draft?
Hmmm.. good point. Yeah, that theoretically makes it possible for me to be Scum and have misread both my recruits for being Scum too. *Shrug*
Wouldn't they also tell the other scum if drafted?

Again I said this earlier but noooo math is clearly insane for thinking scum know each other /sarcasm
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1470, McMenno wrote:@almost if you want to lynch mathblade today, either use your shot now or not at all. because if columbo is scum and you use your shot tomorrow, she will execute me and win immediately. proceed with caution
Execute you? How? I mean, if she used her submission on you; a simple vote from me on her would stop it. It would only serve to confirm her as Scum.

And if you mean her ability that is similar to DS'; that would be a fake claim if she is the remaining Scum. You don't need to worry about it.

The thing is: with Math gone, Scum WILL have to choose between me and Kmd. If I use the gladiate now i will be Kmd or Kmd, and -honestly- I suck at 3-p LyLo situations. Or let's just say I'm no lucky in them. If memory serves me right, mastina has just brought me my first Town win in a LyLo in Varsoon's game.

P-edit:

@Math:

Are you arguing FOR or AGAINST me? I can no longer even follow you. I have NOT drafted ANY Scum, so if I was Scum and didn't know who my partners are in Smackdown I would not have known them still until he game ended there. THAT is what Kmd is arguing.

Now if Scum DID now the whole team members then I obviously am a moron for deliberately drafting two Town players whom I already knew were Town, and especially so with Titus (whom I supposedly knew was my scum p) actually TELLING me who to draft, yet I refused to draft her and/or Grey while I knew they were doing pretty well here and could have used an extra scumster here to replace Leon in the original line up.

However you have not responded to my question to you: What's your take on me no hammering Mastina and thus letting Mal flip instead. Why would I not hammer Mastina, and use my 2nd gladiate shot today and seal a guaranteed win for my team?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1476, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1473, Kmd4390 wrote:1) Usually people who complain about town sided games turn out to be scum

Because no one has claimed roleblocked or fucked with and there is 0 evidence of such fuckery.

...You haven't played with me. I just state what I think of setups. I have complained about that as Town and scum and both times it was genuine. Just like here.
That doesn't make them vanilla scum. It just means we have zero info on what their role is. And I've played with you on my Egg account a few times.

And actually that last paragraph by Almost is a good point. Mastina may as well have been at L-1 in LYLO because of the gladiate ability if Almost is scum.

Guys, I kind of think our lynches (if we need two) should be columbo and mathblade. If we can definitely do that, I don't really care who goes first. Based on everyone's reads, mathblade should be the only one who has a problem with that, but Almost isn't scum so frankly (sorry math, nothing personal) I don't care. All I need is agreement from Almost and mcmenno not to vote each other and columbo and mathblade are the only players who can be lynched if the three of us are willing to vote together to make that happen.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@K,d:

I think I can go with that plan.

P.S. I didn't know you were Egg. Lot's of people have multiple accounts and some don't even announce their main, so I probably won't remember Egg=Kmd unil I've heard (seen) it enough times to stick to my brain.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

That is the problem. A50 has pocketed you and since you don't care we lose.

Just mislynch me then mislynch Columbo tomorrow.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Furthermore you didn't let Mastina not be lynched. You just knew if you did you'd have Town rage all over your face and lose.

I am officially an impediment to the all mighty mason who claims to have figured things out and doesn't care if they are wrong. See I suspected columbo as if I was wrong on A50 but the problem is you advocating for my gladiate after knowing I am Town doesn't come from a town mindset. Policy lynching does but gladiating doesn't.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

If I didn't care, I'd have voted columbo at daystart. Please don't insult me like that.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

To state the obvious, I'm going to be V/LA this weekend.

I'll pop in when I can, but y'know.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1479, Kmd4390 wrote:
In post 1476, MathBlade wrote:

That doesn't make them vanilla scum. It just means we have zero info on what their role is. And I've played with you on my Egg account a few times.

And actually that last paragraph by Almost is a good point. Mastina may as well have been at L-1 in LYLO because of the gladiate ability if Almost is scum.

Guys, I kind of think our lynches (if we need two) should be columbo and mathblade. If we can definitely do that, I don't really care who goes first. Based on everyone's reads, mathblade should be the only one who has a problem with that, but Almost isn't scum so frankly (sorry math, nothing personal)
I don't care.
All I need is agreement from Almost and mcmenno not to vote each other and columbo and mathblade are the only players who can be lynched if the three of us are willing to vote together to make that happen.
Please tell me you care. I see a contradiction. The only reason I am not pushing you is you are a confirmed mason.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

I always care. Maybe too much. These games break me down. Especially town games.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am out til late tonight. Shadowrun.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

Prod Dodge since no posts since.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Me too
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:55 am

Post by McMenno »

In post 1478, Almost50 wrote:Execute you? How? I mean, if she used her submission on you; a simple vote from me on her would stop it. It would only serve to confirm her as Scum.
have you read columbo's claimed ability
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1490, McMenno wrote:
In post 1478, Almost50 wrote:Execute you? How? I mean, if she used her submission on you; a simple vote from me on her would stop it. It would only serve to confirm her as Scum.
have you read columbo's claimed ability
Ok, I wasn't taking the "without being discovered" part into consideration. But what makes you think she won't use it in LyLo regardless of there is being a gladiation or not?

If Columbo is Scum then THAT is what Scum have been counting on all along.

I guess the weekend has come and almost gone and we're still waiting on her to show up with the promised "rationale of suspicions" though.

UNVOTE:

for now.

Ms Columbo
Ms Columbo
Goon
Ms Columbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:32 pm

Post by Ms Columbo »

Here's how I see things.

If Almost is scum, the game is already over. She is not being lynched today. Tomorrow she uses her gladiator to end the game. I don't think she's scum so I'm not worried about this. If so, hat's off to her.

Whether Math or McMenno are the final scum, I think there is a good chance that Kmd survives the night and is the deciding vote D6. Scum will probably kill Almost N5 due to her gladiator ability.

If town-Math is lynched today and Kmd is not NK'd, scum has all but won. Kmd has decided that I'm scum. If both her and I are in the game tomorrow, we lose. For that reason, it may be best to lynch me today. Kmd will have the opportunity to see that she was wrong and hopefully reconsider her position.

More to come...
Ms Columbo
Ms Columbo
Goon
Ms Columbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by Ms Columbo »

@kmd - Your read on McMenno is based on the motivation you assigned to a scum post made during RVS. From what I can tell it has nothing to with anything McMenno has actually done. He has skated by all game. That's a great way to play as scum, as long as no one calls you on it.

I did find humor in McMenno's opening play. I find humor in most situations. When McMenno made that play, most players knew right away that they had the same types of abilities. Which made it obvious that our finishers were not unique. Multiple players likely had them. However, Town-McMenno should not have known that when he used them. But if scum-McMenno visited with his scum buddies before posting, he knew his moves were not unique. Using the finishers out of the gate was not a big deal to scum-McMenno.

You were one of the few players that didn't have a day-vig finisher, so your initial reaction makes more sense.

Look at the interactions between Malp and McMenno. They throw shade on one another, at times toss a vote on one another, but neither ever make a serious push on the other.

If scum-McMenno is thinking ahead, his request for Almost to place he and I in a death match looks scummy. If Almost uses her shot today, she's out of shots and can't use it tomorrow. McMemmo knows that both you and Almost lean him town, so it was a fairly safe situation if Almost took the bait.

@Almost - I'm sure you know this, but if you survive N5, you should use your shot right away.
McMenno continues to encourage you to use it now or not at all. That the opposite of optimal town play (if you survive to use it). You don't need to use it today to secure the lynch.

Has anyone noticed how nervous McMenno is about being in a death match with me since my claim? He knows I'm telling the truth. How does he know that? He's scum. Although, I don't think McMeno has any reason to be worried because my ability shouldn't be playable if I am one of the ones in the death match. How can I sneak in unnoticed in my own match? :wink: But I understand the worry because I had all sorts of questions when I received my role. If I understand my role correctly, it's not that lethal, even if I could use it. I have the ability to use my finishers on players in the death match. We've seen how trivial the finishers are under most circumstances.
Ms Columbo
Ms Columbo
Goon
Ms Columbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:16 pm

Post by Ms Columbo »

@kmd and @almost - if you think I am scum, lynch me today. I never thought I would say this, but I'll even vote for myself. But please consider my position once I flipped.

I still think Mathblade is misguided town. I believe McMenno is the final scum.

@Almost - I could see it better for you going for Math today. The back and forth between you two makes it hard to focus on anything else. But if you still have your shot, I think you are the NK tonight. Playing it today is a waste. You would likely live to D6, however if McMenno is scum, Math and he will lynch you.

@Math - I know I could look, but would you answer my question here.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:34 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Columbo:

I'll answer for Math: yes, hey said it had to be used before LyLo.

The problem is I don' think you're Scum. I think Math is. So, here's the situation: I want to lynch Math, Kmd & McMenno want to lynch you, you want to lynch McMenno and Math wants to lynch me. Put another way, it's you vs McMenno and me vs Math with Kmd plying the decider since he is confirmed.

FTR: I do not see "the final Scum" suggesting their lynch today would be best play. Maybe I'm a fool, or maybe Ms Columbo is too good for me, but I really have doubts about them flipping red at all with this play.

My current read list is:
Kmd
Ms Columbo
McMenno
Mathblade

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Btw, while skimming on the page I noticed I didn't even state my full thought on Columbo's ability. I only said "If Columbo is Scum then THAT is what Scum have been counting on all along." but failed to follow it with the punch line "WHY reveal it?"

Put another way: If I was Scum and I had that ability and I knew I could use it on a 3-p LyLo I would have kept quite about it and used it even if I was gladiated against one other person. I would use on it then on said person after they had voted me and in 48 hours I'd be announced a winner w/o them seeing it coming.

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Columbo, I haven't decided anything about you. And no, my reasons for town reading mcmenno aren't RVS. It's malpa's constant insistence that mcmenno is scum. I know you say it wasn't a serious push, but look over the mcmenno mentions in that ISO again. It's all he's scum and we're idiots for not seeing it. It doesn't at all read like a bus to me. It reads like scum tunneling on town.

Almost, I agree with you about columbo's "lynch me today" comment. I think I'm leaning mathblade for today.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1456, Ms Columbo wrote:Checking in.

My role is essentially the same as DiamondSentinal in SD. I have the Interference ability described in Diamond's reveal. I did not use it during the match between Math and LUV because it wasn't necessary. I thought LUV was scum, he threw in the towel, and he was lynched.

@Mathblade - I think you mentioned this earlier, did you have to use your vig shot by a certain point in the game?

By PoE, I still think the remaining scum is McMenno. An outside chance it could be Math. If Almost is the remaining scum I am OK with losing to her.

I don't have sufficient time or functioning brain cells right now. I will provide rationale for my suspicions this weekend. I request that we not lynch anyone until then.
Yes. Asked and answered.

This is ridiculous and stupid.
McMenno is obvTown.

If it isn't A50 it is Columbo but Town having this much power and scum none is shit.

Lynch me today then A50 or Columbo tomorrow. Lynching McMenno would be all kinds of wtf.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 5.04
Ms. Columbo
(1/3)
- McMenno
Kmd4390
(0/3)
-
Almost Chara
(1/3)
- MathBlade
McMenno
(0/3)
-
MathBlade
(0/3)
-
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Kmd4390, Almost50

Notes:
- :)

(expired on 2017-02-22 15:20:00) until the end of Day Five.
With five alive, it takes three to lynch.
Last edited by Vince McMahon on Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”