Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:54 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

You power lynched the most Townie player we had. Self voted 3 (4?) times. Continuously give no case for anything. Beg to be lynched, and you think you have some sort of authority here? Lol

Who did you send a message to? I'm 90% sure massive is town. And if NM is saying their scum, I want to know why you think nm is town
I didn't send a message because I thought that I was getting vig killed.
Man I get that you don't like it but you know full well that I
do
have authority here. Get used to the idea. I was wrong on Gin but I'm still, y'know, RC. Or something.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:56 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 2099, Leonshade wrote:RC deathtunneled Gin with a strongman vig in the game and brought endless attention to himself in the process, either he was
really
confident that people wouldn't vig/lynch him despite a Gin town flip, or he's town. Gin 1v1 would not have been in scum's favor.
Trust me. Rc complains about always being lynched and shit, but he knows how not to get vigged/nk'd. He wasn't really confident. He faked it. He just claimed he's good cause he to finds town. He power lynched the towniest player. That's what scum rc does. And somehow talks how easy out of all the scummy shit he does
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:58 am

Lane I am giving you a free lynch on me on the condition that you leave my townreads the fuck alone. Calm down.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:59 am

Post by Leonshade »

Not_Mafia is null but he wouldn't be my first, second or third choice for a lynch.

Not going to read too much to the Magna flip, it's tempting to use that as support for my Inf/Aella SRs but reads aren't the only thing that go into an NK.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:03 am

@Leon he's not wrong that I've done similar shit as scum. I'm town but I don't expect that anything that I do this game will ever change his mind at this point and it's better that I die now than later.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:08 am

Post by lane0168 »

Hwshwhsm

I've reason to believe massive is town... But n_m role cop votes there with zero explanation even though he had already claimed... That's sketchy as Fuck
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:10 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2102, lane0168 wrote:
In post 2099, Leonshade wrote:RC deathtunneled Gin with a strongman vig in the game and brought endless attention to himself in the process, either he was
really
confident that people wouldn't vig/lynch him despite a Gin town flip, or he's town. Gin 1v1 would not have been in scum's favor.
Trust me. Rc complains about always being lynched and shit, but he knows how not to get vigged/nk'd. He wasn't really confident. He faked it. He just claimed he's good cause he to finds town. He power lynched the towniest player. That's what scum rc does. And somehow talks how easy out of all the scummy shit he does
What do you think he did this game to stop himself from getting vigged? I don't remember him going out of his way to placate Snake.
In post 2103, RadiantCowbells wrote:Lane I am giving you a free lynch on me on the condition that you leave my townreads the fuck alone. Calm down.
Who are your townreads now, besides NM?
In post 2105, RadiantCowbells wrote:@Leon he's not wrong that I've done similar shit as scum. I'm town but I don't expect that anything that I do this game will ever change his mind at this point and it's better that I die now than later.
Gah, your deathwish just makes me think you're town. Unless you do this as scum as well.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:11 am

Post by lane0168 »

Raise your hand if you tried and possibly succeeded in saving someone last night
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:11 am

In post 2107, Leonshade wrote:
really
What do you think he did this game to stop himself from getting vigged? I don't remember him going out of his way to placate Snake.
In post 2103, RadiantCowbells wrote:Lane I am giving you a free lynch on me on the condition that you leave my townreads the fuck alone. Calm down.
In post 2105, RadiantCowbells wrote:@Leon he's not wrong that I've done similar shit as scum. I'm town but I don't expect that anything that I do this game will ever change his mind at this point and it's better that I die now than later.
Gah, your deathwish just makes me think you're town. Unless you do this as scum as well.
1) nothing.
2) you.
3) I don't think I've ever just given up on a game like this before as either alignment.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:11 am

In post 2108, lane0168 wrote:Raise your hand if you tried and possibly succeeded in saving someone last night
lol no one tried to kill you
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:12 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 2107, Leonshade wrote:
really
:shifty: is he dead?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:12 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 2110, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2108, lane0168 wrote:Raise your hand if you tried and possibly succeeded in saving someone last night
lol no one tried to kill you
I know that. Asking for a friend
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:13 am

Post by lane0168 »

And yeah he does this as scum Leon, what did I just fucking tell you?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:16 am

Post by lane0168 »

You're one of the noobs that doesn't even know and can't even realize RC is doing everything he can to not get lynched! You JUST SAID YOU THINK HE'S TOWN?! What's your town case? That he completely manipulated you into thinking he's town without doing a single town action? That's scumrc 101
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:17 am

You are going to feel really, really dumb at some point Lane.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:22 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2113, lane0168 wrote:And yeah he does this as scum Leon, what did I just fucking tell you?
In post 2114, lane0168 wrote:You're one of the noobs that doesn't even know and can't even realize RC is doing everything he can to not get lynched! You JUST SAID YOU THINK HE'S TOWN?! What's your town case? That he completely manipulated you into thinking he's town without doing a single town action? That's scumrc 101
Chill, I know I have no experience with scum!RC but I've never seen a scum player be so loud, attention-seeking and death-defying before. I'm willing to sheep you onto RC if Snake wants him gone, too, I realize that there will always be doubt if all major town players want him gone and we don't lynch him.

Though your questions are bugging me so I'll just ask: do you have reason to believe that Snake wasn't the one who shot Cakez?
- Vecna
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:23 am

I've never seen a scum player be so loud, attention-seeking and death-defying before.
This is so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so not why I am town this game and Lane will probably blow up at you for this post by the way.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:26 am

Post by Leonshade »

Fine.

VOTE: RC

Don't want to be yelled at over a fucking mafia game.
- Vecna
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:29 am

I wonder who is going to be the first person to accuse me of coaching you today.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:33 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2098, lane0168 wrote:
In post 2094, RadiantCowbells wrote:I really don't care how confident you are. If I'm getting lynched anyway I want N_M to either get nightkilled by scum or brought to endgame. non negotiable.
You power lynched the most Townie player we had. Self voted 3 (4?) times. Continuously give no case for anything. Beg to be lynched, and you think you have some sort of authority here? Lol

Who did you send a message to? I'm 90% sure massive is town. And if NM is saying their scum, I want to know why you think nm is town
Why is massive town?
really
RC does that kind of shit cause he knows he can get away with it. E&A proposed a 1v1 on a townie in hydra blitz as scum
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:34 am

Infinity unvote me because you're hammering me.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:36 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2101, RadiantCowbells wrote:I didn't send a message because I thought that I was getting vig killed.
o_O

O_o

:igmeou:
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:38 am

In post 2121, RadiantCowbells wrote:Infinity unvote me because you're hammering me.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:41 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2121, RadiantCowbells wrote:Infinity unvote me because you're hammering me.
Supersaint?

Eh ok

UNVOTE:
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”