ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

My result was KT is Town.

KT needs to share his info, whatever he has. Also shouldn't you have some info to share?

I'm willing to lynch Snarky today if the Masons don't feel comfortable lynching you.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Narna »

I've shared all of my info, including in the posts you just responded to. Are you also telling me that not only were you and Frank not killed, you also weren't redirected again? I'm redacting my KT scumread for now, there is something fucked up going on with the night actions this game.
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by FrankJaeger »

I didnt protect anyone. Lost phone and couldnt turn in Night Action
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by FrankJaeger »

Is narn my lyncher or something
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by Narna »

Please dude, I've been townreading you all game. Zef just presented an interesting idea in that the scumteam only had a 1-shot killer. That makes no sense to me, but I could see it now that he's brought it up. His results have all been more or less useless (Dreal, mason claim, and KT despite being "redirected" last pahse). I think he may be bullshitting a cop claim with Davsto and Desperado as a scumteam. The amount of deaths n1 coupled with mine and KT's roles fits your conditional doc claim.

Why didn't Zeif check me again last night if he was so suspicious of me?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by Desperado »

you're seriously speccing davsto and i as scum, still?
;)
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 1151, Narna wrote:I've shared all of my info, including in the posts you just responded to. Are you also telling me that not only were you and Frank not killed, you also weren't redirected again?
You seem pretty keen on the redirection being a thing in this specific case. Something you want to share with the class?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 1151, Narna wrote:I've shared all of my info, including in the posts you just responded to. Are you also telling me that not only were you and Frank not killed, you also weren't redirected again?
You seem pretty keen on the redirection being a thing in this specific case. Something you want to share with the class?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Also @info of the dead playing a role, that could count as a faction... so:
1. Town
2. Mafia
3. Survivalist
4. Sk
5. Dead
6. ???
7. ???

Where the math comes out a lot better imo
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 1155, Desperado wrote:you're seriously speccing davsto and i as scum, still?
Why the fuck did you follow me onto Alisae? It doesn't make sense given how suspicious you seem of me.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by Narna »

Zefeind's action do not line up, and he gave you two an inno Desp. It's mostly him, but my point still stands that if I only had one kill, I'd try to lock down something solid like a mason claim with it.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 1157, SnarkySnowman wrote:
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by Desperado »

so we're scum with azral? or a 2nd team? or what?
;)
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by Narna »

I guess there is a chance it's Zef, KT, and Frank, but I don't think Frank would advocate unvoting Azral if his team's secret voter had already bussed them.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 1162, Desperado wrote:so we're scum with azral? or a 2nd team? or what?
Azral was a fucking goon. It was probably a 4 man team seeing easy lynches in KT and I into a win. At least, that's what I'm thinking for now. Why wasn't your mason buddy eager to lynch Azral considering he is not only supposed to be your partner, but the fucking town vig cc?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Desperado »

theres no way the game started with four scum wtf are you talking about
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by Desperado »

7v4v2 is not a thing that happened and i have no idea why you think it is
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by Desperado »

btw i'm voting snarky, not you, so i'm not sure where you're getting any of this shit
;)
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 1161, SnarkySnowman wrote:
Whether or not this is correct, I'm pretty sure you haven't fully claimed, you definitely have some more things you haven't shared if you're making the jumps you are right now.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by Narna »

I'm getting this from Zefeind. There is a chance he threw you two an inno for towncred, but I'm not so sure. Like where on earth does he pull scum has only a 1-shot killer out of his ass?
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 1168, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 1161, SnarkySnowman wrote:
Whether or not this is correct, I'm pretty sure you haven't fully claimed, you definitely have some more things you haven't shared if you're making the jumps you are right now.
And you're on crack. Zef already claimed he was redirected. I
know
that this game is more than likely bastard, and something really fishy is going on with no nightkills and Zef claiming to have an accurate result (with a live doc).
In post 1105, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 1104, FrankJaeger wrote:Does snarkys math still add up about the "7 non town factions"?
Im not in a position to look it up
No, it doesn't. Snarky is confirmed for lying about this information and therefore scum.

Don't have a lot of time to devote to this game until tonight, so I'll give a quick rundown.

1. Investigated Narna b/c paranoid and already pretty sure KT and Azral are scum.
2. Redirected to Davsto, he's town.

3. This makes Desperado town (unless bastard game/mechanics).
4. There's no explanation for why Frank (doctor claim) is alive toDay.

VOTE: Azral is the lynch today. Snarky is always a safe lynch but there are probably more dangerous threats. Someone knows why my target got redirected but isn't coming forward (most likely scum).
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 1151, Narna wrote:I've shared all of my info, including in the posts you just responded to. Are you also telling me that not only were you and Frank not killed, you also weren't redirected again? I'm redacting my KT scumread for now, there is something fucked up going on with the night actions this game.
I was redirected from you to Davsto. Passive redirection is a thing. If I targeted you again there was a chance I would be redirected again. That is partially why I am suspicious of you.

KT is town by cop result.

The only fucked up things are 1) unaccounted for redirection of my action Night Two and 2) lack of NKs recently. I am currently hypothesizing about both.
In post 1154, Narna wrote:Please dude, I've been townreading you all game. Zef just presented an interesting idea in that the scumteam only had a 1-shot killer. That makes no sense to me, but I could see it now that he's brought it up. His results have all been more or less useless (Dreal, mason claim, and KT despite being "redirected" last pahse). I think he may be bullshitting a cop claim with Davsto and Desperado as a scumteam. The amount of deaths n1 coupled with mine and KT's roles fits your conditional doc claim.

Why didn't Zeif check me again last night if he was so suspicious of me?
How the fuck can you say KT is a useless result when you were asking for it yesterDay?. He was one of the unaccounted for players and now he's been copped as town. The redirection to a mason was not my doing, although it was useful (to me) because it took away paranoia that Davsto+Desperado were Cultists or some shit. Your theory about Davsto, Desperado, Azral, and Me all being a scumteam is laughable. This whole post smells like flail.
In post 1160, Narna wrote:Zefeind's action do not line up, and he gave you two an inno Desp. It's mostly him, but my point still stands that if I only had one kill, I'd try to lock down something solid like a mason claim with it.
How exactly do my actions not line up? As a cop I've

-outed the Lyncher through a gambit
-confirmed a Mason claim as town (indirectly)
-pushed for Azral as soon as he cc'd vig to the Mason. (still can't believe Alisae got lynched, but whatever)
-cleared KainTepes, a wild card that was lynchbait

Show me any ill motives in my play.
In post 1169, Narna wrote:I'm getting this from Zefeind. There is a chance he threw you two an inno for towncred, but I'm not so sure. Like where on earth does he pull scum has only a 1-shot killer out of his ass?
First you said I could be partners with the masons, now you're saying I fake inno'd them for town-cred -- that implies you're assuming the masons to be legit. I smell more flail.

The 1-shot or x-shot killer idea is a
theory
based on my experiences in other games.
In post 1170, Narna wrote:[...]
And you're on crack. Zef already claimed he was redirected. I
know
that this game is more than likely bastard, and something really fishy is going on with no nightkills and Zef claiming to have an accurate result (with a live doc).
The essence of the point is that
someone
(my guess is You) knows why I was redirected from You to Davsto and is not coming forward and saying why. Therefore the person who knows why is assuredly scum. It's possible that Snarky is responsible for it, but we know he's confirmed lying Lyncher/scum anyway.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by Narna »

Ok I smoked half a pack of stogies and calmed my ass down
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:39 pm

Post by Narna »

I'm suggesting that you fabricated the KT result because you will win on a mislynch regardless of whether your inno is on KT or I. What is your explanation for being redirected n2, but not n3? It doesn't make sense unless you think the scum team is weak enough to have a goon, no nk, and either a 1/2shot redirect or a passive one on myself. I simply don't believe town has a cop and a watcher with a weak ass scumteam like that. My role is semi-confirmable; we can out our own answers to the questionnaire to sort of confirm my answers. The game is also most likely bastard, and I don't see any reason why your results should be trusted at this point. You and/or Frank should be dead.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by Narna »

KT please share one of your night actions on hopefully a living player.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”