Mini 1875: Pine's Death Trap Post Game - Town win!

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1248, Grendel wrote:Do you really think it makes more sense for scum to (fake) claim earlier then town?
Yes much. He had already been partially countered by the flip. The longer he rides the cop claim, the worse it looks for him when he eventually comes clean.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 1250, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1248, Grendel wrote:Do you really think it makes more sense for scum to (fake) claim earlier then town?
Yes much. He had already been partially countered by the flip. The longer he rides the cop claim, the worse it looks for him when he eventually comes clean.
...And this doesn't apply as reasoning for town to do the same thing why?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:48 pm

Like you can't argue that as town I would not claim as BP because it makes my slot more likely to get lynched then argue that as scum I would do so because it makes my slot less likely to get lynched.

Not wanting to have a lynch spent on my slot is in favour of my win con for both alignments.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1251, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1250, JarJarDrinks wrote:
...And this doesn't apply as reasoning for town to do the same thing why?
As town, you just keep the shitty cop claim. You never mention the BP thing no matter what.

Yeah I get that it's a shitty situation either way. But ur only in that situation because of the fake cop claim on day 1 which is something else that town just doesn't do.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1203, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am gonna pull a Yume and just lurk until people stop pushing on my slot.

Not doing anything more of note until there's no votes on me or I have already been hammered.
also this is obviously ATE bullshit. Evidence by the fact that soon after this post he started doing things of note.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:54 pm

Uh in the case of having rolled bulletproof I think getting a fake cop claim out is a very pro-town action because it makes you likely to eat nightkills.
Also I have been known to claim cop, hider, and other amenities as town: and many people in this game can support that claim. Why are you deliberately obscuring that fact?
also this is obviously ATE bullshit. Evidence by the fact that soon after this post he started doing things of note.
Grendel reach out too strong.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:57 pm

Like you are wifully ignoring the data that doesn't support your prescribed theory of RC!scum and this doesn't feel like a confbias thing. Does none of that even get past your filters?
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 1254, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1203, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am gonna pull a Yume and just lurk until people stop pushing on my slot.

Not doing anything more of note until there's no votes on me or I have already been hammered.
Well I mean, I did pressure him to stay proactive for my benefit.

Were you ignoring what I said?

Pre edit
oh ditto
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 1255, RadiantCowbells wrote:Uh in the case of having rolled bulletproof I think getting a fake cop claim out is a very pro-town action because it makes you likely to eat nightkills.
See, I think this makes a lot of sense JarJar.

Like RC's play looks a lot more like botched town play then scum play fmpov.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by nancy »

*cheers from the sidelines*

So RC how do you like matt's chances of having a red role PM?

Grendel you don't like RC's arguments for JJD being scum?
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:47 pm

I'm waffling about MBG.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:08 am

Who are you cheering on?

WRT MBG like I am leaning him scum but there's a couple posts that feel really town motivated but when he was town last game he was like insanely obvtown and he's falling short of that.

I'd rather leave him and give him time to produce content and see if he does anything that gives me obvtown feels.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:28 am

Post by nancy »

I'm cheering on whomever needs it most.

Your list what I'm referring to when I mention matt. I'm presuming your hardread of JJD resulted in a red and I think JJD is done producing content in response to this at least for now, so MBG/JJD associatives look like the next order of business.
In post 1220, RadiantCowbells wrote:Ok so if I wasn't in some sort of funk here's what I'd do, in order.

1) JJD has made a lot of content and is probably one of the easiest to read of the remainders. Hard read his slot and see if I can write him as town or scum.
2) Look at MBG/JJD associatives. There was that interesting situation around MBG's entry to the day which I also scumread. See if I can write that off as not SVS.
3) Sheep is doing something I believe to be a major scumtell for them but I can't tell if it's because of the alt thing. Reread their slot.
4) Force content out of Lil Uzi Vert. Hardread it.
5) Reread both Rautherdir and MBG and see if either of them specifically call to me as a better lynch.
6) Lynch whoever my top scumread after all of the above has been done.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:33 am

I'm not done but I am so far suggesting that they are more likely than average to be scumpartners. MBG comes up with a hard scumread on JJD based on like 1 post and it doesn't really feel genuine.
Feels like it may be scum distancing. Then again it's possible that MBG's town and I'm reading too much into it or MBG's scum with a bad read on town and I misread it *shrug*
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:34 am

me bed more tomorrow!
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:43 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Rauth, is RC town?

Do not post absolutes in a readslist unless you can explain why.

Is it an opinion or fact?

Whether RC is the bulletproof townie is a game-breaker here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:26 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1167, Keyser Söze wrote:Why Rauth?

He called you town/town PR as a fact. Zero paranoia or doubt.
I don't see the correlation.
In post 1172, JarJarDrinks wrote:OK people. If you have any respect for RCs play you can't townread him.

HE CLAIMED BP WITH ONE VOTE ON HIM.

Read that sentence a few times. He's not a noob people. He knows damn well that you just don't do that.

And that's not even taking into account the fact that he's admitted to fakeclaiming cop, hardpushed town on day 1, etc...
I've seen RC fake claim before as town and personally I have been quite impressed with how he does it. My issue with RC has been their sort of bullying of others for better play and whining. It almost feels like they think if they do it enough, people will just bend over backwards.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:27 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1175, JarJarDrinks wrote:
Keyser
- Town. Even if I didn't have meta w/ him, I'd say he's playing an incredibly pro-town game. Meta seals it. This is his town play.

Cooperative Sheep
- Town. Doesn't have that many posts but the ones that do are full of good content. Makes alot of good points that I agree w/ and is solidly scumhunting.

mattblackguy
- townlean. He had a good explaination for what I thought was scummy and he's pushing RC.

Nancy
- townlean. Her posts so far have been good enough to negate my bad feelings about transcend.

Lil Uzi Vert
- Null. Need more content. I've had trouble reading Uzi in the past and he hasn't posted nearly enough for me to get any type of real read

Grendel
- null slightly scummy. Grendel doesn't seem to say or do much. There's nothing overtly scummy but I get the impression he's being extra carefull w/ his posts.

Akarin
- slight scumlean. I feel like alot of her questions directed @ me are designed to get me to scumread Matt and/or townread RC. Agree w/ her vif and rauth reads though.

Rautherdir
- scum. Just playing the noob card way too hard. So many LAMIST posts.

Vifam
- Scum. Have already posted about how he tried to imply that one of RC/Gerry was scum and then backtracked. The derphammer is self-explanatorily bad.

RadiantCowbells
- Obvious Scum. Reasons already posted.
Could you talk a little more about Matt? I think he's been fence sitting on RC.

Also why are you feeling that way about Anakrin's questions? Why couldn't it be town trying to get you to see what is obvious to them and maybe others?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:27 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1183, Akarin wrote:RC, why did you decide to move your vote to Rautherdir when you did, rather than when you unvoted Transcend?
Does it matter? I feel like you're missing a bit of context here.
In post 1190, RadiantCowbells wrote:Whether or not she's town or not doesn't make her right.

I'm not going to be helpful to the town if I'm forced to play defense all the time. If I can't get some space you might as well just lynch me today because I'm not going to get much done at this rate.
You can defend yourself and scum hunt at the same time.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:27 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1198, RadiantCowbells wrote:Don't tell me how I'm supposed to react to your crap.
This is scum flail.

You're just lashing out here in hopes that people will let up. I don't think any amount of pressure at this point is going to help discren your alignment.

VOTE: RC
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:10 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 1265, Keyser Söze wrote:Rauth, is RC town?

Do not post absolutes in a readslist unless you can explain why.

Is it an opinion or fact?

Whether RC is the bulletproof townie is a game-breaker here.
Alright, I've tried to be subtle about it so I could last another night, but I guess you won't be happy until I claim:
Backup Cop. I investigated RC last night, and he is town. I'm just assuming from his claims that he is a power role.

And Grendel, I was trying to act somewhat scummy so that I wouldn't get NK'd. With that no longer a valid strategy I'll be reverting to my habits in our last game.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:46 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

UNVOTE:
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Grendel »

UNVOTE:

I wish ppl wouldn't act intentionally scummy when they roll a pr. Its frustrating to think you've cuaght scum only to find out they were a pr scumming it up. :/

Ahhhh well, sorry Ruath.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Grendel »

In post 1259, nancy wrote:
Grendel you don't like RC's arguments for JJD being scum?
I had trouble understanding how some of arguments pointed to Jarjar being scum. I'm not the brightest guy.

Outside of RC's thoughts I didn't like the speed that his reads transferred once his saw that RC wasn't viable.

And more recently him calling RC's pick up in activity contradictory to RC's "AtE bs" really rubbed me the wrong way.

At the moment Jar Jar is null-scum.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:03 am

Post by Grendel »

@Ruath

In post 766, Rautherdir wrote:
I'm narrowing down my lynch pool to Transcend and Vifam today, barring an extremely good argument for lynching RC.
Why did you say this?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”