Mini 1875: Pine's Death Trap Post Game - Town win!

Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Grendel »

So you think that you his making a purposely obtuse push?

I think the one think that stuck out to me about JarJar, was that he wasn't backing down. I actually thought that was town like.

Is he usually more open as town?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Idk like scum talking point is the wrong word. It feels like when you've got like a guest star on a news show pushing an agenda being like HEY WHAT ABOUT HOW SIMILAR THIS IS TO 192?
And dumbing down my play to the claiming bulletproof at L-5. Sure, it was a shit move and I realize it was a shit move but I am known to make shit moves when I'm getting pushed on alot.
Maybe JJD doesn't know that but like I don't understand how the BP claim didn't at all put my actions into perspective for him or even get a comment besides LOL CLAIMED BP 1 VOTE
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:11 pm

In post 1225, Grendel wrote:So you think that you his making a purposely obtuse push?

I think the one think that stuck out to me about JarJar, was that he wasn't backing down. I actually thought that was town like.

Is he usually more open as town?
That's not a towntell. It's null at best. It's not that it's obtuse it's that it sort of feels like he's just pushing an agenda rather than legitimately reading me.
Like Nancy's case was shit but I can see how town would come to that. JJD feels more like he's just repeatedly saying BUT 192 and tugging at Keyser and it just doesn't feel right.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:12 pm

Whether town or scum I think JJD has flat out decided that they are pushing me as scum.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by Grendel »

But is he usually prone to narrowing everything down to a single thingifer?

Is he usually willing to compromise?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:16 pm

No it's nothing to do with that. It's not the fact that he's tunneling it's the fact that he's reducing my play to simple bullet points to scumread me for.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:21 pm

Also with me now thinking that Transcend is town I don't like his jump over. No one as sure of RC!Scum as he claimed to be ever lets me go. MattBlack can attest to that.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Grendel »

So like he found something that works and he is promoting it as much a possible. Sounds like something that wouldn't nesssesserly come with scum motives.

Is it his interactions w/ Keyser in conjunction with the bullet points that make it a reason to scum read him?

Preedit

I actually didn't realize he was on trans.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:28 pm

GTFO w/ that shit. Town aint fakeclaiming cop cause a real cop could counter and get him mislynched AND reveal the actual cop.

This is Mafia 101. Don't make things complicated.
Speaking of dumbing down the game to simple bullet points...
So like he found something that works and he is promoting it as much a possible. Sounds like something that wouldn't nesssesserly come with scum motives.
I think that you're missing my point. I think it's possible that he's just repeating the bullet points because he doesn't actually have a scumread on me.
I think that if he were town his scumread on me would be more elegant and thought out ala Nancy who has a more coherent but still wrong read of my slot.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by Grendel »

RadiantCowbells wrote:

I think that you're missing my point. I think it's possible that he's just repeating the bullet points because he doesn't actually have a scumread on me.
I think that if he were town his scumread on me would be more elegant and thought out ala Nancy who has a more coherent but still wrong read of my slot.
I think I get what you are saying

I went back to where JarJar moved his vote over to Transend. This was his poir post addressing you.
In post 976, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 975, RadiantCowbells wrote:I promise you you sitting there and pushing one me makes me play a ridiculous amount worse.
this sounds ATE and makes me want to push more.

I'm doing my catchup and am gonna post my thoughts. If by the time I'm all caught up, I don't think there's any real chance you're getting lynched today (which as of 3 pages ago, seems to be the case), I'll resign myself to the fact that you're gonna live @ least 1 more day and will start trying to figure out who my 2nd lynch choice for today is.
He did say that he realized you were no longer viable, and if I were in his position as town I would probably make similar move, ei *compromise compromise compromise*

If I were scum there I think I could have stayed, or left.

Spoiler:
quote="In post 986, JarJarDrinks"]
In post 985, Cooperative Sheep wrote:Still think Transcend is very scummy.
Yeah. Especially how he ignored that post of mine after going on and on about how he wanted someone to case matt:
In post 933, Transcend wrote:Sorta

What's the case on matt tho
In post 935, Transcend wrote:Is there no actual case on the dude
In post 939, Transcend wrote:Unless I'm given a case that could negate my theory then i probably won't waver my read.
[/quote]
In post 987, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 939, Transcend wrote:Unless I'm given a case that could negate my theory then i probably won't waver my read.
Lol, here's his theory:
In post 928, Transcend wrote:I feel it's mostly just gut like i really can't explain this one, but everything about this guy screams "mislynch!"

I do think the fact that it only took a whopping two posts of JarJar quoting Transcend's bad posting before he felt like moving onto that slot was gross though.

I should look back to see how far that read goes.

Interesting side point
In post 989, Cooperative Sheep wrote:I like the cut of your jib.
I think this is a point against Co-opxJarJar team. Usually don't see scum praise a buddy for joining them on a wagon.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:48 pm

Uhh. This is going to sound weird to hear but the phrase 'cut of your jib' is a scumtell of an insane magnitude for some reason.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:49 pm

And yeah the way JarJar was bashing and discrediting Transcend doesn't sit well with me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:49 pm

VOTE: JarJarBinks

Your time is up, dark one.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:00 pm

Further steps on my list are postponed until I see some sort of reaction from this clown.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 963, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 821, Transcend wrote:Matt's a mislynch.
WTF how can you be so sure of Matt AND RC??

Like I might agree that matt is a mislynch. But that's cause I scumread RC.

Like @ least RC is voting for matt. Cause if RC actualy is town, it make's complete sense that he's scumreading Matt.

Cause like look @ this first post of the day from Matt:
In post 683, mattblackguy wrote:VOTE: Vifam

RC, why didn't you reveal it was just a reaction test, and you weren't actually the cop yesterday?
It doesn't really make sense that his first reaction to Gerrys flip is that RC was reaction testing. Like shouldn't he have considered that RC was scum that got caught fakeclaiming? Especially considering that he soon starting pushing RC-scum soon after.

RC scum still makes more sense. But Town RC/Town Matt makes no sense.
I didn't recheck much of D1, as his reads shifted a lot going into D2.

This was the only time he addressed Tran's play before deciding RC wasn't viable. It doesn't look so much as a scum read as a "what R U Doin" reaction. I guess that if I read in-between the lines it could be JarJar speculating that its TransxRC scum team.

Pre-edit

Still think Ruath is a better lynch.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:03 pm

There's too much I don't like from JJD at this time. I'll see how he reacts and then if I want to push it I'll make a more coherent case.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Grendel »

Since the list is paused could tell me why Akarin is such a strong town read for you?

I haven't looked through heir posts in a while, but I never saw anything that bumped her out of null for me.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1203, RadiantCowbells wrote:Not doing anything more of note until there's no votes on me or I have already been hammered.
Sounds like the exact same thing u were policy lynching transcend for.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1219, Grendel wrote:
@JarJar

Spoiler:
In post 1175, JarJarDrinks wrote:
Keyser
- Town. Even if I didn't have meta w/ him, I'd say he's playing an incredibly pro-town game. Meta seals it. This is his town play.

Cooperative Sheep
- Town. Doesn't have that many posts but the ones that do are full of good content. Makes alot of good points that I agree w/ and is solidly scumhunting.

mattblackguy
- townlean. He had a good explaination for what I thought was scummy and he's pushing RC.

Nancy
- townlean. Her posts so far have been good enough to negate my bad feelings about transcend.

Lil Uzi Vert
- Null. Need more content. I've had trouble reading Uzi in the past and he hasn't posted nearly enough for me to get any type of real read

Grendel
- null slightly scummy. Grendel doesn't seem to say or do much. There's nothing overtly scummy but I get the impression he's being extra carefull w/ his posts.

Akarin
- slight scumlean. I feel like alot of her questions directed @ me are designed to get me to scumread Matt and/or townread RC. Agree w/ her vif and rauth reads though.

Rautherdir
- scum. Just playing the noob card way too hard. So many LAMIST posts.

Vifam
- Scum. Have already posted about how he tried to imply that one of RC/Gerry was scum and then backtracked. The derphammer is self-explanatorily bad.

RadiantCowbells
- Obvious Scum. Reasons already posted.

How would your reads transition depending on what RC flipped?

Like "If RC is town then x", "If RC scum then y"?
I'll reevaluate if that happens. Not gonna think to much about a scenario that I think is highly unlikely.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1223, RadiantCowbells wrote:Actually that point about JJD feels really out of place. Him dumbing down the game to 'OMG KEYSTER HE'S DOING THE SAME THING AS HE DID IN 192' feels really discordant from what I know about him as a player.
Like it feels like a scum talking point. 'YO HE DID THIS SAME THING 192!!!' It doesn't feel as much like a real thought process given that there's no depth to it nor comparison to the situation in the other game?
I'm getting the impression that the decision to push on me wasn't made based on evidence it's just a thing he has that he has to push as best as he can.
This is all kinda true.

It seemed like the wagon on you had about a zero percent chance of happening until recently so I didn't put much effort into casing you. Now that there's a decent wagon forming on you and lynch seems to be within reaching distance, expect a much better case. Though I probably wont get too in depth until Monday since weekends aren't great for me.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1226, RadiantCowbells wrote:it was a shit move and I realize it was a shit move but I am known to make shit moves
when I'm getting pushed on alot.
I was the only person voting for you.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1230, RadiantCowbells wrote:No it's nothing to do with that. It's not the fact that he's tunneling it's the fact that he's reducing my play to simple bullet points to scumread me for.
As I said, expect much better and detailed case now that an RC-Lynch is looking possible for today.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1235, RadiantCowbells wrote:Uhh. This is going to sound weird to hear but the phrase 'cut of your jib' is a scumtell of an insane magnitude for some reason.
I'm not the one that said it. But coopsheep is town also.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by Grendel »

One of your reasons for scum reading RC was the premature BP cliam.

Do you really think it makes more sense for scum to (fake) claim earlier then town?

Its no denying it was bad play, but it seems your twisting bad play to be scum there.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:42 pm

Don't say antyhing to him atm. Let's see his full/coherent case on me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”