Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:39 am

Post by Elbirn »

You opened the thread while I'm in class WHYYYY

Idk whats happening or what any of this means but I always rush science to the near exclusion of all else so uhh

VOTE: Science
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #72 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 9, Leonshade wrote:Suggestion: We publicly agree on who builds which wonder, so that everyone else can submit no build request and get a higher priority during the next era. Then those player agree on which wonders to build while everyone else sits it out, and so on.
...So scum can have perfect knowledge of who to nightkill, and everyone else gets higher priorities and therefore no one gets higher priorities?

Yeh no

In other news uhh I did read what the two resolutions do and i'ma stick with science. Giving us the ability to better plan ahead for wonders > possibly giving scum more vote power

In fact I just don't like vote mechanics period, one voice one vote. Nahdia we even had a conversation about this before and then you go and you do this to me why

Pedit: this like 30 post Pedit is why you don't start typing a post and then drive home and try to finish the post

Pedit2: god shutup

Pedit3: vena I will pee on your car
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #82 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 34, The DEO wrote: Anyway, I am in favor of sciences but it is a personal choice on my part. I like the study of votes and their placement. One player one vote simplifies the game for me.

~Titus
Oh good Titus is town, thanks for being there for me titus
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #89 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 80, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 72, Elbirn wrote:In other news uhh I did read what the two resolutions do and i'ma stick with science. Giving us the ability to better plan ahead for wonders > possibly giving scum more vote power
Did you see that there is an option to vote for neither?

Did you read the concerns brought up by a few players as to why Sciences is the best option for scum?
We could vote neither but that bores me. I demand to be entertained. Also to lay in my Greek marble chair and be fed grapes by pretty ladies.

I did read the posts with the things but I either failed to grok it or did not understand how it's more advantageous for scum than for us.

...No wait my brain just turned on, okay.

VOTE: No Resolution

Science = scum making plots together, while all the townies sit in their greed and go "oh wow I want that next era wonder" and do fuck all
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #98 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Elbirn »

To be clear my issue with science isn't even totally that scums gonna scum

It's that literally every town will start waiting for the best roles to pop up and then everyone will try to build the same one when they finally do go for a good wonder and then suddenly we have one PR on like day 3 and a bunch of selfish babies who got nothing

To quote Gandhi at the Battle of Antietam in 374 B.C.E., fuck that shit
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #208 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Elbirn »

Barry Bee Benson doesn't strike me as scummy

He's just passionately incorrect
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #223 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 217, Akane and Nebby wrote:Elbrin why did you suddenly switch from Science to None?

-Nebby
I turned my brain on and decided that nah. It's in the post. Science = scum gains more of an advantage than town + town will just bicker and suboptimally argue/choose over roles and bad things happen

Which head is which btw?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #233 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 225, Akane and Nebby wrote:Really Elbrin? Really?
Cuz, the way I see it no resolution was getting popular and you just decided to hop along for the ride.

-Nebby
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #234 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Elbirn »

Well I just cast the losing vote in lylo in another game so mafia is now depressing

I'm gonna go play that fire emblem phone app game thing wish me luck
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #973 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Jesus god this thread did not need to balloon to 40 pages while I was at work I couldn't even keep up by skimming

I had some posts I liked earlier but didn't get to because the game has moved so fast that now they're like 30 pages ago and thus irrelevant

Vecna, Titusblade, drixx, alisaehydra, spiff, Maxous are all town

Furthermore, lmao why the fuck are people voting for max

Hey look some recent highlights

Spoiler:
In post 721, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 712, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 705, Akane and Nebby wrote:Oh yeah did I forget to say that beeboy is now an acceptable lynch?
Cuz they are.
-Nebby
Is there anyone that you don't want to lynch?
For sure!
Frogger, DEO, Spif, Elbrin, Vecna, Uzi.

-Nebby
Hey
I just wanted to let you know, you're doing a good job
In post 735, Creature wrote:So far none of my two other scumreads were voted, keep trying.
I don't like anything else creature said and was gonna take a shit on him but this post was so cavalier that I stopped being upset and I will leave him alone for now
In post 807, Sondam wrote:
In post 798, Spiffeh wrote:Btw reminder not to give any indication of whether you're going for a role today and which role you'd choose.

And when the roles are distributed, don't give any indication of whether you got one or not.

The less scum know about the location of the power roles, the less successful they'll be at neutralizing them.
^ forced.

I mean, that's obvious with any role in any mafia game. Why did you feel the need to point this out?
In post 808, Spiffeh wrote:Because people are still talking about what roles they want to choose when they shouldn't be
In post 809, Sondam wrote:It could just be wifom though.

~G

VOTE: Sondam
In post 819, Akane and Nebby wrote:I AM A MIGHTY LION
HEAR ME RAWR.
RAWR.

I really don't like Garrybote pointing out the wifom there.
Like it sounds like scum trying to discredit more things.

-Nebby

pedit: There's something about his hop onto Spif here that I really do not like.
Keep doing good things you guys
In post 841, The DEO wrote:
In post 836, Sondam wrote:Why is Maxous scum? Why are you so sure they are scum over me that you won't vote someone you just said is scum.

~G
VOTE: Sondham

Do you believe Maxous is scum? Or are you trying to throw more town votes onto his wagon?

~Titus
Titus also doing good work I see
In post 851, Akane and Nebby wrote:if our brains get too smart they will become self aware and take over our bodys

-Nebby
Truth.
In post 896, Akane and Nebby wrote:So garrybote/Maria.
You obviously scumread The Deo.
But you took so long to vote them.
What gives my dude?

-Nebby
Alisae-town in my experience likes to use this as a scumtell, or at least gets really annoyed when people don't vote for scumreads, idk here have more points

General ramblings:

Spoiler:
Titus and I seem to be lock-step in a lot of ways this game and I came to a townread here really quick so I'm kinda hype that maybe me and titus have fixed our relationship and now we can mind-meld again and wreck scum.

Her push for science, though I didn't agree with it, is exactly out of titus' playbook and seemed motivated by her desire to run the world (girls)

Sorta tying this together: Drixx mentioned suikoden, where titus took a shit on the scumteam? I was there, she and I recognized each other as town on like page 1 and proceeded to 100% nail scum on intuition and ridiculous role/setup nonsense for a near perfect town win.

Then he mentions space dandy, I was scum that game and let titus and cerb/drixx hydra destroy the game by fighting each other while the 3 of our slots sat in a neighborhood and I sipped my tea

I guess what I'm getting at, aside from my humble bragging, is that I can see Drixx wanting to work with Titus here, given his knowledge of what she can do when shes fucking on point and knowing that if they fight they'll ruin the game, and I can see titus wanting all the pieces in front of her because that's what she does, and frankly I'm happy that they're playing nice because good lord if these two start arguing I might just flake out and anyway they're both town.

Vecna achieved obvtown levels earlier and I really want DEO hydra to not be salty at them

Alisaehydra also Towned to me but I forget all the little details but believe me I saw many things

Have I mentioned that this max wagon is awful and it breaks my heart that it's like entirely my town reads being wrong? Please stop.

Pedit: I wanted to sleep 2.5 hours ago I am not reading the 2 pages of posts that just popped up for no reason, this post is all you get, good bye world
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #979 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 974, Akane and Nebby wrote:Elbrin why ya hide the vote in the spoilers

-Nebby
Uh fuck u right

VOTE: Sadohom or whatever their name is

I woke up because I temembered what I wanted to say about akane, which is this: their insistence on getting the neighborizer, a piss poor role, to the point that they seem ready to throw a fit and will just "twiddle their thumbs" if they don't get it, struck me as so very much an alisae-move and it makes no sense as a scum-play

As for Nero I see you but I'm still going back to sleep. What you said went over my head but it sounds like Titus just being wrong or something, will re-evaluate sleep consumes me goodbye *dies*
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1117 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:39 am

Post by Elbirn »

I'm going to be playing catch up the entire game and I can already predict the amount of no fun i'ma have
In post 962, Nero Cain wrote:Pine being a lurk sack bothers me....and I kinda hate Titus pushing so hard to get votes onto Max yet sitting elsewhere.
In post 976, Nero Cain wrote:El, Imma let you sleep but you town reading Titus and hating the Max wagon while Titus was pushing that while avoiding the wagon herself is so bizarre and I want you to talk about it.
Nero is this what you're referring to? Tbh I don't have time to back and check but to the best of my recollection...I think you're saying that titusblade was advocating votes on max but voting for sond; but my interpretation of events was that Titusblade was voting for sond and questioning sond on why they weren't voting for max when they had max as a scumread and they were being wagoned

That's not pushing the max wagon while sitting elsewhere, that's voting for a scumread while questioning why they're being inconsistent and it's 2legit2quit
In post 977, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 973, Elbirn wrote:Vecna achieved obvtown levels earlier and I really want DEO hydra to not be salty at them
Talk to me about this? I haven't liked the way it has been shading The DEO, yet comes across as though it believes they're town when it does.
You and Vecna kinda hashed this out already so uh my response is everything Vecna said.

It's words fill me with good feels and heartsmiles and that's what's most important to me.

And I don't see it as doing shading, it's being snarky and this is fine
In post 980, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 979, Elbirn wrote:I woke up because I temembered what I wanted to say about akane, which is this: their insistence on getting the neighborizer, a piss poor role, to the point that they seem ready to throw a fit and will just "twiddle their thumbs" if they don't get it, struck me as so very much an alisae-move and it makes no sense as a scum-play
That's not even me tho. Nebby = Ali
-Nebby
In post 981, Akane and Nebby wrote:Tho I know Akane does feel VERY strongly about getting that wonder.
-Nebby
Good lord when I am crowned Thorin, king under the mountain, all hydrae will be abolished forever.

Okay so I was just referring to your hydra as akane because it's the first part of the username

Akane = who?
Nebby = Alisae?

Alisae, baybee, was it not you who was insisting on the neighborizer?

In post 983, Akane and Nebby wrote:Jae, you just scumclaimed.
Here's why.
In post 2, Nahdia wrote:The Great Lighthouse (Available only to
non-town
players) Factional topics you are a part of gain day chat as long as you are alive.
How the fuck is a mason supposed to get it when it's only avalable to NON-TOWN PLAYERS!

Like, holy fucking shit Jae. Scum can't be denied something that's only for them.

-Nebby
So this wasn't a scumclaim,
But it was absolutely Jae trying to fake a townslip and reading the posts afterwards is like lol no

UNVOTE:
VOTE: NoticeMeSenpai

In post 985, Akane and Nebby wrote:Also Happy Birthday Elbrin.

-Nebby
<3
In post 986, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
I think that was actually Malachite lol. It's still town from them tho, I agree.
Who the fuck is malachite
In post 1101, Creature wrote:
In post 1098, Creature wrote:Currently could do Drixx, Maxous and Sondam.
Oh I forgot beeboy
You mentioned notice a page earlier? Why are they not on your list?

Pedit: there always has to be a pedit. No one says anything the whole time I'm typing, and then Titus ninjas me a second before I hit submit.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1120 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:46 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1118, The DEO wrote:Alisae/Elbrin, I do not want a Notice wagon. :( Join me back on Sondham please. I think Notice is town here.
Walk me through the notice read? His dumb tell seemed entirely intentional and just nah I don't like him
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1766 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:14 am

Post by Elbirn »

I had a wall of quotes, sighed and then deleted them and I'm just gonna babble some points instead

1. This akane/Nebby wagon is fucking stupid and I am going to derail it now. There is no reason for it.

2. For those of you complaining that "a&n scumread too many people and are too aggro they're just leaving everyone open as a lynch possibility!"

Having played my past two games with town-alisae, this is literally just what he does.

3. For whoever it was who complained earlier that "a&n is too bothered by being scumread and wants to be liked too much"

Having played my past two games with town-alisae, this is literally just what he does.

4. Seriously Jesus cripes get off of a&n

5. Spiffeh is stupidly town and I will follow him into the dark

6. I had other things to say but I forgot, I should have kept the quote wall but I hate those and feel like no one reads them

7. VOTE: BeeBoy

Vote for beeboy and everything will BEE okay
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1769 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:16 am

Post by Elbirn »

Oh yeah,

Pv I'm used to you literally never talking and doing nothing but prod dodge. What changed?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1771 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1768, Akane and Nebby wrote:Also lol Elbrin.
Beeboy really looks like a mislynch to me tbh

-Nebby
Every time I vote for someone I want a townread tells me I'm wrong and I am going to develop a complex at this rate

Alright, so why should I not be on the shiny beeboy wagon?

Pedit: Spiffeh dammit I wanted to say things
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1795 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1774, Akane and Nebby wrote:Elbrin you've played with Tywin before.
Right now he just sorta reminds me of Tywin.

-Nebby
Hmmm.....No, not really. Or at all. Nah.
Tywin's lynchbait when he's insane and illogical and also over defensive and survivalistic. Beeboy doesn't do any of these things.

But hey you voted him gj *finger guns*
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1798 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:59 am

Post by Elbirn »

Wait are we sure we want beeboy dead

We'll be missing out on some premium bee movie memes if we get rid of him early
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1894 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Elbirn »

UNVOTE:

I lied I like beeboy
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2364 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Elbirn »

I am caught up again, have read everything but retained zero information because it took me off and on 16 hours. Then my phones cache cleared deleting all the posts I wanted to multiquote/discuss and now I don't give a fuck

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee
Titusblade wrote:Elbrin's vote on Notice particular doesn't do it for me. Elbrin's all about supporting my pushes, yet there's little effort to ensure we're on the same wagon. He's raved about my abilities in Sudoken mafia, and that he's glad we're town, but he's not reaching out to me on an intellectual level. I have dropped him out of my townblock for this reason. I need to speak to town Elbrin. I don't think they are necessarily scum, but I need to talk with them. Not sure if it's game size or scum though.
Hi I'm here let's discuss yes

Notice absolutely faked a townslip to get good boy points and that I can not abide. I want him roped today.

And if you don't believe in that at least believe in what I'm trying to do.

The rest of this is kind of...I mean I get why and what you're saying but maybe I haven't been clear. Or maybe I've changed my mind, dude I don't know

I felt really in sync with you a few (irl) days ago, but now we've gone and done that thing where we don't really agree, I think. As such I don't see how you can say I'm "all about supporting your wagons" when I don't agree with who the wagonee is. I can townread you and think you're wrong, and I often do. As for not reaching out, I haven't been able to be really present because I'm busy and this pace is stupid and I kinda wish this were a mini or that half of you would just die all at once.

So uhm yeah. We have differences regarding....a lot? Talk to me about yuri/notice, or point me to a post where you already did pretty please?

I'd like to voice a concern over your hydra kinda poopooing on the idea of a townbloc but now I think that might have been math head. Idk
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2366 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:08 am

Post by Elbirn »

*rings dinner bell*
The notice wagon is now viable, come on step it up. Vecna, uzi, I see you over there don't be shy
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2383 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2367, Fro99er wrote:Elbirn we're not doing notice today
Not with that kind of an attitude
In post 2377, Sondam wrote:"
Pedit: He doesn't feel town like he did in hotel mafia and his vote on notice me slot is very bad hell I think the whole notice me wagon is bad needs more sorting but he's scummy
~Maria
I literally don't even know you so I'm going to go ahead and call you a bullshitter
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2386 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:31 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2384, Sondam wrote:I'm Sonia
Oh.

Well now I have to re-filter everything through that lens

Is sonia the alt or mariaR?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2387 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2385, Sondam wrote:See this is what I mean I don't feel like what elb just did was try and dig more he just jumped to "Lol bs"
~Maria
Did you not just call me out on not being enough of a dick

And now your problem is that I was being a dick?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2391 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:36 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2389, Sondam wrote:
In post 2387, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2385, Sondam wrote:See this is what I mean I don't feel like what elb just did was try and dig more he just jumped to "Lol bs"
~Maria
Did you not just call me out on not being enough of a dick

And now your problem is that I was being a dick?
There's a dif between being a dick and jumping to conclusions
Okay so which is it

Are you pretending to have the utmost knowledge of my personality after having played one game with me and are scumreading because I haven't shit down everyone's throats

Or you're scumreading me because I "jumped to the conclusion" about you "being full of shit", a reasonable conclusion when I was sure I had no idea who you are

Because both of those are bullshit, and that is the conclusion I am jumping to
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2428 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2427, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:@Math: I try but you're so fixated it's hard to keep trying. I'm very patient but after a certain point I just opt to work around people.
Uzi why aren't you voting for notice it's upsetting me
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2431 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Elbirn »

Titusblade stop ignoring my love I said words to you
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2526 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2437, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2428, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2427, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:@Math: I try but you're so fixated it's hard to keep trying. I'm very patient but after a certain point I just opt to work around people.
Uzi why aren't you voting for notice it's upsetting me
It's not going to go through sadly because people think the slip was too sloppy :roll: :(
Is notice not like...your top scumread?

Please join team dead-notice?
In post 2440, Fro99er wrote:
ELBIRN VOTE YURI NOW
Frogger this was really cute, you bolded your words and put them in all caps and EVERYTHING <3
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2531 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2525, Yuri wrote:Why does everyone call Elbirn Elbrin is it a joke from something
Everyone since the dawn of time has spelled my name wrong in one fashion or another, most commonly as Elbrin. Even irl.

It's some sort of gypsy curse that the universe placed upon my house.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2606 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Elbirn »

Well I have to go to work, wake me up when vecna/uzi/notice proceed to either ignore my shitty wagon or otherwise miss it in all of this pointless noise

Taa Taa and farewell

Pedit; Jesus christ shut the fuck up
Pedit2: yuri what the fuck did I just say
Pedit 3: no go ahead Sondam, I'll wait. Oh..Oh are you done? Okay, my turn to post.
Pedit 4: I am never playing a large ever again
Pedit 5: if I get another pedit I may replace out
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2720 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2630, The DEO wrote:
In post 2627, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2622, The DEO wrote:Or are you protecting ABR?
How is not giving the reasoning for my reads protecting ABR?
I don't even know half of your reads. You know ABR likes to control. You know ABR has an ego. Where is he? Waiting for us to implode right?

Yet, you are allowing him the excuse of doing jackshit and not giving reads by refusing to give reads and tell me where the fuck I am right or wrong when availing myself and giving you every excuse to give reads on every slot.

~Titus
Tbh considering the pace of this game I wouldn't blame someone for seeing the thread blowing up and be like

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2739 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Why are we lynching with 10 days left
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2741 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I don't think I have any feelings towards yuri either way. If I were to do one of those fancy coloured lists you all love so much, his colour would be beige, the most boring of colours.

I like to lynch red, the most violent of colours.

There are also like a ton of people who have done fuckall today that need to check in before I'm comfortable with the day ending
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2799 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2758, Akane and Nebby wrote:
Spoiler: Game
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|Z|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|O|_|_|_|_|

I is Zs.

If Yuri is scum reads:
{DEO, Creature, LUV, Vecna, Frogger, Drixx, Elbrin}
{Notice, PV}
{Ooba, Caesars, Leon}
{Jesus, ABR, Spiffeh}
{Maxous, Kyouko}
{Beeboy, Sondam}
{Yuri}

If Yuri is town:
{Yuri}
{DEO, LUV, Frogger, Drixx, Elbrin, Spiffeh}
{Notice, PV}
{Ooba, Caesars, Leon}
{ABR, Creature, Vecna}
{Sondam, Maxous, Kyouko, Jesus}
{Beeboy}

-Nebby
1. You used Z's instead of X's you fucking monster
2. You used yuri in your reads list after assuming his death and it was really cute

-----

Titusblade you asked me who is red to me earlier. I want notice roped. Could also go for sondham but thats...they're not red, they're pink. Idk. And I'm low key suspicious of Vecna after some pondering happened in my big brain and I was trying to not out that because I wanted to poke him first.

At some point I decided that I like beeboy but don't remember why but I don't think I wanna lynch there

Nero had me looking at him sideways for his literally backwards reads but I don't think he's scum actually

There's are all the people I want ro call out by name apparently, I can't think of any other examples

I want ABR to contribute
I want Leon to say words again too

I basically have a big beautiful wall of town and a blobby bunch of "who are you people" and not nearly enough scum fucks to gun for.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2800 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Notice are you still here

Please engage me

Notice me, senpai-NoticeMeSenpai
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2802 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Screw you then I'm going to bed *dies*
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3490 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Elbirn »

I lied I want this day to end
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3509 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3495, Nero Cain wrote:Why the change El?
I want 48 hours of not having to play this game

Pedit; just this simple posted has resulted in 7 consecutive pedits. I can't get a fucking word in edgewise
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3519 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3513, Akane and Nebby wrote:Elbrin vote for Bee Boy and everything will BEE okay.
-Nebby
But I wanted to shitpost premium bee movie memes
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3582 (isolation #39) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Elbirn »

@Titusblade

I'm pretty sure yuri is town here

I'm not feeling good about abr scum and kinda feel like the tiff that you and him are having is entirely personal and not game related

That is all
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3598 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3585, Akane and Nebby wrote:Elbrin how do you feel about Beeboy.
VOTE: Beeboy
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3718 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3688, The DEO wrote:
In post 3681, Yuri wrote:
In post 3677, The DEO wrote:ABR should be objecting to Caesar's pushing as scum because it's his style of posting and his scum strategy and he isn't.
he quoted a bunch of flavour from towngames
He posts it in short bursts as town. He combined a few things to make it more look volumous. I did a selected sample. You can compare the two in ISO if you want a fuller picture. ABR would be objecting to this type of behavior if town because its his scumgame.

Don't rock the boat.
Try to pressure things but not really.
Post long flavor garbage that makes shit harder and easier to buddy by name.
So to be clear
Abr is scum because you've applied his meta to another player.

10/10
In post 3696, The DEO wrote:
In post 3694, Vecna wrote:The doubt has been cast.

This wagon will either confirm it or clear them.

Win or loose, we still win.
No we don't. We lose a town and let ABR fracture us.

That's a huge loss to me.
"Disagreeing with Titus" =/= "Fractured town"
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3741 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3725, The DEO wrote: ABR should recognize that Caesar is scum because Caesar is using his playbook.
Oh Titus, my poor, sweet titus.

*sits down, grabs titus' hands**looks into eyes*

You don't make ANY fucking sense, darling.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3837 (isolation #43) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3742, The DEO wrote:
In post 3741, Elbirn wrote:
In post 3725, The DEO wrote: ABR should recognize that Caesar is scum because Caesar is using his playbook.

You encounter scum playing your idea scum strategy, do you defend them? Yes or no?
My ideal scum strategy isn't necessarily someone else's scum strategy

Also being overly flavorful is
1. Not some sort of scum mastermind plan
2. Is verifiably not alignment indicative for ABR

And is such a fucking weird thing for you to push on
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3899 (isolation #44) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3842, The DEO wrote:
In post 3837, Elbirn wrote:

You encounter scum playing your idea scum strategy, do you defend them? Yes or no?

I literally just cased it awhile back.

He overly flavorly spams with Player names as scum.
He avoids conflict deliberately and randomly needles. He advised us to do that in our Cyberpunk PT.

Yet, when Caesar does that, it's no problem.

Dude are you just fucking scum obscuring this?
But he flavors as town too and gave examples of it. I also don't see how including names or not matters or just omg what is this conversation

When I'm scum I pick my nose and wipe it on the couch. Except I also do that when I'm town. And ABR farted on the pillows HE IS SCUM LYNCH HIM NOW
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #5019 (isolation #45) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 4532, Nero Cain wrote:or if you guys really think there is scum in the lurkers we could always lynch Elbrin.
I'm still 20 pages back

What's happening?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #5027 (isolation #46) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 5021, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5019, Elbirn wrote:What's happening?
I have a light gut scumread on you.

vote Nebby with me.
God, no.
In post 5024, The DEO wrote:
In post 5019, Elbirn wrote:
In post 4532, Nero Cain wrote:or if you guys really think there is scum in the lurkers we could always lynch Elbrin.
I'm still 20 pages back

What's happening?
Caesar is finally getting rope.

~Titus
FOUR LEGS GOOD
VOTE: Caesar
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #5029 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Elbirn »

A&N are obvtown, no question bro
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #5032 (isolation #48) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Because I say so

Man idk my town-experience with Alisae (Nebby head) points to him doing exactly what we see her and when I think about them being town my heart-tummy soars
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #5033 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Jumping onto every wagon with zero fucks given, being a kissass to everyone and wanting to be liked, this is what alisae just does
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #5784 (isolation #50) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Hi

I'm on page 195

Bye
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #5788 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Elbirn »

You know what, fuck it. I'm not reading 40 pages of stupid bullshit and noise, you can all go fuck yourselves

UNVOTE:

The game begins now.

Hi everyone
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #5791 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 5789, Nero Cain wrote:we are out of RVS, sheep me
Whom am I sheeping you onto, newfriend?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #5797 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 5792, Nero Cain wrote:Sodom and Gomorrah
English please?

Sodham? Sonham? Son of ham? That slot?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #5872 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 5800, Nero Cain wrote:so wheres that sheep vote?
TWO LEGS BAD

But I demand an explanation of your case here, and by that I mean I'm sure you've already posted a summary
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #5885 (isolation #55) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 5803, Akane and Nebby wrote:Re-evaluated Elbrin: Sparknotes eddition;
During resolution voting sheeps science then sheeps onto none cuz he "turned on his brain"
I have no idea what to even make of 233
973 is a catchup post. In fact, it is his ONLY CATCHUP POST WITH A DECENT AMOUNT OF DEPTH IN IT.
Decides to leave Creature alone for a reason I don't understand in 973
Votes Sondam in 973 cuz why?
973 his points on me makes it really seem like he knows I'm town becuase he's refering to my "town meta" when I don't even have a completed scumgame.
1117 is a really easy vote on Notice.
Around this point it REALLY feels like they are trying to buddy me
1766 is another catchup post that's slightly worse then 973. Derails my wagon here.
Why didn't he townread Spif earlier again?
Sheeps onto Beeboy because he likes Spif. Blatantly buddying Spiff
1894 backs out on the Beeboy wagon.
Also was ignoring Yuri around 2364
Talks about BaeReed being a scumread but puts no pressure on him whatsoever (not even a vote)
Complains about the pace of the game a lot.
Never develops a stance on Yuri besides "null"
Specificly wants ABR to contribute here when Kyouko hasn't contributed much around this point, Ooba hasn't contributed much around this point, Ceasars hasn't contributed much around this point.
180s on Beeboy again
Suddenly forms a townread on Beeboy around the time ABR starts doing stuff and doesn't feel scum!ABR
Votes Beeboy again in 3598
Discredits Meta in 3718
Attempts to discredit Titus
Discredits a push on someone based on flavor in 3837
5027 sheeps onto Ceasar after discrediting flavor
5788 feels like he's trying to discredit all of his play prior to this post.
5791 asking Nero where to sheep AFTER HAVING JUST STATED HE'S GONNA START PLAYING THE GAME!

Elbrin knows what pressure looks like. He's not doing the pressure things. I know in NY199 he faked a gladiator to try to put pressure on LUV. Like, I don't think he's making real attempt to even find scum. Just hiding behind "catching up"
VOTE: Elbrin

-Nebby
In post 5844, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 5820, Akane and Nebby wrote:
Spoiler: Relevant Elbrin Quotes
In post 14, Elbirn wrote:You opened the thread while I'm in class WHYYYY

Idk whats happening or what any of this means but I always rush science to the near exclusion of all else so uhh

VOTE: Science
In post 89, Elbirn wrote:
In post 80, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 72, Elbirn wrote:In other news uhh I did read what the two resolutions do and i'ma stick with science. Giving us the ability to better plan ahead for wonders > possibly giving scum more vote power
Did you see that there is an option to vote for neither?

Did you read the concerns brought up by a few players as to why Sciences is the best option for scum?
We could vote neither but that bores me. I demand to be entertained. Also to lay in my Greek marble chair and be fed grapes by pretty ladies.

I did read the posts with the things but I either failed to grok it or did not understand how it's more advantageous for scum than for us.

...No wait my brain just turned on, okay.

VOTE: No Resolution

Science = scum making plots together, while all the townies sit in their greed and go "oh wow I want that next era wonder" and do fuck all
In post 208, Elbirn wrote:Barry Bee Benson doesn't strike me as scummy

He's just passionately incorrect
In post 223, Elbirn wrote:
In post 217, Akane and Nebby wrote:Elbrin why did you suddenly switch from Science to None?

-Nebby
I turned my brain on and decided that nah. It's in the post. Science = scum gains more of an advantage than town + town will just bicker and suboptimally argue/choose over roles and bad things happen

Which head is which btw?
In post 233, Elbirn wrote:Image
In post 225, Akane and Nebby wrote:Really Elbrin? Really?
Cuz, the way I see it no resolution was getting popular and you just decided to hop along for the ride.

-Nebby
In post 973, Elbirn wrote:Jesus god this thread did not need to balloon to 40 pages while I was at work I couldn't even keep up by skimming

I had some posts I liked earlier but didn't get to because the game has moved so fast that now they're like 30 pages ago and thus irrelevant

Vecna, Titusblade, drixx, alisaehydra, spiff, Maxous are all town

Furthermore, lmao why the fuck are people voting for max

Hey look some recent highlights
In post 721, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 712, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 705, Akane and Nebby wrote:Oh yeah did I forget to say that beeboy is now an acceptable lynch?
Cuz they are.
-Nebby
Is there anyone that you don't want to lynch?
For sure!
Frogger, DEO, Spif, Elbrin, Vecna, Uzi.

-Nebby
Hey
I just wanted to let you know, you're doing a good job
In post 735, Creature wrote:So far none of my two other scumreads were voted, keep trying.
I don't like anything else creature said and was gonna take a shit on him but this post was so cavalier that I stopped being upset and I will leave him alone for now
In post 807, Sondam wrote:
In post 798, Spiffeh wrote:Btw reminder not to give any indication of whether you're going for a role today and which role you'd choose.

And when the roles are distributed, don't give any indication of whether you got one or not.

The less scum know about the location of the power roles, the less successful they'll be at neutralizing them.
^ forced.

I mean, that's obvious with any role in any mafia game. Why did you feel the need to point this out?
In post 808, Spiffeh wrote:Because people are still talking about what roles they want to choose when they shouldn't be
In post 809, Sondam wrote:It could just be wifom though.

~G

VOTE: Sondam
In post 819, Akane and Nebby wrote:I AM A MIGHTY LION
HEAR ME RAWR.
RAWR.

I really don't like Garrybote pointing out the wifom there.
Like it sounds like scum trying to discredit more things.

-Nebby

pedit: There's something about his hop onto Spif here that I really do not like.
Keep doing good things you guys
In post 841, The DEO wrote:
In post 836, Sondam wrote:Why is Maxous scum? Why are you so sure they are scum over me that you won't vote someone you just said is scum.

~G

Do you believe Maxous is scum? Or are you trying to throw more town votes onto his wagon?

~Titus
Titus also doing good work I see
In post 851, Akane and Nebby wrote:if our brains get too smart they will become self aware and take over our bodys

-Nebby
Truth.
In post 896, Akane and Nebby wrote:So garrybote/Maria.
You obviously scumread The Deo.
But you took so long to vote them.
What gives my dude?

-Nebby
Alisae-town in my experience likes to use this as a scumtell, or at least gets really annoyed when people don't vote for scumreads, idk here have more points

General ramblings:

Titus and I seem to be lock-step in a lot of ways this game and I came to a townread here really quick so I'm kinda hype that maybe me and titus have fixed our relationship and now we can mind-meld again and wreck scum.

Her push for science, though I didn't agree with it, is exactly out of titus' playbook and seemed motivated by her desire to run the world (girls)

Sorta tying this together: Drixx mentioned suikoden, where titus took a shit on the scumteam? I was there, she and I recognized each other as town on like page 1 and proceeded to 100% nail scum on intuition and ridiculous role/setup nonsense for a near perfect town win.

Then he mentions space dandy, I was scum that game and let titus and cerb/drixx hydra destroy the game by fighting each other while the 3 of our slots sat in a neighborhood and I sipped my tea

I guess what I'm getting at, aside from my humble bragging, is that I can see Drixx wanting to work with Titus here, given his knowledge of what she can do when shes fucking on point and knowing that if they fight they'll ruin the game, and I can see titus wanting all the pieces in front of her because that's what she does, and frankly I'm happy that they're playing nice because good lord if these two start arguing I might just flake out and anyway they're both town.

Vecna achieved obvtown levels earlier and I really want DEO hydra to not be salty at them

Alisaehydra also Towned to me but I forget all the little details but believe me I saw many things

Have I mentioned that this max wagon is awful and it breaks my heart that it's like entirely my town reads being wrong? Please stop.

Pedit: I wanted to sleep 2.5 hours ago I am not reading the 2 pages of posts that just popped up for no reason, this post is all you get, good bye world
In post 979, Elbirn wrote:
In post 974, Akane and Nebby wrote:Elbrin why ya hide the vote in the spoilers

-Nebby
Uh fuck u right

VOTE: Sadohom or whatever their name is

I woke up because I temembered what I wanted to say about akane, which is this: their insistence on getting the neighborizer, a piss poor role, to the point that they seem ready to throw a fit and will just "twiddle their thumbs" if they don't get it, struck me as so very much an alisae-move and it makes no sense as a scum-play

As for Nero I see you but I'm still going back to sleep. What you said went over my head but it sounds like Titus just being wrong or something, will re-evaluate sleep consumes me goodbye *dies*
In post 1117, Elbirn wrote:I'm going to be playing catch up the entire game and I can already predict the amount of no fun i'ma have
In post 962, Nero Cain wrote:Pine being a lurk sack bothers me....and I kinda hate Titus pushing so hard to get votes onto Max yet sitting elsewhere.
In post 976, Nero Cain wrote:El, Imma let you sleep but you town reading Titus and hating the Max wagon while Titus was pushing that while avoiding the wagon herself is so bizarre and I want you to talk about it.
Nero is this what you're referring to? Tbh I don't have time to back and check but to the best of my recollection...I think you're saying that titusblade was advocating votes on max but voting for sond; but my interpretation of events was that Titusblade was voting for sond and questioning sond on why they weren't voting for max when they had max as a scumread and they were being wagoned

That's not pushing the max wagon while sitting elsewhere, that's voting for a scumread while questioning why they're being inconsistent and it's 2legit2quit
In post 977, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 973, Elbirn wrote:Vecna achieved obvtown levels earlier and I really want DEO hydra to not be salty at them
Talk to me about this? I haven't liked the way it has been shading The DEO, yet comes across as though it believes they're town when it does.
You and Vecna kinda hashed this out already so uh my response is everything Vecna said.

It's words fill me with good feels and heartsmiles and that's what's most important to me.

And I don't see it as doing shading, it's being snarky and this is fine
In post 980, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 979, Elbirn wrote:I woke up because I temembered what I wanted to say about akane, which is this: their insistence on getting the neighborizer, a piss poor role, to the point that they seem ready to throw a fit and will just "twiddle their thumbs" if they don't get it, struck me as so very much an alisae-move and it makes no sense as a scum-play
That's not even me tho. Nebby = Ali
-Nebby
In post 981, Akane and Nebby wrote:Tho I know Akane does feel VERY strongly about getting that wonder.
-Nebby
Good lord when I am crowned Thorin, king under the mountain, all hydrae will be abolished forever.

Okay so I was just referring to your hydra as akane because it's the first part of the username

Akane = who?
Nebby = Alisae?

Alisae, baybee, was it not you who was insisting on the neighborizer?

In post 983, Akane and Nebby wrote:Jae, you just scumclaimed.
Here's why.
In post 2, Nahdia wrote:The Great Lighthouse (Available only to
non-town
players) Factional topics you are a part of gain day chat as long as you are alive.
How the fuck is a mason supposed to get it when it's only avalable to NON-TOWN PLAYERS!

Like, holy fucking shit Jae. Scum can't be denied something that's only for them.

-Nebby
So this wasn't a scumclaim,
But it was absolutely Jae trying to fake a townslip and reading the posts afterwards is like lol no

UNVOTE:

In post 985, Akane and Nebby wrote:Also Happy Birthday Elbrin.

-Nebby
<3
In post 986, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
I think that was actually Malachite lol. It's still town from them tho, I agree.
Who the fuck is malachite
In post 1101, Creature wrote:
In post 1098, Creature wrote:Currently could do Drixx, Maxous and Sondam.
Oh I forgot beeboy
You mentioned notice a page earlier? Why are they not on your list?

Pedit: there always has to be a pedit. No one says anything the whole time I'm typing, and then Titus ninjas me a second before I hit submit.
In post 1766, Elbirn wrote:I had a wall of quotes, sighed and then deleted them and I'm just gonna babble some points instead

1. This akane/Nebby wagon is fucking stupid and I am going to derail it now. There is no reason for it.

2. For those of you complaining that "a&n scumread too many people and are too aggro they're just leaving everyone open as a lynch possibility!"

3. For whoever it was who complained earlier that "a&n is too bothered by being scumread and wants to be liked too much"

4. Seriously Jesus cripes get off of a&n

5. Spiffeh is stupidly town and I will follow him into the dark

6. I had other things to say but I forgot, I should have kept the quote wall but I hate those and feel like no one reads them

7. VOTE: BeeBoy

Vote for beeboy and everything will BEE okay
In post 1894, Elbirn wrote:UNVOTE:

I lied I like beeboy
In post 2720, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2630, The DEO wrote:
In post 2627, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2622, The DEO wrote:Or are you protecting ABR?
How is not giving the reasoning for my reads protecting ABR?
I don't even know half of your reads. You know ABR likes to control. You know ABR has an ego. Where is he? Waiting for us to implode right?

Yet, you are allowing him the excuse of doing jackshit and not giving reads by refusing to give reads and tell me where the fuck I am right or wrong when availing myself and giving you every excuse to give reads on every slot.

~Titus
Tbh considering the pace of this game I wouldn't blame someone for seeing the thread blowing up and be like

In post 2741, Elbirn wrote:I don't think I have any feelings towards yuri either way. If I were to do one of those fancy coloured lists you all love so much, his colour would be beige, the most boring of colours.

I like to lynch red, the most violent of colours.

There are also like a ton of people who have done fuckall today that need to check in before I'm comfortable with the day ending
In post 2799, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2758, Akane and Nebby wrote:If Yuri is scum reads:
{DEO, Creature, LUV, Vecna, Frogger, Drixx, Elbrin}
{Notice, PV}
{Ooba, Caesars, Leon}
{Jesus, ABR, Spiffeh}
{Maxous, Kyouko}
{Beeboy, Sondam}
{Yuri}

If Yuri is town:
{Yuri}
{DEO, LUV, Frogger, Drixx, Elbrin, Spiffeh}
{Notice, PV}
{Ooba, Caesars, Leon}
{ABR, Creature, Vecna}
{Sondam, Maxous, Kyouko, Jesus}
{Beeboy}

-Nebby
1. You used Z's instead of X's you fucking monster
2. You used yuri in your reads list after assuming his death and it was really cute

-----

Titusblade you asked me who is red to me earlier. I want notice roped. Could also go for sondham but thats...they're not red, they're pink. Idk. And I'm low key suspicious of Vecna after some pondering happened in my big brain and I was trying to not out that because I wanted to poke him first.

At some point I decided that I like beeboy but don't remember why but I don't think I wanna lynch there

Nero had me looking at him sideways for his literally backwards reads but I don't think he's scum actually

There's are all the people I want ro call out by name apparently, I can't think of any other examples

I want ABR to contribute
I want Leon to say words again too

I basically have a big beautiful wall of town and a blobby bunch of "who are you people" and not nearly enough scum fucks to gun for.
In post 2739, Elbirn wrote:Why are we lynching with 10 days left
In post 2800, Elbirn wrote:Notice are you still here

Please engage me

Notice me, senpai-NoticeMeSenpai
In post 3582, Elbirn wrote:@Titusblade

I'm pretty sure yuri is town here

I'm not feeling good about abr scum and kinda feel like the tiff that you and him are having is entirely personal and not game related

That is all
In post 3598, Elbirn wrote:
In post 3585, Akane and Nebby wrote:Elbrin how do you feel about Beeboy.
In post 3718, Elbirn wrote:
In post 3688, The DEO wrote:
In post 3681, Yuri wrote:
In post 3677, The DEO wrote:ABR should be objecting to Caesar's pushing as scum because it's his style of posting and his scum strategy and he isn't.
he quoted a bunch of flavour from towngames
He posts it in short bursts as town. He combined a few things to make it more look volumous. I did a selected sample. You can compare the two in ISO if you want a fuller picture. ABR would be objecting to this type of behavior if town because its his scumgame.

Don't rock the boat.
Try to pressure things but not really.
Post long flavor garbage that makes shit harder and easier to buddy by name.
So to be clear
Abr is scum because you've applied his meta to another player.

10/10
In post 3696, The DEO wrote:
In post 3694, Vecna wrote:The doubt has been cast.

This wagon will either confirm it or clear them.

Win or loose, we still win.
No we don't. We lose a town and let ABR fracture us.

That's a huge loss to me.
"Disagreeing with Titus" =/= "Fractured town"

In post 3899, Elbirn wrote:
In post 3842, The DEO wrote:

I literally just cased it awhile back.

He overly flavorly spams with Player names as scum.
He avoids conflict deliberately and randomly needles. He advised us to do that in our Cyberpunk PT.

Yet, when Caesar does that, it's no problem.

Dude are you just fucking scum obscuring this?
But he flavors as town too and gave examples of it. I also don't see how including names or not matters or just omg what is this conversation

When I'm scum I pick my nose and wipe it on the couch. Except I also do that when I'm town. And ABR farted on the pillows HE IS SCUM LYNCH HIM NOW
I'm still 20 pages back

What's happening?
In post 5027, Elbirn wrote:
In post 5021, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5019, Elbirn wrote:What's happening?
I have a light gut scumread on you.

vote Nebby with me.
God, no.
In post 5024, The DEO wrote:
I'm still 20 pages back

What's happening?
Caesar is finally getting rope.

~Titus
FOUR LEGS GOOD
VOTE: Caesar
In post 5788, Elbirn wrote:You know what, fuck it. I'm not reading 40 pages of stupid bullshit and noise, you can all go fuck yourselves

UNVOTE:

The game begins now.

Hi everyone
In post 5791, Elbirn wrote:
In post 5789, Nero Cain wrote:we are out of RVS, sheep me
Whom am I sheeping you onto, newfriend?
Forgot some more things
208 also is like "Eh, he's just wrong"
2800 is basicly "Engage me, but I'm not going to ask you anything hahahahaha lol XDDDDDDDD"
3718 he disregards the meta usage on ABR but uses meta to analyze me? Huh?
-Nebby
Cut down the Elbrin quotes so it's easier to read.
-Nebby
Spoiler: I got so long winded that my rage had to go inside this box
Wow would you look at that it's fucking garbage

Like this is approximately 100% spin and attempting to paint everything I do with a scum-brush

Resolution voting, I sheeped? Are you fucking dense? I came into the thread literally without reading and voted for science because that's how I play civ, science rush. I didn't even know the game state or what it did. Then when having actually given a fuck I saw that it was bad and voted against it. You could maybe argue that it took prompting from Spiffeh but I got that wheel turning on my own. Post 233 was clearly my stern disapproval of how dumb your accusation was that I wouldn't even respond in words.

Post 973: I clearly gave a townread on creature in response to a post he made that I liked, and I explained why I liked it. How the fuck are you gonna try to put spin on that?
Admittedly I could have given an explanation for voting Sondam but lord do I love being blunt. The point was that I didn't like the interaction in the quoted posts, and the use of "wifom" In a situation where it made no sense triggered me. Like it was a shallow, shitty attempt from Sondam to criticize Spiffeh over something where spiff was right and I called it out
I don't see how you not having a scumgame has anything to do with me identifying your behavior here as similar to our town games together, soo this is again you blustering bullshit

I voted for notice for faking a townslip for good boy points and that is still 100% valid, fuck off

What's with the criticism for derailing your wagon? Like no shit I don't want a townread lynched for bullshit reasons

"Why didn't he townread Spif earlier again?" Uhh I fucking did? The entire game? So this is an out and out lie, fuck off

"Sheeps onto Beeboy because he likes spiff" yup town collaboration is bad lock me away boys

" Talks about BaeReed being a scumread but puts no pressure on him whatsoever (not even a vote)"

Oh
I guess jaereed isn't half of the notice hydra who you JUST criticized me for voting. I guess voting for someone isn't even voting for someone. My mistake.

"Also was ignoring Yuri around 2364
Never develops a stance on Yuri besides "null""

Horseshit, Yuri's town and his wagon dying was a public service. I never got to talk about it because I can't get a fucking word in edgewise, but it's sus as fuck that vecna voted for notice...then hopped off of notice to vote for yuri *over something related to notice*. Same with Uzi refusing to vote for notice. I begged for a wagon there and they just go "lol not viable today" like what the fuck we vote for scumreads midudes.

"Complains about the pace of the game a lot."

Stop the presses, I'm unhappy in a game where for every page I read three more show up in a span of 15 minutes. I'd have replaced out already if I didn't have a perfect attendance record to maintain

"Specificly wants ABR to contribute here when Kyouko hasn't contributed much around this point, Ooba hasn't contributed much around this point, Ceasars hasn't contributed much around this point."

Fairly certain you're referencing an instance of abr being already the topic of convo so you know fuck what you're doing right now

" 180s on Beeboy again
Suddenly forms a townread on Beeboy around the time ABR starts doing stuff and doesn't feel scum!ABR
Votes Beeboy again in 3598"

It's almost like I'm thinking

"Discredits Meta in 3718
Attempts to discredit Titus
Discredits a push on someone based on flavor in 3837
5027 sheeps onto Ceasar after discrediting flavor"

Holy hell
I didn't discredit meta, I DISCREDITED USING ONE PERSONS META ON SOMEONE ELSE. WHICH IS PANTS ON HEAD STUPID. No fucking shit I told titus she was wrong for that. And what do you think is inherently scummy about telling someone they're wrong? Do to want us all to sit around a campfire holding hands and singing kumbayah because disagreements are just too mean?

In fact, hell, if I'm not mistaken you're listing the same event three different times to make it sound like I have a pattern of doing this. And then you try to say that me voting for Caesar is me voting based on...flavor? And is therefore a contradiction? I know you live in your own reality Donald but that's bumbling nonsense

"5788 feels like he's trying to discredit all of his play prior to this post."

Or maybe I'm fed up with you sorry shits blowing up the thread with meaningless garbage and spam and am refusing to read your inane drivel

"5791 asking Nero where to sheep AFTER HAVING JUST STATED HE'S GONNA START PLAYING THE GAME!"

Or maybe I was responding to him telling me to vote with him and was asking where

Or maybe it was a way to ease back in by learning someone else's stances on a current topic

I'd like if you could point me to where I said that I was gonna start playing the game, like I haven't been already, that'd be nice.

Or maybe that's just more hyperbole designed to make me look bad.

"Elbrin knows what pressure looks like. He's not doing the pressure things. I know in NY199 he faked a gladiator to try to put pressure on LUV. Like, I don't think he's making real attempt to even find scum."

Aw hell you caught me, I didn't fakeclaim gladiator in a mountainous setup. Shucks. Like the fuck you want from me?

"Just hiding behind "catching up"

Or maybe you're pushing on what you think is an easy lurker lynch in a game where it's literally not alignment indicative to not have time for this shit.

Hey alisae I have a question for you
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #5887 (isolation #56) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by Elbirn »

...there's s spoiler in that post that got really small and hidden but kts there and is the entire point of that post so read it
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #5889 (isolation #57) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by Elbirn »

UNVOTE:

I don't even know why I'm voting here
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #5964 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:19 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 5893, Yuri wrote:
In post 5889, Elbirn wrote:UNVOTE:

Yeah why were u voting Sondam
Come vote Vecna Elbirn my dude
There's a vecna wagon? Choo Choo bitches

VOTE: Vecna
In post 5922, Vecna wrote:
In post 5918, Nero Cain wrote:its not like ABR is the lone scum in this game bro.
With him alive, town has 0 chance of winning.

But hey, bandwagon his only attacker now.

Not like a
SINGLE PERSON
has provided any reasoning why im scum.

Because it doesnt exist.
Hi.

Why were you voting for Yuri day 1 based on some contrived made up bullshit that was tangentially related to notice...instead of just voting notice

Tia
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #5980 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:41 am

Post by Elbirn »

It's a really weird bit of mental gymnastics to justify moving off of one wagon onto another, while still claiming to scumread the first. Couple this with my scumread on notice and a townread on Yuri and the whole thing stinks like scum distancing from a buddy while voting town. Scum 101.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #5992 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:02 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 5982, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5980, Elbirn wrote:It's a really weird bit of mental gymnastics to justify moving off of one wagon onto another, while still claiming to scumread the first. Couple this with my scumread on notice and a townread on Yuri and the whole thing stinks like scum distancing from a buddy while voting town. Scum 101.
Really? Changing your vote from one scumread to another requires a "weird bit of mental gymnastics"?
Dude that's not the point. No, not even that, it's just wrong.

Here's my understanding of the events:

Vecna was voting for notice for faking a townslip

Yuri had some comment about the townslip, can't recall specifics

Vecna then pushed Yuri's comments as being indicative of a relationship with notice, which made no earthly sense (this is the mental gymnastics part), and then voted for yuri.

Why would you....not just vote for the actual scumread and not someone who is conditional based on that scumread.

And unless I've missed something he's still dead set on notice being scum but he won't vote there.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #5996 (isolation #61) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 5983, MathBlade wrote:
Like I really think ABR/LUV/Vecna/Yuri is a thing.
Yuri is town. He smells like town. His reactions were town. He town.

Abr and Vecna being scum together is....what?

In fact, considering vecna push on yuri, how do you think that abr/vecna/yuri are all scum? The three of them are pushing a massive scum theater and have a fetish for murdering their team mates?

Yuri town. Luv scum. One and only one at most of abr/vecna, I think vecna scum.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #5999 (isolation #62) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 5995, Vecna wrote:
In post 5964, Elbirn wrote:
In post 5893, Yuri wrote:
In post 5889, Elbirn wrote:UNVOTE:

Yeah why were u voting Sondam
Come vote Vecna Elbirn my dude
There's a vecna wagon? Choo Choo bitches

In post 5922, Vecna wrote:
In post 5918, Nero Cain wrote:its not like ABR is the lone scum in this game bro.
With him alive, town has 0 chance of winning.

But hey, bandwagon his only attacker now.

Not like a
SINGLE PERSON
has provided any reasoning why im scum.

Because it doesnt exist.
Hi.

Why were you voting for Yuri day 1 based on some contrived made up bullshit that was tangentially related to notice...instead of just voting notice

Tia
I already explained this three times. Interesting you dont care about it untill i start poimting you out as likely scum though....

I mean, its not like that happened a week ago right? and you havent brought it up untill now for what reason?
I literally have no idea what's happened in the past 30 pages so *fart noise*

Like that's your analysis, I swaggered in and decided to blatantly omgus? Colour me unimpressed.

If you'll look back in my iso you'll see me literally drowning in spam and nonsense trying in vain to get a word in edgewise, attempting to get the attention of you/luv/notice to ask questions, and more specifically urging you and luv to vote for notice. I guess I could have screamed at you "YOU'RE SCUM" but I thought confirming suspicions and seeing if you'd pass my test would be a better way to go but instead I got pushed aside. Hell, I actually commented on this earlier, and YOU replied to it saying only that it was a shitty post so like lmao you saying I never brought this up is shit

Is notice scum or not?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #6003 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 5994, PeregrineV wrote: Easy. If notice was NOT faking the townslip, but did actually townslip, then Yuri could be scum trying to whiteknight Notice.

Not sure on any Vecna-Notice relationship, or lack thereof.
That could be a good point, but it's not the point that he made, unless I'm hilariously confused.

What I recall from it was vecna saying that yuri thought of the example of notice town slipping "too quickly" and that this indicates he had notice on the brain and that this meant they had an existing relationship and were therefore scum
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #6017 (isolation #64) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 6016, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 6003, Elbirn wrote:
In post 5994, PeregrineV wrote: Easy. If notice was NOT faking the townslip, but did actually townslip, then Yuri could be scum trying to whiteknight Notice.

Not sure on any Vecna-Notice relationship, or lack thereof.
That could be a good point, but it's not the point that he made, unless I'm hilariously confused.

What I recall from it was vecna saying that yuri thought of the example of notice town slipping "too quickly" and that this indicates he had notice on the brain and that this meant they had an existing relationship and were therefore scum
Ok, yeah, I remember that.

Didn't find it compelling then, don't find it compelling now.
Didn't find it compelling meaning vecna's push?

Cuz it's contrived as fuck
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #6074 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 6073, nancy wrote:5937, 5932, 5920, 5864, 5851, 5843, 5825, 5790.... not going to keep going :P
I too read iso's backwards and I will now buddy you shamelessly

Btw hi everyone
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #6166 (isolation #66) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:09 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 6102, Vecna wrote: It had died down long ago, but got dredgedup again as a reason to vote me after i pronounced a scumread on them
Stop scum-painting me you disingenuous Lillyhammer
In post 6107, Vecna wrote:Anyways i have adressed maxous reasoning for why he is voting me. I have adressed elbirns reasoning.

None of them have engaged my reasoning. Ceasar had ignored my request to provide reasons for his vote. People continue to vote in silence without backing their shit up.

Nancy provided zero reasoning. Brian skies provided zero reasoning. Ceasar provided zero reasoning. Nero cains reason is because i laughed at his wrong gutread. None of these slots explained why not ABR except nero.

Remember this post the day abr flips scum
There are 7 scum and they're all voting for you. Got it. Crystal clear. Mountains of sense.

My snark aside,
I am willing to reread you and actually take note of your notice read because fine, I tldr'd the past like 50 pages.

But you still made a move that makes no sense to me (yuri/notice interactions), you still set up the Beeboy lynch and then tried to disavow yourself of it, and you're kind of a flailing scumshit rn. I also hold that "hurr durr go read my old posts" doesn't qualify as giving reason for me to engage, but instead of being a pedantic fuck I'm just gonna go hunt for your old posts.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #6167 (isolation #67) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:09 am

Post by Elbirn »

There are people in this world who are townreading Vecna

Convince me. *sips tea*
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #6172 (isolation #68) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Elbirn »

Spoiler: A spam of Vecna quotes
In post 4670, Vecna wrote:I could do Kyouko.

Or Elbirn

Or NOTICEMESENPAI

Or ABR.

Ceasar feels like a meh lynch, but itd join it as well.

Leon needs proper sorting as well, allthough ive been very in-tune with his reads. Not sure if that should worry me or not.
In post 5219, Vecna wrote:
In post 4764, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 4341, Vecna wrote:
In post 4329, The DEO wrote:
In post 4327, Spiffeh wrote:Mathblade you can't actually still think I'm scum lmao
I do.

~~Math
Im starting to get around to this way of thinking

ABR + Spiffeh seems possible.

Spiffeh didnt care about lynching beeboy at all. I wanted to trade him my vote for asnwers to questions - he ignored at least 6 of them.

ABR slippin the noose is a joke.

Jaereed is still scum as well.
Buddying attempt of Math noted.

Posturing noted.
Good note it.

Also note that im calling you + ABR as a scum-team. After we lynch him today and he flips scum, youre next.
In post 5231, Vecna wrote:
In post 5040, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 4909, Akane and Nebby wrote:No.
What you are doing is you are saying "Hey, my confbias will be yelling IMPACTFUL WORDS at you and hopefully you get lynched because of it."
I honestly think you're not even pushing a read anymore tbh.
-Nebby
And this is the moment you start omgusing.

You need to stop doing this shit. I can't protect you in every fucking game, and once I die or it hits lylo people just lynch you anyway. At some point you need to start helping yourself. Please stop making my life harder. I can't protect you and hunt scum and try to convince others that I'm right all at the same time.

Take a step back, look at the push as a whole, and tell me whether you think it is at all plausible that your play could have caused people to genuinely believe that you're so close to confirmed scum that they might as well just look for your buddies.
Good post, scumread lessening a bit.
In post 5235, Vecna wrote:
In post 5135, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
Spoiler: posts creature said to look at
In post 3890, Vecna wrote:
In post 3821, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3710, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3680, Vecna wrote:
In post 3669, Akane and Nebby wrote:Actually.
Jesus fucking crist.
What the fuck am I doing...
This town went fucking crazy and nuts and not focused on Yuri once ABR started doing things...
Timing is kinda conveniant actually.
-Nebby
BINGO

FLASHWAGON ALBERT B SCUMLORD
In post 3690, Vecna wrote:
Titus, the foundation is in place. Now hammer Beeboy to see what theyre made off

LET THE DIE BE CAST
COOKIE MONSTER WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT
ALISAE FUCKING READ THIS HE SAYS ABR IS PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE THEN VOTES WITH ABR SECONDS LATER. COME ON
Sup frogger, you dont realize either it gives us scum, or discredits him enough for people to see the light?

youre not really this dense right?

Scum!vecna being townread by nearly everyone putting himself on the chopping block to get one town lynched? Dont make me laugh.
Scum!Vecna being townread by Titus knows he's never getting lynched, especially so as he and Titus seem in agreement that everyone who scumreads him is basically either scum or a policy lynch.
In post 3891, Vecna wrote:
In post 3850, Akane and Nebby wrote:
Jesus fucking crist.
This town went fucking crazy and nuts and not focused on Yuri once ABR started doing things...
-Nebby
BINGO

Titus, the foundation is in place. Now hammer Beeboy to see what theyre made off

LET THE DIE BE CAST
Titus.
Look at this with a clear mind.
And ask yourself "Is Vecna's behavoir here townish? Is it towny to plant this kind of paranoia and foundation in the town? Is it towny to vote with someone you just voted and scumread?"
-Nebby
Nebby, I want to end the day either on Beeboy or ABR. ABR is my scumread, Beeboy will either flip scum or give me what I want tomorrow.

Why would I 1v1 ABR here as scum? While im in absolutely no danger of getting lynched whatsoever.

Im doing it because im convinced he's scum and a detriment to town.

We were all getting along. Untill he stopped lurking and started attacking titus, and rummaging around.

All of a sudden frog is hopping around, youre hopping around, all coherence is gone.

Lynch me if you must, but you WILL lynch ABR tomorrow.
He would 1v1 ABR as scum because he knows he'll win with the combination of buddies to back him and Titus hard tring him. He's overjustifying it here too, by framing ABR as a detriment to town he's setting himself up for any backlash from an ABR!townflip with "oh but he was anti-town because he pushed on Titus and caused the townblock to fall apart". If the bloc was solid to begin with then that wouldn't have happened. That wasn't a townbloc, that was a bloc with scum firmly rooted in it.
In post 3892, Vecna wrote:
In post 3886, Akane and Nebby wrote:Came off as Vecna defending LUV to me.
-Nebby
Youre right. Im defending the obvious town player because some people are too dense to see it.

Now im 1v1'ing ARB because people are too dense to see it.

Take your pick.
Whiteknighting.
In post 3893, Vecna wrote:I dare to commit. I dare to stand for something.

You have the choice to lynch the obv choice or the obv scum.

Yes I casted doubt. Because you need to doubt the obvious scum.

Scum casts doubt without you knowing it. I do it blatantly and right in your face.

Because I know what has to happen. And im convinced about it.
Grandstanding with the "I dare to commit. I dare to stand for something."

Scum casting doubt is how you catch scum. This is also disingenuous because he was one of the ones scumreading Sondam for doubtcasting.
In post 3897, Vecna wrote:I think some people are overreacting to the way how I tried to push them to vote my way. 2 votes were allready on me from before, and maria was scumreading me before.

ABR on my wagon is the obvious scum.

Ceasar could be scum, but we dont have enough information.

Im a bit sad that the Alisae hydra and Froggeh are voting me. I thought they would see what I am doing, and realize it cannot possibly be scum motivated (misguided town at the worst). Im trying to defend our townblock and get the interfearing scum lynched.

Titus is right.

Anyone doubting just needs to go thrrough ABR's iso.

He went from hard-lurking, to attacking titus, to pretending to want to get replaced, to suddenly being hyper-active and trying to strongarm people into a certain lynch.

His response to my action was the most telling. He knew he had nowhere to go as soon as I did such a crazy move that made sure there was no way back for me.

his only course of action now is to try and win the 1v1 and try and bullshit his way out of this situation tomorrow.

If he was town he would try and handle it differently.
Spends half the post on AtE, buddies Titus HARD. Throws shade at someone wanting to be replaced and calls it pretend.

The whole fucking assumption of how one should act when pushing their scumread is gross here too. "If he was town he would try and handle it differently." I don't believe that Vecna actually believes this, and I think that if he truly thought that meant anything there wouldn't have been a need for half this post to be AtE.
In post 3898, Vecna wrote:
In post 3896, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

Scum casts doubt without you knowing it. I do it blatantly and right in your face.

You're so tough look at you.
WITNESS ME
In post 3902, Vecna wrote:If I do end up getting lynched, tomorrow you will look for the people that will blame my mislynch on me and that go "its his own fault for doing something so incredibly scummy, he brought it on himself, blabla"

And you will not make excuses but lynch ABR.

Were not lynching me though. Were lynching this scum-lord and hard-confirming me as town.

Im off to bed now.

Do the smart thing.
Proof that he was 100% confident he wasn't getting lynched because he's been up Titus' ass all game.

I still don't see what you see, buddy. I see confident scum that was certain he'd never get lynched over ABR and could bullshit his way out of it, and laid the foundation to do so.

Youre right about 1 thing: im very confident as scum.

You can ask anyone in this game that I trust in my own abilities to endgame anyone.

What do you think wouldve happened to me if people sheeped me and lynched ABR, and he wouldve townflipped?

Or do you think I was bussing?

---------------------------

At any rate, Im resetting my read on you because Im beginning to suspect I was potentially wrong. Id suggest you do the same (since your wrong as well), but Im assuming it probably wont happen.
In post 5239, Vecna wrote:PoE lynchpool for today:

The darker the red, the higher the priority/desire for a lynch is:
Akane and Nebby (Alisae & Malachite)

Nero Cain
Yuri

The DEO (Titus & Mathblade)

Leonshade

Elbirn

Creature

Brian Skies who replaced Drixx

Caesar Wills It (Aeronaut & Pine) who replaced Julius Caesar (Aeronaut & Pine)

Lil Uzi Vert
Vecna

ssbm_Kyouko*

davesaz who replaced ooba*

Maxous

PeregrineV*

Sondam (MariaR & gerryoat)

NoticeMeSenpai (JaeReed & mastina)

Albert B. Rampage*

Spiffeh
In post 5997, Vecna wrote:
In post 5976, Leonshade wrote:
In post 5807, Akane and Nebby wrote:I am a mighty lion.
Hear me rawr.
-Nebby
There's only one lion here.
Gonna check out your Elbrin case later.

Hmm, I like Notice's response to me. I may have just gotten the idea that Jae = scum and confbiased their complaints into scummy when they're probably NAI.
I think i understand what you meant here, and I felt the same way. Which once again shows me we have the same thought process. Good.

(That is, if youre just not simply copying me since everything we think is creepily similair :good: )

Okay

So I see a bunch of "notice is town now" but not much in the way of explanation, contrary to your claim earlier that you're "transparent"

Dumb it down for me like I'm 5. Is it just that one post you liked?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #6173 (isolation #69) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Elbirn »

>looks back on this
>spoiler within a spoiler
>Squidward adjusting his sunglasses.jpg
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #6176 (isolation #70) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Elbirn »

*This was formerly post 6172 but it was fucked*

*Sorry for party rockin*
In post 4670, Vecna wrote:I could do Kyouko.

Or Elbirn

Or NOTICEMESENPAI

Or ABR.

Ceasar feels like a meh lynch, but itd join it as well.

Leon needs proper sorting as well, allthough ive been very in-tune with his reads. Not sure if that should worry me or not.
In post 5219, Vecna wrote:
In post 4764, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 4341, Vecna wrote:
In post 4329, The DEO wrote:
In post 4327, Spiffeh wrote:Mathblade you can't actually still think I'm scum lmao
I do.

~~Math
Im starting to get around to this way of thinking

ABR + Spiffeh seems possible.

Spiffeh didnt care about lynching beeboy at all. I wanted to trade him my vote for asnwers to questions - he ignored at least 6 of them.

ABR slippin the noose is a joke.

Jaereed is still scum as well.
Buddying attempt of Math noted.

Posturing noted.
Good note it.

Also note that im calling you + ABR as a scum-team. After we lynch him today and he flips scum, youre next.
In post 5231, Vecna wrote:
In post 5040, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 4909, Akane and Nebby wrote:No.
What you are doing is you are saying "Hey, my confbias will be yelling IMPACTFUL WORDS at you and hopefully you get lynched because of it."
I honestly think you're not even pushing a read anymore tbh.
-Nebby
And this is the moment you start omgusing.

You need to stop doing this shit. I can't protect you in every fucking game, and once I die or it hits lylo people just lynch you anyway. At some point you need to start helping yourself. Please stop making my life harder. I can't protect you and hunt scum and try to convince others that I'm right all at the same time.

Take a step back, look at the push as a whole, and tell me whether you think it is at all plausible that your play could have caused people to genuinely believe that you're so close to confirmed scum that they might as well just look for your buddies.
Good post, scumread lessening a bit.
In post 5235, Vecna wrote:
In post 5135, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
Spoiler: posts creature said to look at
In post 3890, Vecna wrote:
In post 3821, Fro99er wrote:
Jesus fucking crist.
-Nebby
BINGO

LET THE DIE BE CAST
ALISAE FUCKING READ THIS HE SAYS ABR IS PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE THEN VOTES WITH ABR SECONDS LATER. COME ON
Sup frogger, you dont realize either it gives us scum, or discredits him enough for people to see the light?

youre not really this dense right?

Scum!vecna being townread by nearly everyone putting himself on the chopping block to get one town lynched? Dont make me laugh.
Scum!Vecna being townread by Titus knows he's never getting lynched, especially so as he and Titus seem in agreement that everyone who scumreads him is basically either scum or a policy lynch.
In post 3891, Vecna wrote:
In post 3850, Akane and Nebby wrote:
Jesus fucking crist.
-Nebby
BINGO

LET THE DIE BE CAST
Titus.
Look at this with a clear mind.
And ask yourself "Is Vecna's behavoir here townish? Is it towny to plant this kind of paranoia and foundation in the town? Is it towny to vote with someone you just voted and scumread?"
-Nebby
Nebby, I want to end the day either on Beeboy or ABR. ABR is my scumread, Beeboy will either flip scum or give me what I want tomorrow.

Why would I 1v1 ABR here as scum? While im in absolutely no danger of getting lynched whatsoever.

Im doing it because im convinced he's scum and a detriment to town.

We were all getting along. Untill he stopped lurking and started attacking titus, and rummaging around.

All of a sudden frog is hopping around, youre hopping around, all coherence is gone.

Lynch me if you must, but you WILL lynch ABR tomorrow.
He would 1v1 ABR as scum because he knows he'll win with the combination of buddies to back him and Titus hard tring him. He's overjustifying it here too, by framing ABR as a detriment to town he's setting himself up for any backlash from an ABR!townflip with "oh but he was anti-town because he pushed on Titus and caused the townblock to fall apart". If the bloc was solid to begin with then that wouldn't have happened. That wasn't a townbloc, that was a bloc with scum firmly rooted in it.
In post 3892, Vecna wrote:
In post 3886, Akane and Nebby wrote:Came off as Vecna defending LUV to me.
-Nebby
Youre right. Im defending the obvious town player because some people are too dense to see it.

Now im 1v1'ing ARB because people are too dense to see it.

Take your pick.
Whiteknighting.

Grandstanding with the "I dare to commit. I dare to stand for something."

Scum casting doubt is how you catch scum. This is also disingenuous because he was one of the ones scumreading Sondam for doubtcasting.
In post 3897, Vecna wrote:I think some people are overreacting to the way how I tried to push them to vote my way. 2 votes were allready on me from before, and maria was scumreading me before.

ABR on my wagon is the obvious scum.

Ceasar could be scum, but we dont have enough information.

Im a bit sad that the Alisae hydra and Froggeh are voting me. I thought they would see what I am doing, and realize it cannot possibly be scum motivated (misguided town at the worst). Im trying to defend our townblock and get the interfearing scum lynched.

Titus is right.

Anyone doubting just needs to go thrrough ABR's iso.

He went from hard-lurking, to attacking titus, to pretending to want to get replaced, to suddenly being hyper-active and trying to strongarm people into a certain lynch.

His response to my action was the most telling. He knew he had nowhere to go as soon as I did such a crazy move that made sure there was no way back for me.

his only course of action now is to try and win the 1v1 and try and bullshit his way out of this situation tomorrow.

If he was town he would try and handle it differently.
Spends half the post on AtE, buddies Titus HARD. Throws shade at someone wanting to be replaced and calls it pretend.

The whole fucking assumption of how one should act when pushing their scumread is gross here too. "If he was town he would try and handle it differently." I don't believe that Vecna actually believes this, and I think that if he truly thought that meant anything there wouldn't have been a need for half this post to be AtE.
In post 3898, Vecna wrote:
In post 3896, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

You're so tough look at you.
WITNESS ME
In post 3902, Vecna wrote:If I do end up getting lynched, tomorrow you will look for the people that will blame my mislynch on me and that go "its his own fault for doing something so incredibly scummy, he brought it on himself, blabla"

And you will not make excuses but lynch ABR.

Were not lynching me though. Were lynching this scum-lord and hard-confirming me as town.

Im off to bed now.

Do the smart thing.
Proof that he was 100% confident he wasn't getting lynched because he's been up Titus' ass all game.

I still don't see what you see, buddy. I see confident scum that was certain he'd never get lynched over ABR and could bullshit his way out of it, and laid the foundation to do so.

Youre right about 1 thing: im very confident as scum.

You can ask anyone in this game that I trust in my own abilities to endgame anyone.

What do you think wouldve happened to me if people sheeped me and lynched ABR, and he wouldve townflipped?

Or do you think I was bussing?

---------------------------

At any rate, Im resetting my read on you because Im beginning to suspect I was potentially wrong. Id suggest you do the same (since your wrong as well), but Im assuming it probably wont happen.
In post 5239, Vecna wrote:PoE lynchpool for today:

The darker the red, the higher the priority/desire for a lynch is:
Akane and Nebby (Alisae & Malachite)

Nero Cain
Yuri

The DEO (Titus & Mathblade)

Leonshade

Elbirn

Creature

Brian Skies who replaced Drixx

Caesar Wills It (Aeronaut & Pine) who replaced Julius Caesar (Aeronaut & Pine)

Lil Uzi Vert
Vecna

ssbm_Kyouko*

davesaz who replaced ooba*

Maxous

PeregrineV*

Sondam (MariaR & gerryoat)

NoticeMeSenpai (JaeReed & mastina)

Albert B. Rampage*

Spiffeh
In post 5997, Vecna wrote:
In post 5976, Leonshade wrote:
In post 5807, Akane and Nebby wrote:I am a mighty lion.
Hear me rawr.
-Nebby
There's only one lion here.
Gonna check out your Elbrin case later.

Hmm, I like Notice's response to me. I may have just gotten the idea that Jae = scum and confbiased their complaints into scummy when they're probably NAI.
I think i understand what you meant here, and I felt the same way. Which once again shows me we have the same thought process. Good.

(That is, if youre just not simply copying me since everything we think is creepily similair :good: )
Okay

So I see a bunch of "notice is town now" but not much in the way of explanation, contrary to your claim earlier that you're "transparent"

Dumb it down for me like I'm 5. Is it just that one post you liked?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #6177 (isolation #71) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 6174, Akane and Nebby wrote:Elbrin why did I scumread you again?
You didn't like my Simpsons avatar
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #6233 (isolation #72) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 6189, Vecna wrote: The posts closely before and after that one were reason for me to question my read, but that post i quoted was the main reason since it isbt the way scum reason
Again....As if I were five. Which posts. Why aren't they the way scum reason.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #6235 (isolation #73) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by Elbirn »

UNVOTE:

I'm moving into an apartment tomorrow!
Unfortunately that means I'm busy all day and won't have wifi setup until Sunday morning when the tech comes to do something that I could have done but comcast won't let me

Anyway point is look, don't hammer anyone until I've checked in. I'll keep up when able to from my phones data, but between moving my life about and I'm trying to let vecna wriggle out of this anyway because I am a just and fair ruler just don't kill no one
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #6578 (isolation #74) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Elbirn »

I'm elbirn and this is my prod dodge
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #6679 (isolation #75) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Elbirn »

I'm still on page 261

What should I be doing help me

I saw pv ask me about a&n flip their read on me, tldr I'm looking at that funny but I don't see scum alisae backing off like that

I asked vecna about something I think but didn't see it answered

Abr being run up when he's not even here is kinda sus

Taa Taa for now it's time for class to start

Btw I need to replace out but I can't because 30 people already did, who didn't even need to, so thanks for that
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #6799 (isolation #76) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Someone tell me whether or not to hammer abr

Tia
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #6804 (isolation #77) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Nope, I've done exactly fuck all the past 4 days. I think I saw a statue of Zeus claim but I don't have the slightest idea what that means or whether or not there's some shenanigans surrounding that

So this is me demanding to be spoon fed after refusing to participate, what's the sitch?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #6806 (isolation #78) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Elbirn »

"Each night, target a player. The first time a killing action targets you, that action will instead be redirected to your target."

Okay. Uhhhhmmm.....So why are we lynching him for this? He's trying to avoid the nightkill. Town. Fuckoff.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #6808 (isolation #79) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Wow

Its blithering nonsense!
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #6809 (isolation #80) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Like how the fuck do you come to the conclusion that the player list is the priority list

How do you not see that a player with a wonder would pretend otherwise

Like what
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #6812 (isolation #81) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Elbirn »

......Okay?

Clearly referring to how new wonders and resolutions are available each day
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #6816 (isolation #82) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 6814, Akane and Nebby wrote: Also Elbrin why do you think ABR would build zeus? Why do you think ABR would get nightkilled?
-Nebby
He's ABR and he's absolutely full of himself and thinks he's getting shot. He builds Zeus and then dicks around about it so no one catches on that he has it.

Solved
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #6819 (isolation #83) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 6818, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 6816, Elbirn wrote:
In post 6814, Akane and Nebby wrote: Also Elbrin why do you think ABR would build zeus? Why do you think ABR would get nightkilled?
-Nebby
He's ABR and he's absolutely full of himself and thinks he's getting shot. He builds Zeus and then dicks around about it so no one catches on that he has it.

Solved
Why would scum shoot ABR again?
-Nebby
Literally doesn't matter.

ABR thinks scum is going to shoot him. He's not going to think "I'm disruptive and scum want me alive so I'm safe" when he's already thinking " ha HA I'm the best and scum fear me"
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #6875 (isolation #84) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 6823, nancy wrote:He's scum and the only situation around his fakeclaim he can come up with is himself getting shot.

Proper solved.

Hammer it.
VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert

Nero, to me!
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #6876 (isolation #85) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by Elbirn »

When the fuck did I quote that

Ruining my dramatic entrance
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #7109 (isolation #86) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 7081, Akane and Nebby wrote:I feel like shamelessly OMGUSing Vecna.
-Nebby
Why don't you?

Btw your avy is really cute, what animoo is that?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #7112 (isolation #87) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 5967, Akane and Nebby wrote:UNVOTE:
Hi, catching up.
Also last time I checked Elbrin looked really frustrated in my responses and I honestly have no idea what to make of it.
-Nebby
In post 6174, Akane and Nebby wrote:Elbrin why did I scumread you again?
I genuinely don't remember.
Cuz that looks like townposting.
-Nebby
In post 6435, Akane and Nebby wrote:This is where I'm at with reads btw.
AMA.
{PV, Nero, nancy, BaeReed, You, Elbrin,Brian}
{Ceasar, Yuri, Sondam, Maxous, Dave, LUV, Leon}
{ABR, Vecna, Creature, SSBM}
-Nebby
^ I also really want to know what's up with this. You flop off of me after making your massive case that I had to diarrhea all over, like I'm now among your top townreads? Why?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #7113 (isolation #88) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 7111, Alisae wrote:
In post 7109, Elbirn wrote:
In post 7081, Akane and Nebby wrote:I feel like shamelessly OMGUSing Vecna.
-Nebby
Why don't you?

Btw your avy is really cute, what animoo is that?
Because I think Creature and/or Dave are more likely to flip scum and the anime is Space Patrol Luluco
They are both really very bland and I think little of them. Where does your confidence come from, midude?

(ty for anime deets i'll look into the thing)
(more off topic crap I'm finally on a computer and not on my phone and it feels gr8)
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #7114 (isolation #89) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 6990, Vecna wrote:Anyways I guess this resolution is another overwhelmingly obvious NAY seeing how we havent managed to murder scum.

If there were 5 starting scum, they go from 5 potential wonder uses to 8.
If there were 4 starting scum, they go from 4 potential wonde uses to 6
If there were 4 and they just killed their own treestump, they go from 3 wonder uses to 4.

And this doesnt even take into account they will get to deny more wonders to town, AND they can just load up defensive passives on the guy using their factional kill.
...I don't understand, why is their potential wonder usage not (2*WonderUsage) - 1?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #7117 (isolation #90) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 6233, Elbirn wrote:
In post 6189, Vecna wrote: The posts closely before and after that one were reason for me to question my read, but that post i quoted was the main reason since it isbt the way scum reason
Again....As if I were five. Which posts. Why aren't they the way scum reason.
In post 6679, Elbirn wrote:I'm still on page 261

What should I be doing help me

I saw pv ask me about a&n flip their read on me, tldr I'm looking at that funny but I don't see scum alisae backing off like that

I asked vecna about something I think but didn't see it answered

Abr being run up when he's not even here is kinda sus

Taa Taa for now it's time for class to start

Btw I need to replace out but I can't because 30 people already did, who didn't even need to, so thanks for that
Vecna get thine ass over here forthwith
Explain your Notice read
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #7121 (isolation #91) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 7110, Alisae wrote:This is partly why I think Dave is distancing himself from Creature
In post 3117, davesaz wrote:
In post 3110, Creature wrote:
In post 3103, Fro99er wrote:Don't give me "activity"

Creature is actively trying to change that meta of his.
Activity was my previous townread on you, though activity isn't AI anymore for you.
This is misdirection. Fro99er's comment is about
Creature's meta
. Creature's response is about
his Fro99er read

A quick scan of Creature's ISO shows lots of
opinions
but next to no
reasons
VOTE: Creature
This is scum. I can't tell if he's scum with Yuri trying to derail, or just scum who got caught in a horrible opinion shift.

My vote may still be for hire to complete the Yuri wagon, after I analyze that slot to find out if it's really scum or not.
In post 4025, davesaz wrote:I continue to think Creature could be scum trying to act town, but it might just be a playstyle thing. I'm willing to listen to townreads for now.
UNVOTE:
Dave has an okay push on Creature, but when he unvotes, he postures around the Creature slot and overall just jumps off of it for a really bad reason.

I also think about him attacking me for not putting ABR at L-1, the questions he was asking me there just sorta seem like they were dead ends and really vague and not really going anywhere.
This is the dave part to Creature and Dave being on the same team.
Uhh...I mean his initial vote is some pedantic I don't know what that doesn't make any sense to me but his jump off is pretty bad, yeah.

Preflip team theories are cancer though

Speaking of which did you know that LUV and Vecna are scum together? Let's do it up

VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #7123 (isolation #92) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Nah I wanna go play real Civ, Australia just came out for Civ VI

actually you know what it's not real I lied to you just now because it was a joke

But for real though I do have scumvibes on both of them, not necessarily together
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #7329 (isolation #93) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:38 am

Post by Elbirn »

This is probably a prod dodge, I don't think I've posted in a bit. I have a draft-post saved of a few things I wanted to make note of (being on a laptop once more is a fucking godsend I might actually get good at mafia now) but I have to write a lab report for my physics class so uh fuck all y'all for today
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #7331 (isolation #94) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:42 am

Post by Elbirn »

Oh except for this because I can point it out in one second and then run away with no effort
In post 7178, nancy wrote:You need to get your get checked, Math. If you don't see Town in Elbirn I honestly don't know how to show it to you. If you don't like tonal reads look at how he came in when ABR was at L-1. What is scum!Elbirn doing here, exactly?
In post 7198, nancy wrote:Scum can and do push counterwagons when Town slots they don't want to get lynched are threatened, or for pure WIFOM purposes. And yeah, QFT Creature, lmao.

(Also note to self i'm on page 290)
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #7811 (isolation #95) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Elbirn »

This is a prod dodge
My not replacing out is an affront to the lord
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #8319 (isolation #96) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Elbirn »

I'm resetting the game again, only posts from here onward exist

Hi guys
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #8435 (isolation #97) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Replace out

I'm sorry. I feel like a monster made out of garbage but I can't do this. I don't have the time to dedicate to this, I am wholly unsatisfied with my contribution / what I've been able to do this game and this game deserves someone to actually play my slot.

On top of that I'm a miserable teenager the vast majority of the time and lately it's been even worse and I just can't with it

And if none of that is enough reasoning, I've also realized lately that I just don't like mafia. It's not a fun or productive use of my time anymore. So when I have such little time to myself, and I'm miserable as it is, and then I have this other thing I have to do that I don't like, it swallows all the love in the universe my dudes

I apologize to all of you, especially to Nahdia, who's already had such a rough time of it finding replacements and managing such a huge game, and who's life I just made a bit harder. I don't do this on a whim friendo, I'm really sorry :/
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #18969 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I got a message announcing the game was over and was like "whaat? Already?"

So good job to my former team, sorry again that I had to replace :/ for real though looking at all the shit I have going on I feel too overwhelmed to play, especially not in what was literally the longest game on site if I'm not mistaken. Idk I don't think mafia is for me anymore.

Anywayyy I hope enough people misread my slot that I helped in some small part after my departure. I really have no idea what the hell happened this game since I left tho

Gg wp to dat mod nahdia for doing the good mod things *pray hands emoji*
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #19094 (isolation #99) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:36 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 19050, Cheetory6 wrote:
In post 19023, KidAmn wrote:Not gonna lie this has soured me on playing Mafia here a little
It really just felt like scum wound up Math and let them +the spammy nature of the game do the work for them
I'm pretty sure in the last 3 pages alone you've seen three scum say they couldn't keep up with the game.
And a lot of the scumteam replaced out.
So, I disagree that there was any kind of intent to take advantage of the spammy nature.
And I think our style of play would have been different in a slower paced game.
Yeah I mean

Yes but no? While I was in this game I certainly wanted to let town be noisy, but that was also the downfall of my slot and other scum mates were calling for killing noisy players so we could control the conversation better and be more engaged ourselves
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #19097 (isolation #100) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 19095, Cheetory6 wrote:Next post was meant to clarify something along those lines. It made it easier to blend in and not have to deal with pressure, but it was also just a generally frustrating experience to not even be able to pretend to be reading things properly.
100% this.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”