Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Civilization Mafia [GAME OVER]

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:41 am

Post by Nahdia »

Player List
:

Alisae
who replaced Akane and Nebby (Alisae & Malachite)

Fro99er
Nero Cain
Kid Amn
who replaced Yuri***

beeboy
MathBlade
who replaced The DEO (Titus & MathBlade)

Leonshade
Gorkington*
who replaced TheRealGin-N-Tonic, who replaced Elbirn*

Creature
RadiantCowbells
who Brian Skies* who replaced Drixx

Caesar Wills It*** (
Aeronaut
& Pine)
who replaced Julius Caesar (Aeronaut & Pine)

Lil Uzi Vert*
Vecna
CommKnight
who replaced CloudKicker, who replaced ssbm_Kyouko**

davesaz*
who replaced ooba*

Maxous
PeregrineV**
Sondam (MariaR & gerryoat)
NoticeMeSenpai (JaeReed & mastina)*
Albert B. Rampage*
ThinkBig
who replaced nancy, who replaced Spiffeh

* denotes a prod.

Living (5)
:
Spoiler:
Gorkington,
Barbarian [Forbidden Palace]
, victorious.
RadiantCowbells,
Barbarian [Ruhr Valley]
, victorious.
Caesar Wills It,
Barbarian [Leaning Tower]
, victorious.
CommKnight,
Barbarian [The Great Lighthouse]
, victorious.
NoticeMeSenpai,
Barbarian [The Parthenon]
, victorious.

Dead (16)
:
Spoiler:
beeboy,
Civilization [No Wonder]
, lynched day 1.
Fro99er,
Civilization [No Wonder]
, killed night 1.
Albert B. Rampage,
Civilization [Statue of Zeus]
, lynched day 2.
PeregrineV, ?????? [??????], killed & treestumped night 2.
Sondam,
Civilization [Petra]
, lynched day 3.
KidAmn,
Civilization [No Wonder]
, lynched day 4.
Maxous,
Civilization [Hanging Gardens]
, killed night 4.
Nero Cain,
Civilization [No Wonder]
, lynched day 5.
davesaz,
Civilization [Chichen Itza]
, killed night 5
Lil Uzi Vert,
Civilization [No Wonder]
, lynched day 6.
Alisae,
Civilization [Mausoleum of Halicarnassus]
, endgamed.
MathBlade,
Civilization [Stonehenge]
, endgamed.
Leonshade,
Civilization [Brandenburg Gate]
, endgamed.
Creature,
Civilization [Alhambra]
, endgamed.
Vecna,
Civilization [Hagia Sophia]
, endgamed.
ThinkBig,
Civilization [Great Zimbabwe]
, endgamed.

Events Log
:
Spoiler:
Day 1
Fro99er dies during Night 1.

Day 2
PeregrineV dies during Night 2.

Day 3
KidAmn replaces Yuri.
Gorkington replaces TheRealGin-N-Tonic.
No one dies during Night 3.

Day 4
Maxous dies during Night 4.

Day 5
CommKnight replaces CloudKicker.
davesaz dies during Night 5.

Day 6
Game ends in a perfect scum win!
Last edited by Nahdia on Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:57 pm, edited 88 times in total.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:45 am

Post by Nahdia »

Rules & Mechanics

I reserve the right to modify these rules at any time. I will inform you if this happens during the course of the game.

Spoiler: Common Rules
>
All site rules apply here.
>
No quoting any private mod communication, including your role PM, or contents of private topics. This includes referring or alluding to specific time stamps on any private communication. You can paraphrase.
>
If you have the ability to edit, please refrain from doing so.
>
Do not discuss this game outside game related threads while it is ongoing. This includes contacting players of the game via Private Messaging or other outside communication.
>
Do not discuss other ongoing games in this game thread unless the mechanics of that game allow such (I would appreciate it if you let me know in advance if this is the case as well).
>
When dealing with rules infractions or othfer problems, I will always seek the solution that is least invasive to the game state. That said, infractions may result in anything from a warning to your slot being force replaced or you being modkilled, depending on the severity and nature of the offense.
>
Please be respectful of all other players as well as myself. I am fragile.
>
No angle shooting. Play in the spirit of the game. I shouldn't need to clarify this further.

Spoiler: Game Conduct Rules
>
My color is
#FF6FF2
. Don't use it, or any similar shade really.
>
Questions for me may be made either via PM or in the thread. If you ask a question in thread, please ensure you bold your question and begin with it with the tag "@mod" so I am more likely to notice it.
>
Please do not use provable randomness (such as the dice tag) in thread. You may SAY you used randomization, but not prove it.
>
Do not make use of external websites as part of the game. If it can't be embedded into a post on the forums, it's not allowed. This includes resources such as Google Documents. You may use such things for your own reference, but never in conjunction with other players not part of your own slot.
>
No ciphers, encryption, extremely small text, or other similar tactics.
>
Do not threaten to abandon the game as a response to in game actions. Doing so will result in an immediate force replace if not modkill.
>
Do not threaten to report other players in order to attempt to influence their actions. If you believe someone is doing something worthy of a report, bring it to the attention of moderators.
>
If you notice an error in my moderating, you are free to point it out in the game thread. However, please also message me privately so that I notice and can amend the error as soon as possible.
>
PLEASE do not make reference to meta formed in other games still ongoing, no matter how discreet you attempt to be about it.
>
Do not make reference in game to any sort of moderator communication with the exception of game mechanics related communication.

Spoiler: Inactivity and V/LA (Vacation/Limited Access) Guidelines
>
I prod after 48 hours of inactivity and begin seeking replacement after another 24 hours.
>
If you receive more than three prods, I will immediately begin seeking replacement.
>
Please inform me
directly via PM
of any V/LA. If you don't do this, I'm not responsible if I don't notice you're on V/LA and prod you during it.
>
If you have regular V/LA periods (such as being unavailable on weekends) please inform me pre-game and I will take this into account.

Spoiler: Gameplay Rules
>
This setup was reviewed by Varsoon, Frozen Angel, & Firebringer. I cannot guarantee balance, though we have strived for it.
>
Deadline modifications not ordained by the mechanics of the game itself will be granted rarely, only to accommodate for replacements, or in other extreme circumstances such as site downtime.
>
Votes must be made with either
bold
or VOTE:  tags. Votes not cast in this way
will not be counted
>
Lynches are based on majority. As soon as a majority of alive players votes for a single slot, they will immediately be lynched and the game will progress to the night phase. Between when the final vote needed to lynch is cast and I process the lynch and progress the game to night, you may discuss the game in thread but take no actions.
>
If no majority is achieved by the end of a day phase, the vote will default to no lynch.
>
By default, anti-town factions possess factional night chat only. However, actions, including build requests, submitted by members of factional threads will be posted immediately in said thread.
>
By default, players may use as many abilities as they have access to during any single phase.
>
This game uses Natural Action Resolution.

Spoiler: Mechanical & Draft Rules
>
Each day will begin with a 7 day long "Resolution Phase" in which a public resolution, with its consequences fully explained, will be declared on the table. Resolutions will be immediately passed based on majority, or plurality if the deadline is reached. Tie votes result in no resolution being passed.
>
Immediately following the Resolution Phase is a 2 week long "Lynch Phase" in which votes to lynch may be cast.
>
At the beginning of each resolution phase, a list of Wonders available to be built will be posted corresponding to the current era. Players may submit build requests at any time during the day as well as modify these requests until the end of the day via PM.
>
Players will be informed if they succeeded or failed in building a wonder immediately following the end of the day, when build requests resolve.
>
By default, players may only build a maximum of one wonder.
>
All players have been privately assigned a priority value which they are unaware of. This value determines who successfully builds a Wonder if multiple people submit a build request for the same structure.
>
If a player opts to submit no build request during a specific era, they will be moved to the top of the priority list.
>
If multiple players opt to submit no build request during a specific era, the one who was previously highest on the list will be moved to the very top, and so on.

Spoiler: Sample Role PM
Welcome to Civilization Mafia!

You are aligned with Civilization (town).

Your people have at long last decided to cease their lives as nomads and settle down. This is the first step towards the creation of a mighty empire! You alone have been entrusted to lead this new state in its quest to establish a glorious legacy for its people. This journey will not be without trials, as there are those who seek to destroy what you have established, and lay waste to those ideals you strive towards. Will you succeed in defending your people and your country from this threat? Can you build a civilization that will stand the test of time?

You win when all non-Civilization aligned players have been eliminated from the game, and at least one Civilization aligned player remains.
Last edited by Nahdia on Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:48 am, edited 6 times in total.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:34 am

Post by Nahdia »

From the first stirrings of life beneath water... to man taking his first upright steps... to the great beasts of the Stone Age, you have come far. Now begins your greatest quest: from this early cradle of civilization on towards the stars.

The following Wonders are available for construction during the Ancient Era. Please submit build requests privately via PM.

The Hanging Gardens
Each night, you may target a player to protect from a single killing action.
The Pyramids
If you die, no information will be released along with your flip. You will become a treestump and may continue posting in the main thread. You will be dead for all other purposes.
Mausoleum of Halicarnassus
Each night, you may select a player to form a neighborhood with. This neighborhood will last only the following day & night phase.
Stonehenge
Each night, you may target a player. If you are killed during the night, that player's alignment will be immediately publicly revealed.
Statue of Zeus
Each night, target a player. The first time a killing action targets you, that action will instead be redirected to your target.
The Great Lighthouse
(Available only to non-town players)
Factional topics you are a part of gain day chat as long as you are alive.

It is currently the Resolution Phase. Votes to lynch may not be cast until resolutions have been dealt with. The following Resolution is on the table:

Funding
  • Sciences
    : Wonders will be viewable one era prior to when they become buildable.
  • Arts
    : Each era, an extra wonder will be made available with vote or lynch related abilities.
  • None
    : No event.
Last edited by Nahdia on Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:38 am

Post by Nahdia »

Resolution Vote 1.00

Sciences (0):

Arts (0):

None (0):

Not Voting (21):
Akane and Nebby, Fro99er, Nero Cain, Yuri, beeboy, The DEO, Leonshade, Elbirn, Creature, Drixx, Julius Caesar, Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, Maxous, PeregrineV, Sondam, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage, Spiffeh

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 to pass a resolution by majority.
Resolution deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-14 10:05:30), at which point the resolution will be decided via plurality.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #18 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:57 am

Post by Nahdia »

Apologies! There was a significant omission in the Mechanical & Draft Rules, which has now been added.
Rules Update wrote:
>
By default, players may only build a maximum of one wonder.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #28 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:17 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 23, Spiffeh wrote:
@mod If Arts is chosen, will a vote/lynch mechanic still be available during MYLO/LYLO?
That would depend on the specific ability in question.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #36 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Nahdia »

Resolution Vote 1.01

Sciences (2):
Leonshade, Elbirn
Arts (2):
Maxous, PeregrineV
None (2):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna

Not Voting (15):
Akane and Nebby, Fro99er, Nero Cain, Yuri, beeboy, The DEO, Creature, Drixx, Julius Caesar, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, Sondam, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage, Spiffeh

Resolution deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-14 10:05:30), at which point the resolution will be decided via plurality.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #76 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:12 am

Post by Nahdia »

Resolution Vote 1.02

Sciences (3):
Leonshade, Elbirn, The DEO
Arts (2):
Maxous, PeregrineV
None (5):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Sondam, Spiffeh, Albert B. Rampage

Not Voting (11):
Akane and Nebby, Fro99er, Nero Cain, Yuri, beeboy, Creature, Drixx, Julius Caesar, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, NoticeMeSenpai

Last edited by Nahdia on Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #100 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Nahdia »

Resolution Vote 1.03

Sciences (2):
The DEO, Akane and Nebby
Arts (2):
Maxous, PeregrineV
None (8):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Sondam, Spiffeh, Albert B. Rampage, Fro99er, Elbirn, Leonshade

Not Voting (9):
Nero Cain, Yuri, beeboy, Creature, Drixx, Julius Caesar, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, NoticeMeSenpai

Last edited by Nahdia on Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #118 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 95, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
@Mod: Could you make Akane and Nebby clearly state who posted what?
Nope.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #139 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:57 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 130, The DEO wrote:
@mod: Assume no one builds a wonder. Can we build ancient era stuff in later ages?

~~Math
Wonders can only be built in their respective era.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #157 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Nahdia »

Resolution Vote 1.04

Sciences (2):
The DEO, Akane and Nebby
Arts (2):
Maxous, PeregrineV
None (8):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Sondam, Spiffeh, Albert B. Rampage, Fro99er, Elbirn, Leonshade

Not Voting (9):
Nero Cain, Yuri, beeboy, Creature, Drixx, Julius Caesar, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, NoticeMeSenpai

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #551 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Nahdia »

Resolution Vote 1.05

Sciences (4):
The DEO, Yuri, Drixx, Fro99er
Arts (1):
PeregrineV
None (10):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Sondam, Spiffeh, Albert B. Rampage, Elbirn, Leonshade, Akane and Nebby, Maxous, beeboy

Not Voting (5):
Nero Cain, Creature, Julius Caesar, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, NoticeMeSenpai

In post 498, Creature wrote:
In post 1, Nahdia wrote:>By default, players may only build a maximum of one wonder.
Per era or the whole game?
The whole game! Your wonder is essentially your role.

If there's anything else about the draft mechanics that aren't made clear from the rules, please do ask me!
Last edited by Nahdia on Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #557 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Nahdia »

Resolution Vote 1.06
(Day 1 Final)

Sciences (3):
Yuri, Drixx, Fro99er
Arts (1):
PeregrineV
None (11):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Sondam, Spiffeh, Albert B. Rampage, Elbirn, Leonshade, Akane and Nebby, Maxous, beeboy, The DEO

Not Voting (5):
Nero Cain, Creature, Julius Caesar, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, NoticeMeSenpai

None has passed!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #558 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.00

Lil Uzi Vert (2):
Akane and Nebby, Sondam
Yuri (1):
The DEO
Leonshade (1):
Lil Uzi Vert

Not Voting (17):
Fro99er, Nero Cain, Yuri, beeboy, Leonshade, Elbirn, Creature, Drixx, Julius Caesar, Vecna, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, Maxous, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage, Spiffeh

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 to to lynch.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-21 10:05:30), at which point we will default to no lynch.

Don't forget, if you want to build any of the available wonders, your build request must be submitted via PM before the end of the day!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #611 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.01

Lil Uzi Vert (2):
Akane and Nebby, Sondam
Nero Cain (2):
Spiffeh, Creature
Spiffeh (1):
Maxous
Yuri (1):
The DEO
Leonshade (1):
Lil Uzi Vert

Not Voting (14):
Fro99er, Nero Cain, Yuri, beeboy, Leonshade, Elbirn, Drixx, Julius Caesar, Vecna, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage

Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-21 10:05:30), at which point we will default to no lynch.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #652 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.02

Leonshade (2):
Lil Uzi Vert, Sondam
Nero Cain (2):
Spiffeh, Creature
Maxous (1):
Fro99er
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Akane and Nebby
Spiffeh (1):
Maxous
Yuri (1):
The DEO

Not Voting (13):
Nero Cain, Yuri, beeboy, Leonshade, Elbirn, Drixx, Julius Caesar, Vecna, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage

Last edited by Nahdia on Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #700 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.03

Leonshade (2):
Lil Uzi Vert, Sondam
Nero Cain (2):
Spiffeh, Creature
Maxous (2):
Fro99er, Akane and Nebby
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
beeboy
Creature (1):
Nero Cain
Spiffeh (1):
Maxous
Yuri (1):
The DEO

Not Voting (11):
Yuri, Leonshade, Elbirn, Drixx, Julius Caesar, Vecna, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage

Last edited by Nahdia on Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #725 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.04

Maxous (3):
Fro99er, Akane and Nebby, Vecna
Leonshade (2):
Lil Uzi Vert, Sondam
Nero Cain (2):
Spiffeh, Creature
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
beeboy
Creature (1):
Nero Cain
Spiffeh (1):
Maxous
Yuri (1):
The DEO

Not Voting (10):
Yuri, Leonshade, Elbirn, Drixx, Julius Caesar, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage

Last edited by Nahdia on Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #838 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.05

Maxous (5):
Fro99er, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Creature, Spiffeh
Leonshade (2):
Lil Uzi Vert, Sondam
beeboy (1):
ssbm_Kyouko
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
beeboy
Creature (1):
Nero Cain
Spiffeh (1):
Maxous
Yuri (1):
The DEO

Not Voting (9):
Yuri, Leonshade, Elbirn, Drixx, Julius Caesar, ooba, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #930 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.06

Maxous (4):
Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Creature, Spiffeh
Lil Uzi Vert (2):
beeboy, Yuri
Yuri (1):
Fro99er
The DEO (1):
Sondam
Leonshade (1):
Lil Uzi Vert
beeboy (1):
ssbm_Kyouko
Creature (1):
Nero Cain
Spiffeh (1):
Maxous
Sondam (1):
The DEO

Not Voting (8):
Leonshade, Elbirn, Drixx, Julius Caesar, ooba, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage

Last edited by Nahdia on Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1115 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:14 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.07

NoticeMeSenpai (3):
Lil Uzi Vert, Akane and Nebby, Vecna
Sondam (3):
The DEO, Elbirn, Creature
Lil Uzi Vert (2):
beeboy, Yuri
Yuri (1):
Fro99er
The DEO (1):
Sondam
beeboy (1):
ssbm_Kyouko
Creature (1):
Nero Cain
Spiffeh (1):
Maxous
Fro99er (1):
Leonshade
Maxous (1):
Spiffeh

Not Voting (6):
Drixx, Julius Caesar, ooba, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1119 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1116, The DEO wrote:
Can we get a prod or something on JC? Sitting this long on the sidelines is unacceptable. If their hydra account works, they should be posting. If it doesn't work, we should know that.
This is the post I'm currently using with regard to their prod timer:
In post 333, Pine wrote:Ego post

Aeronaut and I are discussing a name change before we start for real, we will jump in as soon as he responds.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1143 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:40 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1127, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 531, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1, Nahdia wrote:>Each day will begin with a 7 day long "Resolution Phase" in which a public resolution, with its consequences fully explained, will be declared on the table. Resolutions will be immediately passed based on majority, or plurality if the deadline is reached. Tie votes result in no resolution being passed.
>Immediately following the Resolution Phase is a 2 week long "Lynch Phase" in which votes to lynch may be cast.
>At the beginning of each resolution phase, a list of Wonders available to be built will be posted corresponding to the current era. Players may submit build requests at any time during the day as well as modify these requests until the end of the day via PM.
>Players will be informed if they succeeded or failed in building a wonder immediately following the end of the day, when build requests resolve.
>By default, players may only build a maximum of one wonder.
>All players have been privately assigned a priority value which they are unaware of. This value determines who successfully builds a Wonder if multiple people submit a build request for the same structure.
>If a player opts to submit no build request during a specific era, they will be moved to the top of the priority list.
>If multiple players opt to submit no build request during a specific era, the one who was previously highest on the list will be moved to the very top, and so on.
@Mod- Are the wonders that are built (or not built) public knowledge, even if the builder is not known?

@Mod- Are the wonders that are built (or not built) public knowledge, even if the builder is not known?
Good question. Nope!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1299 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Nahdia »

gosh dangit guys ive been waiting like three minutes for someone to post something so i can take the pagetop. ur all disappointments.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1300 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.08

Yuri (3):
Fro99er, Lil Uzi Vert, The DEO
NoticeMeSenpai (2):
Vecna, Elbirn
beeboy (2):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV
Sondam (1):
Creature
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
beeboy
Akane and Nebby (1):
Yuri
The DEO (1):
Sondam
Creature (1):
Nero Cain
Spiffeh (1):
Maxous
Fro99er (1):
Leonshade
Maxous (1):
Spiffeh

Not Voting (6):
Drixx, Julius Caesar, ooba, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage, Akane and Nebby

Last edited by Nahdia on Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1330 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.09

beeboy (4):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Creature
Yuri (3):
Fro99er, Lil Uzi Vert, The DEO
NoticeMeSenpai (2):
Vecna, Elbirn
Akane and Nebby (2):
Yuri, Maxous
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
beeboy
The DEO (1):
Sondam
Creature (1):
Nero Cain
Fro99er (1):
Leonshade

Not Voting (6):
Drixx, Julius Caesar, ooba, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage, Akane and Nebby

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1337 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Nahdia »

Caesar Wills It replaces Julius Caesar. Still the same heads, just a different name.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1351 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.10

beeboy (4):
Yuri (4):
Fro99er, Lil Uzi Vert, The DEO, Akane and Nebby
NoticeMeSenpai (2):
Vecna, Elbirn
Akane and Nebby (2):
Yuri, Maxous
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
beeboy
The DEO (1):
Sondam
Creature (1):
Nero Cain
Fro99er (1):
Leonshade

Not Voting (5):
Drixx, Caesar Wills It, ooba, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1378 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.11

beeboy (5):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Creature, Fro99er
Yuri (3):
Lil Uzi Vert, The DEO, Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby (3):
Yuri, Maxous, beeboy
NoticeMeSenpai (2):
Vecna, Elbirn
The DEO (1):
Sondam
Creature (1):
Nero Cain
Fro99er (1):
Leonshade

Not Voting (5):

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1409 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.12

beeboy (6):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Creature, Fro99er, Vecna
Yuri (3):
Lil Uzi Vert, The DEO, Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby (3):
Yuri, Maxous, beeboy
NoticeMeSenpai (1):
Elbirn
The DEO (1):
Sondam
Creature (1):
Nero Cain
Fro99er (1):
Leonshade

Not Voting (5):

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1455 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.13

Yuri (5):
Lil Uzi Vert, The DEO, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Fro99er
beeboy (4):
Akane and Nebby (3):
Yuri, Maxous, beeboy
NoticeMeSenpai (1):
Elbirn
The DEO (1):
Sondam
Creature (1):
Nero Cain
Fro99er (1):
Leonshade

Not Voting (5):

In post 1434, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:@mod - can the owner of Stonehenge target the already dead and treestumped former owner of The Pyramids and reveal their alignment after the treestump has already died?
(You should really put stuff like this in bold! I almost didn't see it.)
Unless it's an ability that specifically enables you to target a dead player, dead players aren't valid targets for night actions.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1509 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.14

Yuri (5):
beeboy (4):
Akane and Nebby (3):
Yuri, Maxous, beeboy
NoticeMeSenpai (1):
Elbirn
The DEO (1):
Sondam
Creature (1):
Nero Cain
Fro99er (1):
Leonshade
Sondam (1):
Drixx

Not Voting (4):
Caesar Wills It, ooba, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1552 (isolation #33) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.15

Yuri (5):
beeboy (4):
Akane and Nebby (4):
Yuri, Maxous, beeboy, Nero Cain
NoticeMeSenpai (1):
Elbirn
The DEO (1):
Sondam
Fro99er (1):
Leonshade
Sondam (1):
Drixx

Not Voting (4):

Last edited by Nahdia on Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1602 (isolation #34) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.16

Yuri (5):
beeboy (4):
Akane and Nebby (4):
Yuri, Maxous, beeboy, Nero Cain
NoticeMeSenpai (1):
Elbirn
The DEO (1):
Sondam
Fro99er (1):
Leonshade
Sondam (1):
Drixx

Not Voting (4):

Last edited by Nahdia on Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1653 (isolation #35) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Please don't use shades so close to my color! Hope you like "Chemo Puke Green", Caesars!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1658 (isolation #36) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.17

Yuri (5):
Akane and Nebby (5):
Yuri, Maxous, beeboy, Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage
beeboy (4):
NoticeMeSenpai (1):
Elbirn
The DEO (1):
Sondam
Fro99er (1):
Leonshade
Sondam (1):
Drixx

Not Voting (3):
Caesar Wills It, ooba, NoticeMeSenpa

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1719 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:43 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.18

Yuri (5):
Akane and Nebby (4):
Yuri, beeboy, Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage
beeboy (4):
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
Maxous
NoticeMeSenpai (1):
Elbirn
The DEO (1):
Sondam
Fro99er (1):
Leonshade
Sondam (1):
Drixx

Not Voting (3):
Caesar Wills It, ooba, NoticeMeSenpa

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1930 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.19

Yuri (5):
Lil Uzi Vert, The DEO, Vecna, Fro99er, Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby (4):
beeboy (3):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Creature
ssbm_Kyouko (2):
Maxous, Spiffeh
Vecna (1):
Caesar Wills It
The DEO (1):
Sondam
Fro99er (1):
Leonshade
Sondam (1):
Drixx

Not Voting (3):
ooba, NoticeMeSenpa, Elbirn

Last edited by Nahdia on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1934 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1933, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1930, Nahdia wrote:
Lynch Vote 1.19

Yuri (5):
Akane and Nebby (4):
beeboy (3):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Creature, Akane and Nebby
ssbm_Kyouko (2):
Maxous, Spiffeh
Vecna (1):
Caesar Wills It
The DEO (1):
Sondam
Fro99er (1):
Leonshade
Sondam (1):
Drixx

Not Voting (3):

@Mod-
Is on the one of the bbeboy votes not count, or is that just a typo?
Just a typo! Sorry bout that!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1940 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1935, The DEO wrote:
Mod: A and N are also voting Yuri.
YEs I know that's where I have them I just forgot to delete their name on the beeboy wagon sorry thank you!!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2005 (isolation #41) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.20

Yuri (5):
Akane and Nebby (4):
beeboy (3):
ssbm_Kyouko (2):
Maxous, Spiffeh
Vecna (1):
Caesar Wills It
The DEO (1):
Sondam
Fro99er (1):
Leonshade
Sondam (1):
Drixx

Not Voting (3):

Last edited by Nahdia on Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2081 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.21

Yuri (4):
Lil Uzi Vert, The DEO, Fro99er, Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby (4):
beeboy (3):
ssbm_Kyouko (2):
Maxous, Spiffeh
Vecna (2):
Caesar Wills It, NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai (1):
Vecna
The DEO (1):
Sondam
Fro99er (1):
Leonshade
Sondam (1):
Drixx

Not Voting (2):
ooba, Elbirn

Last edited by Nahdia on Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2150 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.22

Yuri (5):
Lil Uzi Vert, The DEO, Fro99er, Akane and Nebby, Vecna
Akane and Nebby (4):
beeboy (3):
ssbm_Kyouko (2):
Maxous, Spiffeh
Vecna (2):
The DEO (1):
Sondam
Fro99er (1):
Leonshade
Sondam (1):
Drixx

Not Voting (2):
ooba, Elbirn

Last edited by Nahdia on Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2219 (isolation #44) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Nahdia »

ooba has been prodded.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2257 (isolation #45) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.23

Yuri (6):
Lil Uzi Vert, The DEO, Fro99er, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Spiffeh
Akane and Nebby (4):
beeboy (2):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV
Sondam (2):
Drixx, Creature
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
Maxous
Vecna (1):
Caesar Wills It
The DEO (1):
Sondam
Fro99er (1):
Leonshade

Not Voting (3):
ooba, Elbirn, NoticeMeSenpai

Last edited by Nahdia on Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2325 (isolation #46) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:20 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.24

Yuri (6):
Lil Uzi Vert, The DEO, Fro99er, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Spiffeh
Akane and Nebby (4):
beeboy (2):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV
Sondam (2):
Drixx, Creature
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
Maxous
Vecna (1):
Caesar Wills It
The DEO (1):
Sondam
Fro99er (1):
Leonshade

Not Voting (3):
ooba, Elbirn, NoticeMeSenpai

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2553 (isolation #47) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Nahdia »

this was gonna be a vc but in the time i spent counting the votes from my last point to this point, u guys posted 2 more pages =(
Last edited by Nahdia on Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2595 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.25

Yuri (7):
Lil Uzi Vert, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Spiffeh, beeboy, Fro99er, The DEO
beeboy (3):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri
Akane and Nebby (2):
Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage
Sondam (2):
Drixx, Creature
Vecna (1):
Caesar Wills It
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
Maxous
Fro99er (1):
Leonshade
NoticeMeSenpai (1):
Elbirn

Not Voting (3):
ooba, NoticeMeSenpai, Sondam

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2626 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.26

Yuri (7):
Lil Uzi Vert, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Spiffeh, beeboy, Fro99er, The DEO
beeboy (3):
Akane and Nebby (2):
Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage
Sondam (2):
Drixx, Creature
Vecna (1):
Caesar Wills It
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
Maxous
Fro99er (1):
Leonshade
NoticeMeSenpai (1):
Elbirn

Not Voting (3):

Last edited by Nahdia on Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2655 (isolation #50) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.27

Yuri (8):
Lil Uzi Vert, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Spiffeh, beeboy, Fro99er, The DEO, Nero Cain
beeboy (3):
Sondam (2):
Drixx, Creature
Akane and Nebby (1):
Albert B. Rampage
Vecna (1):
Caesar Wills It
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
Maxous
Fro99er (1):
Leonshade
NoticeMeSenpai (1):
Elbirn

Not Voting (3):

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2702 (isolation #51) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.28

Yuri (9):
Lil Uzi Vert, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Spiffeh, beeboy, Fro99er, The DEO, Nero Cain, Creature
beeboy (3):
Sondam (1):
Drixx
Akane and Nebby (1):
Albert B. Rampage
Vecna (1):
Caesar Wills It
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
Maxous
Fro99er (1):
Leonshade
NoticeMeSenpai (1):
Elbirn

Not Voting (3):

Last edited by Nahdia on Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2708 (isolation #52) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 2707, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 2702, Nahdia wrote:Yuri (8): Lil Uzi Vert, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Spiffeh, beeboy, Fro99er, The DEO, Nero Cain, Creature
@MOD plz don't hurt me but there's 9 people on the wagon not 8 ;~;

-Nebby
bluh bluh bluh fixed

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2735 (isolation #53) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Now seeking replacement for ooba.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2750 (isolation #54) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.29

Yuri (9):
Lil Uzi Vert, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Spiffeh, beeboy, Fro99er, The DEO, Nero Cain, Creature
beeboy (3):
Sondam (1):
Drixx
Akane and Nebby (1):
Albert B. Rampage
Vecna (1):
Caesar Wills It
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
Maxous
Fro99er (1):
Leonshade
NoticeMeSenpai (1):
Elbirn

Not Voting (3):

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
O
|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
O
|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
O
|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
O
|

i win
Last edited by Nahdia on Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2763 (isolation #55) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Albert B. Rampage has been prodded.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2801 (isolation #56) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.30

Yuri (9):
beeboy (3):
Sondam (1):
Drixx
Akane and Nebby (1):
Albert B. Rampage
Vecna (1):
Caesar Wills It
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
Maxous
Fro99er (1):
Leonshade
NoticeMeSenpai (1):
Elbirn

Not Voting (3):

Last edited by Nahdia on Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2825 (isolation #57) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:17 pm

Post by Nahdia »

davesaz replaces ooba!
Last edited by Nahdia on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3008 (isolation #58) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.31

Yuri (9):
Lil Uzi Vert, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Spiffeh, beeboy, Fro99er, The DEO, Nero Cain, Leonshade
beeboy (3):
Vecna (2):
davesaz (1):
Creature
The DEO (1):
Albert B. Rampage
Sondam (1):
Drixx
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
Maxous
NoticeMeSenpai (1):
Elbirn

Not Voting (2):
davesaz, Sondam

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3075 (isolation #59) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.32

Yuri (9):
Lil Uzi Vert, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Spiffeh, beeboy, Fro99er, The DEO, Nero Cain, Leonshade
beeboy (4):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Albert B. Rampage
Vecna (2):
davesaz (1):
Creature
Sondam (1):
Drixx
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
Maxous
NoticeMeSenpai (1):
Elbirn

Not Voting (2):
davesaz, Sondam

Last edited by Nahdia on Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3150 (isolation #60) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.33

Yuri (8):
Lil Uzi Vert, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, beeboy, Fro99er, The DEO, Nero Cain, Leonshade
beeboy (5):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Albert B. Rampage, Spiffeh
Vecna (2):
Creature (1):
davesaz
davesaz (1):
Creature
Sondam (1):
Drixx
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
Maxous
NoticeMeSenpai (1):
Elbirn

Not Voting (1):
Sondam

Last edited by Nahdia on Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3226 (isolation #61) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.34

beeboy (5):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Albert B. Rampage, Spiffeh
Yuri (4):
Vecna, beeboy, Nero Cain, Leonshade
Caesar Wills It (3):
Fro99er, Akane and Nebby, The DEO
Vecna (2):
Spiffeh (1):
Lil Uzi Vert
Creature (1):
davesaz
davesaz (1):
Creature
Sondam (1):
Drixx
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
Maxous
NoticeMeSenpai (1):
Elbirn

Not Voting (1):
Sondam

Last edited by Nahdia on Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3279 (isolation #62) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.35

beeboy (4):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Spiffeh
Yuri (4):
Vecna, beeboy, Nero Cain, Leonshade
Caesar Wills It (4):
Fro99er, Akane and Nebby, The DEO, Creature
Vecna (2):
Lil Uzi Vert (2):
Albert B. Rampage, Sondam
Spiffeh (1):
Lil Uzi Vert
Creature (1):
davesaz
Sondam (1):
Drixx
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
Maxous
NoticeMeSenpai (1):
Elbirn

Not Voting (0):

Last edited by Nahdia on Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3354 (isolation #63) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.36

Yuri (5):
Vecna, beeboy, Nero Cain, Leonshade, Lil Uzi Vert
beeboy (4):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Spiffeh
Caesar Wills It (4):
Fro99er, Akane and Nebby, The DEO, Creature
Vecna (2):
Lil Uzi Vert (2):
Albert B. Rampage, Sondam
Creature (1):
davesaz
Sondam (1):
Drixx
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
Maxous
NoticeMeSenpai (1):
Elbirn

Not Voting (0):

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3454 (isolation #64) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.37

beeboy (5):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Spiffeh, Albert B. Rampage
Yuri (5):
Caesar Wills It (3):
Akane and Nebby, The DEO, Creature
Vecna (2):
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Sondam
Creature (1):
davesaz
Sondam (1):
Drixx
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
Maxous
NoticeMeSenpai (1):
Elbirn

Not Voting (1):
Fro99er

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3503 (isolation #65) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.38

beeboy (6):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Spiffeh, Albert B. Rampage, Akane and Nebby
Yuri (5):
Caesar Wills It (2):
The DEO, Creature
Vecna (2):
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Sondam
Creature (1):
davesaz
Sondam (1):
Drixx
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
Maxous
NoticeMeSenpai (1):
Elbirn

Not Voting (1):
Fro99er

Last edited by Nahdia on Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3605 (isolation #66) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.39

beeboy (8):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Spiffeh, Albert B. Rampage, Akane and Nebby, Elbirn, Vecna
Yuri (4):
beeboy, Nero Cain, Leonshade, Lil Uzi Vert
Caesar Wills It (2):
The DEO, Creature
Vecna (2):
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Sondam
Creature (1):
davesaz
Sondam (1):
Drixx
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
Maxous

Not Voting (1):
Fro99er

Last edited by Nahdia on Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3679 (isolation #67) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.40

beeboy (7):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Spiffeh, Albert B. Rampage, Akane and Nebby, Elbirn
Yuri (4):
beeboy, Nero Cain, Leonshade, Lil Uzi Vert
Albert B. Rampage (2):
Vecna, The DEO
Vecna (2):
Caesar Wills It (1):
Creature
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Sondam
Creature (1):
davesaz
Sondam (1):
Drixx
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
Maxous

Not Voting (1):
Fro99er

Last edited by Nahdia on Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3751 (isolation #68) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.41

beeboy (7):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Spiffeh Akane and Nebby, Elbirn, Vecna
Vecna (4):
Caesar Wills It, NoticeMeSenpai, Fro99er, Albert B. Rampage
Yuri (3):
beeboy, Nero Cain, Leonshade
Albert B. Rampage (2):
The DEO, Lil Uzi Vert
Caesar Wills It (1):
Creature
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Sondam
Creature (1):
davesaz
Sondam (1):
Drixx
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
Maxous

Not Voting (0):

Last edited by Nahdia on Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3800 (isolation #69) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Nahdia »

MISTAKES?? IN MY VOTECOUNTS? NEVER.
(im really really sorry the game is moving really fast and im trying to keep them frequent if u notice a vote is in the wrong place just tell me omg in sorry)

Lynch Vote 1.42

Vecna (5):
Caesar Wills It, NoticeMeSenpai, Fro99er, Albert B. Rampage, Sondam
Albert B. Rampage (5):
The DEO, Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Akane and Nebby, Creature
beeboy (5):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Spiffeh, Elbirn
Yuri (3):
Creature (1):
davesaz
Sondam (1):
Drixx
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
Maxous

Not Voting (0):

Last edited by Nahdia on Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3855 (isolation #70) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Nahdia »

OK GUYS I GOTTA GO FOR LIKE AN HOUR YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO MAKE YOUR OWN VOTECOUNTS OR WHATEVER DON'T DIE OR DO I DONT REALLY CARE

Lynch Vote 1.43

Vecna (6):
Caesar Wills It, NoticeMeSenpai, Fro99er, Albert B. Rampage, Akane and Nebby, Yuri
beeboy (5):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Elbirn, Sondam
Albert B. Rampage (4):
The DEO, Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Creature
Yuri (3):
Creature (2):
davesaz, Maxous
Sondam (1):
Drixx

Not Voting (0):

Last edited by Nahdia on Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3900 (isolation #71) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.44

Vecna (5):
Caesar Wills It, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage, Akane and Nebby, Yuri
beeboy (5):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Elbirn, Sondam
Albert B. Rampage (4):
The DEO, Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Creature
Yuri (3):
Creature (2):
davesaz, Maxous
Sondam (1):
Drixx

Not Voting (1):
Fro99er

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3983 (isolation #72) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by Nahdia »

how the hell do u screw up formatting that bad like really

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4050 (isolation #73) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:53 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.45

beeboy (6):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Elbirn, Sondam, Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage (4):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Creature, The DEO
Yuri (3):
Vecna (3):
Caesar Wills It, NoticeMeSenpai, Yuri
Creature (1):
Maxous
Sondam (1):
Drixx

Not Voting (3):
Akane and Nebby, davesaz, Fro99er

ssbm_Kyouko has been prodded.
Last edited by Nahdia on Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4100 (isolation #74) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:57 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.46

beeboy (5):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Elbirn, Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage (5):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Creature, The DEO, Leonshade
Vecna (3):
Caesar Wills It, NoticeMeSenpai, Yuri
Yuri (2):
beeboy, Nero Cain
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Sondam
Creature (1):
Maxous
Sondam (1):
Drixx

Not Voting (3):
Akane and Nebby, davesaz, Fro99er

Last edited by Nahdia on Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4220 (isolation #75) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4181, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You're a weak bitch Frogger. That's what I think of you, personally.
this is so totally unnecessary yo : \
In post 4206, Creature wrote:Bah, whatever, I'll wait the VC.
Bluh bluh yeah okay soon. I took a nap!!!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4225 (isolation #76) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Nahdia »

(thanks creature!!)

Lynch Vote 1.47

Albert B. Rampage (7):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Creature, The DEO, Leonshade, beeboy, Caesar Wills It
beeboy (6):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Elbirn, Albert B. Rampage, Fro99er
Vecna (2):
NoticeMeSenpai, Yuri
Yuri (1):
Nero Cain
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Sondam
Creature (1):
Maxous
Sondam (1):
Drixx

Not Voting (2):
Akane and Nebby, davesaz

Last edited by Nahdia on Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4252 (isolation #77) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.48

beeboy (8):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Elbirn, Albert B. Rampage, Fro99er, Creature, Akane and Nebby
Albert B. Rampage (6):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, The DEO, Leonshade, beeboy, Caesar Wills It
Vecna (2):
NoticeMeSenpai, Yuri
Yuri (1):
Nero Cain
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Sondam
Creature (1):
Maxous
Sondam (1):
Drixx

Not Voting (1):
davesaz

Last edited by Nahdia on Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4268 (isolation #78) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Nahdia »

DRUM ROLL PLEASE
Last edited by Nahdia on Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4269 (isolation #79) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Nahdia »

hhahahahahahaha jk the votecount is wrong u guys didnt hammer
Last edited by Nahdia on Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4302 (isolation #80) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Nahdia »

ok.

that's probably a hammer.

i think.

im gonna count JUST TO MAKE SURE.

edit: ok look just throwing this out there this is def a hammer since there are two more votes after what i think is the hammer but this has been a 173 page phase in just over 5 days, with 50 votecounts (1.00 counts!!). so i know there have been some errors and im really sorry, i'll try to be better tomorrow. i'll be reviewing the thread tonight to make sure i didnt make any other mistakes, if you happen to notice anything yourself feel free to let me know. thank u all for ur patience.
Last edited by Nahdia on Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4303 (isolation #81) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.49

beeboy (11):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Elbirn, Albert B. Rampage, Fro99er, Creature, Akane and Nebby, Leonshade, Drixx, Yuri

Albert B. Rampage (5):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, The DEO, beeboy, Caesar Wills It
Vecna (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Yuri (1):
Nero Cain
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Sondam
Creature (1):
Maxous

Not Voting (1):
davesaz

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4304 (isolation #82) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Nahdia »

beeboy,
Civilization [No Wonder]
, has been lynched on Day 1.

Wonder construction PMs will be sent very shortly. You are indeed allowed to use wonders the night they are constructed (in other words, if you just built a wonder with a night action you can use it during night 1).

Night 1 has begun. Deadline for night actions is (expired on 2017-02-14 16:27:58), Day 2 will begin shortly after.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4305 (isolation #83) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Nahdia »

Fro99er,
Civilization [No Wonder]
, has been killed during Night 1.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4306 (isolation #84) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Nahdia »

From humble beginnings, you have shown remarkable growth. Leave your bronze for iron and rule with horse and sword. The sky above begins to reveal its secrets, a collection of heaven that uplifts our hearts and guides us to foreign shores.

The following Wonders are available for construction during the Classical Era. Please submit build requests privately via PM.

The Oracle
Each night, you may ask the moderator a yes/no question about the setup as it existed before the game began.
Petra
Each night, you may target a player to learn who they visit, if anyone.
The Colossus
Upon construction, you may
immediately
target a single player to form a permanent neighborhood with. This neighborhood will have day & night chat.
Terracotta Army
Once per game, you may target a player at night to kill them.
The Parthenon
Each night, you may target a player to protect from a single killing action.

It is currently the Resolution Phase. Votes to lynch may not be cast until resolutions have been dealt with. The following Resolution is on the table:

Heritage Sites
  • Cultural
    : At the end of each day phase, non-town players will be told what wonders from that era were successfully constructed. At the start of the next day phase, this information will be released publicly.
  • Natural
    : Each era, wonders from the previous era may be built. However, attempting to build an already built wonder will result in failure.
  • None
Last edited by Nahdia on Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4307 (isolation #85) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Nahdia »

Resolution Vote 2.00

Cultural (0):

Natural (0):

None (0):

Not Voting (19):
Akane and Nebby, Nero Cain, Yuri, The DEO, Leonshade, Elbirn, Creature, Drixx, Caesar Wills It, Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, Maxous, PeregrineV, Sondam, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage, Spiffeh

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 to pass a resolution by majority.
Resolution deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-21 16:35:13), at which point the resolution will be decided via plurality.
Last edited by Nahdia on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4352 (isolation #86) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Nahdia »

Resolution Vote 2.01

Cultural (2):
Creature, Sondam
Natural (5):
Maxous, The DEO, Akane and Nebby, Spiffeh, Nero Cain
None (3):
Albert B. Rampage, Leonshade, PeregrineV

Not Voting (9):
Yuri, Elbirn, Drixx, Caesar Wills It, Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, NoticeMeSenpai

Resolution deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-21 16:35:13), at which point the resolution will be decided via plurality.
Last edited by Nahdia on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4429 (isolation #87) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Nahdia »

Resolution Vote 2.02

Cultural (1):
Sondam
Natural (6):
Maxous, The DEO, Akane and Nebby, Spiffeh, Nero Cain, Drixx
None (4):
Albert B. Rampage, Leonshade, PeregrineV, Vecna

Not Voting (8):
Yuri, Elbirn, Caesar Wills It, Lil Uzi Vert, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, NoticeMeSenpai, Creature

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4469 (isolation #88) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Nahdia »

Now seeking replacement for Drixx.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4558 (isolation #89) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Nahdia »

Resolution Vote 2.03

Cultural (1):
Sondam
Natural (6):
Maxous, The DEO, Akane and Nebby, Spiffeh, Nero Cain, Drixx
None (4):
Albert B. Rampage, Leonshade, PeregrineV, Vecna

Not Voting (8):
Yuri, Elbirn, Caesar Wills It, Lil Uzi Vert, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, NoticeMeSenpai, Creature

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4658 (isolation #90) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Nahdia »

Resolution Vote 2.04

Cultural (2):
Sondam, Caesar Wills It
Natural (9):
Maxous, The DEO, Akane and Nebby, Spiffeh, Drixx, Albert B. Rampage, Vecna, Creature, Leonshade
None (2):
PeregrineV, Lil Uzi Vert

Not Voting (6):
Yuri, Elbirn, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, NoticeMeSenpai, Nero Cain

Last edited by Nahdia on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4676 (isolation #91) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4587, The DEO wrote:
@mod: Even though this is implied in the first post with antitown factions only have night chat....

Can you please confirm every player starts off as Vanilla?
There are no roles inherent to any slots in this game.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4778 (isolation #92) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Resolution Vote 2.05
(Day 2 Final)

Cultural (3):
Sondam, Caesar Wills It, Yuri
Natural (10):
Maxous, The DEO, Akane and Nebby, Spiffeh, Drixx, Albert B. Rampage, Vecna, Creature, Leonshade, NoticeMeSenpai
None (2):
PeregrineV, Lil Uzi Vert

Not Voting (4):
Elbirn, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, Nero Cain

Natural Heritage Sites has passed!

Build requests for wonders from the Ancient Era may be submitted via PM.
Last edited by Nahdia on Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4787 (isolation #93) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 2.00

Not Voting (19):
Akane and Nebby, Nero Cain, Yuri, The DEO, Leonshade, Elbirn, Creature, Drixx, Caesar Wills It, Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, ssbm_Kyouko, davesaz, Maxous, PeregrineV, Sondam, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage, Spiffeh

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-28 16:35:13), at which point we will default to no lynch.
Last edited by Nahdia on Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4800 (isolation #94) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Nahdia »

ok nerds ive gotta hunker down and focus on a lab report which is due tomorrow so please excuse the absence of votecounts for the next little while i will see u all later happy valentines day.

edit: oh wow i page topped on accident

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4890 (isolation #95) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Brian Skies replaces Drixx.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5252 (isolation #96) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:12 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 2.01

Caesar Wills It (6):
Creature, Spiffeh, Akane and Nebby, The DEO, Brian Skies, Elbirn
Vecna (2):
NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage (2):
Vecna, Lil Uzi Vert
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
Maxous
Leonshade (1):
Sondam
Akane and Nebby (1):
Yuri
NoticeMeSenpai (1):
Nero Cain

Not Voting (5):
Leonshade, Caesar Wills It, ssbm_Kyouko, davesaz, PeregrineV

Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-28 16:35:13), at which point we will default to no lynch.
Last edited by Nahdia on Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5610 (isolation #97) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 2.02

Caesar Wills It (5):
Creature, Brian Skies, Elbirn, Leonshade, The DEO
Albert B. Rampage (2):
Vecna, Lil Uzi Vert
ssbm_Kyouko (2):
Maxous, Akane and Nebby
Sondam (2):
Nero Cain, Albert B Rampage
Vecna (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Leonshade (1):
Spiffeh
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Sondam
Akane and Nebby (1):
Yuri

Not Voting (4):
Caesar Wills It, ssbm_Kyouko, davesaz, PeregrineV

Last edited by Nahdia on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5627 (isolation #98) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Nahdia »

Caesar Wills It is no longer a hydra; the Aeronaut head is not part of the game any longer.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5630 (isolation #99) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Nahdia »

Okay dudes, I'm gonna do something I don't like to do. I'm going to quote the sign-up thread for you, because it seems people are misinterpreting an earlier answer I gave and it's important to me that this be something that is understood in the course of this game. To be clear, this is information
you already have

Nahdia wrote:The second goal was to reduce the amount of speculation that needed to go into the game on the part of the players. Too often I feel theme games are bogged down by consideration of various mechanical possibilities, discussions of what the mod would or wouldn't do, et cetera. Civilization Mafia strives to achieve both of these goals via a system that blurs the line between closed and open setup. Rather than having everything revealed at the start, or nothing absolutely confirmed until death scenes or the very end, each day more and more of the setup is unlocked. And as this occurs, all the new possibilities are revealed. You will enter the setup knowing nothing, but as the game evolves,
players will always be aware of the full scope of possibilities the game presents even as the setup evolves.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5659 (isolation #100) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Nahdia »

MathBlade replaces The DEO.

Now seeking replacement for Spiffeh.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5729 (isolation #101) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 2.03

Albert B. Rampage (4):
Vecna, Lil Uzi Vert, Leonshade, Mathblade
Caesar Wills It (3):
Creature, Brian Skies, Elbirn
ssbm_Kyouko (2):
Maxous, Akane and Nebby
Sondam (2):
Vecna (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Leonshade (1):
Spiffeh
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Sondam
Akane and Nebby (1):
Yuri

Not Voting (4):
Caesar Wills It, ssbm_Kyouko, davesaz, PeregrineV

Last edited by Nahdia on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5804 (isolation #102) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Nahdia »

nancy replaces Spiffeh.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5827 (isolation #103) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 5822, Akane and Nebby wrote:Also fuck formatting holy fucking shit
@MOD is it possible to fix formatting?

-Nebby
that entire post is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge mess and will actually take a long time for me to fix, so no.

Don't put spoiler tags inside spoilers tags.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5829 (isolation #104) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 2.04

Albert B. Rampage (4):
Vecna, Lil Uzi Vert, Leonshade, Mathblade
Caesar Wills It (2):
Creature, Brian Skies
Sondam (2):
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
Maxous
Elbirn (1):
Akane and Nebby
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Sondam
Akane and Nebby (1):
Yuri

Not Voting (7):
Caesar Wills It, ssbm_Kyouko, davesaz, PeregrineV, Elbirn, nancy, NoticeMeSenpai

Last edited by Nahdia on Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5973 (isolation #105) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Nahdia »

THE COVETED

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5974 (isolation #106) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Nahdia »

EXTREMELY RARE DOUBLE BUMP

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5975 (isolation #107) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 2.05

Albert B. Rampage (6):
Lil Uzi Vert, Leonshade, Mathblade, nancy, Vecna, Akane and Nebby
Vecna (5):
Caesar Wills It, Yuri, Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage, Elbirn
Caesar Wills It (2):
Creature, Brian Skies
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
Maxous
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Sondam

Not Voting (4):
ssbm_Kyouko, davesaz, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai

Last edited by Nahdia on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6026 (isolation #108) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 2.06

Albert B. Rampage (7):
Lil Uzi Vert, Leonshade, Mathblade, nancy, Vecna, Akane and Nebby, davesaz
Vecna (6):
Caesar Wills It, Yuri, Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage, Elbirn, Maxous
Caesar Wills It (2):
Creature, Brian Skies
Creature (1):
Sondam

Not Voting (3):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai

Last edited by Nahdia on Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6099 (isolation #109) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:56 pm

Post by Nahdia »

bump or whatever

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6100 (isolation #110) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:56 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 2.07

Vecna (7):
Caesar Wills It, Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage, Elbirn, Maxous, Brian Skies, nancy
Albert B. Rampage (6):
Lil Uzi Vert, Leonshade, Mathblade, Vecna, Akane and Nebby, davesaz
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
Yuri
Caesar Wills It (1):
Creature
Creature (1):
Sondam

Not Voting (3):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6163 (isolation #111) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:53 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 2.08

Vecna (7):
Caesar Wills It, Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage, Elbirn, Maxous, Brian Skies, nancy
Albert B. Rampage (5):
Lil Uzi Vert, Mathblade, Vecna, Akane and Nebby, davesaz
ssbm_Kyouko (3):
Yuri, Leonshade, Creature
Caesar Wills It (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Creature (1):
Sondam

Not Voting (2):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6180 (isolation #112) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 2.09

Vecna (7):
Caesar Wills It, Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage, Elbirn, Brian Skies, nancy, Creature
Albert B. Rampage (4):
Lil Uzi Vert, Mathblade, Vecna, davesaz
ssbm_Kyouko (4):
Yuri, Leonshade, Maxous, Akane and Nebby
Caesar Wills It (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Creature (1):
Sondam

Not Voting (2):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6225 (isolation #113) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 2.10

Vecna (7):
Caesar Wills It, Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage, Elbirn, Brian Skies, nancy, Creature
Albert B. Rampage (4):
Lil Uzi Vert, Mathblade, Vecna, davesaz
ssbm_Kyouko (4):
Yuri, Leonshade, Maxous, Akane and Nebby
Caesar Wills It (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Creature (1):
Sondam

Not Voting (2):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6335 (isolation #114) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:22 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 2.11

Vecna (6):
Caesar Wills It, Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage, Brian Skies, nancy, Akane and Nebby
Albert B. Rampage (4):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, davesaz, Leonshade
ssbm_Kyouko (2):
Yuri, Maxous
Caesar Wills It (1):
Mathblade
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Creature (1):
Sondam
Yuri (1):
ssbm_Kyouko

Not Voting (3):
PeregrineV, Elbirn, Creature

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6351 (isolation #115) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 2.12

Vecna (5):
Caesar Wills It, Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage, nancy, Akane and Nebby
Albert B. Rampage (4):
Creature (2):
Sondam, Brian Skies
ssbm_Kyouko (2):
Yuri, Maxous
Caesar Wills It (1):
Mathblade
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Yuri (1):
ssbm_Kyouko

Not Voting (3):
PeregrineV, Elbirn, Creature

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6371 (isolation #116) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Nahdia »

PeregrineV has been prodded.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6426 (isolation #117) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:26 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 2.13

Albert B. Rampage (4):
Vecna (3):
Caesar Wills It, Albert B. Rampage, nancy
Creature (3):
Sondam, Brian Skies, Nero Cain
ssbm_Kyouko (2):
Yuri, Maxous
Caesar Wills It (1):
Mathblade
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Yuri (1):
ssbm_Kyouko

Not Voting (4):
PeregrineV, Elbirn, Creature, Akane and Nebby

Last edited by Nahdia on Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6477 (isolation #118) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 2.14

Albert B. Rampage (5):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, davesaz, Leonshade, Mathblade
Vecna (3):
Creature (3):
ssbm_Kyouko (2):
Yuri, Maxous
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Yuri (1):
ssbm_Kyouko

Not Voting (4):
PeregrineV, Elbirn, Creature, Akane and Nebby

Last edited by Nahdia on Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6537 (isolation #119) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 2.15

Albert B. Rampage (6):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, davesaz, Leonshade, Mathblade, Creature
Vecna (3):
Creature (3):
ssbm_Kyouko (2):
Yuri, Maxous
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Yuri (1):
ssbm_Kyouko

Not Voting (3):
PeregrineV, Elbirn, Akane and Nebby

NoticeMeSenpai has been prodded.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6539 (isolation #120) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Elbirn has been prodded.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6577 (isolation #121) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 2.16

Albert B. Rampage (6):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, davesaz, Leonshade, Mathblade, Creature
Vecna (3):
Creature (3):
ssbm_Kyouko (2):
Yuri, Maxous
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Yuri (1):
ssbm_Kyouko

Not Voting (3):

Don't forget to submit build orders before the day ends!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6609 (isolation #122) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lil Uzi Vert has been prodded.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6628 (isolation #123) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 2.17

Albert B. Rampage (7):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, davesaz, Leonshade, Mathblade, Creature, nancy
Creature (3):
Vecna (2):
Caesar Wills It, Albert B. Rampage
ssbm_Kyouko (2):
Yuri, Maxous
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Yuri (1):
ssbm_Kyouko

Not Voting (3):

davesaz has been prodded.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6730 (isolation #124) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 2.18

Albert B. Rampage (8):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, davesaz, Leonshade, Mathblade, Creature, nancy, Caesar Wills It
Creature (3):
ssbm_Kyouko (2):
Yuri, Maxous
Vecna (1):
Albert B. Rampage
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Yuri (1):
ssbm_Kyouko

Not Voting (3):

Yuri has been prodded.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6795 (isolation #125) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 2.19

Albert B. Rampage (9):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, davesaz, Leonshade, Mathblade, Caesar Wills It, nancy, ssbm_Kyouko, Akane and Nebby
ssbm_Kyouko (6):
Yuri, Maxous, Creature, Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage, PeregrineV
Creature (2):
Sondam, Brian Skies
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai

Not Voting (1):
Elbirn

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6938 (isolation #126) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:01 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 2.20

Albert B. Rampage (10):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, davesaz, Leonshade, MathBlade, Caesar Wills It, nancy, Akane and Nebby, ssbm_Kyouko, Brian Skies

ssbm_Kyouko (6):
Yuri, Maxous, Creature, Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage, PeregrineV
Creature (2):
Sondam
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Elbirn

Not Voting (0):

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6939 (isolation #127) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:02 am

Post by Nahdia »

Albert B. Rampage,
Civilization [Statue of Zeus]
, has been lynched on Day 2.

Wonder construction PMs will be sent very shortly.

Night 2 has begun. Deadline for night actions is (expired on 2017-02-25 10:15:00), Day 3 will begin shortly after.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6940 (isolation #128) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:35 am

Post by Nahdia »

PeregrineV,
?????? [??????]
, has been killed during Night 2. They have become a treestump, and will retain posting access to the game thread.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6941 (isolation #129) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:37 am

Post by Nahdia »

You have built great cities of stone and seen early empires rise and fall. Soon you will stand under the towering pinnacles of castles alongside your gallant knights. That is where the story of your people will be written. Just as the young apprentice learns to carry a sword, so shall you grow to understand your place in this world.

The following wonders are available for construction during the Medieval Era. Please submit build requests privately via PM.
Due to the effects of Natural Heritage Sites, wonders presented during the Classical Era may be built as well.

Chichen Itza
Each night, you may target two players to learn if they share an alignment. You may not target the same player twice with this ability.
Alhambra
Each night, you may target a player to cause all of their actions this night phase to fail.
The Great Wall
You are immune to all night actions. This ability will be lost after the first killing action which targets you.
The Hagia Sophia
Each night, you may target a player. Specify a wonder with an investigative action, as well as a potential result for that action. If your target is targeted by the specified wonder, the result of the investigation will become the result you provided.
Machu Picchu
(Available only to non-town players) Factional kills you perform will not flip with any information besides the player's name. Instead, you will be given all of this information privately.

Standing Army Tax
  • Yae
    : Factional abilities and non-passive wonder abilities may not be performed in the same night by a single slot. Non-town players may build two wonders each.
  • Nay
Last edited by Nahdia on Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6942 (isolation #130) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:41 am

Post by Nahdia »

Resolution Vote 3.00

Yae (0):

Nay (0):

Not Voting (17):
Akane and Nebby, Nero Cain, Yuri, MathBlade, Leonshade, Elbirn, Creature, Brian Skies, Caesar Wills It, Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, ssbm_Kyouko, davesaz, Maxous, Sondam, NoticeMeSenpai, nancy

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 to pass a resolution by majority.
Resolution deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-04 09:45:13), at which point the resolution will be decided via plurality.
Last edited by Nahdia on Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6950 (isolation #131) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:49 am

Post by Nahdia »

Resolution Vote 3.01

Yae (0):

Nay (2):
Leonshade, Creature

Not Voting (15):
Akane and Nebby, Nero Cain, Yuri, MathBlade, Elbirn, Brian Skies, Caesar Wills It, Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, ssbm_Kyouko, davesaz, Maxous, Sondam, NoticeMeSenpai, nancy

Resolution deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-04 09:45:13), at which point the resolution will be decided via plurality.
Last edited by Nahdia on Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6953 (isolation #132) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:51 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 6952, Creature wrote:We voted Nay
shh it's early ok

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6976 (isolation #133) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 6975, Vecna wrote:
Call GM: Can scum activate 2 wonders in a single night if we pass this? What are the restrictions/rules for double wonder/wonde passive usage?
Da Rules wrote:
>
By default, players may use as many abilities as they have access to during any single phase.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6982 (isolation #134) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 6979, Creature wrote:
Mod

Phase by dayphase and nightphase or phase by day/night cycle?
The former.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #7001 (isolation #135) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:02 am

Post by Nahdia »

Resolution Vote 3.02

Yae (0):

Nay (5):
Leonshade, Creature, Maxous, Vecna, Lil Uzi Vert

Not Voting (12):
Akane and Nebby, Nero Cain, Yuri, MathBlade, Elbirn, Brian Skies, Caesar Wills It, ssbm_Kyouko, davesaz, Sondam, NoticeMeSenpai, nancy

Last edited by Nahdia on Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #7035 (isolation #136) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Nahdia »

Resolution Vote 3.03
(Day 3 Final)

Yae (0):

Nay (9):
Leonshade, Creature, Maxous, Vecna, Lil Uzi Vert, MathBlade, Akane and Nebby, Nero Cain, Caesar Wills It

Not Voting (8):
Yuri, Elbirn, Brian Skies, ssbm_Kyouko, davesaz, Sondam, NoticeMeSenpai, nancy

Delegates have voted Nay to the proposed Standing Army Tax!

No event occurs.
Last edited by Nahdia on Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #7042 (isolation #137) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.00

Creature (1):
Akane and Nebby
Sondam (1):
Creature

Not Voting (15):
Nero Cain, Yuri, MathBlade, Leonshade, Elbirn, Brian Skies, Caesar Wills It, Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, ssbm_Kyouko, davesaz, Maxous, Sondam, NoticeMeSenpai, nancy

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-11 09:45:13), at which point we will default to no lynch..

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #7080 (isolation #138) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.01

ssbm_Kyouko (3):
Leonshade, Maxous, nancy
Creature (2):
Akane and Nebby, Nero Cain
Akane and Nebby (1):
Vecna
Sondam (1):
Creature

Not Voting (10):
Yuri, MathBlade, Elbirn, Brian Skies, Caesar Wills It, Lil Uzi Vert, ssbm_Kyouko, davesaz, Sondam, NoticeMeSenpai

Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-11 09:45:13), at which point we will default to no lynch..

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #7093 (isolation #139) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Akane and Nebby wrote:And oh fuck it.
@MOD can Alisae replace the hydra? I don't think the other head is going to be playing anytime soon
sure.
Alisae replaces Akane and Nebby.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #7224 (isolation #140) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by Nahdia »

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbump

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #7225 (isolation #141) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.02

ssbm_Kyouko (6):
Leonshade, Maxous, nancy, Yuri, Nero Cain, Creature
Creature (1):
Alisae
Alisae (1):
Vecna
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Elbirn

Not Voting (8):
MathBlade, Brian Skies, Caesar Wills It, Lil Uzi Vert, ssbm_Kyouko, davesaz, Sondam, NoticeMeSenpai

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #7294 (isolation #142) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:50 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.03

ssbm_Kyouko (4):
Leonshade, Maxous, Yuri, Creature
Creature (2):
nancy, Nero Cain
davesaz (1):
Alisae
Alisae (1):
Vecna
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Elbirn

Not Voting (8):
MathBlade, Brian Skies, Caesar Wills It, Lil Uzi Vert, ssbm_Kyouko, davesaz, Sondam, NoticeMeSenpai

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #7350 (isolation #143) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.04

Creature (4):
nancy, Nero Cain, Alisae, MathBlade
ssbm_Kyouko (3):
Leonshade, Maxous, Yuri
Sondam (2):
Lil Uzi Vert, Creature
Lil Uzi Vert (2):
Elbirn, Sondam
Alisae (1):
Vecna

Not Voting (5):
Brian Skies, Caesar Wills It, ssbm_Kyouko, davesaz, NoticeMeSenpai

Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-11 09:45:13), at which point we will default to no lynch.
Last edited by Nahdia on Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #7425 (isolation #144) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.05

Creature (4):
nancy, Nero Cain, MathBlade, Alisae
Lil Uzi Vert (3):
Elbirn, Sondam, Brian Skies
ssbm_Kyouko (2):
Leonshade, Yuri
Sondam (2):
Lil Uzi Vert, Creature
davesaz (1):
Maxous
Alisae (1):
Vecna

Not Voting (4):
Caesar Wills It, ssbm_Kyouko, davesaz, NoticeMeSenpai

Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-11 09:45:13), at which point we will default to no lynch.
Last edited by Nahdia on Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #7500 (isolation #145) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:30 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.06

Lil Uzi Vert (4):
Elbirn, Sondam, Brian Skies, Nero Cain
Creature (3):
nancy, MathBlade, Alisae
Sondam (2):
Lil Uzi Vert, Creature
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
Yuri
davesaz (1):
Maxous
Alisae (1):
Vecna
Brian Skies (1):
Leonshade

Not Voting (4):
Caesar Wills It, ssbm_Kyouko, davesaz, NoticeMeSenpai

Last edited by Nahdia on Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #7782 (isolation #146) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:14 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.07

Maxous (3):
NoticeMeSenpai, Alisae, nancy
Sondam (3):
Creature, Vecna, Nero Cain
Lil Uzi Vert (2):
Elbirn, Sondam
ssbm_Kyouko (2):
Yuri, Brian Skies
davesaz (2):
Maxous, Lil Uzi Vert
Creature (1):
MathBlade
Brian Skies (1):
Leonshade

Not Voting (3):
Caesar Wills It, ssbm_Kyouko, davesaz

Last edited by Nahdia on Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #7832 (isolation #147) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.08

Sondam (4):
Creature, Vecna, Nero Cain, Lil Uzi Vert
Maxous (3):
NoticeMeSenpai, Alisae, nancy
ssbm_Kyouko (3):
Yuri, Brian Skies, Maxous
Lil Uzi Vert (2):
Elbirn, Sondam
Vecna (1):
MathBlade
Brian Skies (1):
Leonshade

Not Voting (3):

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #7833 (isolation #148) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Nahdia »

oh also ssbm_Kyouko has been prodded i guess. sorry about being behind on that.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #7886 (isolation #149) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:39 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.09

Sondam (4):
Creature, Vecna, Nero Cain, Lil Uzi Vert
ssbm_Kyouko (3):
Yuri, Brian Skies, Maxous
Lil Uzi Vert (2):
Elbirn, Sondam
Vecna (1):
MathBlade
Brian Skies (1):
Leonshade
Caesar Wills It (1):
nancy
Yuri (1):
Alisae
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai

Not Voting (3):

Now seeking replacement for ssbm_Kyouko.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #7889 (isolation #150) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:59 am

Post by Nahdia »

CloudKicker replaces ssbm_Kyouko.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #7932 (isolation #151) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.10

Caesar Wills It (3):
nancy, Creature, Brian Skies
CloudKicker (2):
Yuri, Maxous
Sondam (2):
Vecna, Nero Cain
Lil Uzi Vert (2):
Elbirn, Sondam
Brian Skies (2):
Leonshade, Lil Uzi Vert
Nero Cain (1):
MathBlade
Yuri (1):
Alisae
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai

Not Voting (3):
Caesar Wills It, CloudKicker, davesaz

Caesar Wills It and Sondam have been prodded.
Last edited by Nahdia on Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #7934 (isolation #152) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Nahdia »

shush i never make mistakes

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #7978 (isolation #153) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by Nahdia »

nononononononnoonnonono no mistakes none

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8000 (isolation #154) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.11

Caesar Wills It (3):
nancy, Creature, Brian Skies
CloudKicker (2):
Yuri, Maxous
Sondam (2):
Vecna, Nero Cain
Lil Uzi Vert (2):
Elbirn, Sondam
Brian Skies (2):
Leonshade, Lil Uzi Vert
Nero Cain (1):
MathBlade
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Vecna (1):
CloudKicker

Not Voting (3):
Caesar Wills It, davesaz, Alisae

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8102 (isolation #155) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.12

Caesar Wills It (5):
Creature, Brian Skies, nancy, Vecna, Leonshade
CloudKicker (2):
Yuri, Maxous
Lil Uzi Vert (2):
Elbirn, Sondam
Brian Skies (1):
Lil Uzi Vert
Sondam (1):
Nero Cain
Nero Cain (1):
MathBlade
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Vecna (1):
CloudKicker

Not Voting (3):

Last edited by Nahdia on Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8156 (isolation #156) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.13

Caesar Wills It (5):
CloudKicker (2):
Yuri, Maxous
Lil Uzi Vert (2):
Elbirn, Sondam
Brian Skies (1):
Lil Uzi Vert
Sondam (1):
Nero Cain
Nero Cain (1):
MathBlade
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Vecna (1):
CloudKicker

Not Voting (3):

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8287 (isolation #157) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 8281, Nero Cain wrote:
mod:can scum nighkill their own team?
In post 8284, Vecna wrote:
Call gm - would you allow scum to nk their own if they believed it would firther their wincondition?
Yes.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8351 (isolation #158) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.14

Caesar Wills It (5):
CloudKicker (2):
Yuri, Maxous
Nero Cain (2):
MathBlade, Sondam
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Elbirn
Brian Skies (1):
Lil Uzi Vert
Sondam (1):
Nero Cain
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Vecna (1):
CloudKicker

Not Voting (3):

Last edited by Nahdia on Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8438 (isolation #159) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Shalom aleichem, Elbirn.

Now seeking replacement for Elbirn.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8441 (isolation #160) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Nahdia »

TheRealGin-N-Tonic replaces Elbirn.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8451 (isolation #161) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.15

Caesar Wills It (5):
Maxous (2):
NoticeMeSenpai, Alisae
Vecna (2):
Caesar Wills It, Sondam
CloudKicker (1):
Yuri
Nero Cain (1):
MathBlade
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Brian Skies (1):
Lil Uzi Vert
Sondam (1):
Nero Cain
Alisae (1):
Maxous
NoticeMeSenpai (1):
CloudKicker

Not Voting (1):
davesaz

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8669 (isolation #162) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:03 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.16

Caesar Wills It (5):
Creature, nancy, Leonshade, CloudKicker, MathBlade
Maxous (2):
NoticeMeSenpai, Alisae
Vecna (2):
Caesar Wills It, Sondam
CloudKicker (2):
Yuri, Maxous
Brian Skies (1):
Lil Uzi Vert
Sondam (1):
Nero Cain

Not Voting (4):
davesaz, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Brian Skies, Vecna

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8703 (isolation #163) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.17

Caesar Wills It (5):
CloudKicker (3):
Yuri, Maxous, Lil Uzi Vert
Maxous (2):
NoticeMeSenpai, Alisae
Vecna (2):
Caesar Wills It, Sondam
Sondam (1):
Nero Cain

Not Voting (4):

Last edited by Nahdia on Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8775 (isolation #164) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.18

Caesar Wills It (5):
CloudKicker (3):
Yuri, Maxous, Lil Uzi Vert
Maxous (2):
NoticeMeSenpai, Alisae
Vecna (2):
Caesar Wills It, Sondam
Sondam (1):
Nero Cain

Not Voting (4):

Last edited by Nahdia on Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8851 (isolation #165) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.19

Caesar Wills It (5):
davesaz (3):
Alisae, Nero Cain, Lil Uzi Vert
CloudKicker (2):
Yuri, Maxous
Vecna (2):
Caesar Wills It, Sondam
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Nero Cain (1):
TheRealGin-N-Tonic

Not Voting (3):
davesaz, Brian Skies, Vecna

Last edited by Nahdia on Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8905 (isolation #166) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:17 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.20

Caesar Wills It (5):
davesaz (3):
Alisae, Nero Cain, Lil Uzi Vert
CloudKicker (2):
Yuri, Maxous
Vecna (2):
Caesar Wills It, Sondam
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Nero Cain (1):
TheRealGin-N-Tonic

Not Voting (3):
davesaz, Brian Skies, Vecna

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9018 (isolation #167) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.21

Caesar Wills It (5):
NoticeMeSenpai (3):
Vecna, Lil Uzi Vert, Nero Cain
CloudKicker (2):
Yuri, Maxous
Vecna (2):
Caesar Wills It, Sondam
davesaz (1):
Alisae
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Nero Cain (1):
TheRealGin-N-Tonic

Not Voting (2):
davesaz, Brian Skies

Yuri has been prodded.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9127 (isolation #168) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:26 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.22

Caesar Wills It (4):
Creature, Leonshade, MathBlade, Yuri
davesaz (4):
Alisae, Nero Cain, Brian Skies, Vecna
Vecna (2):
Caesar Wills It, Sondam
Maxous (2):
NoticeMeSenpai, CloudKicker
Nero Cain (2):
TheRealGin-N-Tonic, nancy
NoticeMeSenpai (1):
Lil Uzi Vert
CloudKicker (1):
Maxous

Not Voting (1):
davesaz

Just as a note, I'm very under the weather today so vote counts may be more infrequent than you've come to expect should activity be high. I'll do my best to keep up but I'm gonna be doing a lot of resting.
Last edited by Nahdia on Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9212 (isolation #169) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.23

davesaz (5):
Nero Cain, Brian Skies, Vecna, Leonshade, Creature
Nero Cain (3):
TheRealGin-N-Tonic, nancy, MathBlade
Vecna (2):
Caesar Wills It, Sondam
Caesar Wills It (1):
Yuri
CloudKicker (1):
Maxous
nancy (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Leonshade (1):
CloudKicker

Not Voting (3):
davesaz, Lil Uzi Vert, Alisae

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9251 (isolation #170) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:07 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.24

davesaz (5):
Nero Cain, Brian Skies, Vecna, Leonshade, Creature
Nero Cain (3):
TheRealGin-N-Tonic, nancy, MathBlade
Vecna (2):
Caesar Wills It, Sondam
Caesar Wills It (1):
Yuri
CloudKicker (1):
Maxous
nancy (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Leonshade (1):
CloudKicker

Not Voting (3):
davesaz, Lil Uzi Vert, Alisae

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9298 (isolation #171) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Nahdia »

Yuri has been prodded.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9427 (isolation #172) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.25

davesaz (5):
Nero Cain, Brian Skies, Vecna, Creature, Alisae
Nero Cain (2):
nancy, MathBlade
Vecna (2):
Caesar Wills It, Sondam
Caesar Wills It (1):
Yuri
CloudKicker (1):
Maxous
nancy (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Leonshade (1):
CloudKicker

Not Voting (4):
Lil Uzi Vert, davesaz, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Leonshade

Last edited by Nahdia on Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9555 (isolation #173) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:24 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.26

davesaz (3):
Nero Cain, Brian Skies, Creature
Nero Cain (2):
nancy, MathBlade
Leonshade (2):
CloudKicker, Caesar Wills It
Maxous (2):
Alisae, NoticeMeSenpai
Vecna (1):
Sondam
Caesar Wills It (1):
Yuri
CloudKicker (1):
Maxous
Sondam (1):
Vecna

Not Voting (4):
Lil Uzi Vert, davesaz, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Leonshade

Brian Skies has been prodded.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9753 (isolation #174) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:44 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.27

Sondam (4):
Vecna, Creature, Nero Cain, TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Nero Cain (2):
nancy, MathBlade
CloudKicker (2):
Maxous, Leonshade
davesaz (1):
Brian Skies
Leonshade (1):
CloudKicker
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Vecna (1):
Sondam
Caesar Wills It (1):
Yuri
nancy (1):
Alisae

Not Voting (3):
Lil Uzi Vert, davesaz, Caesar Wills It

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9804 (isolation #175) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.28

Sondam (6):
Vecna, Creature, Nero Cain, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Caesar Wills It, Brian Skies
Nero Cain (2):
nancy, MathBlade
CloudKicker (2):
Maxous, Leonshade
Leonshade (1):
CloudKicker
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Vecna (1):
Sondam
Caesar Wills It (1):
Yuri
nancy (1):
Alisae

Not Voting (2):
Lil Uzi Vert, davesaz

Last edited by Nahdia on Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9811 (isolation #176) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.29

Sondam (9):
Vecna, Creature, Nero Cain, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Caesar Wills It, Brian Skies, Leonshade, Sondam, Lil Uzi Vert

Nero Cain (2):
nancy, MathBlade
CloudKicker (1):
Maxous
Leonshade (1):
CloudKicker
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Caesar Wills It (1):
Yuri
nancy (1):
Alisae

Not Voting (1):
davesaz

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9812 (isolation #177) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Nahdia »

Sondam,
Civilization [Petra]
, has been lynched on Day 3.

Wonder construction PMs will be sent very shortly.

Night 3 has begun. Deadline for night actions (expired on 2017-03-12 11:36:05).
Last edited by Nahdia on Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9813 (isolation #178) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Yuri & TheRealGin-N-Tonic have requested replacement. I will put the deadline on hold until replacements are found.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9814 (isolation #179) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Nahdia »

KidAmn replaces Yuri.

Once a replacement for TheRealGin-N-Tonic is found, the night deadline will resume with 24 hours until Day 4 is set to begin.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9815 (isolation #180) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Nahdia »

Gorkington replaces TheRealGin-N-Tonic.

Day 4 will begin in (expired on 2017-03-12 11:36:05).

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9816 (isolation #181) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Nahdia »

Hi guys sorry for delay family matters are keeping me busy. Shouldn't be more than a couple hours before I can open the day. Thanks for your patience!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9817 (isolation #182) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Nahdia »

No one has died during Night 3.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9818 (isolation #183) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Nahdia »

New powers call forth, from the barrel of muskets to the flowers of fire in the sky. Even the quiet words on the newly printed pages hold great changes within. The world, once so vast and mysterious, has grown smaller and more familiar. Yet, there are always questions to be answered, faiths to be tested, and national identities to be formed.

The following wonders are available for construction during the Renaissance Era. Please submit build requests privately via PM.
Due to the effects of Natural Heritage Sites, wonders presented during the Medieval Era may be built as well.

Great Zimbabwe
Upon construction, you may immediately create a neighborhood with day & night chat consisting of three members, including yourself. Each night, you may choose to protect one player in the Great Zimbabwe neighborhood from a single kill attempt.
Forbidden Palace
If built by town, at any time during the day, you may call upon the moderator to publicly confirm your alignment. If built by non-town, once per game during the day phase, you may target a single player to make any build request they submit for that day automatically fail.
Leaning Tower
Each night, you may target a player to cause all of their actions that night phase to fail.
Red Fort
Each night, you will learn the identity of any and all players who have visited you.

Historical Monuments
  • Yae
    : In addition to flipping with any wonder they have built, all death scenes going forward will include information about all of a player's failed build requests.
  • Nay
Last edited by Nahdia on Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9819 (isolation #184) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Nahdia »

Resolution Vote 4.00

Yae (0):

Nay (0):

Not Voting (16):
Alisae, Nero Cain, KidAmn, MathBlade, Leonshade, Gorkington, Creature, Brian Skies, Caesar Wills It, Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, CloudKicker, davesaz, Maxous, NoticeMeSenpai, nancy

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 to pass a resolution by majority.
Resolution deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-19 13:41:51), at which point the resolution will be decided via plurality.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9962 (isolation #185) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Nahdia »

sorry for lack of VC's i'm super busy today will make one now!!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9974 (isolation #186) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Resolution Vote 4.01
(Day 4 Final)

Yae (9):
KidAmn, Caesar Wills It, Alisae, Maxous, nancy, MathBlade, CloudKicker, Creature, Lil Uzi Vert
Nay (1):
Leonshade
Not Voting (6):
Nero Cain, Gorkington, Brian Skies, Vecna, davesaz, NoticeMeSenpai

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 to pass a resolution by majority.
Resolution deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-19 13:41:51), at which point the resolution will be decided via plurality.

Historical Monuments has passed!

Flips will now contain information pertaining to a slot's failed build requests.
Last edited by Nahdia on Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9975 (isolation #187) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 4.00

Not Voting (16):
Alisae, Nero Cain, KidAmn, MathBlade, Leonshade, Gorkington, Creature, Brian Skies, Caesar Wills It, Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, CloudKicker, davesaz, Maxous, NoticeMeSenpai, nancy

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-26 13:41:51), at which point at which point we will default to no lynch.
Last edited by Nahdia on Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #10067 (isolation #188) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 4.01

Leonshade (1):
CloudKicker
nancy (1):
Alisae
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
nancy

Not Voting (13):
Nero Cain, KidAmn, MathBlade, Leonshade, Gorkington, Creature, Brian Skies, Caesar Wills It, Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, davesaz, Maxous, NoticeMeSenpai

Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-26 13:41:51), at which point at which point we will default to no lynch.
Last edited by Nahdia on Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #10127 (isolation #189) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 4.02

Leonshade (2):
CloudKicker, Brian Skies
nancy (2):
Alisae, Nero Cain
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
nancy

Not Voting (11):
KidAmn, MathBlade, Leonshade, Gorkington, Creature, Caesar Wills It, Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, davesaz, Maxous, NoticeMeSenpai

Last edited by Nahdia on Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #10245 (isolation #190) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:16 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 4.03

Leonshade (3):
CloudKicker, Brian Skies, Vecna
Lil Uzi Vert (3):
Nero Cain, Alisae, MathBlade
MathBlade (1):
nancy

Not Voting (9):
KidAmn, Leonshade, Gorkington, Creature, Caesar Wills It, Lil Uzi Vert, davesaz, Maxous, NoticeMeSenpai

In post 10224, Vecna wrote:
Call GM - If you get doc-saved, would you get a notification that you were saved from a kill?
No.
In post 10228, Vecna wrote:
Call GM - if the person performing the scum factional kill is roleblocked, will it stop the factional kill altogether, or will another person perform the kill meaning it will still happen?
Only one person performs any given factional action; roleblocking them would stop the factional kill.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #10267 (isolation #191) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Nahdia »

Hmmmm...

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #10309 (isolation #192) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 4.04

Leonshade (3):
CloudKicker, Brian Skies, Vecna
Lil Uzi Vert (3):
Nero Cain, Alisae, MathBlade
MathBlade (1):
nancy
Gorkington (1):
Leonshade

Not Voting (8):
KidAmn, Gorkington, Creature, Caesar Wills It, Lil Uzi Vert, davesaz, Maxous, NoticeMeSenpai

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #10315 (isolation #193) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Just to be clear so you don't waste your time; Transcend is never welcome in any of my games ever under any condition.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #10360 (isolation #194) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:50 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 4.05

Leonshade (3):
CloudKicker, Brian Skies, nancy
Lil Uzi Vert (2):
Alisae, MathBlade
Gorkington (2):
Leonshade, Vecna
nancy (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
davesaz (1):
Nero Cain

Not Voting (7):
KidAmn, Gorkington, Creature, Caesar Wills It, Lil Uzi Vert, davesaz, Maxous

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #10400 (isolation #195) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 4.06

Gorkington (3):
Leonshade, Vecna, MathBlade
Leonshade (2):
CloudKicker, Brian Skies
Lil Uzi Vert (2):
Alisae, nancy
nancy (2):
NoticeMeSenpai, Lil Uzi Vert
davesaz (1):
Nero Cain

Not Voting (6):
KidAmn, Gorkington, Creature, Caesar Wills It, davesaz, Maxous

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #10534 (isolation #196) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 4.07

Gorkington (5):
Leonshade, Vecna, MathBlade, Lil Uzi Vert, Creature
Leonshade (3):
CloudKicker, Brian Skies, Alisae
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
nancy
nancy (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Alisae (1):
Nero Cain

Not Voting (5):
KidAmn, Gorkington, Caesar Wills It, davesaz, Maxous

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #10575 (isolation #197) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:19 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 4.08

Gorkington (5):
Leonshade, Vecna, MathBlade, Lil Uzi Vert, Creature
Leonshade (2):
CloudKicker, Brian Skies
KidAmn (1):
Alisae
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
nancy
nancy (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Alisae (1):
Nero Cain

Not Voting (5):
KidAmn, Gorkington, Caesar Wills It, davesaz, Maxous

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #10655 (isolation #198) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:41 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 4.09

Gorkington (7):
Leonshade, Vecna, MathBlade, Lil Uzi Vert, Creature, davesaz, Nero Cain
Leonshade (3):
CloudKicker, Brian Skies, NoticeMeSenpai
KidAmn (1):
Alisae
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
nancy
davesaz (1):
Maxous

Not Voting (3):
KidAmn, Gorkington, Caesar Wills It

Last edited by Nahdia on Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #10693 (isolation #199) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:13 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 10687, Alisae wrote:VOTE: KidAmn
I thought this was legit where my vote was.
It is i'm just terrible at votecounts.

Fixed.

-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”