TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:42 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

So if either of us could be lying knowing either of us could have fake claims ready, the point of asking is?
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Could
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why are you so resistant to it?
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:45 am

neighborhoods are potentially one of the greatest weapons when used by either alignment. Two town and you got yourself a town weapon but a town/scum and you're begging to be manipulated behind the scenes.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yes, your point being?
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 860, SirCakez wrote:
In post 796, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 588, SirCakez wrote:I mean we basically know nothing about what YOU think. Give some content.
Does this look like Town talking to a scum read to you? Sir Cakez’s vote was on Aella at this point. Looks very much like “Be more Town” to a partner.
I can see where your other parts of your read on me come from but this is bogus. I have literally never seen scum perform a "psst psst be more town" kind of post in thread and I'm pretty sure that means you haven't either. It's just a bogus scumtell, like AtE.
This is true, the "coaching" tell is largely useless, I tried to use it early on after my return from hiatus yet never caught scum with it. Pre-flip associative tells don't work.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:47 am

I don't fucking trust you, that's my point. Your start in the game was absolute shit and you pushed things that made not one iota of sense and you expect me to trust you.

No, that's fucking stupid.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I've called two partners by their interaction day 1, let me find the game
Ælla Was Spine
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Ælla Was Spine »

He's Not Mafia why wouldn't you trust him
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

What if I flavour claim first?
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:49 am

Post by eagerSnake »

Are you Greta or Handel?
Ælla Was Spine
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Ælla Was Spine »

Yeah

How do you guys feel about lynching MoI today
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:53 am

Post by eagerSnake »

I wouldn't feel too strongly either way.
If he flipped town I'd be shooting a wagoner though
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:54 am

Post by eagerSnake »

Btw guys Aella is town as fucj so get off that shit
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:54 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 869, Leonshade wrote:Gin is the first townread I had, without checking I'm pretty sure I expressed it within my first few posts. Where have I claimed that I'm backing off because of Snake's meta? I started having doubts because I'm not sure the weird CC-gambit, more specifically bringing attention to it when no one noticed, doesn't make much sense for scum.
So you are saying you identified Gin pretty much immediately and haven’t had any reason at all to even think about that read?

Here is you said on the RS matter …
In post 869, Leonshade wrote:"Quite possibly" scum? I'm quite possibly scum every game, do you think my claim increases the chances of me being scum? No one has claimed that my claim makes me town (well, Vifam did, but that was about my decision to claim, not the thing I'm claiming), so it's not like you're refuting some false notion.
Of course I think it increases the chances you are scum. I would not have brought it up if I didn’t. Given TTH’s Mod history the way you claimed said knowledge slots to a similar style role. Is it damning? By no means. You aren’t my top scum read currently which is why I am not voting you. But that claim alone put you on my radar and made me look more closely at your posting in my re-read.
In post 869, Leonshade wrote:I didn't even realize town faction was called "loyal to Spyro" until you mentioned it.
So let me be clear on this – you read you Role PM closely enough to know that Spyro was confirmed to be in the game to you but not closely enough to notice the Town wincon which specificly states that Town is “Loyal to Spyro”? And likewise missed completely?

--
In post 866, Ælla Was Spine wrote:How is Cakez asking me to provide more content a scumtell? Gin asked the same thing of me, so did Snake. @MoI

- Vifam
Of course neither Snake or Gin were actively voting you (which is an indication of a scum-read) when they posted those interests like SirCakez was. Did you purposefully miss the nuance there?

--
In post 874, Not_Mafia wrote:More likely scum has a list of fakeclaims with no knowledge of my flavour
So you think TTH would Mod a game that made it trivially easy to catch a member of the scum team through not making sure they could match flavor in a Neighborhood logically?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:07 pm

In post 889, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Here is you said on the RS matter …
Apparently I lost a paragraph in my last post … anyway here is what was supposed to be right after the above text …
In post 781, Leonshade wrote:Yesterday jumbled my scumreads, so that's it for my reads list right now. Gun to my head RS is still scum, but if people with meta are saying this is their usual playstyle, I need to take a closer look at the slot.
So this is the “transitioning” I talked about – saying “RS is still a scum read but other players have meta so I need to re-read”. I don’t personally give two shakes of a dragon’s tail of players (specifically Eager) say “I’ve played with both these people as Town and this is it”. That’s complete half-assed meta and nto worth me even factoring into my own reads.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Ælla Was Spine
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Ælla Was Spine »

In post 887, eagerSnake wrote:I wouldn't feel too strongly either way.
If he flipped town I'd be shooting a wagoner though
His play feels off, like he's forcing a lot of what he's saying. I felt like this when he had that convo with E&A earlier and his read on Leon gives off a similar vibe.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:09 pm

In post 891, Ælla Was Spine wrote:His play feels off, like he's forcing a lot of what he's saying. I felt like this when he had that convo with E&A earlier and his read on Leon gives off a similar vibe.
Oh it "feels" off and is "forced".

Yeah, I'm very happy with my SirCakez / Aella reads as partners.

eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

Aella ain't scum get off that
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:12 pm

In post 893, eagerSnake wrote:Aella ain't scum get off that
Eager just because you are the claimed Vig doesn't mean I'm going to follow your reads like a little lost dragonwhelp. Ain't happening. You probably should come to grips with that sooner rather than later.

eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

Just saying he ain't scum and I advise to get off that

Your choice whether or not you listen to that
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 863, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 857, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Can someone tell me the benefit of telling not Mafia my flavor in the neighborhood chat when I told him I won't use it unless I can use it as a masonry?
No. So specifically he’s asking you to spill flavor in the Neighborhood despite his “Down with Hoods” stance in the actual thread?

--
In post 860, SirCakez wrote:I can see where your other parts of your read on me come from but this is bogus. I have literally never seen scum perform a "psst psst be more town" kind of post in thread and I'm pretty sure that means you haven't either. It's just a bogus scumtell, like AtE.
So you just want to shuffle to the side the fact that you were not approaching Aella in that post like a Town player would approach an actual scum-read? Ok.
???
Asking a scumread to give something to better evaluate them on isn't town behavior? TIL
In post 886, Ælla Was Spine wrote:Yeah

How do you guys feel about lynching MoI today
It would be a total tossup
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Ælla Was Spine
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Ælla Was Spine »

In post 892, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 891, Ælla Was Spine wrote:His play feels off, like he's forcing a lot of what he's saying. I felt like this when he had that convo with E&A earlier and his read on Leon gives off a similar vibe.
Oh it "feels" off and is "forced".

Yeah, I'm very happy with my SirCakez / Aella reads as partners.
Is that the only reason you scumread me? Honestly "If Cakez flip scum Aella is scum" based off that short exchange we had is a pretty weak argument
Ælla Was Spine
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Ælla Was Spine »

Also I don't see how Cakez voting me changes anything, I don't see how him asking for more content can't come from town. I really don't understand your point with that one
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 889, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 869, Leonshade wrote:Gin is the first townread I had, without checking I'm pretty sure I expressed it within my first few posts. Where have I claimed that I'm backing off because of Snake's meta? I started having doubts because I'm not sure the weird CC-gambit, more specifically bringing attention to it when no one noticed, doesn't make much sense for scum.
So you are saying you identified Gin pretty much immediately and haven’t had any reason at all to even think about that read?

Here is you said on the RS matter …
Yes. Do you find that hard to believe?

I assume you meant to add a quote here? P-edit: You did.
In post 869, Leonshade wrote:"Quite possibly" scum? I'm quite possibly scum every game, do you think my claim increases the chances of me being scum? No one has claimed that my claim makes me town (well, Vifam did, but that was about my decision to claim, not the thing I'm claiming), so it's not like you're refuting some false notion.
Of course I think it increases the chances you are scum. I would not have brought it up if I didn’t. Given TTH’s Mod history the way you claimed said knowledge slots to a similar style role. Is it damning? By no means. You aren’t my top scum read currently which is why I am not voting you. But that claim alone put you on my radar and made me look more closely at your posting in my re-read.
Hmm, okay then.
In post 869, Leonshade wrote:I didn't even realize town faction was called "loyal to Spyro" until you mentioned it.
So let me be clear on this – you read you Role PM closely enough to know that Spyro was confirmed to be in the game to you but not closely enough to notice the Town wincon which specificly states that Town is “Loyal to Spyro”? And likewise missed completely?
One is part of my role, the other is part of the wincon which is usually generic. I forgot because it's not important information, I'm sure I'm not the only one. Same with post 2.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”