Mini 1875: Pine's Death Trap Post Game - Town win!

Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Akarin »

/confirm
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Akarin »

I'm sorry the dog is bullying you but please don't cry!
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by Akarin »

Sorry, I got distracted by real life. Going to sleep now but I didn't forget about this game! I'll catch up and post tomorrow afternoon.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Akarin »

VOTE: Vifam

I was part way through catching up when that stupid hammer came down. Just after reading about how Vifam didn't want to lynch either RC or Gerry.

My other scumread is Rautherdir.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:16 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 808, Keyser Söze wrote:There are 3 players I will NOT be voting today:

RadiantCowbells
Vifam
Transcend

I refuse to believe they are obv-scum.

Their anti-town/scummy actions on D1 made me want to replace out.
People must remember this a team game. I do not respect selfish players.
I could spend all of D2 attacking their play but it's too easy work (however, I will express my position on all three players before moving on).
My only interactions with them today will be to find scum in the remaining pool (Grendel, Akarin, Rautherdir, JarJarDrinks, Lil Uzi Vert, Cooperative Sheep, mattblackguy).
So you're forming a town bloc based on people you think are anti-town?
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Akarin »

It's been a couple days and I forgot some stuff, but I think it was mostly unvoting for me without voting for someone else even though the only reason to initially vote for me was that I hadn't posted, and calling it SvT or TvS but they weren't sure which and saying they wanted more people to talk about it when it looked TvT.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Akarin »

The RC vs Gerry thing. Wasn't he?
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 389, Rautherdir wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:At least Rauth has more meat to chew on now...
Yep. I wish more people were talking because I think gerryoat/RC is SvT or TvS. Right now I lean towards RC being town and gerryoat being scum, but I'll read over the game again just to be sure before voting.

UNVOTE: Akarin, she'll get prodded soon anyways...
This post
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Akarin »

It doesn't read like it was SvT. And I thought a lot of people were voting Gerry based on a townread on RC. I think scum were pushing that. And he didn't vote here, while pushing the narrative that there was scum involved.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 838, Vifam wrote:Seeing as Gerry got lynched most people seemed to think it was a SvT situation there
So at what point did you decide Gerry was scum after all?
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:35 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 830, Transcend wrote:oh hey akarin is scum
Sorry, if I go back to not posting will you townread me?
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 842, Vifam wrote:I just did it cuz Transcend dared me to
And yet Gerry got lynched because most people thought he was scum?
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Akarin »

I come in and vote Vifam.

Vifam argues with me for a bunch of posts about the one other read I have without talking about herself.

Vifam votes me over the other read.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Akarin »

I was scumreading you before you hammered. The hammer just seals it.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Akarin »

That's what I was talking about earlier. And I got prodded on Day 1 (after I'd posted saying I'd catch up and post, so that didn't prevent a prod) then I was reading the thread when you hammered it. I was already prodded and reading the thread at that point, why are you saying I just rolled in here now?
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Akarin »

I'm annoyed because I was frantically trying to catch up before you hammered and I was paying attention and trying to get reads. But I don't remember all of that now because I never had a chance to post it.

And if I were scum, why would I come in here now and just jump on some random wagon like you're saying I'm doing? Wouldn't I have had like 3 days to plan out some good way to enter the game and not immediately get suspected?

Your argument doesn't make any sense.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 854, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 831, Akarin wrote:So you're forming a town bloc based on people you think are anti-town?
From my experiences on MS, anti-town does not equal scum.

Are you lazy town or lazy scum?
My point isn't that anti-town = scum, it's that it seems weird to me that you're assuming anti-town = town.

Those are completely different things.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Akarin »

And why are you calling me lazy over that?

I didn't mean to not post Day 1. I thought I had plenty of time.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:52 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 503, Vifam wrote:I don't see how I've been wishy washy about Gerry, never said I was interested in lynching him or thought he was scum
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Akarin »

Everyone else already left your wagon.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Akarin »

Why are you making it out to be that the argument is that your hammer was anti-town. I mean it was, but I never said that's why I'm voting for you.

It was a scummy hammer, not just an anti-town hammer.

And you started by ignoring that and attacking my other read to discredit me, then moved on to saying I was just sheeping what everyone else is doing without having reasons for it.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 865, Vifam wrote:You said you had a scumread on me before the hammer, what about my play before then was scummy to you?
It was the way you sheeped onto the Grendel wagon for no reason, then commented that you didn't notice he was so close to a lynch after Gerry and RC commented on it without unvoting. But at that point in the day it was less of a read that Rautherdir for me.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 994, Vifam wrote:What happened to Akarin
It was Sunday and I was fighting a head cold. Weekday afternoons are my active time.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 885, Grendel wrote:
In post 856, Akarin wrote:I'm annoyed because I was frantically trying to catch up before you hammered and I was paying attention and trying to get reads. But I don't remember all of that now because I never had a chance to post it.

And if I were scum, why would I come in here now and just jump on some random wagon like you're saying I'm doing? Wouldn't I have had like 3 days to plan out some good way to enter the game and not immediately get suspected?

Your argument doesn't make any sense.
The second point is just straight bad, b/c to acknowledge that you would do "x", or "y" as scum rather then "z" means that you are self aware enough to do just that to subvert what you'd do as scum.

The only instance I'd buy that is if what a player did really _would_ hurt their chances to win as scum, or if somebody else came to that conclusion.

Posting earlier then you'd perceive scum!you doing is not that.
That's not at all what I said. I wasn't saying I posted earlier than I would have as scum, I'm saying that if my reasoning is so poorly thought out that it's going to immediately get a wagon on me, why wouldn't I have run that by my scumbuddies during the night instead of coming in with what Vifam is claiming is both poor, lazy reasoning and a plot to get her lynched.

"You'd have known that as town you would come in here and vote for Vifam in such a way that people would want to vote for you, so you did that as scum," isn't very good reasoning. Especially considering the only person I've played with before in this game is Alisae and they're dead.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 892, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: I don't really see the problem here. He decided his vote on you wasn't doing any good and wanted to be sure of his first impressions of both players. Seems reasonable considering the length and intensity of the back and forth between the two.
The problem is that the vote wasn't doing any good, but they just unvoted rather than voting anywhere. It wasn't doing
more
good being on no one, and I had done literally nothing at all to warrant any change. Committing to one stance or another would have been good, but fanning the flames with "this doesn't seem like town vs. town" but not committing to anything is pretty scummy.

Besides which, it really does look pretty town on town, and Vifam is both arguing that well it must have looked scum on town to a lot of people because Gerry got lynched, but at the same time, Vifam didn't suspect or want to lynch Gerry.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 894, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 847, Akarin wrote:I come in and vote Vifam.

Vifam argues with me for a bunch of posts about the one other read I have without talking about herself.

Vifam votes me over the other read.
This reeks of bull. What else was Vifam supposed to have said in regards to why he hammered Gerry? Why can't he focus and talk to you about two things at once?
My problem is that it's like Vifam knows OMGUS looks scummy, but they want a wagon on me and to discredit me, so they attack the other read for a bunch of posts before placing the OMGUS vote.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 899, RadiantCowbells wrote:Fuck off I just read that slot and Akarin is town. I will vote you again if you keep pushing it.
What caused you to go from "almost purely null" to "I'll vote you for pushing town"?
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 919, Vifam wrote:
In post 917, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 913, Vifam wrote:It doesn't really make sense because how is Rauth thinking Gerry vs RC is SvT at that point in the game scummy? A few other players did and she doesn't get on anyone else for it.
It's not scummy to think that there may be scum in our 1v1. What is scummy is sitting there being yeah there's definitely a scum in there but I don't really have any coherent thoughts about who it is but hey look at that juicy 1v1 there's bound to be some scum in there let's lynch them.

AFAIR no one else was that vague. A ton of people said 'Hey I think that's TvS and that Gerry is scum here', a few people said it's TvT, but Rautherdir was the only one who was totally blase and just like YEAH THERE'S SCUM IN THAT JUICY 1v1 RIPE FOR THE MISLYNCH PICKINGS.
Yeah okay, that makes more sense than what she was saying tho
Except this is exactly what I was trying to say.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 932, Vifam wrote:Idk I thought the way Rauth reacted to his wagon on D1 was town, he is ignoring the wagon on Matt though which I dont really like
You've said this a few times, but what specifically about the D1 reaction gives you such a town read?
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 963, JarJarDrinks wrote:It doesn't really make sense that his first reaction to Gerrys flip is that RC was reaction testing. Like shouldn't he have considered that RC was scum that got caught fakeclaiming? Especially considering that he soon starting pushing RC-scum soon after.

RC scum still makes more sense. But Town RC/Town Matt makes no sense.
What does this even mean? You're scumreading RC, but if RC is town, Matt is definitely scum, even though you're townreading Matt? And you have a problem with Transcend suspecting scum Matt but town RC, but your argument here is basically an argument for scum Matt, town RC?

Why should Town RC imply scum Matt?
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 966, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 965, RadiantCowbells wrote:Question JJD: if you can conceive of either of our slots being town and the either scum, then why can't you conceive of both of our slots being town?

Like if either one of our interactions could have been TvS there's no reason why they couldn't have both been and the whole situation being TvT.
I mean I don't think it's impossible for you both to be town. I just think it's ridiculous that transcend can rule BOTH of you out as scum.
That's not the argument you made though.

So why is that a ridiculous read from Transcend?
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 967, Rautherdir wrote:And Grendel, last game I ended up basically being confirmed town day 2. I was also making a complex move to try and catch scum off guard which required me to keep active.
So you were trying an advanced strategy to catch scum off guard by not helping town too much and looking scummy?
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 985, Cooperative Sheep wrote:
In post 963, JarJarDrinks wrote:Cause like look @ this first post of the day from Matt:
In post 683, mattblackguy wrote:VOTE: Vifam

RC, why didn't you reveal it was just a reaction test, and you weren't actually the cop yesterday?
It doesn't really make sense that his first reaction to Gerrys flip is that RC was reaction testing. Like shouldn't he have considered that RC was scum that got caught fakeclaiming? Especially considering that he soon starting pushing RC-scum soon after.

RC scum still makes more sense. But Town RC/Town Matt makes no sense.
This is a really good point, that I agree with - I'll move Matt into an acceptable lynch slot now.
Do you think the argument is good overall (i.e. about Transcend's reads), or just the point about Matt not considering that RC was scum fakeclaiming?
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 1005, Vifam wrote:VOTE: Transcend
So what exactly changed your mind in those couple posts?

And why Transcend in particular?
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 1011, JarJarDrinks wrote: The statement from Matt is scummy regardless. I've already said that the statement could come from scum matt even if RC is scum as well. But it makes way more sense for scum matt to make it about town RC.

And as I said later, It's not impossible for for them both to be town. My statement was directed @ trans and how terrible it was for him to be townreading the both of them.
Yeah, I can see why Matt's post is scummy, but that's not what I'm asking. You said later they could both be town. But exactly as you just said, you think it was terrible for Transcend to be townreading both of them. Which means you think that if RC is town, Matt should be more likely than average to be scum.

But nothing you've said explains that. Why do you think that?
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Akarin »

So if being more active got you universally townread, why didn't you want to do that here?
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Akarin »

Not that I should be one to talk about inactivity...
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Akarin »

Yes, that's an argument for scum Matt.

If RC flips scum, does that make Matt's response is townier?
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Akarin »

I feel like Keyser is daring Transcend to self-hammer here and I don't like it.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 1071, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1020, Akarin wrote:Yes, that's an argument for scum Matt.

If RC flips scum, does that make Matt's response is townier?
Yes, a little bit.
Why?

You keep hedging and repeating yourself without really explaining your logic.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 1072, JarJarDrinks wrote:Rauths reads list is pretty terrible. Everyone except trans and RC are some variation of null. Reeks of scum trying to keep his options open.
This I agree with though.

So if Jar Jar is scum, I don't think it's with Rautherdir. But I'm thinking one of them is.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Akarin »

So for people voting for Transcend, how many of you are policy voting, and how many of you think he's scum?
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #42) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Akarin »

2 days.

I'm not voting for Transcend, I really don't like this wagon.
I could go for Vifam, Jar Jar, or Rautherdir.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Akarin »

"Day 2 ends in 9 days..."
not "Day ends in 2 days."

I am the best at reading.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #44) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Akarin »

It
feels
like it's been a lot longer of a day than it has been.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #45) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 1167, Keyser Söze wrote:Why Rauth?

He called you town/town PR as a fact. Zero paranoia or doubt.
You never responded to RC's question, but where is this coming from?
In post 1038, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 990, Rautherdir wrote:RC is town PR.
Is that a fact or your belief?

"I think gerryoat/RC is SvT or TvS"

"I think I said I was sure it was TvS/SvT."

"I failed to take into account that Gerry could be a power-role."

Again, why did you NOT like gerry's reaction to RC's roleclaim on D1?
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #46) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Akarin »

RC, why did you decide to move your vote to Rautherdir when you did, rather than when you unvoted Transcend?
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #47) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 1170, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1151, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1150, JarJarDrinks wrote:UNVOTE:
By way of summary what was the nature of your scum-read of Transcend?
Already kinda answered this
In post 1097, JarJarDrinks wrote:It's a little of both. It's policy cause he's stubbornly refusing to play. But I also think it's scummy because I know he's capable of playing a solid game. If he'd start giving us real content, I'd probably move my vote.
So considering his play was anti-town and I know he's capable of much better, I lean scum on him.

So basically my vote was mainly to attempt to motivate him to start posting real content and if he didn't, I would have been happy to lynch him.

Looks like the replacement is already redeeming the slot w/ a vote on RC.

VOTE: RC
You're not actually answering the question. You weren't policy voting him, but you know he's capable of more, so you have a scum read on him and are voting for him, but didn't really want to lynch him and were just voting him to motivate him and would have moved your vote if he posted more and the replacement is town because they're trying?

That sounds exactly like a policy vote that you don't want to admit is a policy vote.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 1184, Keyser Söze wrote:What question?
In post 1168, RadiantCowbells wrote:Is this a joke because I can only omgus people?
I know that isn't a serious question but you didn't address what RC was getting at, which is why are you asking that/what do you mean?
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 1175, JarJarDrinks wrote:
Akarin
- slight scumlean. I feel like a lot of her questions directed @ me are designed to get me to scumread Matt and/or townread RC. Agree w/ her vif and rauth reads though.
I wasn't trying to get you to scumread Matt. I was pointing out that your reasoning doesn't make sense. You basically logic yourself into having a scumread on Matt, but then don't actually have one, and now are scumreading me for "trying to get you to have a scumread on Matt."

I'm pointing out that by your logic, you already
should
have a scumread on Matt, but you don't, you think Matt is town and RC is scum. And regardless of Matt, who honestly I'm not sure how I feel about,
that
is scummy.

It's not real logic, it's convenient reads and then logic made up to support them.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (isolation #50) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Akarin »

That said, Nancy's big post on RC is persuasive and she's almost definitely town, so I should probably go back and ISO RC. I'll try to get to that tomorrow I guess, although weekends can be weird for me.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (isolation #51) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Akarin »

In the meantime
VOTE: JarJarDrinks

I'm still happy with a Vifam or Rautherdir lynch, but I think I'm feeling this more right now.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #52) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Akarin »

This is basically a prod dodge, will post more on Monday, don't have much time today. Welcome to the game Fro99er.

Keyser, why is WIFOM on Vifam stronger than any actual reads you have that aren't PR claims or cop clears? Weren't you like solving the entire game based on how perfect your reads were earlier?
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (isolation #53) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Akarin »

I have no problem with lynching Jar Jar before I get caught up, but I think others should be given the time they want. Rautherdir, why are you wanting to lynch him in the next few hours?
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (isolation #54) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Akarin »

So mean.

Anyway, I'm not going to catch up until tomorrow.

Also, who died and made you RC?
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Akarin »

I'm catching up, now. Anyone want to go for the hattrick and just hammer somebody in the next half hour?
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 1798, Fro99er wrote:food for thought

RC and I have played together 3 times before. We were both town each of the 3 times (Refraction, AngryPigeon's with mollie and pie that was a shitfest...JarJar was in that game too, and Varsoon's with FA that was also a shitfest). All three times he scumread me despite me being town.

We are both town here. Consider the fact that RC doesn't know how to read me. At all.

That's not an attack on RC
. That's just a fact that he hasn't been able to read me correctly, period. The same thing is happening here. Just take into consideration he hasn't been able to figure me out.
This seems like it could be deliberately trying to get under RC's skin.

RC seems to be a very ego-driven player, and here Frogger is saying "this isn't an attack
but
RC can't read me at all, and is always wrong."

Later he admits that RC read him correctly after Day 2 in one of those games.

And it seems to me like when RC is worked up, they post a bunch and wind up doing less to steer town, but when they are calm they make a lot of good, rational points. RC is essentially confirmed town and is one of the main people pushing Frogger.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1923 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Akarin »

What if it's a Jar Jar, Matt, Frogger scumteam?
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Akarin »

Could we get a vote count please?
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Akarin »

In post 1898, Keyser Söze wrote:Only Rauth can call someone 100% town.
You t/clearing non-confirmed players and narrowing down the lynch pool only narrows our focus (anti-town).
Anyone is up for the lynch (including me) except for RC and Rauth.
Hard defending a player without an investigation just causes a distraction.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Akarin »

In post 1930, Keyser Söze wrote:Akarin, who did you want to half-hour hammer?
That was a thing called sarcasm. Every time I try to read this game when I have a bunch of pages to catch up on, someone hammers and ends the day.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”