TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

Considering that they haven't posted since Friday, we can come to the conclusion that my read hasn't changed
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
RagingSpammers
RagingSpammers
Goon
RagingSpammers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by RagingSpammers »

but why are you scumreading them again or is that in your ISO?
-Ali
Hydra between Alisae and CloudKicker
RagingSpammers
RagingSpammers
Goon
RagingSpammers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by RagingSpammers »

Like, right now I'm looking and I genuinely can't find it.
-Ali
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:34 pm

In post 167, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 155, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 152, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm pretty sure my RVS was the most self explanatory post in the RVS stage. First in spoilers it was labeled pre-game and then I said I RVS voted you because of your nom. What's the point in asking an essentially rhetorical question?
It's not rhetorical. There is not point to making an RVS post if there was already evidence in thread that at the time you thought justified a non-RVS vote. In fact you specifically went out of your way to say you were moving us from RVS.
Cry me a fucking river, loosen up, if you seriously think doing that is AI then spill it or I'm not engaging
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:35 pm

Context is that he never explained how it was AI, hence why I stopped engaging.
RagingSpammers
RagingSpammers
Goon
RagingSpammers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by RagingSpammers »

Ooooooooooh okay...
I thought there was more to it then that, but otherwise thankie!
We'll talk when there's more to talk about
-Ali
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:09 pm

Post by Leonshade »

ProHawk's ISO is worthy of pressure,
good find Gin
. It's tempting to scumread the timing of the replace out, but in reality replacements are NAI.

I'll catch up later today, I also need to re-read RS's ISO with an open mind.

Townreading Gin, Snake and E&A, leaning town on Flubbernugget.

Yesterday jumbled my scumreads, so that's it for my reads list right now. Gun to my head RS is still scum, but if people with meta are saying this is their usual playstyle, I need to take a closer look at the slot.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:49 am

Post by eagerSnake »

Yeah I can't take "their posts are off" as a way to scum read them.

Also "this is scum" is unacceptaple. I want to see a good case on RS if they're to get my vote today
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:43 am

Post by massive »

Hooooly cats you guys page 32 seriously? I'm on 14.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
RagingSpammers
RagingSpammers
Goon
RagingSpammers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:24 am

Post by RagingSpammers »

In post 781, Leonshade wrote:I'll catch up later today, I also need to re-read RS's ISO with an open mind.
You want to know what would really make this seem genuine?
An unvote.
You want to know why?
Becuase if it was genuine, you would have unvoted so that you could read my ISO with an open mind without having to worried about me getting hammered, because I'm currently at L-2. And then once having re-read, put your vote back on if you so desired.
VOTE: Leonshade
-Ali
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:24 am

Post by massive »

In post 612, SirCakez wrote:
In post 608, Ælla Was Spine wrote:I do think there's scum in MoI/Massive/Not_Mafia tho
This scumpool is kinda sketchy
There's a lurker who always lurks, a troll and an unreadable wallposter

Why are these three scum?
TBF I'm only a comparative lurker who always comparatively lurks. I'm sorry I can't word-vomit like some posters.

... or

was I the troll?
In post 632, Ælla Was Spine wrote: Massive's vote on RS didn't look too good to me either, like RS mentioned earlier
What exactly was "not too good" about it? It actually had reasons so ... did you disagree with those? Your vote on me is from RVS so no idea what you're trying to push here.

{ 26 }
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:34 am

Post by massive »

In post 662, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Generally you interact with what's going on. Ya know, real time interactions.
Yeah, not everyone plays this way.

{ 27 }

I feel like ProHawk is pretty easy to push here. You can't give him a hard time about making catch up posts (which, he should catch up, he's been busy he says) and then demand he interact real time (because, his only response is obviously going to be, I need to catch up, I've been busy) AND THEN shit on the only real-time interaction he can do. He feels forced to replace out and then this:
In post 679, eagerSnake wrote:VOTE: massive

Next?
Someone who is "mis-scumread" consistently early in the game pushing to lynch lurkers? COME ON SON
In post 687, RagingSpammers wrote: Cuz I want the dude to TALK to me instead of just sheeping onto my wagon really early.
LOOK OUT I also don't interact in real time a lot.

{ 28 }
RagingSpammers
RagingSpammers
Goon
RagingSpammers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:36 am

Post by RagingSpammers »

We're poking a lion and trying to get it to talk.
Is that a bad thing massive?
-Ali
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:42 am

Post by massive »

In post 759, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:He accused you of trying to not answer questions in 110 but 3 minutes later you made a post, 112, talking about exactly what about what he accused you of not doing.

Given that he made that post over a 100 posts after the event happened, if he was reading the thread then surely he wouldn't have missed that part.
In post 232, massive wrote: feels like just a little bit of condescending Jedi hand-waving "you want to stop having this conversation" out-of-game reference to appeal to some shared experience in the hopes that Gin would ease up.
That's not what I said. And 112 doesn't fix 110 from my perspective.
In post 760, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Other flaws is that he never explained what "The Fear" was when he was asked.
In post 134, massive wrote:
In post 44, RagingSpammers wrote:Theres also the elephan in the room that Rc is a good player and believing anyone can have a correct read on his alignement by the first post in rvs is just not happening
-CK
Cloud are you ... are you AFRAID of RC or something?
I don't know, this wasn't that hard, my ISO's not that long.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:43 am

Post by massive »

In post 787, RagingSpammers wrote:We're poking a lion and trying to get it to talk.
-Ali
I don't know? I understand engaging people but I imagine I could think of more townie ways to do it than "poking a lion."
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:45 am

Post by massive »

I'm caught up AMA
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:57 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 786, massive wrote:Someone who is "mis-scumread" consistently early in the game pushing to lynch lurkers? COME ON SON
I never said the L word

But it gets harder to read people the less they post, son. Votes can encourage posts
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:10 am

Post by massive »

It's unlikely to encourage me to post on the weekend. See: My sig.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:12 am

Post by eagerSnake »

But when you come back on Monday you will be encouraged!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:19 am

Post by massive »

I'm always encouraged, you don't need to vote for me for bad reasons.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:23 am

Post by eagerSnake »

What are your current scum reads?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:24 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

So Eager claiming Vigilante means that issue is going to self-resolve sooner rather than later. So he’s on the back burner in my re-read.

At this point Lycan’s general absence from thread and Vifam’s completely empty posting makes me think they might be scum happy to ride out the pressure on others. Given my read on Cakez fits relationally with how I’d expect scum partners to label each other when there isn’t pressure on either partner.

--
In post 707, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:The OP doesn't say so, only way for them to have day talk is with an encryptor flip
This is a Mini Theme game so this is false. Only Normal games require an Encryptor to have Daytalk if Daytalk is not mentioned in the rule-set.

--
In post 316, RagingSpammers wrote:You also know I can find tell the difference between scum pushing me and town pushing me.
-Ali
--

Sir Cakez’s posting at is scummy – weak to non-existent reasons to Town read certain players (RS, ProHawk being the worst read offenses) and complaints around “too many posts”.

Further posts look much more what I expect from Scum Cakez than Town Cakez. Cakez hates scum and the lack of engagement tends to show. also is a combination of sucking up to the slot and reasoning I see coming from scum not Town.

VOTE: SirCakez
In post 588, SirCakez wrote:I mean we basically know nothing about what YOU think. Give some content.
Does this look like Town talking to a scum read to you? Sir Cakez’s vote was on Aella at this point. Looks very much like “Be more Town” to a partner.

--
In post 510, Leonshade wrote:The only thing I'm confirmed is that Spyro is in this game, so I know it's not a fakeclaim. If flavor is linked to alignment, it's town. Don't want to vote a D1 vig claim regardless.
Oh … Leonshade might be scum as well. doesn’t dissuade me from that given that is probably the softest pool of Townreads you could have in the game-state and is careful to maintain distance from any solid scum-read.

--
In post 328, massive wrote:Leon what does scum-Magna look like?
Why are asking Leon this when you participated in Princess Bride Mafia (even if it was ever so briefly before we turbo-Executed you Day 1) and saw scum MoI first-hand?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:34 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

@MOI why you didn't mention my slot in your last post?

#Elsa
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:38 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 794, massive wrote:I'm always encouraged, you don't need to vote for me for bad reasons.
In post 792, massive wrote:It's unlikely to encourage me to post on the weekend. See: My sig.
In post 790, massive wrote:I'm caught up AMA
In post 789, massive wrote:
In post 787, RagingSpammers wrote:We're poking a lion and trying to get it to talk.
-Ali
I don't know? I understand engaging people but I imagine I could think of more townie ways to do it than "poking a lion."
In post 788, massive wrote:
In post 759, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:He accused you of trying to not answer questions in 110 but 3 minutes later you made a post, 112, talking about exactly what about what he accused you of not doing.

Given that he made that post over a 100 posts after the event happened, if he was reading the thread then surely he wouldn't have missed that part.
In post 232, massive wrote: feels like just a little bit of condescending Jedi hand-waving "you want to stop having this conversation" out-of-game reference to appeal to some shared experience in the hopes that Gin would ease up.
That's not what I said. And 112 doesn't fix 110 from my perspective.
In post 760, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Other flaws is that he never explained what "The Fear" was when he was asked.
In post 134, massive wrote:
In post 44, RagingSpammers wrote:Theres also the elephan in the room that Rc is a good player and believing anyone can have a correct read on his alignement by the first post in rvs is just not happening
-CK
Cloud are you ... are you AFRAID of RC or something?
I don't know, this wasn't that hard, my ISO's not that long.
In post 786, massive wrote:
In post 662, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Generally you interact with what's going on. Ya know, real time interactions.
Yeah, not everyone plays this way.

{ 27 }

I feel like ProHawk is pretty easy to push here. You can't give him a hard time about making catch up posts (which, he should catch up, he's been busy he says) and then demand he interact real time (because, his only response is obviously going to be, I need to catch up, I've been busy) AND THEN shit on the only real-time interaction he can do. He feels forced to replace out and then this:
In post 679, eagerSnake wrote:VOTE: massive

Next?
Someone who is "mis-scumread" consistently early in the game pushing to lynch lurkers? COME ON SON
In post 687, RagingSpammers wrote: Cuz I want the dude to TALK to me instead of just sheeping onto my wagon really early.
LOOK OUT I also don't interact in real time a lot.

{ 28 }
In post 785, massive wrote:
In post 612, SirCakez wrote:
In post 608, Ælla Was Spine wrote:I do think there's scum in MoI/Massive/Not_Mafia tho
This scumpool is kinda sketchy
There's a lurker who always lurks, a troll and an unreadable wallposter

Why are these three scum?
TBF I'm only a comparative lurker who always comparatively lurks. I'm sorry I can't word-vomit like some posters.

... or

was I the troll?
In post 632, Ælla Was Spine wrote: Massive's vote on RS didn't look too good to me either, like RS mentioned earlier
What exactly was "not too good" about it? It actually had reasons so ... did you disagree with those? Your vote on me is from RVS so no idea what you're trying to push here.

{ 26 }
In post 783, massive wrote:Hooooly cats you guys page 32 seriously? I'm on 14.
It bothers me that massive isn't really trying to push his reads
Ælla Was Spine
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:41 am

Post by Ælla Was Spine »

In post 796, MagnaofIllusion wrote:At this point Lycan’s general absence from thread and Vifam’s completely empty posting
lol im so sick of hearing this in every game

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”