Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

If you had no information why make a vote based on information?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Leonshade »

Hmm, I can relate to Gin's frustration in his interactions with RS on page 5. That was painful to read.

Gonna catch up tomorrow.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:08 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

In post 200, Not_Mafia wrote:If you had no information why make a vote based on information?
I'm going to cry
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Keep your chin up mate things will get better
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:11 am

No because cutting through your bulshit is about the same as cutting onions
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I don't like onions but I like the smell
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:15 am

WHY IS IT SCUMMY TO START PRODUCING ACTUAL CONTENT NF?
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:18 am

It is apparently scummy to base a serious vote out of what little information you already have in RVS to try and create actual discussion and have posts people can actually form opinions on.

Fuck me.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Actual content isn't based on no information
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

And ending RVS too early is bad and an excellent way to stall a game as scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Spine

Townreading Gin
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:24 am

In post 209, Not_Mafia wrote:And ending RVS too early is bad and an excellent way to stall a game as scum
VOTE: Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You will learn one day young padawan
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:45 am

Post by eagerSnake »

I'm surprised none have misidentified me as scum yet. Similarly, I am surprised no scum have faked a scum read on me yet.

I have many other thoughts and opinions, but nothing worth sharing yet.

-Snake
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Snake
RagingSpammers
RagingSpammers
Goon
RagingSpammers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:52 am

Post by RagingSpammers »

Spoiler: answer to magna
In post 138, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Gin
– Please explain something for me … why did you open with an RVS vote at and then proceed to “move out of RVS” with your vote on the hydra? RC posted his stupid “teehee, look at me I’m so clever” partner vote literally a minute after the game opened. You can’t tell me you missed it the first time around and if the intention was to get us out of RVS as quick as possible why post a pointless RVS vote?
In post 20, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Also blatant OMGUS but that's self explanatory to anyone reading this.
Which is not alignment indicative for RC. He does it regardless of Town or Scum.

--
In post 17, RagingSpammers wrote:He does that pretty much every gamestart for reactions like these
-CK
And he does it as scum.

And as town, my point was that it was NAI not towny

In post 30, RagingSpammers wrote:Theres 2 more hydras in play and 2 posted so far, so why me (us)

VOTE: greylion
-CK
Are you seriously asking for justification for an RVS vote?

his logic to vote me bogus, rvs or not

In post 37, RagingSpammers wrote:Theres way more info about elsa's alignement to be found by the content they produced than stupid rvs meta
-CK
Nope. Not a lick of anything they have posted so far is in any way alignment indicative. It is completely Null. Nothing there that isn’t trivially faked as scum.

i dont care about your opinion on what is ai or not, i can do that myself
In post 44, RagingSpammers wrote:Theres also the elephan in the room that Rc is a good player and believing anyone can have a correct read on his alignement by the first post in rvs is just not happening
-CK
Um, whut? You just said that you could discern Elsa’s alignment. Are you trying to say Gin can’t get a read on RC early but you can read Frozen early? Not buying it.

VOTE: Raging Spammers

I did rephrase that post, i meant to say that trying too hard to read into one-liner rvs post is not how you can read someone, i didnt say i could discern elsa alignement, i said the content she produced was much more telling of her alignement than the single post RC did, reread

Posts like read very much like scum who can’t easily justify their position and has to resort to going on the attack.

--
In post 27, Elsa and Anna wrote:Rc starts a lot of games accusing someone to be their scum partner to find a scum like you - attacking back ;)

pedit : Are you saying RC accusing their hydra partner as a joke and game starting with selfvote in RVS is scummy That much that you want Meta to reconsider?
Let’s play spot the contradiction. Ten points to whoever buzzes in first.
In post 58, Elsa and Anna wrote:>.>

<.<

I am a queen ...

#Elsa
Elsa started the movie as a Princess since her partners were (ever so briefly) alive.

Also – Disney Princesses does not apply only to Princesses but is the Disney nomenclature for all female leads.

If you want to be nitpicky at least be correct …
In post 79, Elsa and Anna wrote:Kindda famous in MS

-CK
Hydra between Alisae and CloudKicker
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:51 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 185, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Also not using the hood until I can treat it like a masonry
In post 190, Not_Mafia wrote:Fully read up, don't see myself moving my vote today, Gin's vote was garbage and I'd like to not have to deal with any neighbour wifom down the line
Ok, going to have to read up on TTH Neighbor history to get a better handle on this situation.

--
In post 215, RagingSpammers wrote:his logic to vote me bogus, rvs or not
Can we get more votes here please? Re-read and then look at this response.
In post 215, RagingSpammers wrote:I did rephrase that post, i meant to say that trying too hard to read into one-liner rvs post is not how you can read someone, i didnt say i could discern elsa alignement, i said the content she produced was much more telling of her alignement than the single post RC did, reread
And we also get “split the hairs” exact word lawyering bullshit. In you said there was “more information about Elsa’s alignment to be found in the content than stupid rvs meta”. And then at you basically say “all these posts are Town” (although not directly). Are you seriously saying you had not intention of calling the Frozen Twin hydra Town with those posts?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
RagingSpammers
RagingSpammers
Goon
RagingSpammers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:56 am

Post by RagingSpammers »

In post 216, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 185, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Also not using the hood until I can treat it like a masonry
In post 190, Not_Mafia wrote:Fully read up, don't see myself moving my vote today, Gin's vote was garbage and I'd like to not have to deal with any neighbour wifom down the line
Ok, going to have to read up on TTH Neighbor history to get a better handle on this situation.

--
In post 215, RagingSpammers wrote:his logic to vote me bogus, rvs or not
Can we get more votes here please? Re-read and then look at this response.
In post 215, RagingSpammers wrote:I did rephrase that post, i meant to say that trying too hard to read into one-liner rvs post is not how you can read someone, i didnt say i could discern elsa alignement, i said the content she produced was much more telling of her alignement than the single post RC did, reread
And we also get “split the hairs” exact word lawyering bullshit. In you said there was “more information about Elsa’s alignment to be found in the content than stupid rvs meta”. And then at you basically say “
all these posts are Town
” (although not directly). Are you seriously saying you had not intention of calling the Frozen Twin hydra Town with those posts?
That was my other head but yea, so far we think elsa is prob town
-CK
Hydra between Alisae and CloudKicker
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

In post 213, eagerSnake wrote:I'm surprised none have misidentified me as scum yet. Similarly, I am surprised no scum have faked a scum read on me yet.

-Snake
You get mislynched a lot D1 or something?

#Elsa
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:09 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 218, Elsa and Anna wrote:
In post 213, eagerSnake wrote:I'm surprised none have misidentified me as scum yet. Similarly, I am surprised no scum have faked a scum read on me yet.

-Snake
You get
mislynched
a lot D1 or something?

#Elsa
No. But usually at least get an RVS vote or someone claiming I'm scum. Neither happened. Surprising. Felt left out.

How do you know it'd be a mislynch?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:45 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 209, Not_Mafia wrote:And ending RVS too early is bad and an excellent way to stall a game as scum
Did it look like he was trying to stall the game? What was your point?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:48 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 219, eagerSnake wrote:

-Snake
You get
mislynched
a lot D1 or something?

#Elsa
No. But usually at least get an RVS vote or someone claiming I'm scum. Neither happened. Surprising. Felt left out.

That's not what she said...
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

In post 219, eagerSnake wrote:

-Snake
You get
mislynched
a lot D1 or something?

#Elsa

lane already picked it up but thats not what I said >.>

I asked if you have a meta of being hardly pushed and getting milynched early game or not?

if the answer is not this comment - out of nowhere - is so damn suspicious. why you ignored the whole game discussions to make a comment about how you are left out?

#Elsa
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:34 am

Post by eagerSnake »

I didn't ignore the game discussions; I took some notes. However, I also realized that my notes/reads are highly opinionated and unjustifiable as they are mostly feelings I have on certain things rather than justifiable facts.

I figured it best to leave that out of the thread for now. I'm trying a new thing where I don't excessively post (as I realized do that a lot), but rather wait until I have valuable stuff to post, so as to not make it a pain to flip through the thread. At the same time, I didn't want to get prodded.

&& Finally, the only reason I mentioned the mislynch thing is because my autocorrect highlighted the word and it happened to pique my interest.

If you have any qualms with any of this idea feel free to state them.

-Snake
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:01 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

MOD – Will be V/LA from 4:30pm EST today until Monday morning for my usual weekend V/LA

In post 216, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Ok, going to have to read up on TTH Neighbor history to get a better handle on this situation.
Having looked at TTH's history with Neighbors I think judging of any Neighbors should be 100% based on Dayplay and no "scum or not in the Neighborhood" role analysis.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”