Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

I didn't say that town vs scum have a clear dichotomy in whether or not they attack. What I am saying is that scum do it in a certain way.
Scum very frequently either blow the proportionality of what I am doing out of the water (similar to it being called an actual scumclaim in this game) or claim an unreasonably strong townread on me for it (despite knowing better).
Town rarely scumread or townread it outright and usually put it as null with a few outliers scumreading or townreading it but there's some decently strong townreads but not often true scumreads coming from town for it.
That said there ARE often unreasonably strong scumreads on me coming out of RVS just as a by default being RC tax and that could be getting conflated with our initial post to get that scumclaim BS.
Which all basically comes down to saying that it's not about what they do, it's about how they do it; which is my approach to mafia as a whole
So now it was just fluffery and not anything meant to be taken seriously?
Maybe, but how exactly are you expecting FA to know the difference? Do you think I skyped or imed her 'HEY I AM GOING TO VOTE YOU RIGHT AWAY FOR REACTIONS'?
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:25 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

Whether or not I specifically intended to scumhunt off of that the information that we received from it still stands. I legit don't understand why we're having this conversation.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:25 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

I'm pretty sure my RVS was the most self explanatory post in the RVS stage. First in spoilers it was labeled pre-game and then I said I RVS voted you because of your nom. What's the point in asking an essentially rhetorical question?
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:27 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

K I lied I can't find any games in that large ego But I'm sure they exist >.> - as I siad it will take exactly the same amount of effort for you to find a game like that

RC can you give them a game yourself?

RC always start RVS with a semi-joke thing like that to see reactions to it.

I was just using it to make a conversation with Gin

how is that confusing for you?

#Elsa
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:27 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

In post 152, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm pretty sure my RVS was the most self explanatory post in the RVS stage. First in spoilers it was labeled pre-game and then I said I RVS voted you because of your nom. What's the point in asking an essentially rhetorical question?
I was testing if you sincerely believe in the push you made or not.

#Elsa
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:29 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 152, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm pretty sure my RVS was the most self explanatory post in the RVS stage. First in spoilers it was labeled pre-game and then I said I RVS voted you because of your nom. What's the point in asking an essentially rhetorical question?
It's not rhetorical. There is not point to making an RVS post if there was already evidence in thread that at the time you thought justified a non-RVS vote. In fact you specifically went out of your way to say you were moving us from RVS.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

In post 149, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So now it was just fluffery and not anything meant to be taken seriously?
fluffery?!!!

it was serious

RC has that meta But Its not like 100% scum catcher and I beleive its NAI. I was making a conversation with Gin to see if they beleived the vote they put on us or were just trying hard scum by exaggerating my read on them

#Elsa
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:31 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 150, Elsa and Anna wrote:Maybe, but how exactly are you expecting FA to know the difference? Do you think I skyped or imed her 'HEY I AM GOING TO VOTE YOU RIGHT AWAY FOR REACTIONS'?
You do know you are a hydra right? You are one slot and this "Well my other head didn't know what I was doing" is irrelevant. Do you not have a hydra PT? If not that's basic fail on both your parts. If you do that renders this question moot.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Ælla Was Spine
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Ælla Was Spine »

Yeah I don't think anyone has a hydra PT setup yet, atleast we dont

- Vifam
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

In post 157, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 150, Elsa and Anna wrote:Maybe, but how exactly are you expecting FA to know the difference? Do you think I skyped or imed her 'HEY I AM GOING TO VOTE YOU RIGHT AWAY FOR REACTIONS'?
You do know you are a hydra right? You are one slot and this "Well my other head didn't know what I was doing" is irrelevant. Do you not have a hydra PT? If not that's basic fail on both your parts. If you do that renders this question moot.
We like using skype and I didn't check it yet today.

The game just started - are you accusing us for hydra dissonency for RC's RVS and me following it up?

what is your point?

#Elsa
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=66342

I started the game by saying I was going to refuse to scumhunt for reactions, got some super scummy reactions from Postie and BlueYoshi, and led 3 consecutive lynches on scum.
I'm actually not in RVS that often because I replace into so many games. There's also the just finished 1866 where I scumread Firebringer refusing to vote to draw with me and was correct.
I will vote you if you continue to press this line of reasoning. WHO GIVES A FUCK WHY I WAS DOING SHIT IF WE GOT USEFUL REACTIONS FROM IT.
Was it originally intended as serious scumhunting? nah not really. Did we get a sketchy reaction that I wanted to press? yes so I voted them and FA pushed them for it.
That's what you call teamwork. And no we don't need a hydra PT because we have so many other ways to communicate but there's no reason for me to fill her in on the juicy deetz of selfvoting.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

I mean RC made a vote

It was obviouly a RVS vote - RC style

omeone reacted bad so he voted him

I pushed that line of thinking to see whats going on

What are you trying to accuse us of?

#Elsa
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

that's someone*

My keyboard is shit >.>

#Elsa
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:38 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

What are you trying to accuse us of?
This is what it comes down to. What is the point that you are trying to make with regards to our interpreting my original intent with slightly varying degrees of seriousness?
Because if you can't come up with one and continue to press the line of reasoning as though it means something we will be voting you.
~Anna
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:38 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 86, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:It's like sometimes I can sit back and realize and admit I might be wrong about something
Is this what you are doing? Admiting that you were/are wrong?
Ælla Was Spine
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Ælla Was Spine »

My gut is saying Prohawk is town right now, I really like how he asked for evidence on RC's reaction tests the way he did. The way he went about it felt really authentic to me

- Vifam
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:43 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

Like if it's a playstyle concern whereby you don't want us to be two heads doing two different things you don't need to worry and it should be pretty clear from any of our hydra history that we mesh extremely well.
But if you're genuinely trying to say that it's scummy that FA thought I was being more serious when Gin's reaction made me immediately turn the vote serious then I don't know what to tell you.
~Anna

Wait what the fuck Vifam is doing game related stuff something is seriously wrong here. Vifam did you roll Jester this game?
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:45 am

In post 155, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
It's not rhetorical. There is not point to making an RVS post if there was already evidence in thread that at the time you thought justified a non-RVS vote. In fact you specifically went out of your way to say you were moving us from RVS.
Cry me a fucking river, loosen up, if you seriously think doing that is AI then spill it or I'm not engaging
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Ælla Was Spine
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:46 am

Post by Ælla Was Spine »

In post 166, Elsa and Anna wrote:Wait what the fuck Vifam is doing game related stuff something is seriously wrong here. Vifam did you roll Jester this game?
It ebbs and flows I guess

- Vifam
Ælla Was Spine
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Ælla Was Spine »

but tbh I haven't really read the the arguments between MoI/Gin/Elsa & Anna I've just kinda been looking at tem

- Vifam
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:49 am

In post 164, ProHawk wrote:
In post 86, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:It's like sometimes I can sit back and realize and admit I might be wrong about something
Is this what you are doing? Admiting that you were/are wrong?
Well considering I went from think E/A was cheeky scum to town lean, yeah that about sums it up
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:51 am

Post by lane0168 »

So many active players. I'm not used to this! I guess I'll just do my part by keeping up and jumping in when I think something was missed. Gin is the person I find myself agreeing with most here though. I'll start with that
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:54 am

My biggest weakness as town is I'm buddied really fucking easy. On mobile but go to my view topics and Micro Vanillish. I was IC and Pine led me to a loss so hard.

So with that being established, I'd like it if you actually tell me what you agree with or why you are okay with just going with whatever I said. I'm not accusing you of buddying I just get paranoid about these things.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:56 am

Post by massive »

In post 138, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 27, Elsa and Anna wrote:Rc starts a lot of games accusing someone to be their scum partner to find a scum like you - attacking back ;)

pedit : Are you saying RC accusing their hydra partner as a joke and game starting with selfvote in RVS is scummy That much that you want Meta to reconsider?
Let’s play spot the contradiction. Ten points to whoever buzzes in first.
OOH OOH OOH ME ME ME!

How can it be a legit way to try and catch a scum attacking back AND be a joke?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:58 am

Post by massive »

I don't get my ten points, do I.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”