mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:12 am

Post by mneme »

That was me. Ick; work crunch.

Pug seems to have a hard-on for me. Interesting.

Welcome, Kuribo. I'm afraid you're in a tough spot here.
Did I say too much?
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:00 am

Post by pablito »

Another one prodded
Sup, later.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:53 am

Post by Pug89 »

Things seemed to have slowed some since noms were announced. I already have a good idea of who I will vote for but I want to here from Kuribo first.
People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy. - Joss Whedon
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:54 am

Post by kuribo »

Early Warning Forecast:

Aside from myself, there's only one townie left--- that means that four of you are scum.

It also means that I will probably be lynched.

I can't get much of a read on Scruffs because he does seem genuinely town to me, and if I had been playing earlier, I'd have found FL scummy. I can guarantee to a degree that if Scruffs is mafia, his remaining scum partner is Elmo. Why? He already said he'd be lynching FL and using Elmo as his pawn. They both got rid of Kaleidescope early on, too. Either they're AD mafia and did some serious bussing, or they're PA mafia. I'd lean toward the latter. Scruffs did not vote for ryan, and ChaosOmega (before Elmo came along) tossed a meaningless vote onto ryan. Ryan's scumbudies are Scruffs and Elmo.

So that's two down, three counting me, three to go, and I need to figure out which of you is the last townie standing, because in all likelihood I'll be lynched. Here we go.

DragonsofSummer and Pug had nearly identical lists of who to nom. At the bottom of one another's lists, with FL and Mneme in reversed spots at 1 and 2. Pug also wanted to know why DoS deserved a nom. Could be one of those deals where it's too obvious to be the truth, but I think I'm on to something here.

That leaves Mneme, who I believe to be the remaining floater alongside myself.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:56 am

Post by kuribo »

Oh, also worth noting is that Scruffs was chosen by ryan as HoH.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:44 am

Post by Skruffs »

I was also chosen as HOH by KSc0pe. Do you think I'm part of both mafias?
Also: if I was AD with KSc0pe, why would I have vetoed Mneme?
If I was PA, why would I have vetoed Mneme (and risk elmo being put up)

If I was either, why would I have passed the veto to Mneme in the beginning of the game?

Considering everyone in the game wants Mneme out - why would I have spared her (or DOS for that matter) to put Elmo - wwho most everyone put in the middle of their list?

I'm actually glad that you are questioning my actions - that's healthy.

Why do you think FL avoided using the veto when two people he claimed to have thought were townie were nominated?

Veto:
I received it week one and passed it to
Pug
I received it from Faerie Lord last week.
I used it to spare Mneme from evicion last week (over KSc0pe), freeing up a slot for
Faerie Lord to be nominated in his place.

Nominations(received);
I was nominated by DOS week one alongside Distad(townie)
I was nominated by Pickem(townie) (by default) week 4(?) alongside farside(townie)

HOH:
I was given Hoh by Ryan(Passive Aggressive Scum) week three
I was given Hoh by KSc0pe(Alpha Dog Scum) this week

Nominations(given):
I nominated VRK(townie) and Faerie Lord in my first nomination
I nominated Faerie Lord and Elmo in my second nominations.

Saying that two people voted together to eliminate scum is a weak, case, but it IS a nice try.
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:23 am

Post by DragonsofSummer »

[/b]vote kuribo[/b] I don't have time to give my reasons right now, but I will post them later tonight.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:09 pm

Post by Elmo »

kuribo wrote:I can't get much of a read on Scruffs because he does seem genuinely town to me
I dislike playing semantics as much as the next muppet, but does that means you have a townie read or not much of a read? Or both, or what? I don't get how why you think he's scum, at the moment.
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:01 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I think it's interesting that Kuribo hasn't tried to scumhunt against Elmo. Unless he thinks Elmo is "also" a townie... so far his only suggestion about Elmo is that if I am scum, elmo is my partner.

However, what is Elmo if I am not scum? If I am townie, dose that make Elmo townie?
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:45 am

Post by kuribo »

Skruffs wrote: Considering everyone in the game wants Mneme out - why would I have spared her (or DOS for that matter) to put Elmo - wwho most everyone put in the middle of their list?
Because if Mneme is the last floater with me, it doesn't matter. Both scumgroups will know who the other two are. There's no point in hiding your actions anymore, it'll all come down to who gets the last HoH.

And the part about "not much of a read," I typed that while I was still reading. Forgot to go back and delete.

No, that doesn't make Elmo townie. I am town, therefore one of you is scum. However, because of the links I showed, I think you're both scum.

As for the voting patterns, it's simple--- scum lie, distance, bus, and so on. You could have had any number of reasons for voting Mneme. For one, you guys have failed to realize that you need more townies alive than you have--- Once the game gets down to two from each alliance, it's going to be a crapshoot.

"Everyone" wants Mneme out because everyone but me and Mneme are town, the rest of you are mafia. That's a non-argument, right there.

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:48 am

Post by Skruffs »

IT *IS* two alive from each alliance, and BOTH Alliances need to A) eliminate one person from the other alliance and then B) get HOH afterwards. That's when an alliance wins.

So if a mafiate is eliminated today, they want to either nominate their partner or a townie as hoh next week. nominating the other team as hoh ensures a loss for their own team.

I agree that mneme is more likely town than others : That is why I vetoed pug's nomination of Mneme yesterday, and why I Didn't nominate her today.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:08 am

Post by Pug89 »

Vote: Kuribo

FL's explanation for why he didn't use the veto didn't read right with me. That's not the only thing but it is the most recent.
I agree that mneme is more likely town than others
Why do think mneme is more likely town?
Pug also wanted to know why DoS deserved a nom.
Why is this scummy? I have yet to see a decent argument made against him.
People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy. - Joss Whedon
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:00 am

Post by pablito »

last voter was prodded
Sup, later.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:12 am

Post by Skruffs »

Kuribo - you are going to be evicted. Want to out your partner?
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:26 am

Post by mneme »

Yay, long weekend.

vote: kuribo
-- aside from it being a forgone conclusion, kuribo's buddying behavior doesn't give me a great feeling, nor does it erase the scummy vibes off his predecessors.
Did I say too much?
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:34 pm

Post by pablito »

Final Vote Count

kuribo (3)
: DragonsofSummer, Pug89, mneme
Elmo (0)
:

kuribo by a vote of 3-0, you have been evicted!

Before we reveal kuribo's alignment, let's remember that in order for the town to have a chance to win the game, both floaters must be alive to vanquish all other mafia since one mafia vs. one floater will lead to a mafia victory.

Therefore,
kuribo, floater, townie was lynched
!

The next Head of Household will be determined by a competition. Tonight's competition is called "Kingmaker". Each player controlled a chess knight piece on a small board. Each player would continue moving until he no longer had any other moves. The last one standing would win Head of Household. And the last one standing was...

mneme! kuribo chose him as the next HoH.

mneme is the next Head of Household
for cycle seven! This means that mneme cannot be eliminated this game cycle. Furthermore, he has the responsibility of nominating two players for eviction. The deadline for mneme's nominations will be exactly 7 days from now (extension due to holiday)

For future reference: Whoever is evicted at the final four will select a HoH from any the remaining three players (no restrictions). That HoH will be given time to select who he will unilaterally evict. Once that final vote is cast, we will learn who will win the game. If the final floater is evicted at that point, s/he will select who will win the game.

In other words, there are no ties in this game - should s/he be evicted, the final floater will select the winner (if both factions are equal in number). Also to clarify, I believe that only males have been playing in this game including past replacements.

Nomination Deadline: Wednesday December 2nd at 19:00 EST

Day 7 begins now!

Note: Any players that has not posted for 96 consecutive hours is eligible to be replaced without additional notice. I may still replace earlier than that if notice has been given. This has always been labelled as a speed game and requires one post every 48 hours minimum.
Sup, later.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:52 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Wow.

Well, I'm screwed.

I can't win, so you might as well nominate me.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:53 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Sorry, floaters.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:54 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Since I can't win, and you all know who is on your own scum teams, you guys want to illuminate me on which side is who, now? At least when I get eliminated, I can help one alliance win over the other.
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:38 am

Post by mneme »

*shrug* I can't win, so it doesn't really matter who I nominate.

nominate: Pug89 & Elmo

I think Pug89 is the play for today.
Did I say too much?
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:02 am

Post by pablito »

Current
Head of Household mneme
has nominated
Pug89
and
Elmo
for eviction!

The two other players (all except those listed above) must vote on who you would like to evict (lynch) from the Big Brother house. These two players must vote and you cannot unvote. Therefore be certain before you vote in thread. You get one chance to vote, and that is it. Failure to vote before deadline will result in modkill. Please do not "confirm" your vote. Whoever gains the most votes will be evicted. In the case of a tie, the current HoH mneme will cast the tiebreak vote.

Remember that if one mafia faction equals or outnumbers all others alive in the game, that mafia family will win the game.

Deadline for all votes is:
19:00 EDT 8th of January (Tue).
That is about 12 days from now. With 2 voters, it will take 2 to lynch. Feel free to vote early if necessary.

Instructions:

HoH
: Please remain active and post in thread.

Nominees
: Aside from defending yourself in thread, please PM me before deadline the name of the individual who you would like to become the next HoH in the case you are voted out this cycle.

Others: Please discuss the two nominees and post your vote in thread before the deadline.
Sup, later.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:11 am

Post by Skruffs »

Vote : Elmo
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:16 am

Post by Skruffs »

Seriously, though, why are you pretending?
You might as well be direct about it.

A, B <- scum team 1
C, D <- scum team 2
E <- townie

if A nominates C + D, then one of C/D is eliminated.
They can either nominate their partner as HOH (to ensure their partner makes it at least two more rounds), or nominate anyone else, which would result in their partner being eliminated.

So you guys may as well reveal who's actually aligned with who.

After C is eliminated, and noms D as HOH, D will nom either A/B or A/E, and if they nominate A/E, E is eliminated, and A's team wins.

WHat you shold have done, Mneme, was nominated me and someone from the other team, told me who your partner was, and I would have been eliminated, and nommed your partner to HOH. That would result in your win.

But you screwed up, and now the other team wins. :) congrats!
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:59 am

Post by mneme »

Skruffs: Nice one.

But in fact:

If I'm scum, my goal is to get a "real" win by eliminating someone from the other side. No advantage to eliminating a floater and hoping to float on their better graces. Nor is there an advantage in this case in revealing alliances to the other team -- best to keep them guessing.

If I'm town, I've lost. So no point in worrying about it; I'm down to metagame goals like "try to nom two people on the same team" or just nomming randomly. And as a metagame goal, I might as well play in this case exactly as if I'm scum -- because that's the only goal I can really play to, and see "keep 'em guessing" above.

As it turns out, I'm town (the only one who'd know I'm not is a floater, and I'm the only one left) -- but you'll see this once the voting is done.
Did I say too much?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:04 am

Post by Skruffs »

Well, town had a significantly depressed chance of winning, anyways, and with the floaters being modkilled and pickem or faerie lord, it's not like we had much of a chance anyways. :P It's my fault that two of them were eliminated, I apparently have a bad ability to have discerned scum from town in this situation. And scum seemed to be really good at picking who was townie out of the two.

my guess is that Mneme is the AD, and thus, pug is PA. Elmo is also PA, which means DOS is the last AD.

Anyone wanna confirm that? Mneme thinks pretending to be the townie will help him, somehow.

Also : Anyone want to confirm (and thus invalidate) any of the other 'powers' that haven't been used yet in the game?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”