T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:22 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 11, Andrius wrote:So question.
If nominations are through that form, do SECONDs even matter anymore? Are they needed?
In post 13, mastina wrote:While not needed, a second submission of the same nomination offers support for that candidate for the judges--a second opinion which elaborates on the first, gives a different perspective, and lets the judges know it wasn't just one person who thought this; at least another also supported the idea. So while not needed...if you actually believe in your nomination, if you actually want them to win, then seconding is a Very Good Idea.
As a judge, multiple nominations are points in favor of a nominee for me. I'd like to see more nominations overall. If 2 or 3 nominations per nominee were the norm instead of 1, I think that would make judging a lot easier for some of the judges. (that also means giving very specific reasons to back your nomination and not just saying 'they deserved it obviously')
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #570 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:27 am

Post by T-Bone »

Folks, this thread is for making Scummie nominations. Please make a new thread if you wish to discuss anything else.

If you wish to debate the nominations yourself, PM the Scummies account and apply to be a judge.

The more off topic this thread goes, the harder it is on the judges. Please keep that in mind.

Thank you.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”