LYNCH
):
Kop, Aubrey, KainTepes, Hawk
Kop (1):
Spade_Ace

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.[/area]

A prod has been sent to
Secret Agent Jin
If he does not respond within 2 to 3 days, Gamma Emerald will be keeping his spot.

Spade_Ace
has been lynched.
He was a
Rolecop
, aligned with the
Mafia

Here is a list of his special abilities.
Abilities
  • [Night Action]
    Investigate target player. You will be messaged their role in a private message. Investigating a Vanilla Townie or a Mafia Goon returns "Vanilla" regardless of alignment.

Night 3 starts.

Deadline in (expired on 2017-02-02 18:00:00)
Last edited by The MM on Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Waiting for the day I can come back and mod games.
The MM
The MM
Goon
The MM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:23 am

Post by The MM »

Day 4 starts.

It's just three of you left in the game. But neither town nor scum are ready to take a dirt nap just yet...

Votecount
Not Voting (3):
Aubrey, Hawk, Kop

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

Deadline in: (expired on 2017-02-12 21:30:00)

Accounting for the fact that this is the last day in the game whichever way,
the deadline has been shortened from the otherwise-expected 12 days.
Night recap!:

Crystalline Dagger
has been killed.
They were a
Vanilla Townie

KainTepes
has been lynched.
He was a
Vigilante
, aligned with the
Town
Here is a list of his unique abilities:
  • [Night Action]
    Shoot target player.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Hawk »

VOTE: Aubrey
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 376, Aubrey wrote:
In post 374, Aelin wrote:Do you scumread Spade Aubrey.
:/

I'm not inclined to vote him right now. Otherwise my vote would be on him.
In post 396, Aubrey wrote:
In post 394, Aelin wrote:On another note.
Aubrey what exactly is your read on Spades and why
I've already addressed this a bit.
In post 515, Aubrey wrote:You do realize pointing out anything that could resemble a power-role is not wise right?
In post 518, Aubrey wrote:
In post 517, Spade_Ace wrote:If she indeed is, then is it not better to know now than after she flips dead tmrw.
???
In post 920, Aubrey wrote:
In post 918, Aelin wrote: Aubrey do you actually have reads on Alisae or I at all or are you going to just skit around the 2 main wagons all day
:neutral:

Like seriously? I've been hounding Alisae all day. At this point every push you've made against me has been outlandish.
In post 971, Aubrey wrote:If we are worried about a no lynch the safest option would be to lynch Aelin... :roll:
UNVOTE: Aubrey
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Hawk »

Kop. It's Aubrey.

Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Kop »

I'm not voting yet. I'll read through tomorrow.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Aubrey »

Kop. It's Hawk.

VOTE: Hawk

--

I'll deal with this when i'm not at work.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Hawk »

I can't believe I trusted you this whole way Aubrey. I even had you like 100% town yesterday with me and KT. I was sold it was CD... ugh so blind.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1258, Hawk wrote:I can't believe I trusted you this whole way Aubrey. I even had you like 100% town yesterday with me and KT. I was sold it was CD... ugh so blind.

Tell me about it. I thought it was CD too.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1259, Aubrey wrote:
In post 1258, Hawk wrote:I can't believe I trusted you this whole way Aubrey. I even had you like 100% town yesterday with me and KT. I was sold it was CD... ugh so blind.

Tell me about it. I thought it was CD too.

I can only imagine how much you must be smiling on the other side of the screen you scummy bastard. You fucking pocketed me with all that help a newbie out stuff
Showing me how to use post tags and stuff. Even near the end reminding me there's a God damn wiki.

So you say you're town huh.

Why would I flip on Aelin d1 if I was scum? I could have just waited and had faith in Bang. What greater purpose does flipping to setup a hammer my own mafia serve me? Don't answer this Aubrey since everything say is a lie and I fucking trusted you damnit... You had me.. I gave you so many town points for hammering Aelin. I was like No way Aubrey Hammers there as mafia right. Wrong fuck.

You set it up so well. I was so confused when CD didn't hammer Kop yesterday but then it dawned on me... maybe it's Aubrey... nah CD is just trying to win my heart in the F3. But he was town Aubrey! He knew it was suspicious. He even called you scummy!!
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1260, Hawk wrote:
You fucking pocketed me with all that help a newbie out stuff
Me telling you about spoiler tags and a wiki (that you seriously should have already known about since you had to read it to fully understand the set up and roles beyond what little info LlamaFluff gives in the signup queue) isn't pocketing, as much as it is a player who has played a few games on this site trying to be educational to a newer player on this site. Furthermore those actions are NAI. You said you had experience with mafia before, just not on this site, did you not? So you should have known those actions were NAI.
In post 1260, Hawk wrote: Why would I flip on Aelin d1 if I was scum? I could have just waited and had faith in Bang. What greater purpose does flipping to setup a hammer my own mafia serve me?
Seems to have served you well since you have been one of the most town-read players this game since.
In post 1260, Hawk wrote: I gave you so many town points for hammering Aelin. I was like No way Aubrey Hammers there as mafia right. Wrong fuck.
So it holds no scum purpose for you to turn the tide against scum at the tail end of D1, but obviously it holds scum purpose for me to hammer scum at the end of D1. :roll: Okay.
In post 1260, Hawk wrote: He (Gamma) even called you scummy!!
If memory serves, he scum-read me for voting against Spade with Kop cause he disliked Kop over Spade via post .
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1261, Aubrey wrote:
In post 1260, Hawk wrote: I gave you so many town points for hammering Aelin. I was like No way Aubrey Hammers there as mafia right. Wrong fuck.
So it holds no scum purpose for you to turn the tide against scum at the tail end of D1, but obviously it holds scum purpose for me to hammer scum at the end of D1. :roll: Okay.
Except I flipped when Alisae was going to be lynched. You followed and Hammered. You could have left it to bang or you could gain town cred as scum here. You at that point could not create a mislynch just a no lynch. And hammering Aelin was the better of those two options. It would place you following through on your word to not caring which we lynched between Alisae and Aelin and get you town cred. You favored Alisae because she was your top Scum read and you knew he was dead anyway but lynching wouldn't hurt especially since he flips town. And with the counter wagon being Aelin you'd rather it be Alisae.

I stayed on Aelin all of d1. I drew attention to her coasting rather aggressively. And I tried to keep pressure there. I don't think all of that leads to me bussing my scum partner d1 when Alisae was drawn up as such a perfectly good mislynch.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1262, Hawk wrote: I stayed on Aelin all of d1. I drew attention to her coasting rather aggressively. And I tried to keep pressure there. I don't think all of that leads to me bussing my scum partner d1 when Alisae was drawn up as such a perfectly good mislynch.
Cause scum have never pushed aggressively against their scum buddies in order to clear themselves once their bud flips
. Not much different than Aelin poking Spade every once in awhile.

Regarding your other argument, You flipped onto Aelin and shortly afterwards kept on and on about how you were less sold on them, and were scum reading Alisea harder and harder.

Seems to me you hopped onto your buddies wagon upon Alisea's suggestion, knowing someone else would have to hammer and would give you great town credit should the lynch occur, all-the-while hoping someone would persuade you to revote Alisea (which would have made them look bad should Aelin flipped later on) and would have saved your bud from being lynched since a good number of us were not satisfied with Alisea's play. You had it good either way.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:24 am

Post by Kop »

I'm going to hope to have a good read through at some point today.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:21 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 964, Aubrey wrote:Why would Hawk leave your wagon to buss his own team-mate when Bang has already shown interest in hammering you should he see you at L1?
*cough cough* Aubrey even you pointed it out.

Man you realize if CD had been SCUM Alisae would have called the entire scum team d1...

Anyway it's Aubrey Kop -_- I can sit here and argue all day about it but it's ultimately up to you. Hopefully you see that it's him so town can win cause if we lose this I'm gonna feel so bad.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Aubrey »

I believe I also said there was the small chance you did it to earn incredible town credit, but I didn't think it was likely. Clearly, I was wrong.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Aubrey »

cough cough.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Hawk »

You didn't say that d1. You said that just now -_-; As well isn't that a bit insane Aubrey. We already thought Alisae was scum why would I gamble and buss my own mafia on town cred?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1035, Aubrey wrote:
Hawk is probably a good town read right now. He is the reason Aelin got lynched in the end. He could have easily kept his vote on Alisea, and Bang would have hammered before time was up more than likely. There is the possibility of a buss there in order to gain great town cred, but that seems slim.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1269, Aubrey wrote:
In post 1035, Aubrey wrote:
Hawk is probably a good town read right now. He is the reason Aelin got lynched in the end. He could have easily kept his vote on Alisea, and Bang would have hammered before time was up more than likely. There is the possibility of a buss there in order to gain great town cred, but that seems slim.
I missed this. Okay point made. Still outlandish to think that I'd do that. It's actually more likely you Hammered Aelin for the town cred than I flipped for the town cred. I mean if you don't and you wait for Bang to come online and hammer Aelin you're not on scum's wagon after a lynch at that point.

You preferred Alisae almost all of d1. And both Spade and Aelin threw small amounts of shade your way something about going under the radar. In hindsight it's brilliant distancing because everyone else sees it as just silly pokes and then when everyone's flipped it creates this illusion of you being more town than you are. Since you know. You're scum.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Aubrey »

You argue to kop saying it more likely for scum to hammer and reap the rewards.
I argue to Kop saying it better for scum to single handedly manipulate the wagon onto their scum buddy to reap the rewards while setting up a trap should anyone convince you to change your vote.

How many rounds are you wanting to go on about this? Cause that this point we are beginning to say the same thing over and over.
In post 1270, Hawk wrote:
both Spade and Aelin threw small amounts of shade your way something about going under the radar.
You mean those outlandish and pathetic jabs that were made at me for no reason that could cause suspicion onto me once they flipped, that you are now capitalizing on?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Hawk »

Why would I point that out Aubrey if I planted them? Also those jabs happen so early in the game the amount of premeditation it would take to use that now is insane. I'm not some scummy criminal mastermind -_-;. Like that argument is WIFOM I could easily just say you planted all the distancing from Spade and Aelin as a way to ensure getting townread in f3 when the other townie points it out as distancing. But that's literally insane thinking. Like way to many leaps and ifs and buts to get there. More likely it was just distancing between scum team than it was me setting you up for a fall. Simple explanations not convoluted double backstab shit.

You're right it's WIFOM. But everything comes down to WIFOM at some point. The simplest explanation is usually correct. I'm only really arguing at this point because I've reread the thread and I don't see very many scummy things from you. You played this game extremely well.

I just hope Kop sees reason and votes you so town can win.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1253, Hawk wrote:VOTE: Aubrey
In post 1254, Hawk wrote:
In post 376, Aubrey wrote:
In post 374, Aelin wrote:Do you scumread Spade Aubrey.
:/

I'm not inclined to vote him right now. Otherwise my vote would be on him.
In post 396, Aubrey wrote:
In post 394, Aelin wrote:On another note.
Aubrey what exactly is your read on Spades and why
I've already addressed this a bit.
In post 515, Aubrey wrote:You do realize pointing out anything that could resemble a power-role is not wise right?
In post 518, Aubrey wrote:
In post 517, Spade_Ace wrote:If she indeed is, then is it not better to know now than after she flips dead tmrw.
???
In post 920, Aubrey wrote:
In post 918, Aelin wrote: Aubrey do you actually have reads on Alisae or I at all or are you going to just skit around the 2 main wagons all day

Like seriously? I've been hounding Alisae all day. At this point every push you've made against me has been outlandish.
In post 971, Aubrey wrote:If we are worried about a no lynch the safest option would be to lynch Aelin... :roll:
UNVOTE: Aubrey
In post 1255, Hawk wrote:Kop. It's Aubrey.

Why did you vote, then unvote, then revote? What is your logic here?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
The MM
The MM
Goon
The MM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:47 am

Post by The MM »

Just keeping track. You're not done yet.

Votecount
Not Voting (1):
Kop

Aubrey (1):
Hawk
Hawk (1):
Aubrey

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

Deadline in: (expired on 2017-02-12 21:30:00)

Return to “Completed Open Games”