Mini 1875: Pine's Death Trap Post Game - Town win!

Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:47 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 346, gerryoat wrote:My read DID make sense, key agreed as well. You're the one blowing things out of proportion
I saw why you were scum-reading RC (I did not agree with it though). That seems a lifetime ago now.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:47 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

And I did not claim cop. I claimed cop in the name. So some role that can be written as [x] cop where x can be any variety of things.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:49 am

Post by gerryoat »

Even if I still scumread you, since you claimed right now it's futile to push on it as you might actually be cop.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:51 am

Oh but it was never once in your posts that you even considered it. You IMMEDIATELY acted like I was confirmed town and just started discrediting discrediting discrediting.

Not once did it show up in your push that I might be scum fakeclaiming because I panicked or something, nope it's just GRR RC TOWN MAJOR EGO CAN'T STOP TUNNELING HGNGN.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:53 am

And yes: I believe gerry genuinely believes that I'm only tunneling him cause of ego. I think he genuinely will believe even after he get lynched that I played like an idiot and just happened to catch scum this one time.
But that's because he's a bad scum player with no self awareness and he will complain about scum caught for wrong reasons in dead thread because I know his type.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:54 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Fake-claiming anything cop is a bad idea. In this small game we are unlikely to have multiple cops so a newb-townie could have countered you and we'd been fucked in the ass. A newb-doc could have also protected you. I think both town and scum are going to react negatively to an early PR claim - I would find it hard to distinguish between the two negative reactions.

@RC - interestingly, did you find my reaction to your roleclaim town-indicative or scummy?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:57 am

I agree that we are unlikely to have multiple cops and I would be suspect of anyone else who claims one. But obviously if someone actually is another cop variant they should not 'counterclaim' since I will be dying tonight anyway. I would lean town except for the fact that you are still not voting gerry and it feels like you might be scum with him waiting to see how the rest of the game reacts before you commit a vote to him.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:57 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 337, gerryoat wrote:You tried to discredit me and got super defensive.
Could you see town-RC doing this just to get you lynched?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:58 am

In post 355, Keyser Söze wrote:Fake-claiming anything cop is a bad idea. In this small game we are unlikely to have multiple cops so a newb-townie could have countered you and we'd been fucked in the ass. A newb-doc could have also protected you. I think both town and scum are going to react negatively to an early PR claim - I would find it hard to distinguish between the two negative reactions.

@RC - interestingly, did you find my reaction to your roleclaim town-indicative or scummy?
Mr. Newb-doc protecting me is exactly the point of this exercise you dolt.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:59 am

Post by gerryoat »

Yes because of his ego lol.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:00 am

In fairness I am strongly disinclined to believe that we have one based on my understanding of both Pine and other things but this was a good thing.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:00 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 356, RadiantCowbells wrote:I agree that we are unlikely to have multiple cops and I would be suspect of anyone else who claims one. But obviously if someone actually is another cop variant they should not 'counterclaim' since I will be dying tonight anyway. I would lean town except for the fact that you are still not voting gerry and it feels like you might be scum with him waiting to see how the rest of the game reacts before you commit a vote to him.
I won't be joining a wagon on either of you or gerryoat because I don't believe in either case.

I am very confident that both of you are not in the same scum faction though. I cannot see any
long-term motivation
, because you're both unlikely to last the whole game now.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:01 am

See because I am NOT a fan of your interactions with Gerry. Feels very apt to be SvS. If you're not going to vote him then don't blame me if my last will is for you to be lynched tomorrow.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:02 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 358, RadiantCowbells wrote:Mr. Newb-doc protecting me is exactly the point of this exercise you dolt.
Then that is selfish/anti-town play.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:05 am

Oh and you know what else is cool? Scum!Gerryoat posts a fucking shit ton. Averages about 105 posts per game as scum.

As town? Far less invested. Between the games I've looked at it's 23, 50ish, and 74 posts per day phase. Contrast his LOWEST scum game had 80 posts per day and he went one super long stretch without posting in it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:06 am

In post 363, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 358, RadiantCowbells wrote:Mr. Newb-doc protecting me is exactly the point of this exercise you dolt.
Then that is selfish/anti-town play.
Oh I'm sorry I forgot that
power role fucking radiantcowbells expecting to be docced
was selfish/anti-town play. Please forgive me your highness.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:07 am

And that also explains his attitude towards being called Newb!Scum; he clearly cares more and tries harder and prides himself off of his scum play so being called newb here would probably bug him.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:07 am

Keyser, I get the impression you disbelieve my claim. If you do, then just shut up about it and figure it out tonight with my flip. Kay?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:08 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 362, RadiantCowbells wrote:If you're not going to vote him then don't blame me if my last will is for you to be lynched tomorrow.
If gerryoat flips scum, then me trying to explain his reasoning to you could be seen as a hard defense. Then yes, I would expect to see pressure directed at me Day 2. But I doubt I will be lynched. I will use my own reasoning to defend myself without resorting to roleclaiming.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:09 am

I didn't roleclaim to supplement my push. I roleclaimed because I figured I'd get a useful reaction because doing that always gets a useful reaction; see the many, many games I have outed as PR early.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:14 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 369, RadiantCowbells wrote:I didn't roleclaim to supplement my push.
lyin ass lmao
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:14 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 366, RadiantCowbells wrote:And that also explains his attitude towards being called Newb!Scum; he clearly cares more and tries harder and prides himself off of his scum play so being called newb here would probably bug him.
I usually town-lean that behaviour. I.e a player taking pride in his own scum-game and expressing hurt... viewing someone's critique of their game as a personal attack of their skill.

You are guilty of the same thing this game. That's why I'm resting my ballsack on TvT right now. I'm happy for the night phase to make the picture clearer too.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:15 am

Okay, well luckily I don't need your vote and I hope that you're scum this game.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:17 am

Post by gerryoat »

"you dont do what i say so ur prob scum" "u scumread me so ur scum" is all i see in the grand aspect of things.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:18 am

But after many games up to and including Miller's Hollow I would think that you would think better of my scumhunting ability.

Between correctly calling my N1 innocent result as a godfather, single handedly destroying your scumteam in 193, and single handedly ending Miller's Hollow with a successful lynch we hard drove and our venge shot...

:good:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”