Mini 1875: Pine's Death Trap Post Game - Town win!

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:05 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I read 1870 to death before this game for meta on other people. I know exactly what your scumgame is like.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:06 am

Post by gerryoat »

Grendel was in a game when I was scum, and can attest I didn't act that way either. So, when you actually come back and do research on me, and not just bouncing off the wall with your ego, I'm sure that hopefully you'll be able to read correctly.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:06 am

This is the same thing. You throw out absolute bullshit reads and stick to them and come up with bizarre absolutes on people's alignments that make no sense.

That's why I immediately pounced on your bullshit read on me because it reeks of the same crap you pulled in that game.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:08 am

Nah because the aggression versus normal play? That's not really a meta thing because I can be INSANELY aggressive or I can be super tame and that's not alignment indicative. That's mood indicative.

And there were even elements of the same aggression in that game! I rememebr you absolutely losing your shit when Alisae provoked you and said that you were probably roleblocked.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:08 am

Post by gerryoat »

Okay quote where i did that in that game. And that game was different because I was basically confirmed day 2 but still wiggled my way out of it for another day.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:08 am

Post by gerryoat »

Then where exactly did I bounce off scumreads until something stuck? show me
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:10 am

Why the fuck would I take time out of my day to show you for
your
benefit? I get that you think you're scum caught for the wrong reasons but please grow up.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:10 am

Post by gerryoat »

LMAO you can't even show me. but you say it's SOOOOOOO obvious
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:11 am

Post by gerryoat »

Just admit it. Your ego took a hit and you had to claim and try and get me lynched so you could rub your own ego, it's okay. i get it
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:11 am

I mean, I can show you. But why WOULD I? I'm not trying to convince you that you're scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:12 am

Look if you genuinely want me to talk about how I knew you were scum then ask me in postgame because all I see right now is scum posturing.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:12 am

Post by gerryoat »

You'll need to convince everyone else why you think I'm scum. Bring your case. No one is gonna vote me just because you claimed PR
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:13 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 310, RadiantCowbells wrote:Look if you genuinely want me to talk about how I knew you were scum then ask me in postgame because all I see right now is scum posturing.
Don't worry, post game I'll teach you how to scumhunt better after you see i'm town lol
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:13 am

I mean I already made several cases on why your play doesn't come from town. But I am pretty sure that I could have gotten you lynched with how scummy you are by just telling people to vote you.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:14 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 309, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean, I can show you. But why WOULD I? I'm not trying to convince you that you're scum.
If you want gerryoat lynched, roleclaiming cop won't do it. You have to convince us of scum-gerryoat.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:14 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 314, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 309, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean, I can show you. But why WOULD I? I'm not trying to convince you that you're scum.
If you want gerryoat lynched, roleclaiming cop won't do it. You have to convince us of scum-gerryoat.
^^^^

he has none, it's just his ego rn lol
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:15 am

Post by gerryoat »

As someone who has never played with me before you can't say "TOWN GERRY WOULDNT DO THIS!! ONLY SCUM GERRY WOULD DO THIS!!!"
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:15 am

In post 302, RadiantCowbells wrote:This is the same thing. You throw out absolute bullshit reads and stick to them and come up with bizarre absolutes on people's alignments that make no sense.

That's why I immediately pounced on your bullshit read on me because it reeks of the same crap you pulled in that game.
In post 297, RadiantCowbells wrote:His only concern here is discrediting me. There's no element of why the fuck did this PR pull this crap, there's no wait a minute maybe he's scum faking a claim because he couldn't get out of it.

No. All Gerryoat is smart enough to figure out is to try to discredit me and stay alive for the day. That's so far from town motivated that it's laughable.
In post 296, RadiantCowbells wrote:And like: look into games like NY184 that I've played. Take away the amazing AtE and the PR hunting and the perfect choice of pushes and you're left with an aggressive guy throwing shit everywhere until it sticks. That's this guy. Like I knew that he was scum so soon because he's so much like how I was when I was new to playing scum.

But you don't have to go off any of that. His respond post claim literally claims scum over and over and over.
@Transcend i thought this Radiant Cowbells person was supposed to be good?

who lied to me. or are they just trolling rn?
Again: posturing. Do you really think that Town!gerryoat
APPEALS TO OTHER PEOPLE
to attempt to discredit me?
No. Town!Gerryoat the way he's playing would be FUCKING PISSED at me and you all know it. What he is now is scared and that's why he's appealing to other people.
In post 284, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 281, gerryoat wrote:So you want someone lynched just because they scumread you. I'm sure you will get lots of votes with that
Nah you're going to get lynched because every single person in this game will realize that your reaction to my claim didn't come from town.
Your only focus after that claim was in defending yourself and trying to discredit me and act town. No concern about an outed cop claim, no calling me scum faking a claim.
You reek of scum motivation and you are going to die today.
In post 279, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 276, gerryoat wrote:OMG HE SCUMREADS ME BECAUSE HE BRINGS UP AN ACTUAL POINT. IM GONNA THROW A FIT AND ACT ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY
Like if anyone in this game actually thinks that someone who is claiming to scumread me reacts in this way then they are batshit crazy.

Don't be batshit crazy and vote this cheeky clown.
In post 275, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 272, gerryoat wrote:>pushing on you.

>Literally 11 pages in.

You're WAYYYYYYYYY too defensive right now.
In post 271, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 269, gerryoat wrote:Uh ok lmao. Just because you claim cop doesn't mean I'm mafia.
Also I don't feel like I need to point this out but this is NEVER town's reaction to me outing in the way that I did, ever.
Does this look like the legitimate response from town who thinks that I just claimed a major investigative role?
In post 271, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 269, gerryoat wrote:Uh ok lmao. Just because you claim cop doesn't mean I'm mafia.
Also I don't feel like I need to point this out but this is NEVER town's reaction to me outing in the way that I did, ever.
In post 270, RadiantCowbells wrote:His push on me is absolute dogshit and there is absolutely no way in hell that he is actually stupid enough to believe what he's pushing me on and if he's actually that dumb I want him dead so he doesn't pollute town with shit play. He is going to die today and you can all fight me about it but it's going to happen.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:16 am

Post by gerryoat »

I'm reading and all I see is hurt ego. is that your case?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:17 am

When I claimed cop or variant with cop in the name his immediate reaction was to start hard discrediting my slot. No indication that he was worried that town PR was outed, no worry that I might be scum. PURELY, SINGLE MINDEDLY interested in discrediting my slot to keep himself alive. Does anyone here think that town would act like that in response to that? Answer: no.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:17 am

Oh and I have never seen a town player in a single game that I have played try this hard to discredit someone, regardless of any reads going around.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:17 am

Post by gerryoat »

No, it was to say. IDC if you claim cop, it doesn't make your reads any better or your words matter more.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:18 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 284, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 281, gerryoat wrote:you're going to get lynched because every single person in this game will realize that your reaction to my claim didn't come from town.
I personally didn't like your early cop roleclaim either. It's very short-sighted. What about the long-term? It's basically saying we can't lynch you now.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:18 am

Post by gerryoat »

I assume you're used to people backing down from you, but I don't back down. Which is why I think your ego took a hit. And you're trying to strong arm a lynch for someone scumreading you.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:19 am

I did it as a reaction test because being RC I do not expect to live the night anyway unless I get docced so I don't see a big problem with me being outed.
You can like it or not like it but I caught scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”