Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2450 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by Regfan »

Dunna well aware he's not actually hammered.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Regfan »

1. Reg, 2. Nydus, 3. SH, 4. TB that's l1 not a hammer.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Regfan »

I'd not be opposed to realeo hammering him though
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I actually didn't know because tb's post looked like a hammer and nobody responded to me asking if it was l-1

but ok
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Regfan »

Finally got home, work sucks.

@Desperado RE & ; I don't consider yours and Dunns reads on TB to be similar in the slightest, they're worlds apart really. You've got a detailed read and stance on TB with lots of information to back it up, I might not agree with all of it but I can see very easily where your head is with him and can see you pushing a motivation that makes sense if you're town (Wanting to get your scum read lynched ect.), the same cannot be said for Dunnstral. He's mentioned earlier that he thought AH's actions against TB make TB town, that's it. That's the extent of his read and reasoning, there's no mention of any of TB's play himself or others reasoning for reading TB scum, there's no in detail reasoning behind why he willing-fully maintained the TB town read the length he did. It's a super empty read.

@Nydus RE ; I think you can also agree with me that TB+Desperado are never a scum team while Dunnstral+TB may be one so that's another strike against Desp having a partner and a plus for Dunn having one. So yeah, I stand by that I can't see Desperado with anyone other than Dunnstral.

Dunnstrals is using logic and reasoning to back up his read on Dave after-the-fact. He's still not mentioned why he thought Dave was scum beforehand.

Genuinely wouldn't mind a hammer to be dropped right now. Really think we're dealing with Dunn+TB or Dunn+Desp.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by Realeo »

Stop

Collaborate

Listen

VOTE: Dunn time
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by Regfan »

Thanks for the hammer. If Dunnstral does flip scum I think you should indeed be hunting between TB/Desperado, Dunns defence of TB and TB's self-vote timing both make a lot of sense coming as scum partners, there's been little actual interaction between them and nothing really pointing against them being a team. Similarly Dunn & Desperados way of handling each other make plenty of sense as scum in that they barely even commented on each other, Desperado defended Dunnstral and Dunnstral always made sure to have someone more important to focus on then looking at Desperado, very much how partners handle each other.

Regardless of the flip I think that Realeo is town here, I had a strong town read on Nydus but it's somewhat weakened -- wouldn't recommend lynching there or anything but also wouldn't let him get away with lurking throughout any of the next day phases. I have a fairly solid town read on Dave, still think tonally and attitude wise he has difficulty making several of the posts he has throughout the day and still think Hans forgetting that Gamma had died points more towards town than not, wouldn't rule them out entirely from it but again certainly think it's enough for that not to be the avenue tomorrow.

So effectively I think if Dunn flips scum hunt in Desp/TB and if he flips town TB is a fine lynch or place to focus.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:27 pm

Post by Desperado »

so you think tb is scum whether dunn flips town or scum

but we lynched dunn first

makes sense
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:28 pm

Post by Desperado »

really looking forward to mylo with no clears!
;)
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:47 pm

Post by Regfan »

In post 2457, Desperado wrote:so you think tb is scum whether dunn flips town or scum but we lynched dunn first makes sense
Rather the opposite? I think Dunnstral is scum regardless of whether or not TB is and I think if Dunnstral is scum it can be either TB or yourself.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:48 pm

Post by Regfan »

Not to mention the fact that I had a stronger scum read on Dunn than TB?

Anyway just waiting for the mod to lock this and post the flip now.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:52 pm

Post by Desperado »

i mean that was obviously fmpov but the fact remains that you have TB as likely scum regardless of what Dunn flips
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:53 pm

Post by Desperado »

I just don't understand how you've arrived here. Hans makes soooooo much more sense as TB's partner and you've pretty much ignored everything I've said about him.
;)
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by Regfan »

In post 2461, Desperado wrote:1) i mean that was obviously fmpov but the fact remains that 2) you have TB as likely scum regardless of what Dunn flips
I generally tend to base lynches on my reads from my point of view, not others. The latter is true though, I've come around to the potential of TB being mafia a lot.
In post 2462, Desperado wrote:I just don't understand how you've arrived here. Hans makes soooooo much more sense as TB's partner and you've pretty much ignored everything I've said about him.
I don't have a scum read on Hans? I think him forgetting that Gamma died points more towards town than scum, I've liked the way he interacted with Dunnstral and yourself and can see at least some attempt to scumhunt from him, it's not a rocksolid town read but I didn't and don't share the scum read you at him? Shrug? I think I've provided enough content that even if you don't agree with my reasoning behind Dunn being scum you can at least acknowledge that I am coming from a place of genuine suspicion and finding the manner he's handled this day as one that fits scum particularly in how he's handled reading you/tb/sh/dave throughout the game and here. I mean if I'm wrong credit to you for having it right and if I am wrong on him I do think you're actually just town here but I don't think I'm wrong at the time being.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Regfan
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by Desperado »

@ Reg: I meant everything I've said w/r/t Hans being ThinkBig's partner.
;)
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:09 pm

Post by Regfan »

In post 2464, Dunnstral wrote:Regfan
Hello, Grapes is online ie. This thread will be locked very very shortly. If you're town provide your reads (and reasoning on Dave) quickly for the others and we can talk in the dead QT. If you're scum I'd hope to see some Faraday level trolling from you.
In post 2465, Desperado wrote:@ Reg: I meant everything I've said w/r/t Hans being ThinkBig's partner.
If I'm wrong here on Dunn then you will almost certainly have the support to lynch TB tomorrow, it's merely about you convincing the remaining players it's SH then.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Regfan
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:47 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2466, Regfan wrote:If you're town provide your reads (and reasoning on Dave) quickly for the others and we can talk in the dead QT. If you're scum I'd hope to see some Faraday level trolling from you.
I'm not the type of person to troll twilight as scum I think. I'm also probably not the type of person to explain their reads as town, as I don't find them easy to explain
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:40 am

Post by Realeo »

I'm also probably not the type of person to explain their reads as town, as I don't find them easy to explain
rlly? That's not what I remember.

I have been messing with {town!TB and scum!SH} that Dunn offered and it just makes no sense. If that's the combination, when scum!SH believes Desperado genuinely defending Kop, that's the smoothest opportunity to switch to TB, especially the fact that scum!Dave haven't join the wagon. The potential for SH mislynching TB while looking genuine game solving is so immense. However, the fact that he still pursue Desperado just makes no sense for {town!TB and scum!SH}
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:34 am

Post by Superhans »

iv got nothing more to say. think a flip either way will help town tomorrow (obvs would be more helpful if Dunn flips scum).
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:25 am

Post by Realeo »

The problem with Desperado scumread with SuperHans is that eventhough I with high confidence, I understand Desperado case, judging by SuperHans' reaction it seems he sees nothing wrong with it, making me Desperado scumread at SuperHans is simply a playstyle clash.

And SuperHans scumread at Desperado is simply a playstyle clash as well.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 2402, nydushermain wrote:
In post 2384, Realeo wrote:Nobody, except regfan and Dunnstral, addressed my fucking concern about ThinkBig is active in other game
I haven't addressed it but I did ask regfan about it because it was an interesting point.
Eh, you do have brain right? Can't you trust yours?
it's not a hard reason to read TB town for.
Since you claim to be a new player,
welcome!
, I'd like to recommend reading

nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:38 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 2472, Realeo wrote:
In post 2402, nydushermain wrote:
In post 2384, Realeo wrote:Nobody, except regfan and Dunnstral, addressed my fucking concern about ThinkBig is active in other game
I haven't addressed it but I did ask regfan about it because it was an interesting point.
Eh, you do have brain right? Can't you trust yours?
it's not a hard reason to read TB town for.
Since you claim to be a new player,
welcome!
, I'd like to recommend reading
For some reason, I feel like when it comes to my posts, your reading comprehension vanishes. You said that it was weird that I scum read dunnstral when dunnstral town read TB for the same reason that I was townreading TB but my response was that the townread on TB is the easiest one you can make, regardless of TB's alignment. Sometimes, scum have to make easy reads because it's hard to think of genuine reads on everyone because you have perfect information. That's why I think that people townreading TB is not really a town point for them, because saying something like "TB is town cuz AH pushed on him" is the easiest read you can make this entire game. It's incredibly shallow. I have no idea what the white flag gambit has to do with any of this.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Realeo »

Oh no. It's already different topic! :mrgreen: We are no longer talk about that!

I'm saying that "TB is town cuz AH pushed on him" is a moot point due to White Flag Gambit. My mistake for not setting the context.

Return to “Completed Open Games”