He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:28 am

Post by davesaz »

Because I think TB is scum.
Mafiascum, the site.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:36 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 2383, Realeo wrote:
In post 2380, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1995, nydushermain wrote:
In post 389, Desperado wrote:@Dunnstral that's incredibly lazy scumhunting. You haven't even discussed the composition/progression of the wagon or why the four people who are voting Antihuman are doing so being you thinking Antihuman is towny.

Why are you convinced there's scum on a four man wagon on a town lean?
In post 390, Antihuman wrote:^this is a good observation. I'm not exactly sure what's the basis for Dunn's townread on me, apart from the fact he does townread me.
Weird ass interaction.
I want to bump this post for the future. It was WAY too hard for me to find this in my ISO and I almost forgot about it. Want this for future days.
Eh? What is weird?
It seems like blatant buddying doesn't it?
In post 2384, Realeo wrote:Nobody, except regfan and Dunnstral, addressed my fucking concern about ThinkBig is active in other game
I haven't addressed it but I did ask regfan about it because it was an interesting point.
In post 2387, Realeo wrote:The problem is, Dunnstal wagon is literally an express wagon while ThinkBig is not.

What are you seeing that I am not seeing with ThinkBig? I still doesn't understand nydus' fuss with . Does nydus never roll mafia before?
I've played 3 games before this game. 1 of them was on mafiascum and I was town, 2 of them were on teamliquid and I rolled scum once and town once in those games. If you're really curious, I can dig them up and link them (they were like 1-2 years ago so you probably won't get much).
In post 2389, Realeo wrote:Why is nydus townreading TB when his reasoning of townreading TB is the same with Dunn townreading TB...but somehow scumread Dunn?
I think that the TR on TB is actually really easy and lazy. I'll admit, I didn't really go back and look through TB's ISO but the TR is mostly off of AH's ISO so if dunn is scum, it's not a hard reason to read TB town for. Either way, that doesn't automatically make me think dunn is town for reading someone town for the same reason, simply because the reason for TB's town read is innately shallow.
In post 2392, Realeo wrote:How the hell nydus reach the conclusion of dave town? That's magik.
I can 100% see where you're coming from because it was a magical town read. I lightly read dave town, and decided to try to solve the game as if my 5 townreads (including myself) were 100% confirmed town. I looked at the 3 remaining people to see if there were potential teams in there. If there wasn't a likely team in there, I was going to abolish my town circle and reform. That being said, I found a potential scum team of desperado + dunn, with a very light chance of dunn + superhans. I found that the desperado + superhans interactions seemed very unlikely to be scum + scum unless superhans decided "fuck you partner!desperado, I'm going to undermine everything you do from post 1." Regfan presented worlds of thinkbig +, dave +, etc. (I don't remember exactly which ones) but I didn't really consider them, nor did I try (although they could be scum) because I am operating under the assumption that they're town.

If we're going for real reads, instead of my handwaving BS from above, I agree with regfan that superhans is slightly towny, and that realeo is practically confirmed town in my eyes. I really do think that desperado and dunnstral is the likely team and I would probably leave TB to final 3 if it came to it because I find him being scum unlikely due to AH's interactions with him.
In post 2396, Superhans wrote:Oh and if Dunnstral flips town we 100% need to flip Dave tomorrow.
I think that's a dangerous line of thought because if we ML today, it's mylo/lylo tomorrow (consider the possibility of the role that shoots people for scum).
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:39 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1995, nydushermain wrote:
In post 389, Desperado wrote:@Dunnstral that's incredibly lazy scumhunting. You haven't even discussed the composition/progression of the wagon or why the four people who are voting Antihuman are doing so being you thinking Antihuman is towny.

Why are you convinced there's scum on a four man wagon on a town lean?
In post 390, Antihuman wrote:^this is a good observation. I'm not exactly sure what's the basis for Dunn's townread on me, apart from the fact he does townread me.
Weird ass interaction.
I kind of want to talk about this again just in case people missed it, and I'm glad this post is being brought up countless times xD. It feels like both desperado and dunnstral can be scum based on AH's interactions. AH came into the game guns blazing and is being soooo passive towards dunnstral and is lightly supporting desperado. Maybe the way it reads just feels so ingenuine but it feels like some sort of attempt at buddying.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2398, davesaz wrote:We call this lining up lynches, and it's a 100% scum tactic.
normally ya

except the fucking IC is doing it too so :lol: :lol: :lol:
;)
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:18 am

Post by davesaz »

Well, in that case... ;)

Still, it's really bad.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 2404, Desperado wrote:
In post 2398, davesaz wrote:We call this lining up lynches, and it's a 100% scum tactic.
normally ya

U sulking Desperado?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Regfan »

Dunns is pretty disingenuous. His constant postponement re; his Dave explanation is because he knows he's going to have dificulty faking reasoning to be able to match the confidence in the read he showed early, this is a very big scum tell.

"Lining up lynches" is actually a misused scum-tell, people don't recognise that stating reads re; flips beforehand is often a neccesary evil that town has to do.

@ThingBig - You promised analysis re; Desperado/Dunnstral from your end, get to it.

@Reaeleo - It's not "easier" to lynch Dunnstral at all. Dissapointed man, I already gave you the cookie and all.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Regfan »

@Realeo - I mean attempting to back off the Dunnstral wagon because of "Speed" when it's been far from 'fast' to convince people to actually vote him makes little sense, if you play based on the knowledge that I'm confirmed town ergo my vote is meaningless re; wagon speed and also n the same logic that your vote means nothing re; wagon speed since you're town in your own eyes then there's only 2 question mark votes on the Dunnstral wagon to you (Nydus, SuperHans) and also 2 question mark votes on the ThinkBig wagon (Desperado, Dave) with Dunnstral/TB just being counterwagon votes. Certainly not a logical reason to move away.

Anyway heading to work, will be back in ~12 hours. Still very positive that Dunnstral is the correct avenue today.

I'll read Nydus's responses when I get home but Nydus if you haven't got around to it yet I want to hear from you who you think Desperado works with as scum other than Dunnstral himself since that's probably our larger disagreement in reads thus far.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2406, Superhans wrote:U sulking Desperado?
I think concerned would be a more appropriate way to describe it.
;)
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Superhans »

Sounded like u were resigned to it, when in reality you made no attempt to address Regfan at the time.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 2404, Desperado wrote:
normally ya

Subtext:
"Fuck it"
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Superhans »

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Desperado »

What is there to address? Reg hasn't listened to a word I've said all game. My thoughts have been "worthless," "shallow," and a variety of other things.

Of course I'm not going to be OK with his position that Dunn is scum and if he is it's with me, and if he's town then I'm basically confirmed town. I don't think that's something that I need to say out loud.

It's a lose lose situation for me. Either Dunn flips scum and I'm the next mislynch or Dunn flips town and reg's idea that I'm now confirmed town is bunk because he'd have been wrong about literally everything and then died.
;)
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Regfan »

To be fair there's not a lot for Desperado himself to respond to at the moment, there's plenty for Dunnstral to get around to on the other hand. Desperado not acknowledging the problems with Dunstrals play throughout this day phase is concerning (I can use this word too!) admittedly as is him ignoring the TB-Dunn world.

PEdit: Cut by Desp himself.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Desperado »

Reg, I don't SEE the problems you see. I've said that already.

Him being sticky with his TB townread is no different from me being sticky with my TB scumread; we interpreted the world differently entering D2 and
nothing has happened to change anything since then[/b]. You strongarmed a PR lynch and then the other PR died overnight. And now we're here.
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Desperado »

And I know you're going to say something about ThinkBig's D3 play eroding your townread and why isn't it doing the same for Dunn but the fact is ThinkBig has been playing the same way since D2 started.
;)
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 2415, Desperado wrote:Reg, I don't SEE the problems you see. I've said that already.

Him being sticky with his TB townread is no different from me being sticky with my TB scumread; we interpreted the world differently entering D2 and
nothing has happened to change anything since then[/b]. You strongarmed a PR lynch and then the other PR died overnight. And now we're here.
Judge arguments on a case by case basis, stop trying to discredit everything he says because he made a mistake D1.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Superhans »

Also if u were so sure u were right D2 about TB u should have been more persuasive.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Desperado »

Reg wasn't even here D1

And I'm not discrediting everything he says

not even gonna bother with 2418 because we've been there done that
;)
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Superhans »

Lol u so cheeky Desperado.
Ur attatitude is soooo sell righteous and it is really tacky.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Superhans »

S E L F
R I GOT H T E O US
AF
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Desperado »

well when you tell me that i should have been more persuasive d2

and i can quote multiple posts of yours where you were shoving my thinkbig case in people's faces and daring them to prove it wrong

it's like, why bother?
;)
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:21 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 2408, Regfan wrote:@Realeo - I mean attempting to back off the Dunnstral wagon because of "Speed" when it's been far from 'fast' to convince people to actually vote him makes little sense, if you play based on the knowledge that I'm confirmed town ergo my vote is meaningless re; wagon speed and also n the same logic that your vote means nothing re; wagon speed since you're town in your own eyes then there's only 2 question mark votes on the Dunnstral wagon to you (Nydus, SuperHans) and also 2 question mark votes on the ThinkBig wagon (Desperado, Dave) with Dunnstral/TB just being counterwagon votes. Certainly not a logical reason to move away.

Anyway heading to work, will be back in ~12 hours. Still very positive that Dunnstral is the correct avenue today.

I'll read Nydus's responses when I get home but Nydus if you haven't got around to it yet I want to hear from you who you think Desperado works with as scum other than Dunnstral himself since that's probably our larger disagreement in reads thus far.
I think I mixed desperado and dunnstral up actually. Superhans + Desperado didn't seem like a possible team... actually yeah. Dunstraal is in more worlds for me but only slightly. You're not going to get much out of my response because I only looked at the trio of dun/superhans/desperado but I COMPLETELY ruled out desperado + superhans so dunstraal is possible in both worlds with superhans and desperado.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 2422, Desperado wrote:well when you tell me that i should have been more persuasive d2

and i can quote multiple posts of yours where you were shoving my thinkbig case in people's faces and daring them to prove it wrong

it's like, why bother?
You'd bother if ur town you silly saussage.

Return to “Completed Open Games”