Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2000 (isolation #400) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Realeo »

Yeah. We can agree to disageee. I can settle for that for early day.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2001 (isolation #401) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Realeo »

But excuses me as I suddenly become stubborn during deadline lynch :]
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2024 (isolation #402) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2022, Regfan wrote:Give me a multitude of reasons why you've had Dunnstral as town throughout the entire game?
I endorse this product, because I can use one as well.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2032 (isolation #403) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2031, Superhans wrote:What even is power lynching btw, it's not in the wiki. I assume it means pushing someone into a lynch?
Power lynch-ing

verb.
To push someone into a lynch with higher than normal effort.
see Desperado.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2033 (isolation #404) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:06 pm

Post by Realeo »

BTW. I still don't understand why Desperado is scum.

If Desperado presents a not good enough case, that is a conclusive evidence why Desperado is a bad player. It doesn't have to be scum.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2034 (isolation #405) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:06 pm

Post by Realeo »

I mean, if we are lynching Desperado for that, SuperHans potentially would be long gone.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2037 (isolation #406) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2035, Superhans wrote:
In post 1544, Desperado wrote:I still think Kop is real but any cache I had in this game evaporated a while ago so w/e
Kop must have delighted yesterday when you made such a passionate attempt to convince us he was town.
Since British people are poetic and poem are enemy of foreign speaker, your point is?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2038 (isolation #407) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:14 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2036, Superhans wrote:Desperado is not a bad plauet. I'm sure of that much. Played with him before.
Welcome to mafiascum.net! Where consistency of quality is not guaranteed at all.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2039 (isolation #408) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:15 pm

Post by Realeo »

I cannot solve daveaz frustation....

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2048 (isolation #409) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:25 pm

Post by Realeo »

Let me pull it for you.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2049 (isolation #410) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:31 pm

Post by Realeo »

Why there have to be at least one scum

Spoiler: 1557
In post 1557, Desperado wrote:Not taking at least one of daytalk, recruitment, or the JOAT is just bizarre to me. You can do without the BP and the Role Cop if you aren't taking a lot of power, and I can understand either doing both recruitment and daytalk or neither, but the JOAT deals with every power role the town can potentially get and is extremely powerful.

I think Kop's claim makes sense, I understand why he chose SSBM over Gamma, and I also don't think claiming roleblocked on a living player is nearly as dangerous as you've been suggesting, especially with Gamma having already outed; that leaves only one role left (tracker) that could counterclaim Kop's roleblock. If anything, I think Kop as scum would understand that claiming a block on the dead is going to look suspicious and, already at L-1, it would be optimal to take the 1/7 chance that he claims to have blocked a tracker with a result by accident.

Why Kop is being consistent for roleblocking Kyouko

Spoiler: 1454
In post 1454, Desperado wrote:
In post 1397, Desperado wrote:@ Reg, the only part I don't agree with is that claiming to roleblock the dead is safe if he's scum.

It isn't weird at all that he isn't suspicious of Gamma's claim, and he voted Gamma because he believed AH to have been diverting pressure off of Gamma after replacing in, not because Gamma pushed AH.

@ Dunn: That would depend on how much power the scum took. You seem to be assuming that they didn't take away; why is that?
In post 1399, Desperado wrote:
In post 1396, ThinkBig wrote:@regfan. Good points. I looked through his ISO and not once did he mention SRing ssbm. He did, however, vote for and SR Gamma. Why would he RB ssbm over Gamma?
In post 212, Kop wrote:
In post 210, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 200, Dunnstral wrote:I don't want to lynch Realeo
I want to lynch realeo. He's used doctor and cop emojis already, I think he's trying to setup fakeclaim crumbs and needs rope
In post 211, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:also if maf didn't recruit the traitor he could be making obvious PR crumbs to try to get his team to shoot him and recruit him if he's the traitor

These are baseless accusations. They hold no truth or any argument that can hold any water, using them emojis doesn't exactly have a warrant to lynch him, based on that.

As for your second point, that's wrong. If I'm recalling correctly, if they shoot the traitor, he dies. I once had the traitor role and mafia shot me, and I died. I didn't join them.

I'd choose to push a lynch between you, or Superhans right now.
In post 380, Kop wrote:
In post 352, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:AH what's your opinion on Gamma's vote on Desperado, and Desperado's sudden swap from voting Gamma to you?

Desperado, you switched from voting Gamma to voting the player defending Gamma pretty abruptly, can you further explain both of those votes because right now it looks like you're getting onto easy wagons

VOTE: Desperado
In post 364, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:@Desperado - Yeah, looked like really bad reasoning to me which is why I'm asking him questions. Didn't see anything specific about Thinkbig that would have made AH pick him off the Gamma wagon which makes me think his motivation there was to derail the Gamma wagon, rather than to find scum on it. I guess your vote makes sense, and I was going to vote AH when I read his TB case and looked into the votes on Gamma, but then I saw you vote AH and that steadies my hand a bit because your vote was naked and had just swapped from the leading (but losing traction) Gamma wagon onto the rapidly growing AH wagon. Anyways, as I write this post I realize there's better reason to vote for him being scummy than there is to not vote him because his wagon is moving fast.

VOTE: Antihuman
Why does Desperados vote steady your hand because it was naked?

You mentioned before about getting onto easy wagons, haven't you done the same?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2050 (isolation #411) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:32 pm

Post by Realeo »

Why there have to be at least one scum PR
EBWOP

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2051 (isolation #412) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:37 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1404, Regfan wrote:@Desperado - If he claims to roleblock a living player in the game he has to explain why he never scum read / pushed / voted them today, with the dead target he does. If there's also more than 2 PR's in the setup and he's mafia him stating he used it on the dead is also safe in that he can't be proven fake from it. Him stating he believed mafia knew traitor and ignoring Gammas big push on AH (Even if AH defended Gamma) is pretty contradictory in terms of his reasoning for roleblocking SSBM.

@Desperado - He was talking about my comment of "Fake claiming to be safe", he's not wrong in that if there's only 2 PR's in the setup then there's no risk of him claiming to have roleblocked a tracker. Not a slip.
In post 1405, Desperado wrote:You were talking about two different things tho, as scum he would know how much power he took and how safe his claim would be. The way you suggested that he could have been safe to claim a roleblock on someone else makes it seem like you already knew that there are only 2 PRs, regardless of Reg saying that that is likely (even tho his own quick peek suggests that it isn't likely at all).

@ ThinkBig: zzzzz

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2056 (isolation #413) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:04 pm

Post by Realeo »

Dunnstral you consistently townread ThinkBig...

....and consistently never tell why

Your current action is that "Your case at ThinkBig sucks," but "Your case at ThinkBig sucks" is not an antonym of "I townread ThinkBig"

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2074 (isolation #414) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:33 pm

Post by Realeo »

Am I the only one who is not hard townreading nydush?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2079 (isolation #415) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:41 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2078, Superhans wrote:
In post 2074, Realeo wrote:Am I the only one who is not hard townreading nydush?
Ny seems kinda obvs town to me. Y r u not town reading?
help? second opinion?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2100 (isolation #416) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:41 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 2098, Superhans wrote:
In post 2097, Desperado wrote:just sitting here

waiting to lynch scum
In the meantime you can answer my question for you:
Excluding Reg & Realo

Who r your top Town reads? + Y?
Didn't he answer it?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2104 (isolation #417) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 2102, nydushermain wrote:I think it's desperado + dunnstral maybe as a team. The desperado/superhans interaction doesn't seem quite as scum + scum but it's still possible.
I concur with this observation.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2156 (isolation #418) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2140, Superhans wrote:Who do you think is town? Y?
Let me help you break the wall
In post 2011, Desperado wrote:
In post 2009, Regfan wrote:You have made no mention of Nydus today and minimal mention of him yesterday.
You have made no real mention of Realeo today at all.
You have very little thoughts on Dunn out in the thread at the moment.
You have limited thoughts on Dave.

The only people I can agree you've elaborated somewhat into today is ThingBig & SuperHans.
Nydus is Alisae and I am the originator of "Alisae wouldn't call me out and push me as traitor as scum."
Realeo has been town the entire game. I haven't wavered on this.
Dunn has been town the entire game. I haven't wavered on this.
Dave is town for the same reason Alisae is.

?????????????????????
Please prefer to read iso than asking :mrgreen:

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2157 (isolation #419) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Realeo »

My current impression is that Desperado is having a protest action. "You townread ThinkBig for ignoring question? I'm going to ignore question as well. If you scumread me for ignoring question, you have to scumread me for ignoring TB as well."

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2158 (isolation #420) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2149, Desperado wrote:ThinkBig is convinced that me or Hans but not both is scum

Superhans is convinced that me or ThinkBig is scum but not both

Am I really the only person who can see this?
I think it's NAI, as nydus said that lynching TB to a certain degree is a game solver.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2160 (isolation #421) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2159, Desperado wrote:
In post 2157, Realeo wrote:My current impression is that Desperado is having a protest action. "You townread ThinkBig for ignoring question? I'm going to ignore question as well. If you scumread me for ignoring question, you have to scumread me for ignoring TB as well."
Who is the You in this?
It's not my hypothetical message so I haven't figured out the you.

Who is this you, Desperado?

Spoiler:
I hope my grammar don't fuk up this one

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2162 (isolation #422) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Realeo »

It's a guess.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2164 (isolation #423) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Realeo »

How close I am?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2169 (isolation #424) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2166, Regfan wrote:@Realeo - What's your hesitation re; Nydus being town based around? I need to make sure you can see what I can about him before I die here given you two are my strongest town reads in the game. If you had to take two punts at the exact scum team at the moment what are you at? Also do you agree with SH being town now?
I agree SuperHans being town. Actually, I townread SuperHans earlier than you. You can rest at that.

It just a little bit bother to see how nydus townread TB. It's not a "I scumread you for townreading my scumread." Nydus said that he's still townread TB for your argument. It feels rigid. I want to know a little bit more specific his stand. If his townread at TB is +3 on D3, does "I still townread TB" in D3 means +3 or now goes down to +2. If it's still +3, what makes him decided not to go to +2?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2170 (isolation #425) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Realeo »

If his townread at TB is +3 on D2, does "I still townread TB" in D3 means +3 or now goes down to +2. If it's still +3, what makes him decided not to go to +2?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2171 (isolation #426) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by Realeo »

My bad vibes at nydus is more to the Devil is in detail.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2174 (isolation #427) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Realeo »

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2175 (isolation #428) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2166, Regfan wrote:His play today in regards to Kop makes sense as scum attempting to grab some sort of town credit for defending Kop when the defence wasn't based on a 'town-read' the entire point as that was only mentioned once pre-hammer from him
Didn't he mention that he only vote Kop as a compromise? I think it would be scummier if Desperado compromises at Kop, Kop claims role blocker, and still vote at him when there is a chance to advocate not to--because what breaks the compromisation wall?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2178 (isolation #429) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:35 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 2177, Regfan wrote:His vote on Desperado and belief that he was the traitor D1 and heavily points against the two of them being a scum team. With mafia knowing there's two unclaimed power roles at the time they couldn't afford to buss at given existence of Tracker/Roleblockers would put them in a really bad position, I also think pushing a mafia partner with the case of "They're the traitor" is a really unlikely angle scum would take.
I reject that analysis. That post is made 12 hours before deadline. There is no pressure to vote Desperado.

I like the way he's wanting to approach the game inside Post and Post .
I lek it is different to I townread him, I suppose?
I think his interaction with Dunnstral in Post and Post points heavily against them being partners (particularly the latter post), the personal attack via 'misreading' is something I really don't see as scum/scum.
That's funny because I just used personal attack to seperate my self in a recent scum game.

If it's Dunn/Dave is usually a hint of Dave saying "Please stop bussing me or at least came up with a better reasoning to bus me. Your white flag gambit sucks." Also, let us be honest. Dunn scumread Dave out of nowhere. If Dunn used white flag gambit, it sucks.

I'm starting to think that Dave+TB is the wrong combination.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2179 (isolation #430) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:40 am

Post by Realeo »

ThingBig - Dave

ThingBig - Dunnstral
ThingBig - Desperado

Dave - Dunnstral
Dave - Desperado
Dunnstral - Desperado

methink

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2181 (isolation #431) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:49 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1856, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 1852, davesaz wrote:Hey buddy who I can't talk to in PT because we don't have daytalk!
This is casting shades. I do this in most of my games. It's NAI for me.

See here, here, and here. As a rule, I try to welcome replacements (though I don't always).

Also, with three town PRs, the scum team most likely chose day chat over the other PRs.

OK, back to work. I'll finish responding later.
Also, I don't understand why you don't cross TB-Desperado.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2182 (isolation #432) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:50 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 2180, Regfan wrote:I don't attribute that level of manipulation to Daves gameplay
Oh God. The last someone use the "compotence logic", we lynched a roleblocker :wink:

Spoiler:
It should be obvious why I spell it compotence instead of compatence.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2184 (isolation #433) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:54 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 2183, Regfan wrote:Also amusingly enough neither of your spellings inside your spoiler are correct.
Which is part of the joak.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2187 (isolation #434) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:07 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1856, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 1852, davesaz wrote:Hey buddy who I can't talk to in PT because we don't have daytalk!
This is casting shades. I do this in most of my games. It's NAI for me.

See here, here, and here. As a rule, I try to welcome replacements (though I don't always).

Also, with three town PRs, the scum team most likely chose day chat over the other PRs.

OK, back to work. I'll finish responding later.
If you remember, after I expose "How the fuck you iso in 2 minutes," he went ultra defensive and call almost everything shade throwing. At this point, if we can assume that if ThinkBig is scum, he demonstrated a classic scum play of "proof everyone is stupid."

Given the condition of the game play, I don't reckon ThinkBig would go so far to "Ah.. I would bus my partner," because there is no utility for bussing. He 'shade throw' too often that bussing would be ineffective.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2201 (isolation #435) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Realeo »

I was under the impression of Dunn townreading SH because Dunn agrees that SH dumbtell is towny.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2206 (isolation #436) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Realeo »

I'm more interested in case why SH is possible scum.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2213 (isolation #437) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2209, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2207, Regfan wrote:specifically Dave pushing Desperado D1 as a traitor and wanting him lynched; something that's very unlikely to happen between two actual scum members D1 in a game that has 2 unknown PR's.
How many times this game have I talked about this, though? I've made it clear that I don't buy that narrative at all
I endorse this product.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2221 (isolation #438) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Realeo »

Let me put it another way.

You townread TB because of this.
In post 720, Dunnstral wrote:So tb is likely town because the traitor would know who the scum team is and he went rather hard - unless he was bussing but that's pretty risky

Who were the ones saying desperado was a traitor again?
Do you have extra reason?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2223 (isolation #439) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2222, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2221, Realeo wrote:Do you have extra reason?
Everyone in the game was scumreading thinkbig except for me and the IC, it makes you wonder
Did IC even townread him?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2224 (isolation #440) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2222, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2221, Realeo wrote:Do you have extra reason?
Everyone in the game was scumreading thinkbig except for me and the IC, it makes you wonder
Shouldn't the fact that you're in minority makes you wonder?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2227 (isolation #441) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Realeo »

You cannot expect me to sheep you when your reasoning..
In post 1664, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Davesaz
In post 1666, Dunnstral wrote:I think he's mafia
..is just this.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2229 (isolation #442) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 141, Dunnstral wrote:davesaz scummy
In post 307, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 293, Superhans wrote:^Ah i messed up, Dunnstral doesn't vote Dave, but calls him scummy with no explanation,
Change question to:
@Dunnstral why did you scum read Dave?
Because he made a scummy post.
In post 797, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 796, Superhans wrote:@Dunnstral
In post 736, Dunnstral wrote:UNVOTE: Realeo

Kind of been arguing against this
What does this mean?

Also, has your scum-read on Davesaz changed since early game?

Maybe read the surrounding posts and the context? There's nothing for me to explain there.

Also, stop acting like I ever had a real read on davesaz.
I said one thing he did was scummy
So there must be something that makes your read on dave real. What is this?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2230 (isolation #443) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1249, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 540, davesaz wrote:Just realized I've been reading but not posting.
In retrospect I think MariaR did indeed crumb traitor. Too late at night to dig further but I can vote at least.
VOTE: Desperado
In post 644, davesaz wrote:I do not agree with the common assessment of AH's entrance. I think he ISO'd the people on the biggest wagon and posted a legitimate case on one of them as a form of catchup.
In post 645, davesaz wrote:I still think Desperado would be the best lynch.
In post 654, davesaz wrote:Unofficial VC
Antihuman ( 5 ) - (Gamma Emerald, Desperado, ThinkBig, Alisae, Superhans)
ThinkBig ( 2 ) - (Antihuman, Realeo)
Desperado ( 2 ) - (Dunnstral, davesaz)
Realeo ( 1 ) - (algebra)
Gamma Emerald (1) - ssbm_Kyouko

Not Voting (1) - Kop
8 hours remaining

I still have doubts about Antihuman being scum but it's in town's best interests to avoid a no-lynch. And I could be wrong...
VOTE: Antihuman

That should be L-1. Superhans' vote was not because ssbm_Kyouko had moved off.
I don't know where you got that dave was pushing you all day as you say later; he just says you can be traitor and votes you: which he can do if he's mafia that doesn't buy into the honestly dumb traitor hunt

He does nothing to push that and then votes the largest wagon - if he's scum it's rather unlucky that traitor died while he was set to coast pushing you
That one?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2233 (isolation #444) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Realeo »

Because I literally ctrl+f "Dave" at your iso and I can't find something that explain why you scumread dave.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2238 (isolation #445) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Realeo »

The problem is except explaining "I have read it before"
In post 1750, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 1741, Realeo wrote:How do you ISO SuperHans *250*posts in 2 minutes?
Stop throwing shades.
It doesn't take that long
to skim through an ISO.
He insists that it's possible in 2 minutes.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2240 (isolation #446) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2239, Regfan wrote:it's a frustratingly long wait and am worried come Monday he'll use school to get out of even more
Can I persuade you to check ThinkBig's activity post? He's active in other games. He's being legitimate with the "school reasoning", but everything else is faux-excuse

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2241 (isolation #447) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Realeo »

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2292 (isolation #448) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by Realeo »

Hello. I'm having a fever so not that active. Given Desperado post of ThinkBig readlist, I am no longer convinced to sheep Dunnstal.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2294 (isolation #449) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Realeo »

After having fever forces me to not paranoidly re-reading the game, I like how Dunnstal is flustered at Desperado about Dave. If he's town, why he need to backlash his townreader and potentially bite his townread?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2295 (isolation #450) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by Realeo »

Hold on a second, regfan.

Why are you scumreading Dunn and hard townreading nydus...when they are townreading ThinkBig...for the same reason?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2296 (isolation #451) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2293, ThinkBig wrote:Hope you feel better.
I see that you dodged every question and decided to just jump on Desperado.

How nice!

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2297 (isolation #452) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by Realeo »

I am no longer convinced that SuperHans is town.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2298 (isolation #453) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2297, Realeo wrote:I am no longer convinced that SuperHans is town.
Here's why:

SuperHas voted ThinkBig and say Desperado defending Kop is genuine. In the process, he also explained who he townread.
Nydus is Alisae and I am the originator of "Alisae wouldn't call me out and push me as traitor as scum."
SuperHans later said that he want
townread and Desperado refused to so.
SuperHans voted Desperado for refusing to give top townread

I find that
el loco

1. He explained his town read. So why SuperHans has to make fuss about top townread. The fuss of town read v top town read just makes no senses?

2. If SuperHans is triggered by Desperado refusing to answer, why he is not triggered by ThinkBig dodging question? Dunnstal has not been triggered, so that's fine. But I smell double standard from SuperHans.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2304 (isolation #454) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:35 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2300, Superhans wrote:Also fuck off with the whole 'top town read', I said that I just wanted town reads which he absolutely did not give me.
He did?
Dave is town for the same reason Alisae is.Nydus is Alisae and I am the originator of "Alisae wouldn't call me out and push me as traitor as scum."

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2305 (isolation #455) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:37 pm

Post by Realeo »

He even explained why he townread Dunn in great detail, which you respond by saying "I agree to some point"

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2307 (isolation #456) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:24 pm

Post by Realeo »

Because you are his scum, right?

Why would I, Desperado, needs to defend myself against scum? What I should have been doing is defending against town.

I disagree with Desperado attitude, but found that relatively normal.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2308 (isolation #457) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:28 pm

Post by Realeo »

Which is why I found TB ignoring not normal. I am his strong townread, why are you not defending against your strong town read?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2311 (isolation #458) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:41 am

Post by Realeo »

Where is your explanation of your Dunn vote? To a certain degree, I'm starting to see your scumread at Dunn is a semantic argument.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2314 (isolation #459) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:44 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 2309, Regfan wrote:Lots of different reasons? I don't consider their play all that similar at all & Nydus isn't entirely ruling out TB to the degree that Dunn is.
We must be seeing two different thing.

"Nydus isn't entirely ruling out TB"?

Really?

Even Dunn is start second guessing TB now. I don't see Nydus second guess TB at any point. The only potentially negative thing that TB said is "TB activity at other game is
interesting
" Interesting? That's the only bad thing you can say to TB?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2315 (isolation #460) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:46 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 2313, Superhans wrote:I know that I have a town read on Dunnstral (subject to change if I find Regfan's argument compelling) and I know that Desperado also has a town read on Dunnstral.

I don't know about D3 content, but from how Dunnstral played D1, D2, I don't see it being particularly scum.
I see Dunn as a potential town voicing concern.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2318 (isolation #461) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:49 am

Post by Realeo »

@Regfan
: Try to do Votting Pattern Analysis at ThinkBig starting from D2. Take note of each ThinkBig's vote and observe what happens
before
ThinkBig's vote.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2320 (isolation #462) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:54 am

Post by Realeo »

1. Which is exactly my concern with nydus

2. I thought you are better than that.=/ Instead of accusing information, you collect them.

@Dunnstal: Can we have your case at Daveaz as scum?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2325 (isolation #463) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:04 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 2322, Regfan wrote:Realeo
No. No. I think you are missing the case.

I do understand your case. I am intentionally being the
devil advocate

Here's why:

I have 2 people voting at ThinkBig. I have 3 people showing interest voting ThinkBig.

You have 2 people townreading ThinkBig.

Given the current consensus, you need a better case than "regfan is providing a narrative and since the narrative is fitting, it should be good, right?"

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2326 (isolation #464) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:05 am

Post by Realeo »

EBWOP
You have 2 people townreading Dunnstral.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2328 (isolation #465) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:16 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 2327, Regfan wrote:I really need you to notice this and join me here.
You need to start attacking my case at ThinkBig then.

I gave you a pass once. I can't give you a pass twice.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2331 (isolation #466) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:37 am

Post by Realeo »

Let me explain why your case @ Dunnstral is weaker in a 1/2 of hour. I need to get a water. Making wall of post during fever is no easy job.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2333 (isolation #467) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:44 am

Post by Realeo »

So nobody misses it.
In post 2320, Realeo wrote:@Dunnstal: Can we have your case at Daveaz as scum?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2355 (isolation #468) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2349, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2320, Realeo wrote:1. Which is exactly my concern with nydus

2. I thought you are better than that.=/ Instead of accusing information, you collect them.

@Dunnstal: Can we have your case at Daveaz as scum?
Sure
Start talking. As I said, I fail to find your case.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2356 (isolation #469) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2336, nydushermain wrote:Well I've already given my opinion, I believe, @regfan. Maybe you're expecting me to reference posts T.T I'm not sure but I believe that dunnstral and desperado is a very possible scum team. I think that TB's interactions with AH (or the other way around actually) can push TB to final 3 at the least. Also...
In post 2335, ThinkBig wrote:VOTE: ThinkBig

I'm ready to move on. Tomorrow is MyLo.
I want a VC to see but if that's pushing him anywhere close to L-1... like c'mon. Obv town.
Quite the contrary. It's an obvious Dunn + TB if any of them flips scum.

Think about this.
TB,
who entire D3 play is dodging lynch of him
is now inviting lynch? He's paniking because Dunnstral is now being lynched.

I mean, TB voted Dunn. Now he voted himself? When the wagon is shifting out of him, he no longer votes Dunn at the opportunity. What's the matter? Why he is no longer opportunistic?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2357 (isolation #470) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Realeo »

I mean, when TB makes his readlist at D1, he somehow forgets to comment about Dunnstral.

Is it a scum slip or a coincidental?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2360 (isolation #471) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2359, Regfan wrote:I mean it's possible it's also TB!Town being really shit
If we have to follow the logic of TB is really shit and self-lynch, I can fully sympathize and to be fair, been there done there.

The reason why for me, it's more likely to be scum motivated, is this is not the first time he show intention to self-vote... He did but the first time (a) he never actually self-vote (b) he still sheep people so he actually still have fighting the spirit, which leads me to the conclusion of TB playing the AtE card the first time he showed the self-lynch intention instead of town mental breakdown.

I'm just waiting for Dunn to start explain Dave. I don't care his case at TB. It's too semantic argument. When it's a semantic argument, you have to give the benefit of doubt, but it becomes NAI.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2365 (isolation #472) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:31 pm

Post by Realeo »

I probably cannot lynch Dunn in Dunn+TB since Desperado hard townreading Dunn so

VOTE: Dunn

before you die.
Why do you suspect me?
Dave case please.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2368 (isolation #473) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:35 am

Post by Realeo »

k

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2383 (isolation #474) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 2380, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1995, nydushermain wrote:
In post 389, Desperado wrote:@Dunnstral that's incredibly lazy scumhunting. You haven't even discussed the composition/progression of the wagon or why the four people who are voting Antihuman are doing so being you thinking Antihuman is towny.

Why are you convinced there's scum on a four man wagon on a town lean?
In post 390, Antihuman wrote:^this is a good observation. I'm not exactly sure what's the basis for Dunn's townread on me, apart from the fact he does townread me.
Weird ass interaction.
I want to bump this post for the future. It was WAY too hard for me to find this in my ISO and I almost forgot about it. Want this for future days.
Eh? What is weird?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2384 (isolation #475) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Realeo »

Nobody, except regfan and Dunnstral, addressed my fucking concern about ThinkBig is active in other game

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2385 (isolation #476) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:17 am

Post by Realeo »

You know what. It turns out it is easier to lynch Dunnstral.

VOTE: ThinkBig

Let's turn back boys.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2387 (isolation #477) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:23 am

Post by Realeo »

The problem is, Dunnstal wagon is literally an express wagon while ThinkBig is not.

What are you seeing that I am not seeing with ThinkBig? I still doesn't understand nydus' fuss with . Does nydus never roll mafia before?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2389 (isolation #478) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Realeo »

Why is nydus townreading TB when his reasoning of townreading TB is the same with Dunn townreading TB...but somehow scumread Dunn?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2390 (isolation #479) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Realeo »

They are both townreading TB for AH pushing TB.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2392 (isolation #480) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Realeo »

How the hell nydus reach the conclusion of dave town? That's magik.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2446 (isolation #481) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2402, nydushermain wrote:It seems like blatant buddying doesn't it?
There are 2 kinds of buddying

[ 1 ] Mafia buddying with other mafia
[ 2 ] Mafia buddying with other town to make infiltrated town block.

There's no definitive answer whether it's 1 or 2.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2447 (isolation #482) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Realeo »

If we are doing the math, TB lynch is inevitable in D4

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2455 (isolation #483) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by Realeo »

Stop

Collaborate

Listen

VOTE: Dunn time

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2469 (isolation #484) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:40 am

Post by Realeo »

I'm also probably not the type of person to explain their reads as town, as I don't find them easy to explain
rlly? That's not what I remember.

I have been messing with {town!TB and scum!SH} that Dunn offered and it just makes no sense. If that's the combination, when scum!SH believes Desperado genuinely defending Kop, that's the smoothest opportunity to switch to TB, especially the fact that scum!Dave haven't join the wagon. The potential for SH mislynching TB while looking genuine game solving is so immense. However, the fact that he still pursue Desperado just makes no sense for {town!TB and scum!SH}

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2471 (isolation #485) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:25 am

Post by Realeo »

The problem with Desperado scumread with SuperHans is that eventhough I with high confidence, I understand Desperado case, judging by SuperHans' reaction it seems he sees nothing wrong with it, making me Desperado scumread at SuperHans is simply a playstyle clash.

And SuperHans scumread at Desperado is simply a playstyle clash as well.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2472 (isolation #486) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 2402, nydushermain wrote:
In post 2384, Realeo wrote:Nobody, except regfan and Dunnstral, addressed my fucking concern about ThinkBig is active in other game
I haven't addressed it but I did ask regfan about it because it was an interesting point.
Eh, you do have brain right? Can't you trust yours?
it's not a hard reason to read TB town for.
Since you claim to be a new player,
welcome!
, I'd like to recommend reading

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2474 (isolation #487) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Realeo »

Oh no. It's already different topic! :mrgreen: We are no longer talk about that!

I'm saying that "TB is town cuz AH pushed on him" is a moot point due to White Flag Gambit. My mistake for not setting the context.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2475 (isolation #488) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:43 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 2474, Realeo wrote:Oh no. It's already different topic! :mrgreen: We are no longer talk about that!

I'm saying that "TB is town cuz AH pushed on him" is a moot point due to White Flag Gambit. My mistake for not setting the context.
I just want to use grapes laziness to continue scumhunt.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2476 (isolation #489) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Realeo »

It's just now I have 3 priority

[ 1 ] Convince that nydus is wrong about Desperado scum (or the other way around)
[ 2 ] Convince that Desperado is wrong about SH (or the other way around)
[ 3 ] Convince that SH is wrong about Desperado (or the other way around)

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2483 (isolation #490) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 2477, nydushermain wrote:
In post 2474, Realeo wrote:Oh no. It's already different topic! :mrgreen: We are no longer talk about that!

Ohhhh.... Unless AH's slot was dying before he replaced, I disagree because AH came into the game trying to push on TB right away. That was literally his opening post.
I agree that there is a higher probability of town.

However, I do not concur that it deserves 100%-going-to-be-town attitude--mainly that I just completed a game where it happened.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2485 (isolation #491) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Realeo »

The speed of Dunnstral wagon gave me a pause, but when I reread Dunn iso and I cannot backtrace his dave scumread, I feel better.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2486 (isolation #492) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 2484, Desperado wrote:
In post 2482, nydushermain wrote:I disagree. I think other than TB being a potential lynch for people, dunstraal and you were pretty high on the table.
then you aren't reading very closely
I endorse this product.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2490 (isolation #493) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:40 am

Post by Realeo »

I'm more concerned about this
Buy this.
Which part?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2663 (isolation #494) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2661, Regfan wrote:Realeo fist bump! Working together was nice.
Oh yeah.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2665 (isolation #495) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2587, ThinkBig wrote:Would love some feedback on how to improve my game.
You're playing the
ignore
tactic the wrong way.

I understand that you learn the
ignore
tactic learning from your "How to respond from being scumread", but that's not how
ignore
works.

Ignore
works by (1)you spotting fallacy at them (2)you respond to that fallacy (3)if the player doesn't climb up from his fallacy, then ignore.

Desperado, would be a fantastic target for the
ignore
strategy.

1. Spot fallacy to his case
2. Respond to his fallacy
3. If Desperado doesn't climb up from his fallacy (ie. I don't do with hypothetical), then
ignore
him.

At this point, you would be in good position for some reason:

1. The
ignore
tactic assumes on someone would finally bug off, but they still need a reason to bug off. Your respond is their reason to bug off.
2. By ignoring him, you showed the distinction that "I, ThinkBig, declare Desperado as stupido." Now, you have 2 chance to be townread (1) from town townreading your action (2) from town agreeing with you that "Desperado is stupido". That should be NAI, but people has
intelligence bias

3. The
ignore
tactic, due to
intelligence bias
, when executed correctly, surprisingly appeal to thinker like regfan, almost50, MOI, me, etc

The only exception to
ignore
tactic is it really doesn't work with an emotional player.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2668 (isolation #496) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2666, Gamma Emerald wrote:Huh. That's rather useful. I think I've had that tactic used on me before, realeo.
If you are talking about Fire and Ice, I am confident that I didn't do it to you.

Return to “Completed Open Games”