Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2339, nydushermain wrote:I think desperado has a higher chance of landing scum, or more cases of being scum partners IMO with other people.
Then you need to talk about it instead of mindlessly sheeping and throwing out shade
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 2342, Superhans wrote:Think Big WHY did you vote Dunnstral a few pages ago?
You said you could elaborate...
Answer plz
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:05 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 2350, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2339, nydushermain wrote:I think desperado has a higher chance of landing scum, or more cases of being scum partners IMO with other people.
Then you need to talk about it instead of mindlessly sheeping and throwing out shade
But I think that desperado + you is the most likely scum team. Not sheeping, just willing to lynch you because you're scummy.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 2309, Regfan wrote:@Realeo - I don't agree with your SH hesitation in and think it's your fever talking. I do agree with TB ignoring the questions and just throwing a vote down in being a concern though. I really think Dunnstral is the correct lynch here and given todays my last day would appreciate you either voting with me or discussing this read with me in some more detail, happy to wait until you're better though (Get well soon!).

I thought about this more while I was out but lynching Dunnstral almost tells us Desperados alignment as well regardless of flip nearly.

Follow along;

Realeo is just always town here, this is a read that'll never change; (Cop report, his play etc.)
Alisea was Nyduss predecessor and she was the person that pushed (Quite strongly) on Desperado D1 in a way that scum wouldn't to a partner. Nydus-Desp = No.
Dave also pushed on Desperado D1 and there were some interactions between the two of them that point towards not being partners. Dave-Desp = No.
SuperHans & Desperado are just very very clearly non-aligned, everyone has also stated and agreed with this already pretty much. SH-Desp = No.
ThingBig has been pushed on throughout D1/D2/D3 by Desp in a way that scum can't afford to do so. TB-Desp = No.

That means the only scenario that Desperado can ever be scum in is with Dunnstral. Lynching Dunnstral either leads to a scum flip (Which I'm expecting and we'd want) or leads towards Desperado becoming as near as cleared as well upon a town flip in the worst case scenario.
In post 2295, Realeo wrote:Why are you scumreading Dunn and hard townreading nydus...when they are townreading ThinkBig...for the same reason?
Lots of different reasons? I don't consider their play all that similar at all & Nydus isn't entirely ruling out TB to the degree that Dunn is.

@Dunnstral RE; I think I am being very fair with the analysis; the reasoning behind TB being scum has changed throughout the game, sure others may have maintained the point about AH leading TB to be scum but they
did
provide other reasons which you never considered or addressed, that's where my issue with your read on him stems from. I don't buy the "I don't use activity is an indicator" in at all.
Buy this.
Will.vote Dunnstral

Count this post as my commitment to voting for him.

I
AM
ON THE
DUNNSTRAGON
PEOPLE

Not voting rn cos I'm on my phone and I dont want to accidentally lynch.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Can we not quicklynch
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2349, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2320, Realeo wrote:1. Which is exactly my concern with nydus

2. I thought you are better than that.=/ Instead of accusing information, you collect them.

@Dunnstal: Can we have your case at Daveaz as scum?
Sure
Start talking. As I said, I fail to find your case.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2336, nydushermain wrote:Well I've already given my opinion, I believe, @regfan. Maybe you're expecting me to reference posts T.T I'm not sure but I believe that dunnstral and desperado is a very possible scum team. I think that TB's interactions with AH (or the other way around actually) can push TB to final 3 at the least. Also...
In post 2335, ThinkBig wrote:VOTE: ThinkBig

I'm ready to move on. Tomorrow is MyLo.
I want a VC to see but if that's pushing him anywhere close to L-1... like c'mon. Obv town.
Quite the contrary. It's an obvious Dunn + TB if any of them flips scum.

Think about this.
TB,
who entire D3 play is dodging lynch of him
is now inviting lynch? He's paniking because Dunnstral is now being lynched.

I mean, TB voted Dunn. Now he voted himself? When the wagon is shifting out of him, he no longer votes Dunn at the opportunity. What's the matter? Why he is no longer opportunistic?
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Realeo »

I mean, when TB makes his readlist at D1, he somehow forgets to comment about Dunnstral.

Is it a scum slip or a coincidental?

Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by Regfan »

@SuperHans, Dunnstral only has two votes on him at the moment, it's safe for you to join us.
In post 2336, nydushermain wrote:Well I've already given my opinion, I believe, @regfan. Maybe you're expecting me to reference posts
It's more a case if you're town I want to see it from your posts, I had a strong town read on you earlier but your decrease in activity and content as the days progressed has weakened that. I want to be able to leave behind a "Never lynch" town read on you, as of right now I can't do that.
Elaborate for me? I'm on the other side there and touched on it inside where I only see Desperado working with Dunnstral, no one else whereas I can see Dunnstral with more people than that. The more you can walk me through your thought process here the better.
In post 2347, Dunnstral wrote:How come this isn't cause for concern with people's reads on tb, but only for me?
Most people pushing on TB or their strongest scum read have elaborated as to why that's currently their read. I disagree with lots of Desperados reasoning but I can at least understand how he's making the read he has. I can follow Realeos thought process on most reads. Same goes with the other player to a certain extent.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by Regfan »

In post 2356, Realeo wrote:Quite the contrary. It's an obvious Dunn + TB if any of them flips scum. Think about this. TB, who entire D3 play is dodging lynch of him is now inviting lynch? He's paniking because Dunnstral is now being lynched. I mean, TB voted Dunn. Now he voted himself? When the wagon is shifting out of him, he no longer votes Dunn at the opportunity. What's the matter? Why he is no longer opportunistic?
This was my initial impression of it as well. I think TB!Scum selfvotes there to save his partner Dunn a lot of the time, he knows that he himself isn't going to endgame the town meaning if he loses his partner he's just outright lost and wants to lose his own life knowing Dunn has a higher chance of winning it for them. I mean it's possible it's also TB!Town being really shit and just selfvoting there but as scum his biggest motivation to selfvote is if Dunns his partner.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2359, Regfan wrote:I mean it's possible it's also TB!Town being really shit
If we have to follow the logic of TB is really shit and self-lynch, I can fully sympathize and to be fair, been there done there.

The reason why for me, it's more likely to be scum motivated, is this is not the first time he show intention to self-vote... He did but the first time (a) he never actually self-vote (b) he still sheep people so he actually still have fighting the spirit, which leads me to the conclusion of TB playing the AtE card the first time he showed the self-lynch intention instead of town mental breakdown.

I'm just waiting for Dunn to start explain Dave. I don't care his case at TB. It's too semantic argument. When it's a semantic argument, you have to give the benefit of doubt, but it becomes NAI.

Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by Regfan »

@Realeo - I also agree the manner TB selfvoted looks more scum than town, I don't think the action means he
has
to be scum but more likely than before it and think if he is scum making that move it's pretty much absolutely with Dunnstral as a partner. Also re; Dunnstal an his TB read it's not a semantic argument whatsoever, it's a "look for the motivation behind the play and see if it makes sense as town" which it does not argument. But as long as you're willing to agree that both worlds of Dunnstral+TB and Dunnstral+Desperado are looking very plausible then I think we agree on enough for now.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:33 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 1980, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1849, Dunnstral wrote:Superhans is looking bad backing off from desperado but trying to get others onto him or tb
This and him not considering davesaz is what irks me - looked like if the scum team was, say, him and dave he was setting up lynches. Plus the dumbtell stuff I was considering, though he was never in my mind as a vote option today; nobody else could really explain why they were scumreading him

And desperado is tunneling someone I believe to be town and also won't reconsider his reads and won't give reads on the rest of living players - also there's just something off in general about him... I think he could rather easily be scum (as in, that's an easy read for me to make)
Yo yo yo,
Dunnstral, why do you scum suspect me?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Why do you suspect me?

I was starting to feel like desperado was looking better so that translated into looking at you from poe - now I'm wondering if it was tb all along with him recently jumping on me- which I guess you can still be scum with him, which I want to look over because If I'm lynched I think this game gets a lot harder in terms of mix and matching partner pairs
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:18 pm

Post by Regfan »

@Realeo, lets make a super awesome deal? You join me on Dunnstral today and you get a cookie! First come first serve and there's only 3 cookies remaining, with SuperOompaLoompaHan calling dibs on one there's really only two cookies remaining. To sweeten the deal you also win my support of instantly lynching ThingBig if Dunnstral ever flips town (Which he won't) as well as my support in hunting in the Desperado/TB pair in a Dunnstal scum flip.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:31 pm

Post by Realeo »

I probably cannot lynch Dunn in Dunn+TB since Desperado hard townreading Dunn so

VOTE: Dunn

before you die.
Why do you suspect me?
Dave case please.

Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:35 pm

Post by Regfan »

As promised:

I do apologise for the missing part, Nydus ate more than his just cookie...
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Well, live and die by regfan hard pushing another town

In post 2365, Realeo wrote:Dave case please.
Sure, if I'm still alive in time for it

and if I care enough
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:35 am

Post by Realeo »

k

Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:38 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 2363, Dunnstral wrote:Why do you suspect me?

I was starting to feel like desperado was looking better so that translated into looking at you from poe - now I'm wondering if it was tb all along with him recently jumping on me- which I guess you can still be scum with him, which I want to look over because If I'm lynched I think this game gets a lot harder in terms of mix and matching partner pairs
If u flip town we lynch Dave
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:40 am

Post by Superhans »

VOTE: Dunnstral
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:42 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 2367, Dunnstral wrote:Well, live and die by regfan hard pushing another town

In post 2365, Realeo wrote:Dave case please.
Sure, if I'm still alive in time for it
and if I care enough
Fuuuck this. U have 5 days, omg.
Absolute bellend if you're not bothered to actually play the game.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:43 am

Post by ThinkBig »

INTENT TO HAMMER
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:52 am

Post by Superhans »

UNVOTE: invite
Answer my question ThinkBig.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:59 am

Post by Superhans »

Btw I will revote but I don't want TB to hammer before Dunnstral can address Realos question.

Return to “Completed Open Games”