Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 648, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 647, Superhans wrote:For the record I still think Revan is scum, but it's a wastr to keep a vote on a VLA player.
It is only a waste to vote a player you think is scum while they are V/LA if you aren't getting traction on a wagon from other players. V/LA is not some magical shield wiping away the rest of their play.
He can't defend himself though... Moz can. I'm confident that Revans scum, absolutely, but I'd rather lynch him when he's active.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:47 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 650, Superhans wrote:He can't defend himself though... Moz can. I'm confident that Revans scum, absolutely, but I'd rather lynch him when he's active.
You know this sort of attitude only encourages scum to go V/LA when under pressure, correct?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Superhans »

Is Lucca VLA too?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Superhans »

Hmm I thought it was against site rules to VLA tactically?

Nevertheless thats a point I hadn't considered.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:54 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 642, MagnaofIllusion wrote:How is Rev "looking better"?
Are you literally just going to keep asking me questions? You seemed to have turned into "tunnelling town".
I get the approach, pile on the pressure, good for you. But in the end you also have to be able to change your mind. Hopefully you will do that soon.
Rev looks better partly cos he is voting Hans, obviously. And somehow he sounded a bit more honest, not quitre sure why, but he did.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:56 am

Post by mozamis »

fuck it, I'm gonna give him points for trying, unlike almost everyone else.
Also, although annoying for me personally, I find his combative approach quite towny.
UNVOTE

Lets put some pressure on Mr. Bland:

VOTE LUCCA
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:58 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 643, Superhans wrote:VOTE: Moz
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah wish i had seen this :roll: :facepalm:
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:59 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 647, Superhans wrote:it's a wastr to keep a vote on a VLA player.
so put it on someone who is actually trying? Yeah, that makes sense...
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by lucca261 »

I'm here and reading, not V/LA. Sorry for the lack of activity today. Although I find it interesting that several players are inactive right now, and you pointed out me. Catching up.
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by lucca261 »

Page 25

@mozamis, : look at this. what's with the defeatist attitude? you have, like, one vote. are you doing this because sesq did it and he was town? is it on purpose?

@doom, : yeah, I like this post. he explains his thoughts clearly and clears every possible doubt on the breadcrumb. doom is solid town.

@hans, : don't like hans tone here. feels uncharacteristically (the biggest word I ever wrote on mafiascum) aggressive.

Page 26

@fitz, : waiting at that readlist I asked you about.

answering to UD on another post.

@hans, : wait. if you're town you should support your case regardless of what it is. you shouldn't be concerned about making your reads OMGUS. you only do that if you are scum.

@mozamis, : what did you saw on Revan's posts that you liked?
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by lucca261 »

so, at this point of D2, Mozamis decide to make a pressure vote on a player who's not getting lynched today and who was not a scumread of him two pages ago.

what changed on my spot that made you think I'm scum?

or is your vote just an empty pressure vote?
Ultimate Despair
Ultimate Despair
Goon
Ultimate Despair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:54 am

Post by Ultimate Despair »

In post 599, lucca261 wrote:I still think that Hans is scum. But his posting on D2 has been stronger. This, together with the Sesq and Friend flips that made me question my scumreads, makes me want to go with my gut today. And my gut says UD.
What sort of BS logic is that? "My reasoning is bad, so I'll take the course of action with as little reasoning as possible"?

- Junko
Ultimate Despair
Ultimate Despair
Goon
Ultimate Despair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:56 am

Post by Ultimate Despair »

Hard to coordinate with partner and avoid dissonance since we're both busy, but we both want to get Revan. I'm fine with doing it while he's inactive.

- Junko
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:33 am

@MOD
– I’ll be V/LA from around noon today until Monday morning for my usual weekend V/LA.[/b]

What is it with people being unable to answer direct questions this game? UD has once again completely dodged my question from . At this point I think they stand a greater than likely chance of being Moz’s partner if I am correct on Moz.

@Lucca
– How long is it going to take you to actually vote today?

I expect Wguerts to be back with copius content by the time I return from V/LA. Friday has already passed and his continual lack of contribution to this game today has completely eroded my Town read on him.

--
In post 654, mozamis wrote:Are you literally just going to keep asking me questions? You seemed to have turned into "tunnelling town".
I get the approach, pile on the pressure, good for you. But in the end you also have to be able to change your mind. Hopefully you will do that soon.
Rev looks better partly cos he is voting Hans, obviously. And somehow he sounded a bit more honest, not quitre sure why, but he did.
Firstly tunneling only really occurs when someone focuses on a player and ignores everything else. I clearly am not doing that.

Furthermore I certainly am capable of changing my mind on reads when things warrant me doing so. None of your responses look remotely at all like they are coming from a Town perspective. Your explanation on how Revan looks better because he is “voting Hans” is pretty empty given that you give not a single notion towards the possibility of a bus there. Furthermore that you did basically no reassessment after Day 1 (you are sticking by your “early list” for your reads) doesn’t come from a Town perspective to my mind.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:42 am

In case I suddenly die while on V/LA –

Lynch Moz. If they flip scum then UD is almost assuredly a partner. But my death via Daykill means the Moz slot has to be solved BEFORE LYLO and that would be today's lynch.

Lucca and Superhans are very likely Town in that circumstance so don’t lynch them unless you get to a 3 person LYLO and then really examine their posting the whole game before commiting to a scum read there.

Aside of Moz and UD I’d place approximate weight of other scum with Moz as follows …

Revan > Wgeurts / Doom > Having but there isn’t a ton of difference between the tiers there at this stage.

Now if Moz is somehow Town then all bets on my reads are off and I can't help you there.

Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 662, Ultimate Despair wrote:Hard to coordinate with partner and avoid dissonance since we're both busy, but we both want to get Revan. I'm fine with doing it while he's inactive.

- Junko
You haven't commented on the upcoming Mozagon that has popped up, which I find odd.considering your suspicion of her.

Also if u do want to lynch Revan now and aren't feeling the Moz wagon, why not place a vote on Revan? You've avoided committing yourself to either wagon.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Superhans »

MOIs suspicion that he'll get lynched VLA is rather silly considering up until this point he's been probably the biggest town read. Just looking at Doomfeather trying shows how implausible it is.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Superhans »

(@Doom I know it was a reaction test)
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Superhans »

Moz is L2 btw, so be careful you don't accidentally pull a UD and accidentally lynch.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 664, MagnaofIllusion wrote:In case I suddenly die while on V/LA –

Lynch Moz. If they flip scum then UD is almost assuredly a partner. But my death via Daykill means the Moz slot has to be solved BEFORE LYLO and that would be today's lynch.

Lucca and Superhans are very likely Town in that circumstance so don’t lynch them unless you get to a 3 person LYLO and then really examine their posting the whole game before commiting to a scum read there.

Aside of Moz and UD I’d place approximate weight of other scum with Moz as follows …

Revan > Wgeurts / Doom > Having but there isn’t a ton of difference between the tiers there at this stage.

Now if Moz is somehow Town then all bets on my reads are off and I can't help you there.
You've forgotten someone...
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Superhans »

@UD if Moz flips:
Scum, who is the partner?
Town, who is the partner?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 612, lucca261 wrote:My quick readlist, now caught up:

TOWN
--- Magna
--- Wgeurts
--- Fitz
--- Revan
--- Doom
--- Superhans/Mozamis
--- UD
SCUM

Would vote UD, Superhans or Mozamis today. The similar spot for Hans or Mozamis is because I think one of them is probably scum, but I'm not sure I can see them being scum together.
Strange that at this point in the game we couldn't be scum together? Care to explain why.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 659, lucca261 wrote:
Page 25

@mozamis, : look at this. what's with the defeatist attitude? you have, like, one vote. are you doing this because sesq did it and he was town? is it on purpose?

@doom, : yeah, I like this post. he explains his thoughts clearly and clears every possible doubt on the breadcrumb. doom is solid town.

@hans, : don't like hans tone here. feels uncharacteristically (the biggest word I ever wrote on mafiascum) aggressive.

Page 26

@fitz, : waiting at that readlist I asked you about.

answering to UD on another post.

@hans, : wait. if you're town you should support your case regardless of what it is. you shouldn't be concerned about making your reads OMGUS. you only do that if you are scum.

@mozamis, : what did you saw on Revan's posts that you liked?
ONLY do.it.if you're scum?
You really didn't understand my OMGUS point did you?

Reread what I actually said and it may make more sense.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by doomfeathers »

In post 637, Superhans wrote:IV got Moz as suspect scum because I feel herreads are not genuine at all, and I think she may have deliberately chosen to evade multiple questions towards her which fits with her being scum.

Also I don't like her push on me but don't want to make my read OMGUS so won't elaborate.
If you're going to say you have a read, I'd go ahead and say what it is. Criticizing someone's vote for you isn't necessary OMGUS.
In post 640, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Everone on the following vote-count

In post 630, karnos wrote:Not Voting (6): havingfitz, Ultimate Despair, , wgeurts, Superhans, doomfeathers
This far into the day why are you not voting?
In post 630, karnos wrote:
Vote Count 2.4
Superhans
(2): Revan, mozamis

Ultimate Despair
(1): lucca261

Havingfitz
(1):
doomfeathers

Mozamis
(1): MagnaofIllusion

Not Voting
(6): havingfitz, Ultimate Despair, , wgeurts, Superhans,
doomfeathers

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Nothing has changed since the last vote count, but it's been awhile.

(expired on 2017-02-04 09:00:01) until deadline.
I got listed in two places.
@Mod: Could you take my name off the "not voting" list? Thanks!

In post 666, Superhans wrote:MOIs suspicion that he'll get lynched VLA is rather silly considering up until this point he's been probably the biggest town read. Just looking at Doomfeather trying shows how implausible it is.
Not lynched, NKed.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by doomfeathers »

If UD were scum, would they have had motivation to quickhammer?

Revan's playstyle is rather shady. He doesn't show his hand at all. Still, he could be town doing deep analysis between posts, or just without time to play.

Mozamis could be scum, but I don't think we should lynch yet. There's still a lot of analysis to be done. I'm honestly not sure how to read either him or Revan.

I've been suspicious of Superhans and havingfitz, and townread lucca, but I'm not sure what to do now that I'm supposed to re-evaluate all my reads. :?

Return to “Completed Open Games”