Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:15 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1196, Spade_Ace wrote:Of course. What else could you do.
VOTE: Kop

Aubrey he is faking it. Scum have no choice but to counter claim. If the scum pair is (kop,CD), then they knew they would lose tonight itself if one was lynched and the other shot. Lynch him.
False. I suspect that CD is now your partner, he was 2 from a lynch and suddenly the mention of BBC comes up you need to draw attention away from CD, you are now trying to guarantee he survives another day.

Lynch me, you get shot, CD then shoots kt and your left with unconfirms to end the day.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:16 am

Post by Kop »

Brc ***
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Hawk »

Heresay is fun. Im not sure who to trust exactly but I trust Kop more here. Looks like final 3 is me Aubrey and CD unless we get this lynch right...

VOTE: spade

Kop CCing as scum doesn't make sense unless he's sure that KT won't shoot him or that scum can win in final 3. Either way I trust Kop more here and final 3 is better than nothing right?

Also can we get a Prod on KT to make sure he's still playing

Pedit: Aubrey is the one who brought up BRC. But I've been basically thinking Aubrey is confirmed town....
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Kop »

That is L-1, Can we hold off the hammer till KT at least gets in here.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 1202, Hawk wrote:
Kop CCing as scum doesn't make sense unless he's sure that KT won't shoot him or that scum can win in final 3.
@Hawk it makes complete sense. It doesn't matter who KT shoots whether him or his scum partner. Scum get to play the next day. Else Kop gets lynched today and, if his partner gets killed at night, scum game is over.

He is basically trying to not have any confirmed roles on day 4. Is it not obvious to you people yet???

I feel as if I am being setup for lynch on day3. It really doesn't matter at this point whether am lynched or not.

@Kop I see that you have nicely distanced yourself from CD.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

Also do you really believe as scum I would lead the wagon on my scum partner Aelin?? That I would night kill Lil, one of the very few ppl who were town reading me on day1 and again night kill bang, someone who thought i was a town towards the end of day 2???

Use your senses ppl!!! Am being set up.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

So what you people are saying is that I and my scum partner both bussed Aelin????? Why?
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1205, Spade_Ace wrote:Also do you really believe as scum I would lead the wagon on my scum partner Aelin?? That I would night kill Lil, one of the very few ppl who were town reading me on day1 and again night kill bang, someone who thought i was a town towards the end of day 2???

Use your senses ppl!!! Am being set up.
Yeah a classic scum tactic, shoot the people who are town reading you then the kill alone doesn't lead back to you.

Scum don't like going for people who scum read them because if they survive long into the game, the kills start filling the dots and it all leads to who really done the kill.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Kop »

In post 298, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Yeah I agree, his catchup and his vote feels he like only put it together because he was called out by Alisae. Filler is NAI and I don't see a problem with clarifying things to avoid confusion in the future.

VOTE: Spade
In post 319, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Why aren't you voting for Spade then?
In post 317, Aelin wrote:
In post 217, Malakittens wrote:Hey iv

I'm scum why??
Twist this around
@malakittens. You're town why?
What are you trying to say here?
In post 449, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Guys, be more careful more next time. Spade is at L-1.
Went through the ISO of Lil, these are his last posts that mention Spade.

There is no way in gods earth that tells me that he is town reading Spade, that Spade is claiming.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 564, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Not scum reading him anymore after the bread crumb thing.
A blatant lie. Should have read his ISO properly. Go read the thread.

Also now you are conveniently change stances.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:17 am

Post by Kop »

That doesn't say he is town reading you either.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
The MM
The MM
Goon
The MM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:12 am

Post by The MM »

Votes are stirring up.

Votecount
Not Voting (2)
: KainTepes, Crystalline Dagger
Crystalline Dagger (0):

Spade_Ace (3,
L-1
):
Kop, Aubrey, Hawk
Kop (1):
Spade_Ace

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline in: (expired on 2017-02-04 18:00:00)[/area]

Hawk wrote:
@Mod:
Did the players who are backup roles receive role cards stating they were backups when the game started or were they left in the dark. I can't find any definite answers from the first few posts.
Backup roles did recieve rolecards assessing that they were backup.
Waiting for the day I can come back and mod games.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Hawk »

UNVOTE: spade

Need to read. I'm at work.

I'll go over your point later Spade. Something stuck out to me about Kop CC not making sense. Let me look at it again.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Hawk »

Alright I'm sold. Scumteam is either Spade CD or Kop Aubrey but I am like 100% Spade CD at this point..If Spade is a mislynch BRC shoot Kop cause VT CCing is bullshit.

If Spade is correct lynch I think KT shoots CD 100% of the time and leaves final three at possibly being Me Kop Aubrey in which case well played Aubrey that was fantastic. Thanks for claiming you two takes out a lot of possible pairs impossible making some associative tells better.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Hawk »

VOTE: Spade

fairly confident. note to self just re-read your own ISO next time.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1204, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 1202, Hawk wrote:
Kop CCing as scum doesn't make sense unless he's sure that KT won't shoot him or that scum can win in final 3.
@Hawk it makes complete sense. It doesn't matter who KT shoots whether him or his scum partner. Scum get to play the next day. Else Kop gets lynched today and, if his partner gets killed at night, scum game is over.

He is basically trying to not have any confirmed roles on day 4. Is it not obvious to you people yet???

I feel as if I am being setup for lynch on day3. It really doesn't matter at this point whether am lynched or not.

@Kop I see that you have nicely distanced yourself from CD.
Also see this would make more sense if you were smart... Kop is most likely not partners with CD... note how Kop sheep'd Aubreys Vote and then when he CC'd Aubrey voted the same way... why is CD kop's partner and not Aubrey. Aubrey Kop makes 1000% sense while Kop CD makes almost no sense.

Honestly KT we got this it's one or the other. Either CD and Spade are both Town or they're both scum.

If there is some fucking world where it's CD Kop I don't get it. CD would have just lynched the shit out of you and let final three make us think it was Aubrey. Hesitation says the Claim wasn't thought out and you claimed thinking it would lead to a final 3 with no power roles. But I'm more inclined to believe this CC.

Also CD is pretty scummy for his semi attempt to lynch KT d1 right prior to his claim. of all the people pressuring KT d1 CD is the only one alive and the only one who looked like he might have been more oppurtunistic.

I'm fairly sold on this case of you and CD are scum. If not it's okay Spade I've pointed out how it doesn't make sense for Aubrey CD to exist as a world. So thanks for claiming.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

@hawk when
did I say it couldn't
be Kop/Aubrey? For that matter it could be you and kop too. All I know is that am being setup for a lynch.

I would have been totally pissed had this been lylo.

Just get it over with. Lynch me, shoot kop.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1216, Spade_Ace wrote:@hawk when
did I say it couldn't
be Kop/Aubrey? For that matter it could be you and kop too. All I know is that am being setup for a lynch.

I would have been totally pissed had this been lylo.

Just get it over with. Lynch me, shoot kop.
Do you honestly think it could Kop Me -_-;;
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Hawk »

I'll be honest Spade it's not so much you as it is CD... and looking over the VC you and CD are constantly on the same wagon. Yeah you guys both were on Aelin when she was lynched but to be honest one way or the other Alisae was dying.... I think maybe there was a lot of distance play going on because scumteam thought misLynches were more likely with everyone playing pretty back
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

Honestly no I don't. But your reason for voting me sucks. You say that it can't be kop/ CD, so it should be spade/cd. If I KNEW CD was my partner would I be asking town to shoot him after kop is killed? You could say wifom and that stuff. But this is endgame. I wouldn't take such risk.

But there is no convincing you. I just hope kt is able to see better sense. It doesn't matter either way. Whether we win tonight or tomorrow. We are just not gonna have a conf role.

@aubrey you better speak up now. Who do you think is scum?? You have been speaking just the 'enough' amount the whole game. Neither too much or too less.

PEDIT: if I had a penny for the number of times you were sure in this game and then proved wrong.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1219, Spade_Ace wrote: @aubrey you better speak up now. Who do you think is scum?? You have been speaking just the 'enough' amount the whole game. Neither too much or too less.
I've been vocal and aggressive all game. This speaking
just enough
is applicable to you, CD, and maybe even Kop in some regards rather than myself. Furthermore, I've already given you my views regarding CD's slot, so why in the world are you asking me who I think is scum? Especially with you and Kop claiming against each other. We are guaranteed a scum kill today between you two, leaving CD as the remainder. I'd be somewhat shocked if Hawk were scum.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:02 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

Yeah that makes sense.

But I can't help but feel this is a setup. You asked for the BRC to claim (yes the logic made sense at that time), I claimed, kop counter claimed and then you voted against me. How come you didn't vote against Kop.? I know you said it doesn't matter either way for you but why didn't you wait?

Also the fact that both I and Kop wanting CD shot at night makes me wary of CD actually being scum.
In post 1168, Hawk wrote: I don't think it's coincidental that Mafia shot Bang
@hawk I know the most logical conclusion is for mafia to have killed bang and not KT. But how were you so sure mafia shot bang. Yours was the very first post. Also you have been flip flopping a lot in this game. The thing that had made you sure town in my eyes was your Aelin lynch. But could you not have done that to appear towny?

I think am starting to become a bit paranoid doubting my townreads and all. But the last time I was town I lynched the wrong person at Lylo. Scum was the one person who I thought couldn't have been more town.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:06 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

@mod request a prod on KT
The MM
The MM
Goon
The MM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:59 am

Post by The MM »

No actual change in the votes, but I owe to myself to make a post.
This votecount will not be tracked in the initial post though.

Votecount
Not Voting (2)
: KainTepes, Crystalline Dagger
Crystalline Dagger (0):

Spade_Ace (3,
L-1
):
Kop, Aubrey, Hawk
Kop (1):
Spade_Ace

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline in: (expired on 2017-02-04 18:00:00)[/area]

A prod has been sent to
KainTepes
If he does not respond within 2 to 3 days he will be replaced.
Waiting for the day I can come back and mod games.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Hawk »

Spade why are you town and why is Kop scum? Please enlighten me. If you're that worried about going into final 3 with one confirmed town (it doesn't matter cause we won't go into finaLylo 3 with two confirmed town now). Like why are you so concerned about confirmed town? KT dies tonight. So at best f3 is two unconfirmed and one confirmed which isn't that great. Puts confirmed town into a Kingmaker position. Are you sure you know who is evil if it's you me and Aubrey? Cause if in the end here it's me Aubrey and CD cause Kop is scum I am fairly confident I know who Kop partner is... explain Kop/CD to me... go ahead try. Explain why Kop sheep's Aubreys Vote this day on CD??

Return to “Completed Open Games”