All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:42 am

Post by All Alone »

VOTE: nydushermain
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 273, karnos wrote:
In post 263, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:So Shannon, you're saying that, from your point of view, Jordan's play was like throwing a punch at LQ but holding back so he doesn't get the blame for it?
It's worse. He is throwing shade on LQ, and then when someone (me) took his words seriously he turned around and accused me of being scum jumping on an opportunistic wagon (of course, it was a wagon of 0 at the time I voted).
Why do you say you took nadroj's words seriously here? You said you voted LQ for defensiveness and over-explaining rather than his logic, but as far as I can tell nadroj's "shade throwing" was only based on LQ's logic.

UNVOTE:

don't really want my vote anywhere right now tbh
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:35 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 289, Alisae wrote:Ok
In post 285, All Alone wrote:don't really want my vote anywhere right now tbh
They don't want to pressure anyone atm nor do they have SRs on anyone atm.
Why do you think I'm more likely to not have any scumreads as scum than town?
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:36 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 337, Lexa wrote:
In post 135, Alisae wrote:Fine. I'll be patient and wait look a good child.
The condition for my posting reasoning for my vote on All Alone has now been fulfilled. That condition was All Alone posting so as to see possible reaction / lack thereof in response to my vote.

Prior to my joining this site and signing up for this game I spent some time reading through a couple of the longer games on this site to get a feel for how the game was approached here (sidenote: super helpful, scumhunting tactics I picked up made me so much better in the game I'm currently in on my main site). One of the games in particular featured both All Alone and Alisae, providing a reference point for meta reads. At the time of my vote, Alisae had several votes on him as a result of his posting style and I decided that adding additional pressure to him was less beneficial than putting pressure on All Alone in an attempt to create reactions to base reads on him from.

Based on that previous game that I had read (which I believe is still ongoing last time I looked ~a week ago), I am reasonably confident that Alisae is town. His actions this game are entirely consistent with his behaviour in the previous game and his scumhunting, while arguable how effectual it is, follow similar patterns. That being said, I'm not willing to consider them a lock town at this point in time as their posting style inherently creates a looooot of noise that can hide more legitimate tells on them.

All Alone having posted is now grounds for me to place a FoS on them. Their previous meta as I interpreted it had them being, while not necessarily a lot more active, considerably more proactive in their scumhunting tactics. Their post 285 shows them unvoting as their only post of content since RVS based on "not wanting their vote anywhere" right now. While I'm willing to give this a pass for players who are more actively using their vote and have shown some kind of previous commitment to reads, his lack of activity on that front means that his unvote here looks considerably more like a scum who doesn't want their vote to be tied to someone they can be held accountable to for their opinions should they unvote and wagon in the future.
My scumhunting tactics are really more reactive than proactive, to be honest.

And also, I
do
expect to be held accountable for my opinions, even when my opinion is that I have no scumreads. That's why I came in here and admitted as much.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:37 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 365, PranaDevil wrote:All Alone doing absolutely sod all is bad. As in super terrible. All that has happened, and you turn up, unvote and nothing else? No. Do something. Definitely moved into the scum read territory.
The disingenuous posturing store called, they ran out of YOU!

VOTE: PranaDevil
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 414, Alisae wrote:They're harder to fake, no?
Either way, the fact you didn't want to pressure anyone is a red flag to me.
LOL fake scumreads are much,
much
easier for me. When I'm scum I figure out fake scumread reasons on as many slots as possible just so I know what to say in advance if I want to change positions, and I usually don't even have to think about it. It's way harder to come up with scumreads when I actually need them to be accurate.

And also I did want to pressure someone. But I had zero conviction to put behind any pressure I could have placed, and pressure without conviction is no pressure at all, to be honest.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 410, PranaDevil wrote:So... AA and BBT do nothing of anything for ages, and charge right in and vote the person who called them out for doing feck all, sure, sounds legit.

If either of you have any sort of case though please share it with the class. Can hardly respond to votes when there's no content there. At the same time, reads on everyone else rather than tunnelling would also be beneficial to town. (If you're town it helps us hunt, if you're scum, well... it'll help the rest of us hunt)
In post 426, PranaDevil wrote: Just not a fan of doing nothing, then acting like someone's scummy and voting for them while providing no information.

However BBTs recent posting is fine, in understanding his reasoning I mean, as unlike me he was updating as he went, thus saw my few posts prior to that which very much could look like scum keeping their head down up to said wall. Perfectly fine reasoning. I'm going to say AA clearly doesn't have that reasoning as they quoted from said wall. Thus outside of OMGUS voting, I expect an actual case on me sooner than later from them.

Not going to say AA is scum for it, they may well have good reasons. It would be a bold scum move to charge in and go all guns a-blazing on someone with no votes, though I never completely rule things out.
These posts have convinced me that PranaDevil's push on me is a legitimate attempt to work out my alignment after all. I will therefore move on to OMGUSing the current worst push on me:

VOTE: LicketyQuickety
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:02 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 518, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Just because you admit to saying you're OMGUSing doesn't mean you alleviate the scumminess off of the post
well wtf am I supposed to do then, call it something else and pretend it isn't OMGUS?
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:03 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 519, LicketyQuickety wrote:My problems with AA:

Infrequent posts
Not much info in posts
Not saying anything new in posts
2 OMGUSes.
so nothing alignment indicative then?
In post 527, LicketyQuickety wrote:Also, AA's analysis of my pressure on them is totally off. It should be clear to people by now I have put the most pressure on people I am trying to get a read on, which has come up twice now.
I don't think you're trying to get a read on me though. All you did when you voted me was call my vote on PranaDevil OMGUS. My vote on PranaDevil was, objectively speaking, OMGUS. What am I gonna do, disagree with an objective fact? How does it help you sort me when regardless of alignment, my only possible response is to say, "yup, I can confirm that this vote was indeed OMGUS"?

All I see you pushing on me is things that are objectively true but not actually alignment indicative, and I think you know they aren't. Convince me I'm wrong here.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:03 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 521, Alisae wrote:
In post 515, All Alone wrote:I will therefore move on to OMGUSing the current worst push on me:
Hey AA. I got a joke for you.
What's black and white and red all over?
the newspaper headline "Alisae Convicted of Plagiarism"
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:04 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 542, PranaDevil wrote:All Alone dives into scum spot 1 though by still not actually doing anything
In post 542, PranaDevil wrote:the inability to do any scum hunting so far.
In post 560, ThinkBig wrote:has made no attempt to scum hunt or solve the game. He has yet to post any reads or any analysis of his own.
Wow this is some really amazing analysis you guys! Try reading
anything at all I've posted after the UNVOTE post.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:04 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 672, karnos wrote:You know what, go for it.

I don't have the patience to try to break of a clique of fanatics.

Just make sure you lynch XnadrojX & Garmr, in that order, after me.
I don't know why nobody else pointed this out, but this AtE
really
doesn't seem like it's coming from a vengeful townie planning to shoot nadroj.

VOTE: karnos
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:05 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 713, Alisae wrote:Actually.
What we can do is we could leash who Karnos kills.
Suggest like 3 names for him to kill.
And then he kills whoever out of that pool.
Good idea anyone if the claim is real?
How exactly would we leash karnos? Like if we lynch him and he shoots out of the pool, we lynch him again?
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:05 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 727, PranaDevil wrote:It's the wording of the post to me. The line "scum will just NK him" screams that they know scum will kill him. Not "they might", no "what if he's scum?" In there at all, just "scum will kill him".
I once pushed an argument this good, then I played my second game.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 317, Alisae wrote:HOLY SHIT WE HAVE 3 WEEKS!
In post 680, Alisae wrote:
intent to hammer

This is where you claim.
In post 690, Alisae wrote:
In post 686, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Nah, Karnos is a great lynch.

He is trying to scare away a potential hammer by saying he might shoot them.
You're not wrong. He is a great lynch.
Is he trying to scare away a potential hammer? Nah. I think we have more time to spend and we could be looking elsewhere, that's all.
Plus if we do decide to let him live, scum will just NK him.
In post 705, Alisae wrote:Garmr that's cool an all, but we have 15 DAYS LEFT!
If you wanted to use all of D1 so much then why declare intent to hammer karnos? Especially when you were never scumreading him?
VOTE: Alisae
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by All Alone »

VOTE: LQ
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2353 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by All Alone »

good game

well played Prana and especially Lexa! surviving two day phases after you got caught fakeclaiming VT is actually incredibly impressive

thanks for modding, mastina :]
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2425 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by All Alone »

even the treacherous Sith Lords couldn't deny cookies to a face like this

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”