pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 32, Varsoon wrote:Well, at least this'll be over sooner than later.
bahahahahahahaha

And GIF, I canno believe youd take my outing so lightly
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 150, mhsmith0 wrote:one would think. i'll call it 10% odds because I'm a cynic.
I gave myself 1/3 odds for lylo
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 176, beeboy wrote:Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
mine <3
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 224, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 222, SirCakez wrote:Yeah there's PK fishing for a lynch in the ICs
towns continued inability to distinguish from someone being nakedly stupid (dom - with a side of mod error) and someone actively pursuing scum wincon (PK) is increasingly embarrasing
mmmm
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 242, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 3546, pisskop wrote: THEY COULD FUCKING KILL DOM SCOT FREE
I think he's banking on no one actually reading what he's saying at this point?
True Story, let this be a lesson in how different the game looks from the sidelines and inside the game.

whats obvious as hell from the sides isnt even visible within.

A careful application of antagonism and :mouch: thats a spicey meta-ball
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 273, Aeronaut wrote:oh my god pisskop that is not how statistics work
I tried. I almost just threw in the towel.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

You guys think nadhia would have gone for it if I didnt try the gamblers bit?

idk. I was hoping to gloss it into the pack but they pulled it out ...
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 108, drealmerz7 wrote:pisskop's mentality (and it's the mentality to have):

*by sheer force of will I will not go down easily, there will be more town deaths*

they're going to fucking get him though

but, man, good performance pisskop

I wouldn't be buying it FOR A FUCKING SENTENCE, but, you've got it going that's for sure
Youd eat it down

:d
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 217, drealmerz7 wrote:pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all al is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well
shucks. I missed this.

thats like 2 compliments. thanks man. the more you post the more I see your genius.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

Well no. srs, you have the logic down pretty well.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #10) » Fri May 26, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

this was perhaps a loss i think i enjoyed. twas a ride

Return to “Completed Game Topics”