Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:33 pm

Post by Elmo »

KScope's nominated Faerielord twice. I get the feeling that FL isn't AD scum. If that's true, if Faerielord was lynched, then AD scum win. So people pushing the Faerielord lynch are likely to be AD scum.
DragonsofSummer wrote:I find the events interesting as well. I will need to go read up more on FaerieLord's interactions with other players in the game before I make my decision on who to evict.
DragonsofSummer wrote:
FaerieLord wrote:@Elmo. I didn't know it lead to an eviction either way. I thought it would tie. That way I could save myself the pressure + save both protown players. Backfired :/
I think this statement is rediculous. All you have to do to know someone will be evicted is read the rules of the game.
DragonsofSummer wrote:
vote KScope
not that it matters at this point.
The last one strikes me as making the connection fairly obvious - DoS is disappointed, because he'd just
almost
won.

I think KScope's "first HoH" thing is distancing. There's no way DoS is going to be evicted on that basis, but it's a great excuse to keep nominating him without any real bite behind the nomination.

I'm pretty sure DoS is KScope's buddy. Given the way they're linked to each other thus far, I think Pug might be
his
buddy, although I'm not entirely sure about that. I also have kind of a scummy vibe about mneme, but not a great deal that's concrete; I can't really articulate it. I'm not sure about Faerielord; if I'm wrong about Skruffs being town, it might be him. Hmm. I still prefer Skruffs for town. *shrug* I guess as long as that bit's right, you can shoot 'em all and let mod sort 'em out. :)

1. DoS
2. Pug
3. mneme
4. Faerielord
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:36 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

Dude I've been talking about a kscope lynch for two days first of all. Second of all The only thing you talk about as evidence of me being linked to Kscope is that I say my vote didn't matter at that point?

Here is what happened. I had finished my reread, and decided Kscope was more likely not linked to ryan, and since we had to lynch someone not linked to ryan I voted him. But he was already lynched at that point so my vote didn't matter.

Neither of my other two statements are proof of anything. I wasn't even looking at Faerie lord yesterday because he wasn't on the block and then skruffs used his power. The other statement is me showing why him saying that he thought no one would be lynched is rediculous. Trying to use those statements as proof of why I'm scummy is scummy in itself.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:33 am

Post by Skruffs »

faeirie lord and mneme?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:38 am

Post by Skruffs »

Also interesting: THe condorcet winner (stolen from Dante's in Frezno game) Is Faerie Lord and Mneme at this point. And those are the two who haven't posted their own lists yet.
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:44 am

Post by mneme »

1. DoS
2. FL
3. PuG
4. Elmo

DoS: 1st HoH, pushed FL's bw over kscope, kscope's buddying/following of my logic on DoS felt like distancing. Held back on vote on kscope until it was a fait accomplis. I've been suspicoius of DoS all game, and think several players were giving him a pass; this hasn't changed. Probably ADscum. Look for people who think expressing suspision of him is scummy for his remaining buddy (which apparently was my biggest sin in the minds of some. Go fig)
FL: pretty obvious. Didn't save the two people he felt were townies. Not great player overall.
Did I say too much?
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:12 pm

Post by Pug89 »

Look for people who think expressing suspision of him is scummy for his remaining buddy (which apparently was my biggest sin in the minds of some. Go fig)
It is not expressing suspicion of him that I find scummy, it is expressing suspicion with little to no reasoning that makes me suspicious.
People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy. - Joss Whedon
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:34 pm

I love that both people who think I should be evicted have no actual proof of any scummy action I've taken.
-Tyler Durden
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:05 am

Post by pablito »

one player re-prodded
Sup, later.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:07 am

Post by Skruffs »

Feel free to modkill, pablito! Makes my job easier
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:26 am

Post by pablito »

At this stage of the game, I think it's important to keep all players in tact if possible. I will extend deadlines if necessary before replacement/modkills.
Sup, later.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:56 am

Post by Skruffs »

K, wekk, maybe fl has just given up? I dunno.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:52 am

Post by Skruffs »

Thinking about the numbers... One of each group needs to go alternatingly each week. If two of one group, or any townies are eliminated, and the other group gets hoh, they win. So if you are scum, you should highly consider nominating either your partner or me or the other likely townie if you are eliminated.

Juast a friendly reminder from a lonely floater.
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:42 am

So what about noms?
-Tyler Durden
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:52 am

Post by Skruffs »

Nominate : Faerie Lord

That's only one, the other will be a bit later tonight.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:04 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Nominate : Faerie Lord and Elmo

There, it's official.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:13 am

Post by pablito »

kuribo replaces FaerieLord. Thanks kuribo!

I will be extending the vote deadline probably to the 27th. If that does not work for you, please PM me.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:24 am

Post by pablito »

Current
Head of Household Skruffs
has nominated
kuribo (r/FaerieLord)
and
Elmo
for eviction!

The three other players (all except those listed above) must vote on who you would like to evict (lynch) from the Big Brother house. These three players must vote and you cannot unvote. Therefore be certain before you vote in thread. You get one chance to vote, and that is it. Failure to vote before deadline will result in modkill. Please do not "confirm" your vote. Whoever gains the most votes will be evicted.

Deadline for all votes is:
19:00 EDT 27th of December (Thu).
That is about 7 days from now. With 3 voters, it will take 2 to lynch. Please do not squander the deadline extension. I would rather this game not be won/lost on modkills for failing to vote.

Instructions:

HoH
: Please remain active and post in thread.

Nominees
: Aside from defending yourself in thread, please PM me before deadline the name of the individual who you would like to become the next HoH in the case you are voted out this cycle.

Others: Please discuss the two nominees and post your vote in thread before the deadline.
Sup, later.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:35 am

Post by kuribo »

Talk about being put in the hotseat right off the bat! :)

Anyway, I'll post in a bit, gonna need the chance to read more of this. (Having read some while I was awaiting confirmation that I'd replace FL)
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:59 am

Post by Skruffs »

Enjoy the read... I went with the premise that FL was scum, and picked elmo because he was in the middle opf everyone's 'lists'.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:19 am

Post by Pug89 »

Skruffs: Why did you decide not to nominate mneme? It looked like you were a little earlier. Also, was there any other reason for nominating elmo?
People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy. - Joss Whedon
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:50 am

Post by Elmo »

Hey, kuribo!

Skruffs: Did you have an actual reason for nominating me, or what? Why do you believe FaerieLord is scum?
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:44 am

Post by Skruffs »

I had several reasons for nominating who I did:

Faerie Lord -
1) STD's bizarre phrasing shortly before he was replaced
2) FL's tag-alonging behind KSc0pe in voting me, considering he also thought I was doing a great job of playing - trying to eliminate a player who he publicly said was acting pro town because the player before wasn't...
3) KSc0pe began "bussing" him soon after. Scum can probably smell scum, and considering they both acted similarly day one with their voting patterns, that seems a strong scumtell to me.

Most importantly:

4) He didn't make a list for me, which indicates he has no intention of cooperating or revealing what he thinks. My first HoH i asked ofa saimilar type of response from four players, and he was nommed then for the same reason, and after pickem's fiasco wit not updatintg his list i wanted to makme sure all of the remaining players HAD updated their lists.

So I am pretty sure that you are not the remaining townie, kuribo. I do like your christmas avatar, though.

Elmo:
Again, elmo's middling on people's list. I believe there is a ten time more likely chance that elmo is the remaining townie than FL. If I had nommed mneme or dos, those two players would have been voted out over FL.

I really wanted to see FL go today, so I nominated a player, a 'pawn', who I am not sure about but who i feel better about than FL. I am not sayign i nommed him because i think he's more likely the townie, i am saying that MOST people seem to think ambivalently of Elmo, so if Elmo gets lynched, the people who vote him over FL will have to explain themselves a lot more, later on.

Pug:
if mneme hadn't posted a list, he'd probably be up here. HE did post, so I took that factor out of my factoring.

THE reason I am hesitant to put up someone that everyone is against is becase in my opinion that person is a lot more likely to be town than scum. I am not saying i think mneme is town. I don't have the luxury of thinking ANYONE is town, I am thinking of beyound this week though.

So now you know!
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:41 am

Post by pablito »

one person prodded
Sup, later.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:00 am

Post by kuribo »

Skruffs wrote:
So I am pretty sure that you are not the remaining townie, kuribo.
I am, but, God... looking over FL's posts, I'm not sure what the hell the guy was thinking. I'll give a blow-by-blow analysis of the game either later today or sometime tomorrow.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”