Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:09 am

Post by Almost Chara »

@Math:

1- You're assuming a PR claim that wasn't there!!!
2- You're assuming a total of 7-8 scum in a 26 player game!!!
3- You're assuming Scum knew who there partners in the other thread were!!!

Ok, I'll play. Instead of all the moonlogic complications you have posted today, why wouldn't Scum! have drafted at least one scumster (since you proposed Scum!Me would also know ho was scum there!). In what world would Scum!Me prefer a scum win in Smackdown over one in my own brand??

Also, in what world is drafting Tywin who was going 1-on-1 with TOWN!DS a good scum move? It was obvious the lynch on SD would be between DS/Tywin/the Masons today. Bringing in Titus/Grey would have been GREAT for the scum in RAW. Hell, I could have brought in Zef and had them shoot conf!Town Vifam already, and it would have cooled LUV's down on our slot.

Do you realize if we had an additional scumster over here it would have meant 3 on SD and with the lynch on Pepto breaking the Masons move already they'd be going into the night as 5 vs 3 and into D4 as 4 vs 3? Then Scum could bus Grey for the stunt he did and still go into D5 on LyLo, only they would still have DS vs Tywin & Titus vs Nero and just ONE Town vote on either of DS/Tywin/Nero would win them the game, and it was still most probable that one of DS/Tywin would be voting the other.

Alternatively, Tywin/DS eats rope TODAY (D3) and then the Masons are still alive to suspect tomorrow and Grey can do his stunt THEN and the game ends on D4.

I mean, ANYWAY you put it I'd have to be playing against the Scum in SD when I drafted Tywin, and also earlier when I drafted Vifam when he was not exactly the most obv!Town in SD and could have been lynched there on D2.

More: In what world does Scum!Me oppose BOTH you and Titus on the Masons? I never supported their lynch and didn't even consider breaking them apart (drafting one over here), leaving them to -at least- do their thing once more and it could have very well been on a scumster this time just as much as it could have been on Town again. God I must be an AWFUL scum player if you thought Scum!Me would commit as many mistakes in just 2 days of play!!!

Did you see Titus practically begging us to draft Grey on D1? Instead I stated I wasn't sure about him and didn't pick him at all. Did you see that massive didn't even pick Titus as undraftable on either nights? I still didn't draft HER when it could have been an ACE move for scum in this this thread.

Finally, I was happy that FOR ONCE you didn't tunnel me from the word go in a game we play together in. So much for that. YOU HAVE NEVER PLAYED WITH SCUM ME BEFORE, and yet YOU SCUM READ ME AND ACTUALLY TUNNEL ME IN EVERY SINGLE GAME WE PLAY TOGETHER, and it's becoming SILLY AND BORING.

I'll post more when I've cooled down a bit. Until then, enjoy doing what you do best: Theorizing nonsense and then tinfoiling it with BS and wrapping it in manure. I'm out of here.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:23 am

Post by Almost Chara »

GODDAMN IT! Even if I was scum who DIDN'T KNOW who scum was on the other thread, why would I not follow Titus lead anyway?? I mean, if I knew she was scum I should have acted on her directions. If I didn't know, then I should have been afraid of her finding me out. Either way I would have had to bring in GREY on N1, not Vifam.

And the Tywin NK??? Tywin actually STRONGLY Town read my slot. He even called for a protective to be on me on N1. Why would I want him dead? He would have helped me out for at least today, and with your out-of-boundaries moonlogic of there being at least 3 scumsters in this brand still it was probably all we needed to progress into a LyLo anyway.

God, I can't even begin to see how that brain of yours works. First you say that if we were alive in LyLo we should be lynched, and then you invent a theory that is so ridiculous it hurts that there could be 4 scumsters alive in here so it COULD be LyLo and you vote me. You are overlooking the fact that if there were 4 scumsters at the start of the game on each side then Vifam is CONFIRMED SCUM rather than confirmed Town.

Math, I no longer believe you to be as close to conf!Town as could be. As a matter of fact I now have to degrade my read on you to null and reconsider all your moves from a scum perspective. I was giving you quite a break because of a previous incident or two in which you played as bad and had as smelly theories and you flipped Town, but I can no longer ignore the probability of this being a good scum game of yours in which you are simply copying your shitty Town play to deter me from scum reading you.

More later.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:28 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Actually, it just hit me: On every single game Math also tunnels her sister like hell. Why -on Earth- did Math TR Titus in THIS game and go after the Masons instead? And then they fault ME for TR Titus when they also did?? At least I wasn't the one calling for the lynch of a Mason, which actually did happen and lead to the scum win in SD.

In fact, Math agreed to us drafting Tywin, fully knowing it was possible that he could get NK'd. I even explained how it works for them when they mentioned something about them being drafted to SD and getting NK'd.

Now, why would any sane GM draft Math over Nero?? I want every single player here to think about that one. If you can't figure a single reason that could be the case, then it makes sense Math was promoting themselves as a TR by suggesting they could be NK'd.

Math also suggested they should not be made undraftable in the off chance massive would make the same mistake twice and -if Math is Scum- it guarantees scum would win in SD even if the Masons did it again and vigged someone and it was SCUM this time, because all scum needed was to NK a Mason overnight.

The more I think about it the more it makes sense that Math is actually scum and has been playing us like puppets, and looking at their predecessor I don't see much that could negate such a case.

I'm contemplating on switching my vote from LUV to Math at this point, but in either case we are NOT lynching McMenno today, and here's to make sure that is the case:

Eric Bicshoff climbs up the ring and is walking into the center. The microphone ascends from the top and he holds it for a while, silently waiting for the crowd to stop making noise. He clears his throat and:

"Ladies and gentlemen: Tonight! Here on Sunday Extreme Rules Night in RAW - we will feature one of the best matches you will ever see, pitting two of the most bizarre wrestlers of our brand...

On the corner to my left; The Mathematician, The Moonlogic Master of All Time, The One and Only, please welcome.. Maaaaaath Blaaaaaaade!

Their opponent on my right is the EVER-EVASSIVE-LYNCH, The Apathetic, The Careless, and The Most Scummy.. L'il OOOOZEEEE VERRRRRRRT!

Now as you all can imagine, this is should be an interesting game under the "catch as catch can" rules.. heh heh :twisted:

So, let's all enjoy this game where there can only be ONER winner.. one person walking out on their feet, with the other leaving on their back on a stretcher, so LET'S RUMBLE!!!

N.B. As of now, all votes are reset. Furthermore; no other wrestlers may interfere with their finishers. failing to comply results of you becoming voteless tomorrow.

PLACE YOUR BETS (i.e. get your votes on). Thank you.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:32 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Now, both of you needs to provide a fully detailed case on why they are Town and how come they made the scummy moves they did under the wrong impression they were in Town'd best interest.

Explain yourself or get the hell out of my brand! Mr McMahon demands some cutting on the funds here, and the crowd are demanding some vicious and mean fighting....

GO!

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:39 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Explanation to the rest:

I'm positive there's AT LEAST one Scumster in these two, but it's possible they both are. Once it became apparent LUV could be lynched, Math decided to flip their TR on us (being the strongest pushers of LUV) in an attempt to save their scum p.

I do acknowledge it "could" still be Town!math "doing what they do best", but I very much doubt it being the case.

Anyway, the decision is yours. Flip the scummiest of all a give Math the benefit of doubt, OR flip Math and if/when they flip RED then LUV is finally CONFIRMED SCUM.

My problem is: In the off chance Math flips Town, we would probably be throwing the game with LUV given a pass to endgame. I would still rather see his head rolling and him walking out the door in shame. (Besides, with his in-game character, who doen't want to see "her stripped off.." er.. her title!! :P

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:08 am

Post by Vifam »

I like this
ok
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1154, Almost Chara wrote:Explanation to the rest:

I'm positive there's AT LEAST one Scumster in these two, but it's possible they both are. Once it became apparent LUV could be lynched, Math decided to flip their TR on us (being the strongest pushers of LUV) in an attempt to save their scum p.

I do acknowledge it "could" still be Town!math "doing what they do best", but I very much doubt it being the case.

Anyway, the decision is yours. Flip the scummiest of all a give Math the benefit of doubt, OR flip Math and if/when they flip RED then LUV is finally CONFIRMED SCUM.

My problem is: In the off chance Math flips Town, we would probably be throwing the game with LUV given a pass to endgame. I would still rather see his head rolling and him walking out the door in shame. (Besides, with his in-game character, who doen't want to see "her stripped off.." er.. her title!! :P

~A50
Fine. Lynch me. I flip Town then flip AC.

The only reason he suspected me is I suspected him.

All AC's reasons look like things AC decided to find to support their case rather than something they believe.

AC asked me if I could work with Titus in thread. He now uses that against me.
He also assumes that I am a scum dayvig but if I was a scum dayvig then that is equivalent to having 4 scumteam members which would mean that his world cannot work.

AC pushes out of self survival. I don't have much time today but that is what I do have with the time I do.

~~Math
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Math, you're going to have to explain 1134. How/why would scum "dogpile" on pep with only one vote there, 5 to lynch, and this not being LYLO? I don't follow your logic there. Even if you meant Lil, not pep, he only had two votes there (L-3). I mean, with Smackdown having 4 scum (3 of which starting there), it's pretty obvious we only have two here unless we started as a more scum sided game than smackdown and if that's the case, just why? But I don't even get what you are trying to say. Also, if Almost was scum and scum know the scum team in the other thread (possibly bad assumption), he'd definitely get away with drafting Titus so I don't follow your logic about him leaving Titus there "for show" either. It makes no sense. So either he's scum who didn't know scum on the other brand or he's town.

Mcmenno, it's not up to Almost who gets drafted into smackdown. All he could do was make Leon undraftable which would have raised eyebrows.

Almost, was that like a legit action? Like can we only vote math or lil now?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 1157, Kmd4390 wrote:Almost, was that like a legit action? Like can we only vote math or lil now?
Yes it was. This is the "Cage Match" both myself and massive have been referring to repeatedly. We are both Gladiators (you may want to check massive's role card in Smackdown for reference of the exact wording we received in our role PM).

P.S. If you do check on massive's role PM, please ignore Protection and Footwork. Our role is different on those two.

Which reminds me: Whoever said it was ridiculous for the GM to have another ability besides drafting (I think that was LUV).. you may want to eat your words now. CHECK THE FLIPPED GM ROLE PM.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

So can abilities still be used on math/lil? Or none at all?
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by malpascp »

Sorry guys, but I've been kind of busy working 10 hours a day and sleeping for the other 14. Will post again in less than 24 hours with actual content.
Dunno how to feel about AC vs Math, but Leon being drafted is NAI.
A thought that crossed my mind is that if both scumteams knew eachother, and a GM was scum, that GM would draft the towniest heel to his brand and get pretty much zero backlash for it. At least I'd do it if I were a scum GM.
Also still think one GM of each alignment creates unbalance between both brands no matter how you look at it. I think both GMs are probably of the same alignment, and the fact AC has the exact same ability as massive did corroborates (is that how it's spelled?) my theory.

From massive's role you can see that if someone uses their ability they'll become voteless on the next day.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Vifam »

So do we just vote who we want to die
ok
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 1156, MathBlade wrote:AC asked me if I could work with Titus in thread. He now uses that against me.
And now you're clinging on straws. Here's a reminder of how it went: First let's see WHEN WHEN I asked you to "work with your sister". Here it is:
In post 820, Almost Chara wrote:Oh, also.. it'd be Titus or Tywin (someone who has a "tie" at the start of their username :lol) that we're drafting today. Can you like, not fight too much with your sister though? I mean, THAT is my one worry there, as I'm Town reading BOTH of you.
And it was in response to your earlier suggestion in THIS post:
In post 745, MathBlade wrote:
Hint draft
Grey

Do not leave me undraftable
preferably NeroCain is undraftable.

Hope other team drafts me

That is my suggestion.
Now, you suggested drafting SCUM!Grey. Was it I who made you do it?

You wanted Nero to stay here (not paying attention to the mechanics is NAI) and wanted to be drafted to the other thread yourself. WHY? I mean, holding on to Nero -if ever was possible- would have been my move, granted, but it could have also come from a scum mind-set since you saw scum are getting closer to a win in SD and wanted to join them in their victory, so didn't want a strong Town player going there and -instead- suggested yourself to be there giving Scum the majority in SD already.
In post 918, MathBlade wrote:I would much rather Titus and myself be on the same side.
Here is an assertion you wanted to be with Titus on THE SAME THREAD.
In post 942, MathBlade wrote:If I am not drafted would prefer Titus over there.
Another EXPLICIT expression of wanting Titus over here if you're not going to her over there.

And now, let's have a little laugh with this:
In post 588, MathBlade wrote: A50 and Nero gotta be of the same alignment to me because of a post I think would be dumb to cite. Not seeing where Nero and AChara scumreads are coming from.
And with Nero flipping Town, suddenly Math does see where a scum read on me is coming from. Not just that, but they are using me doing exactly what I said I would do and them agreeing to it to scum read me now.

In fact to save you all a wall post, just ISO Math and ctrl+F4 for the word Nero. Go see how Math said Nero was Town BECAUSE THEY KNEW NERO'S SCUM PLAY, then went back to proposing Nero might be scum with me, then switched to suggesting we can't be scum, then said I might be scum with Town!Nero, then... oh, go see for yourselves. Flipping reads for no apparent reason, going form CERTAINTY to "not really confident".

The same applies to their read on Titus. They Town read her, bur kept the door semi-open in case Titus flipped to go back and say "I told you so".

And, Math: what happened to the setup not possibly having 3-4 Town killing roles? I mean, that's what you kept pushing against the Masons. Is it ok now to have 3-4 Town roles or should we be lynching based on an implicit scum claim?

Shall I go on? I could bring up more inconsistencies that are now apparent AFTER WE KNEW WHO SCUM WERE IN THE OTHER THREAD, and YES, OF COURSE I will change my read on you when you start making up reasons to sell me as scum, especially when those reasons were exactly what you had agreed on prior to the thread getting locked. You held your shot precisely to have as declare our action and we got the seal of approval for it.

So, you suggested Grey for a draft, and LUV suggested Zef, both of whom flipped Scum. I opted to draft Tywin when Titus was also available. So, tell me again, how come I refused to draft THREE players who all turned out to be scum and went for the one town-aligned player instead? My other proposition was to draft a Mason which I myself openly stated I was against bc it would break their ability.

Also, Titus was on Maria's case since the game started, long before the Masons were outed, yet I was defending Maria in particular (I had no read on Pepto in early game), so did I also do that "for show"?

My latest lynch pool on SD just before they quick lynched Pepto had 3 names, 2 of which were actually SCUM, and the 3rd was a Townie YOU yourself thought might be scum.

So, we both agreed Titus looked Town (and we both were wrong), and we both suspected DS (and apparently we were wrong on that one two), but the difference is you trusted Grey and I didn't, you scum read the Masons and I didn't (neither before nor after their claim).

Now, if there's someone who did something "for the show" it would certainly be the one who used a vig shot someone who was getting lynched anyway. It turns out that were were not even close to be in LyLo, so the vig shot was used to earn you a TR if you ARE scum, and so is the suggestion that you could be NK'd.

And more shitty play (this time IF you are Town) is to suggest we lynch you then when you flip Town I get lynched. Assuming you are Town; you'd be promoting 2 mislynches is a raw, so I can't see it coming fro a Town mindset, and not from the ever-so-suspicious Mathblade. I think it is a desperate move to deter me from lynching you... i.e. to scare me away. The problem is when I'm Town I do not "always" aim to survive till late game. I only do that when I see that I might have something to offer in late game. I've already made my move now, so your threats mean absolutely nothing to me.

Now, for the very last time: ADDRESS THE ACCUSATIONS. EXPLAIN your actions. Do not try to deflect by clinging into straws and making arguments that are easily nullified and using moonlogic that won't hold any water. It's time to shine or go down for good. Your choice.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 1159, Kmd4390 wrote:So can abilities still be used on math/lil? Or none at all?
I don't know about "abilities" as a general term. All I know is you cannot use your submission on them or you will be voteless on D4.

If you have other abilities though, it would be safer to PM the mod to know if that specific ability would work. My PM is worded EXACTLY like massive's for the first two parts (the Gladiator and the drafting).

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Vifam »

Yeah I really hate Math trying to push that there's three scum, after that I'd lynch Math over Uzi
ok
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 1161, Vifam wrote:So do we just vote who we want to die
Yes, but -of course- you may ask them questions yourself if you're not sure whom to vote.

For me, Math is doing a great job convincing me of voting them over LUV so far. LUV has taken the "duck move" for his defensive tactic, while Math is throwing up all over the place. 7-8 scum my "toot-toot", and that's for starters. Now 7-8 scums WITH a scum GM is even more ridiculous, but to top it with "who also knew who scum was and were acting on it" is not even moonligic. It is another planet in another galaxy kind of logic.

Yet again, that is probably the ONLY REASON why I have bdoubts still about their alignment. Scum!Math is usually much more logical than that, while Town!Math is the World Champion of moonlogic.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

The 3-4 scums alive I suspect is a move to discredit you. Instead of you currently being conf!Town, the 3-4 scum theory would make you more likely scum, so they can push you next if you're not the NK.

Man, I should just stop trying to figure out how Math (as either alignment) thinks and plays. It'd take both Freud & Einstein combined to eve come close, and there's no guarantee they'd succeed either. This is a really bad scum move, yet it's even shittier a town move, so I really don't know what to make of it!!

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

In post 1113, McMenno wrote:
@mod who did pepchoninga replace again
light_ganski/ThinkBig
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

BEFORE POST 1152

Vote Count 3.03
Ms. Columbo
(0/5)
-
Pepchoninga
(0/5)
-
Kmd4390
(0/5)
-
Almost Chara
(1/5)
- MathBlade
McMenno
(1/5)
- Vifam
Lil Uzi Vert
(2/5)
- Almost Chara, McMenno
MathBlade
(1/5)
- Pepchoninga
Vifam
(0/5)
-
Malpascp
(0/5)
-
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Kmd4390, ALil Uzi Vert, Malpascp

Notes:
- Prodding both Pepchoninga and Ms. Colombo

(expired on 2017-02-02 16:15:00) until the end of Day Three.
With nine alive, it takes five to lynch.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Mod
, I know it doesn't matter if the votes are being reset, but the above vote count shows me not voting and I never unvoted. Just want to be sure whether that was a mistake or the result of an action someone took.

Vince: I was getting to it!
Last edited by Vince McMahon on Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

Spoiler:
In post 1152, Almost Chara wrote:Actually, it just hit me: On every single game Math also tunnels her sister like hell. Why -on Earth- did Math TR Titus in THIS game and go after the Masons instead? And then they fault ME for TR Titus when they also did?? At least I wasn't the one calling for the lynch of a Mason, which actually did happen and lead to the scum win in SD.

In fact, Math agreed to us drafting Tywin, fully knowing it was possible that he could get NK'd. I even explained how it works for them when they mentioned something about them being drafted to SD and getting NK'd.

Now, why would any sane GM draft Math over Nero?? I want every single player here to think about that one. If you can't figure a single reason that could be the case, then it makes sense Math was promoting themselves as a TR by suggesting they could be NK'd.

Math also suggested they should not be made undraftable in the off chance massive would make the same mistake twice and -if Math is Scum- it guarantees scum would win in SD even if the Masons did it again and vigged someone and it was SCUM this time, because all scum needed was to NK a Mason overnight.

The more I think about it the more it makes sense that Math is actually scum and has been playing us like puppets, and looking at their predecessor I don't see much that could negate such a case.

I'm contemplating on switching my vote from LUV to Math at this point, but in either case we are NOT lynching McMenno today, and here's to make sure that is the case:

Eric Bicshoff climbs up the ring and is walking into the center. The microphone ascends from the top and he holds it for a while, silently waiting for the crowd to stop making noise. He clears his throat and:

"Ladies and gentlemen: Tonight! Here on Sunday Extreme Rules Night in RAW - we will feature one of the best matches you will ever see, pitting two of the most bizarre wrestlers of our brand...

On the corner to my left; The Mathematician, The Moonlogic Master of All Time, The One and Only, please welcome.. Maaaaaath Blaaaaaaade!

Their opponent on my right is the EVER-EVASSIVE-LYNCH, The Apathetic, The Careless, and The Most Scummy.. L'il OOOOZEEEE VERRRRRRRT!

Now as you all can imagine, this is should be an interesting game under the "catch as catch can" rules.. heh heh :twisted:

So, let's all enjoy this game where there can only be ONER winner.. one person walking out on their feet, with the other leaving on their back on a stretcher, so LET'S RUMBLE!!!

N.B. As of now, all votes are reset. Furthermore; no other wrestlers may interfere with their finishers. failing to comply results of you becoming voteless tomorrow.

PLACE YOUR BETS (i.e. get your votes on). Thank you.

~A50

The ring announcer grabs a microphone and speaks to the crowd.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time to begin the match. Coming to the stage - From St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 250 lbs..."

"RANDY ORTON!"

The crowd explodes. Randy Orton goes into the ring and poses, his signature RKO-pose.

"And his opponent, from Atlanta, Georgia, weighing in at 126 pounds..."

"LITA!"

The crowd goes off the wall with differed reactions. Lita and Randy Orton circle each other. The bell rings.

Spoiler: Rules of the Match
- Only Lil Uzi Vert and MathBlade may use finishers. No one else may, under penalty of being voteless the next day phase.
- The exception to this rule is if you have an ability that doesn't classify as a finisher (feel free to PM me to clarify) or if you have an ability that specifically allows you to. (Again, if you're confused, message me.)
- Just like any other gladiator, the votes have been reset.
- You may vote. This is still a gladiator move, so your vote determines who wins this match.
- Although this is certainly not required, RPing is most definitely encouraged. If you're Stone Cold Steve Austin and you want to join the announcer's desk, stand outside of the ring and talk some trash, I will probably even liven up the discussion during vote counts and such.

Vote Count 3.04
Lil Uzi Vert
(0/5)
-
MathBlade
(0/5)
-
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Kmd4390, Lil Uzi Vert, Malpascp, Mathblade, Vifam, Almost Chara, McMenno, Pepchoninga

Notes:
- Both Pepchoninga and Ms. Colombo have been prodded.

(expired on 2017-02-02 16:15:00) until the end of Day Three.
With nine alive, it takes five to lynch.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Vifam »

I didn't know Lita was from Atlanta wow
ok
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Congrats to Lita's hometown Falcons going to the Super Bowl.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1171, Vifam wrote:I didn't know Lita was from Atlanta wow
Lita is billed from both Atlanta, Georgia and Sanford, North Carolina.

I remember her more from being billed from Georgia, so I used it here.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lol what the hell?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”