Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1049, Vifam wrote:You're on the opposite brand though, the masons have to be together for them to activate their move the minute one of them is killed/drafted the move is useless. I don't see why it's that unbelievable, especially seeing as you have one shot, and dayvigs are mostly used on D1 before anyone could draft but since Bannana wasn't doing anything it got used later than normal
That is why I put it day one.

But a good mod doesn't count for "usual". This site meta is you day vig D1. However in f2f games that is usually not the case. I think some sites are trending later especially as JoATs. I don't see Kuroi putting in a scenario in which a D1 mislynch could lose Town the game.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Spoiler: Grey
No. see prior paragraph where one or none are scum. I think if you aren't lynching in the masons lynch a lurker or DS. If DS is scum Titus is.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

<redacted>

I rarely ever use vulgarity, but this was so frustrating I went off my way for a second and had to reedit upon revision.

WHY Tywin? And why do it HERE? I'm sure he had something to say that would have probably helped us in this thread as he seemed to be quite the scum hunter. *Sigh*

I have yet to read anything n SD, but I'm going to have to do an ISO of Tywin soon to see how he viewed the situation on both threads.

I have one more thing to say, but -for fear it might be misunderstood- I'm going to keep it to myself for now.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

After I scream all day about reading both threads people don't read both threads.

*sigh*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Vifam »

In post 1050, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1049, Vifam wrote:You're on the opposite brand though, the masons have to be together for them to activate their move the minute one of them is killed/drafted the move is useless. I don't see why it's that unbelievable, especially seeing as you have one shot, and dayvigs are mostly used on D1 before anyone could draft but since Bannana wasn't doing anything it got used later than normal
That is why I put it day one.

But a good mod doesn't count for "usual". This site meta is you day vig D1. However in f2f games that is usually not the case. I think some sites are trending later especially as JoATs. I don't see Kuroi putting in a scenario in which a D1 mislynch could lose Town the game.
You start off on raw though, that scenario could only happen if you're all in the same thread together and that would be after you used your shot here
ok
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Spoiler: Smackdown
If there wasn't the mason vig claim that is so anti my own rolePM I would lynch DS here for the scumread of Titus EoD that he drops today at start of day.

Pedit Vifam
Yes...so? It is still a way Town could lose on D1. I don't see any mod doing that. I also didn't use my vig shot and debated just campaigning for a switch.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

@Math:

I have yet to read anything on SD TODAY. I've just got in, so reading my own thread first. That's what I meant. I haven't even opened the hydra PT yet to see if Chara had anything to say.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1052, Almost Chara wrote:<redacted>

I rarely ever use vulgarity, but this was so frustrating I went off my way for a second and had to reedit upon revision.

WHY Tywin? And why do it HERE? I'm sure he had something to say that would have probably helped us in this thread as he seemed to be quite the scum hunter. *Sigh*

I have yet to read anything n SD, but I'm going to have to do an ISO of Tywin soon to see how he viewed the situation on both threads.

I have one more thing to say, but -for fear it might be misunderstood- I'm going to keep it to myself for now.

~A50
Please explain I don't like this fear it might be misunderstood bit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1056, Almost Chara wrote:@Math:

I have yet to read anything on SD TODAY. I've just got in, so reading my own thread first. That's what I meant. I haven't even opened the hydra PT yet to see if Chara had anything to say.

~A50
Oh okay sorry. Just frustrated over not reading. Why play mafia if you won't read?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1047, malpascp wrote:Math is conf!town.
Pep reeks of newbscum.
I don't understand the reasoning behind lynching Vifam.
Regarding the masons, I think they might be lying about having another shot, that was probably the only one.
McMenno is still useless.

@Math: you're the math guy/person(s)/whatever, if both GMs were scum wouldn't this setup be extremely scum-sided? Having one of each alignment would make no sense balance-wise imo
When did math get confirmed?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Vifam »

In post 1055, MathBlade wrote:
If there wasn't the mason vig claim that is so anti my own rolePM I would lynch DS here for the scumread of Titus EoD that he drops today at start of day.

Pedit Vifam
Yes...so? It is still a way Town could lose on D1. I don't see any mod doing that. I also didn't use my vig shot and debated just campaigning for a switch.
It's not an autoloss on D1 if you make the shot over here...while they're in they're in SD
ok
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vote malpa
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1060, Vifam wrote:
In post 1055, MathBlade wrote:

Pedit Vifam
It's not an autoloss on D1 if you make the shot over here...while they're in they're in SD
No setup should ever start it is not an auto loss on D1 if...ever

That setup doesn't get past any reviewer.

Uhm that is ridiculous. You don't do nothing on Smackdown and wait for Raw lol.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Vifam »

MB what exactly is your restriction to make your shot
ok
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by malpascp »

In post 1059, Kmd4390 wrote:
In post 1047, malpascp wrote:Math is conf!town.
Pep reeks of newbscum.
I don't understand the reasoning behind lynching Vifam.
Regarding the masons, I think they might be lying about having another shot, that was probably the only one.
McMenno is still useless.

@Math: you're the math guy/person(s)/whatever, if both GMs were scum wouldn't this setup be extremely scum-sided? Having one of each alignment would make no sense balance-wise imo
When did math get confirmed?
He just dayvigged ffs
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Vifam »

scum can have dayvigs lmao
ok
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1063, Vifam wrote:MB what exactly is your restriction to make your shot
I said it yesterday when I used it. Before d4 and before LyLO.

Pedit:
Good point
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Vifam »

Nothing else?
ok
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by malpascp »

Math is town.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

One shot cannot be used after d4 (typo before but no way it wasn't being used then when I scumread DTS so hard) and can't be used in LyLO. That is it yeah.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Vifam »

What was all the asshole stuff about then
ok
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Because I wasn't sure if it was a restriction or not. I went along with it because calling myself an asshole can be fun and liberating. I talked about it later with Kuroi and it was more flavortext like. Apparently Randy Orton is a mean guy.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

@Math:

Alright, but first let me reassure you I am TOWN READING Vifam. This may be lost!Vifam or even apathetic!Vifam, bu it's NOT Scum!Vifam if I know anything about his scum game.

However, what I was referring to is the fact Scum opted to off Tywin before he could say a single word here, but were fine letting Vifam live. WHY?

My guess is Vifam has not been too active (true) coupled with him going after the wrong people (can't prove that yet). Tywin must'd had GOOD reads on THIS thread and him obviously being a driving force meant he was probably going to pose a threat to scum in here.

The reason I wanted o keep my mouth shut about it for now if I see a notion to lynch Vifam for some ridiculous proposition. I mean, mislynch on purpose in OUR brand to confrim the Masons in the OTHER brand?? Why would we want to willingly put ourselves in LyLo (assuming we started with 3 scums in each thread) to start with??

For the record: Mathblade is top tier TOWN, followed by both McMenno & Vifam. Mal is likely Town too, but I'm not betting on it.

On SD; Titus, Nero, Leon, Maria & Pepto are all Town. massive is very much likely Town too. That leaves DS, Grey & Zefiend in my lynch pool if I had any say in the matter.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah no. Those reads on Smackdown are horrible. There's no way Vifam should be top tier town.

Because Grey is a top tier town read of mine and if Vifam flips town then pretty much that's instant permission for Grey to be the lynch over there.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

Who is the real champ here?
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”