Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1597, nydushermain wrote:P.S. I never actually intended to hammer today, just wanted gamma to give reads at that moment but he's not... here?
:igmeou:
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1599, Realeo wrote:
In post 1598, nydushermain wrote:My strongest read is on realeo. I think he's pretty town even ignoring the claim on him. I'm kind of liking hans in terms of content but dislike his aggression but that could just be a personality clash thing.
Agree

As an individual, I kinda scumread SH, but I cannot find a good assosiation.
Yeah. At best I can call it a gut read.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1600, Realeo wrote:
In post 1597, nydushermain wrote:P.S. I never actually intended to hammer today, just wanted gamma to give reads at that moment but he's not... here?
:shifty:
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Regfan »

Only scumbags have conversations using emoticons. It's Realeo & Nydus, lock em up boys.
In post 1598, nydushermain wrote:My strongest read is on realeo. I think he's pretty town even ignoring the claim on him. I'm kind of liking hans in terms of content but dislike his aggression but that could just be a personality clash thing.
Agree about Realeo entirely, he was my strongest town read before I even got to the report on him. I also had an early town read on Hans due to liking his content, I feel his content has dropped off significantly lately though and find a lot of his pushes and votes make sense as scum so eh I no longer have him in my town pool at all, in fact ignoring his D1 play I'd have a fairly strong scum read on his D2 play. My strong town pool atm is Realeo/Yourself/ThingBig and most people disagree with TB being town so you getting around to reading him is very much needed for me.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1602, nydushermain wrote:
To be fair, I feel "never actually intended to hammer" not genuine. When I see this post, I went..

"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1604, Realeo wrote:
In post 1602, nydushermain wrote:
To be fair, I feel "never actually intended to hammer" not genuine. When I see this post, I went..

Well regfan said like 5 minutes earlier that I shouldn't hammer within 24 hours so... I don't know what to tell ya xD
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1603, Regfan wrote:Only scumbags have conversations using emoticons. It's Realeo & Nydus, lock em up boys.
Agree about Realeo entirely, he was my strongest town read before I even got to the report on him. I also had an early town read on Hans due to liking his content, I feel his content has dropped off significantly lately though and find a lot of his pushes and votes make sense as scum so eh I no longer have him in my town pool at all, in fact ignoring his D1 play I'd have a fairly strong scum read on his D2 play. My strong town pool atm is Realeo/Yourself/ThingBig and most people disagree with TB being town so you getting around to reading him is very much needed for me.
I can see where you're going with TB being town because who the fuck enters the game, replaces, and then hard busses his scum partner as post # 1. But at the same time, the way it's been going down near EoD was so weird. The way AH said "yeah I was joking but like let's go back on TB" was so weird. I think at the end of the day though, TB is townier for his interactions than not.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by nydushermain »

I can get down with TB being town... I just don't feel very comfortable from what I read.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by nydushermain »

We're like wasting days with people being inactive. What was the point of me replacing if people were just going to vanish into oblivion?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by Regfan »

In post 1608, nydushermain wrote:We're like wasting days with people being inactive. What was the point of me replacing if people were just going to vanish into oblivion?
Indeed. I'd give Kop/Gamma another 12 hours to get in here and post something, if they don't I can't fault a hammer. In the meantime you rereading some peopls ISO's and discussing reads (What do you read TB as ignoring the fact that AH pushed on him, pretend he's a normal player in the game; is he town or mafia and why?) with me is a good idea, I'll also prep a final reads posts in that time.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by nydushermain »

I'm in an allstars game but I'll weave in and out during night phases and stuff. I'll look at TB first because I think he is the most interesting. I didn't particularly care for his actions in either way but the AH interaction really does swing him townier than not for me.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by nydushermain »

I don't think TB ignoring it has anything to do with his alignment because if he's scum, he doesn't know AH is traitor. If anything, I think scum would fight back because they'd be annoyed. Actually yeah, if what you're saying is true, TB is probably townier but I should still read it myself.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1611, nydushermain wrote:I don't think TB ignoring it has anything to do with his alignment because if he's scum, he doesn't know AH is traitor. If anything,
I think scum would fight back because they'd be annoyed.
Actually yeah, if what you're saying is true, TB is probably townier but I should still read it myself.

Is that even AI?

nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by nydushermain »

I don't think that him fighting back would've been alignment indicative but I think him choosing to be more passive about it would lean town if anything.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by Regfan »

I agree with Realeo here; I don't think the "Annoyed v Passive" is that big an alignment tell to look into. Anyway I'll be popping in and out for the next few hours if you want to discuss any reads then.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:01 am

Post by Regfan »

Alright, here's where I'm currently at;

Town (S->W):
Realeo, Nydus, ThingBig (Gap), Gamma, Dunnstrsal, Dave
Null
: SuperHans, Desperado
Scum (S->W)
: Kop

The top three town reads are very strong and don't want them lynched at any point really; you can start considering ThingBig when it gets to 5 way and the games not over though because I seem to be almost alone in town reading him via his play and one of the few that think AH's push on him increases the odds of him being town rather than scum. I think Gamma gets resolved either via the Kop flip (If mafia he's clear) or the night actions (If he's legitimate mafia almost have to kill him due to the strength of his reports), if he doesn't then it's worth considering him a little tomorrow. I have weak town reads on Dunnstral and Dave but wouldn't put a lot on those. Think there's a good chance that there's scum inside SuperHans & Desperado but agree with whoever it was that mentioned they're unlikely to be partners. If Kop flips mafia like I think he probably will here I think SuperHans deserves a good look at, him voting Gamma based on SSBM reasoning but not Kop is sketchy and there's a potential post from AH that makes sense signalling to both partners if Kops scum with him.

Think I've got everyone I wanted down in the thread and we've given Kop & Gamma plenty of time to get in here and contribute, wouldn't be too displeased with a hammer from hereon out; if anyone has an issue with Nydus (or anyone really) hammering they should make it known as soon as they can.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:30 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1615, Regfan wrote:Alright, here's where I'm currently at;

Town (S->W):
Realeo, Nydus, ThingBig (Gap), Gamma, Dunnstrsal, Dave
Null
: SuperHans, Desperado
Scum (S->W)
[...]
him voting Gamma based on SSBM reasoning but not Kop is sketchy and there's a potential post from AH that makes sense signalling to both partners if Kops scum with him.

Think I've got everyone I wanted down in the thread and we've given Kop & Gamma plenty of time to get in here and contribute, wouldn't be too displeased with a hammer from hereon out; if anyone has an issue with Nydus (or anyone really) hammering they should make it known as soon as they can.
Huh, I don't really understand either of these points, can you elaborate. I think there is a 99% chance that Kop will be lynched today, and also think theres a significant chance that he'll flip scum, so I don't think it is unproductive to assume this to be the case and indulge in a bit of hypothetical.

Hypothetical:
IF Kop flips scum,

why would I be his partner?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Superhans »

my vote on Gamma wasn't ever because he was SSBM's target at one point. I literally just say that I'm carrying out her wishes, not citing it at all being a reason.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Superhans »

would like to see the suspect post that was targeted at me and Kop.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Superhans »

Town (S->W): Realeo, Dunnstrsal,
Town Lean: Nydus
Null: ThinkBig, Gamma
Scum Lean: Desperado, Davesaz
Scum (S->W): Kop,

Desperado has changed because I really don't appreciate how he has been interacting with me. His push on ThinkBig is not compelling anymore, and I don't like his attitude towards Regfan.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1617, Superhans wrote:my vote on Gamma wasn't ever because he was SSBM's target at one point. I literally just say that I'm carrying out her wishes, not citing it at all being a reason.
My problem would be why keep the vote until L-2. If Gamma vote is some mini D-2 RVS, I can relate. It seems reckless to me.

ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:31 am

Post by ThinkBig »

Final reads for the day

Town (S->W)
: Realeo, Nydus, (gap) Dunnstrsal, Dave
Null
: Gamma, Dave
Null scum
Scum (S->W)
: Desperado, Superhans

Gamma will get resolved tonight. If Gamma is actually the goon cop, then Gamma will be dead tonight. I am confident there is scum inside Superhans/Desperado with Superhans slightly more likely to be scum than Desperado.

I'm fine with ending the day phase. It has been almost 3 days and Kop still hasn't came back and answered our questions and responded to our arguments.
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Realeo »

What is (gap)?

And why I am getting no response?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1621, ThinkBig wrote:Final reads for the day

Town (S->W)
: Realeo, Nydus, (gap) Dunnstrsal, Dave
Null
: Gamma, Dave
Null scum
Scum (S->W)
: Desperado, Superhans

Gamma will get resolved tonight. If Gamma is actually the goon cop, then Gamma will be dead tonight. I am confident there is scum inside Superhans/Desperado with Superhans slightly more likely to be scum than Desperado.

I'm fine with ending the day phase. It has been almost 3 days and Kop still hasn't came back and answered our questions and responded to our arguments.
Yo. Alisae. Continue the story.

ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:37 am

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 1622, Realeo wrote:What is (gap)?
The (gap) is basically to show that one town read is stronger than the other.
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.

Return to “Completed Open Games”