Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 317, doomfeathers wrote:
In post 294, Sesq wrote:Anyway, I'm totally aware I did stupid shit and I'm expecting to be lynched now.
This is scum.

Town does not give up the fight like this. This is a gambit to try to keep from being lynched.

VOTE: Sesq
hmm seems like a bit of an overreaction to what I think is equally likely to be town play. I think you're suffering from tunnel vision Doomfeather, put Sesqs behaviour into perspective.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 352, Ultimate Despair wrote:
In post 326, Revan wrote:There's at least 1 scum in {havingfitz, Sesq, Superhans}
why is there at least one scum in this group, and why is hans in particular the most vote-worthy?
-M
@Revan also answer this question.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:13 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 423, Superhans wrote:I like the train of thought in Sesq's posts and
I think it would be hugely beneficial to keep her alive even if she is scum
(if you get what i mean).
The bolded is not a Town thought process in the least.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Superhans »

if Doom thinks Sesq and FC are scum, lynching FC would be a much much better option that lynching Sesq based on the type of content that Sesq produces.
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:17 am

Post by lucca261 »

I'm back and reading. Let's go.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:18 am

In post 428, Superhans wrote:if Doom thinks Sesq and FC are scum, lynching FC would be a much much better option that lynching Sesq based on the type of content that Sesq produces.
That is clearly not what Doom is saying.

Doom clearly is saying "Lynch FC today" (his recent posting and vote support this), then lynch Sesq the next day.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 420, doomfeathers wrote:Good point. It's not necessarily a scumslip. I still think it's suspicious, though. But let's lynch Sesq first, especially if Friend Computer flips scum.
lynch Sesq first...
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:26 am

In post 431, Superhans wrote:
In post 420, doomfeathers wrote:Good point. It's not necessarily a scumslip. I still think it's suspicious, though. But let's lynch Sesq first, especially if Friend Computer flips scum.
lynch Sesq first...
Lynching Sesq first if FC flips scum inherently means FC has already been lynched.

Pretty straightforward logic. Especially in light of this whole back and forth starting with Doom thinking you were scum with FC and Sesq. His response to you is "Yeah, you being scum with them isn't certain. Let's lynch Sesq first after FC."

Context reading is key. Trying to decide if you are purposefully misreading in another (fruitless) attempt to derail the FC lynch.

mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:29 am

Post by mozamis »

come on, lets lynch sesq. for once i am confident about a scum read. fc tomorrow.
also, FC has a whiff of "the - could - be -scum-but could-just be-lurker", as in, not as definite.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Superhans »

not too late for FC to request a replacement.

FC you up for this, or is your schedule gonna clearup soon?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:33 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 421, doomfeathers wrote:Sesq is scummier than Friend anyway.
exactly. magna and co, shift your ARSES on to sesq wagon.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 432, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 431, Superhans wrote:
lynch Sesq first...
Lynching Sesq first if FC flips scum inherently means FC has already been lynched.

Pretty straightforward logic. Especially in light of this whole back and forth starting with Doom thinking you were scum with FC and Sesq. His response to you is "Yeah, you being scum with them isn't certain. Let's lynch Sesq first after FC."

Context reading is key. Trying to decide if you are purposefully misreading in another (fruitless) attempt to derail the FC lynch.
'another', when was the first time?

Also can you stop relentlessly shitting on me; pressure is good, but accusing my poor play of being a scum strategy is kinda hurtful. Don't want to play a noob card, but im not an alt, and i really havent been playing for that long.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:34 am

In post 433, mozamis wrote:come on, lets lynch sesq. for once i am confident about a scum read. fc tomorrow.
also, FC has a whiff of "the - could - be -scum-but could-just be-lurker", as in, not as definite.
Not unless you can give me a compelling reason why everything I've said on timing of the Daykill and my case for Sesq trying to derail the FC lynch indicates FC as the likely Daykill Mafia is wrong.

Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Superhans »

hurtful is the wrong word, more frustrating that hurtful.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:35 am

In post 436, Superhans wrote:'another', when was the first time?
The first time was Sesq going into "Woe is me I am getting lynched today" mode with zero to 1 votes when FC had 4 or 5 ...

Don't pretend that hasn't been made abundantly clear.

lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:35 am

Post by lucca261 »

Sesq 206

Was Hawk really in a lot of trouble? I don't think he would be getting lynched today.

UD 210

Why do you think this? With all his explanation only "cleared" one player, me. Doom's content could be easily faked.

UD 211

This post got me thinking.

There is a possibility that experienced scum did a "random" kill on purpose, to implicate the possibility of a newbie scumteam, that would be wrong?

Wgeurts 215

This is a very town post, with detailed explanations of wguerts thought process, and he seems to be townhunting.

This is the only thing that concerns me:

@wgeurts, even with all this detailed reads, it seems that your scumreads are defined by activity. Is this because you prefer to townhunt? I find it slightly concerning.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 437, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 433, mozamis wrote:come on, lets lynch sesq. for once i am confident about a scum read. fc tomorrow.
Not unless you can give me a compelling reason why everything I've said on timing of the Daykill and my case for Sesq trying to derail the FC lynch indicates FC as the likely Daykill Mafia is wrong.
Compelling reason? maybe not, but i can think of a few possible, but not provable reasons:

Kill wasn't panic reaction and was designed to incriminate FC? Maybe you're mafia if this is the case? I think your explanation is more likely, but i'll be thinking about this is FC flips town.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 439, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 436, Superhans wrote:'another', when was the first time?
The first time was Sesq going into "Woe is me I am getting lynched today" mode with zero to 1 votes when FC had 4 or 5 ...

Don't pretend that hasn't been made abundantly clear.
wtf has this got to do with me though?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:43 am

In post 441, Superhans wrote:Kill wasn't panic reaction and was designed to incriminate FC? Maybe you're mafia if this is the case? I think your explanation is more likely, but i'll be thinking about this is FC flips town.
Well let's see ...

If FC is Town being incriminated by that kill and being mislynched FC-Town gets a Vengekill to take out scum pushing his lynch. So just bringing up the possibility of it being a veteran frame game job means it is sub-optimal play for said veterans. Not to mention that Friend was already under fire for his play so the concept of someone killing Hawk to "frame" him is pretty obtuse given there really was no need for it. High risk low to non-existent reward IMO.

But at least it is a theory being presented from you.

Besides Revan who is scum Hans? Despite you saying "FC is a better lynch than Sesq" you've steadfastly not commited to FC as actual scum. I'd like enough scum reads from you to fill out the scum-team even if those reads are not team-reads.

doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:45 am

Post by doomfeathers »

In post 423, Superhans wrote:
if you plan to lynch sesq first, how will we know if fc is scum?
Out of FC and Sesq, I would want to lynch FC first, he is posting less, and his posts are kinda nonsense (e.g. voting mod etc). I like the train of thought in Sesq's posts and I think it would be hugely beneficial to keep her alive even if she is scum (if you get what i mean).
First after FC, I meant.
In post 425, Superhans wrote:
In post 317, doomfeathers wrote:
In post 294, Sesq wrote:Anyway, I'm totally aware I did stupid shit and I'm expecting to be lynched now.
This is scum.

Town does not give up the fight like this. This is a gambit to try to keep from being lynched.

VOTE: Sesq
hmm seems like a bit of an overreaction to what I think is equally likely to be town play. I think you're suffering from tunnel vision Doomfeather, put Sesqs behaviour into perspective.
Yeah, no. I don't care if it was made by the most townie-looking person in the game; THIS POST IS SCUM. And I have read the context to put it in perspective; it just got scummier.
In post 435, mozamis wrote:
In post 421, doomfeathers wrote:Sesq is scummier than Friend anyway.
exactly. magna and co, shift your ARSES on to sesq wagon.
Sesq is scum, but we think FC might be the shooter. Care to lynch FC today and Sesq tomorrow?
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:46 am

Post by lucca261 »

Page 10:

Call me crazy, but reading Mozamis vs UD made me think there is a scum between them.

To me, both seemed really weirdly different than they were on other interaction with different players. Like, both of them were very non-confrontational.

@mozamis, what is your current read on UD?
@UD, what is your current read on Mozamis?

Also, I agree with UD when he says that it's was not a very well thought plan. I think it's simple: "Hey, I'm killing someone random to make people go crazy". It's very concerning that for a while once the kill, all the discussion was about it. Reading page 10, I'm starting to think it's a random not-random kill.

Don't like Sesq again making it like Hawk was some crazy scumread who was getting lynched soon. He was a townlean for the majority of people, who only some players suspected. It's scummy by Sesq, but makes me think that Sesq didn't make the kill.
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:04 am

Post by lucca261 »

Page 11:

@sesq, what do you mean when you that you would jump off Friend's wagon when he is L-1? If you're on his wagon, you should think that he is scum. If you are waiting to get off the wagon, it's blatantly a scum move. And you are saying it out loud.

Agree with Revan here. Of course analysing the scum kills is good. Focusing only on the kills and starting to forget about other scummy things would be what scum wants. Revan is looking towny enough for me. He's playing a weird strategy, but I think he's trying to look for scum.

Don't like UD trying to put things on Revan's mouth. I don't know why they're saying that the only conclusion to make is that Revan finds either Friend or Sesq town. But, also, there wouldn't be any scum goal to do this.

Honestly, page 11 is a crapshoot.

@mozamis, what is your current read on Revan?

Don't like Sesq vote on Mozamis. It feels like he was trying to find a reason to jump off Friend's wagon, and he just found it. If either flip scum, I would look at the other very closely.

I like Mozamis posting on this page. He's town.

So, Magna candidates are the same guys that everyone is scumreading. There is definitely basis for it, but I was expecting more from Magna's reentrance.

Page 12

Hey, UD, could you clarify which head thinks that Revan is scummy? It would be easier to read your posts.

Yeah, Revan is town. He is brutally honest, and is not concerned with others view on him.

Sesq is flailing like crazy here. Would definitely be happy with him being lynched today, as of page 12.
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:21 am

Post by lucca261 »

Page 13

@fitz, I had reasons to vote Revan. Now, I think the reasons I had to vote him were playstyle differences. He's town.

@sesq, what do you think of Fitz catchup post?

Thank god for that Magna tip.

as for Superhans - :

This. is. scum.

He's blatantly misrepping things, lying his ass off, trying to blend in by agreeing with anything and a lot of filler.

How are my posts LAMIST? Can you explain that? By your posting, you seems to think that I made a masterplan in killing Hawk and making people think it was random. You should be voting me. And what would I win by doing that? Hawk was townreading me and I have no pressure.

VOTE: Superhans

Like Magna posting. He's probably town.

Doom is a mixed bag. Sometimes I think he's anxious scum, and some that he is proactive town. Null for me atm.

[/b]Page 14:[/b]

@revan , why only one? and what is your basis for saying something like this?

what does this even mean?

Good vote by Revan. He looks even more town.

nevermind UD clears it up. @UD, what do you see on Revan posts that are scum?

Sesq is trying to look as scummy as possible to make people think she's not scum? It's not working.
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Revan »

Ok time to do this little Q&A that you've all been waiting for!

I feel like lucca's attitude towards this game is good, so that's why I made the side comment about him being a nice fellow. Because he is!

Wgeurt's game solving does appear genuine, so does UD. They are looking town! :D

There's at least one scum because I scumread all of them, or not townread them. (I'm a lot better at town-hunting than scum-hunting, so if I'm not townreading someone, it's usually a sign they're scum). All 3 could be there, but I don't think my reads are that good.

I feel like there's one question that I missed that I will look for now.
"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Revan »

Nah, a couple of people answered the same question so I think I'm good now.

There has been some new content, especially from Superhans, so I'll get back to analyzing.
"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
―Darth Malak to Revan

Return to “Completed Open Games”