Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Dunnstral »

To be honest, I'm not sure how much I buy kop's claim, this is also the second time today my lynch target has claimed a power role to avoid being lynched so I'm a bit more skeptical

Still, I guess night kills will resolve this as well? So:

VOTE: Davesaz
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1373, Superhans wrote:Yeh, but I don't think the scum case on ThinkBig is bollocks, just I feel more confident lynching Kop today. Your latest scumpush on TB is not compelling.
You still feel confident lynching a claimed roleblocker?
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Desperado »

@ Dunn: Why Dave over Super at this point?
;)
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 1376, Desperado wrote:
In post 1373, Superhans wrote:Yeh, but I don't think the scum case on ThinkBig is bollocks, just I feel more confident lynching Kop today. Your latest scumpush on TB is not compelling.
You still feel confident lynching a claimed roleblocker?
oh shit forgot about that claimed roleblocker thing. nah im not confident tbh.

Super unsure about Gamma, because I actually forgot to read him which is always a bad sign. I'm undecided for now.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1377, Desperado wrote:@ Dunn: Why Dave over Super at this point?
It's more like the opposite, why Super over Dave?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 1070, Gamma Emerald wrote:
V/LA until tuesday
also intent to hammer TB

The quick hammer thing made me concerned, along eith Realeo's calling me JOAT
but I'm reconvinced now
k Gamma is V/LA, ISOing him doesn't suggest that he was playing particularily scummy after his roleclaim.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

He wasn't really playing much at all after this roleclaim
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Superhans »

I unvoted Gamma due to the roleclaim and I have unvoted Kop for the same reason. How easy would it be for scum to get away with a fakeclaim?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Regfan »

We're lynching Kop today, there's a serious flaw in his claim.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Desperado »

Go on
;)
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Regfan »

In post 1324, Desperado wrote:If your town read on ThinkBig boils down to "He isn't good at this game" then I feel comfortable not sheeping you on him
This is a very big characterization of my read on TB, it's not "Bad player therefore town". It's I town read his play individually inside this game regardless of his skill level, I find the traitors push on him to make a lot more sense as trying to push forward a mslynch rather than a partner and I think some of peoples reasoning for scum reading TB is nullified if you look at his meta (re; promises unfulfilled / prod-dodging).I think that's ample reasoning to look elsewhere.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 1379, Dunnstral wrote:It's more like the opposite, why Super over Dave?
I've already given my reasons for thinking Dave is town. Can you do the same for Hans?
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 1385, Regfan wrote:This is a very big characterization of my read on TB, it's not "Bad player therefore town". It's I town read his play individually inside this game regardless of his skill level,
I find the traitors push on him to make a lot more sense as trying to push forward a mslynch rather than a partner
and I think some of peoples reasoning for scum reading TB is nullified if you look at his meta (re; promises unfulfilled / prod-dodging).I think that's ample reasoning to look elsewhere.
The what now?
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Desperado »

Oh nevermind, I was reading it wrong. I did later include that in my characterization of your case. Most of the reasons you think he's town in the context of this game are informed by your meta of him not being a strong player, so I don't think I'm misrepresenting anything.
;)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1386, Desperado wrote:
In post 1379, Dunnstral wrote:It's more like the opposite, why Super over Dave?
I've already given my reasons for thinking Dave is town. Can you do the same for Hans?
You know me voting dave doesn't indicate that I think Hans is town, though? Dave's just where I thought to go next, I'm wondering why it should be Hans instead. I guess to be fair I didn't explain why i was voting Dave, etiher

What's the serious flaw in Kop's claim?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by Regfan »

In post 1384, Desperado wrote:Go on
As a town PR knowing that it's plausible (And in most cases likely) for there to only be two PRs inside the setup and with it confirmed that I'm one of them the fact he has not commented on Gammas claim
at all
is lacking a town mindset completely. His investigation choice of going for SSBM because he didn't push AH but then instantly voting Gamma today who was the leading pusher on AH shows a contradiction in thought process. TB pointed it out but stating you roleblocked a dead player is by far the safest fake claim scum can make, doing it on anyone else risks them claiming as a tracker ect.
In post 1388, Desperado wrote:Oh nevermind, I was reading it wrong. I did later include that in my characterization of your case. Most of the reasons you think he's town in the context of this game are informed by your meta of him not being a strong player, so I don't think I'm misrepresenting anything.
The "Traitor was likely trying to push a mslynch than a partner" has minimal involvement with his skill level of a player, merely what makes the most sense for scum to do and has the most scum motivation.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by grapes »

DAY 2 VC 008

Kop ( 2 ) -
(Regfan, davesaz)
ThinkBig ( 2 ) -
(Alisae, Realeo)
davesaz ( 2 ) -
(Kop, Dunnstral)
Desperado ( 1 ) -
(ThinkBig)
Superhans ( 1 ) -
(Desperado)

Not Voting ( 2 ) -
(Gamma Emerald, Superhans)

Six to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-21 05:24:02) remain until deadline.

ThinkBig is v/la until Monday.
Gamma Emerald is v/la until Tuesday.

Still looking for a replacement for Alisae!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

If he's scum and it's likely for there to only be 2 prs why does he claim to roleblock the dead person when both other prs are outted instead of a random town

The first part is better, but it requires him to think that 3 prs are weird (scum would only have to recruit 1 power so it's not so out there?)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1390, Regfan wrote:His investigation choice of going for SSBM because he didn't push AH but then instantly voting Gamma today who was the leading pusher on AH shows a contradiction in thought process.
This makes sense though, and is what I want a reply from Kop on the most
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Regfan »

In post 1392, Dunnstral wrote:If he's scum and it's likely for there to only be 2 prs why does he claim to roleblock the dead person when both other prs are outted instead of a random town

The first part is better, but it requires him to think that 3 prs are weird (scum would only have to recruit 1 power so it's not so out there?)
First part because faking a roleblock on someone else would have to mean he'd have had to scum read them and then explain why he didn't continue the push into today, roleblocking the dead means he only has to explain a scum read on a dead player, much easier situation to explain. As for the second part; Open 651 (Scum took 3 powers), Open 539 (Scum took 3 powes), Open 530 (Scum took 2 powers), Open 520 (Scum took 3 powers), Open 501 (Scum took 0 powers). It's generally a case of scum taking as many powers as they can or none, it's very unlikely they only took a singular one especially since the traitor is proven to be unrecruited.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Regfan »

Like if you look at Kops reads yesterday and entrance into today (re; his vote) the person that makes the most sense to be his target (As Dave pointed out) is Gamma, given that Gammas claimed a report and thus he can't claim to have roleblocked him the next easiest target in terms of faking a roleblock on would be the dead player, there's a lot of scum motivation behind a claim like that.

That said I think a mass-claim isn't a bad move here, there's no particular individual role that's going to win us the game and having the most amount of information outed will help us evaluate the claimed playes as well as work out how much we can trust Gammas reports given that it's possible there's no goons. Scum already have a clear night kill target tonight so outing of claims won't change that too heavily but will help town.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

@regfan. Good points. I looked through his ISO and not once did he mention SRing ssbm. He did, however, vote for and SR Gamma. Why would he RB ssbm over Gamma?
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Desperado »

@ Reg, the only part I don't agree with is that claiming to roleblock the dead is safe if he's scum.

It isn't weird at all that he isn't suspicious of Gamma's claim, and he voted Gamma because he believed AH to have been diverting pressure off of Gamma after replacing in, not because Gamma pushed AH.

@ Dunn: That would depend on how much power the scum took. You seem to be assuming that they didn't take away; why is that?
;)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I can agree to a mass claim at this point: You should take charge and decide the order

I'll wait to see what kop says and the claim results
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 1396, ThinkBig wrote:@regfan. Good points. I looked through his ISO and not once did he mention SRing ssbm. He did, however, vote for and SR Gamma. Why would he RB ssbm over Gamma?
In post 212, Kop wrote:
In post 210, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 200, Dunnstral wrote:I don't want to lynch Realeo
I want to lynch realeo. He's used doctor and cop emojis already, I think he's trying to setup fakeclaim crumbs and needs rope
In post 211, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:also if maf didn't recruit the traitor he could be making obvious PR crumbs to try to get his team to shoot him and recruit him if he's the traitor

These are baseless accusations. They hold no truth or any argument that can hold any water, using them emojis doesn't exactly have a warrant to lynch him, based on that.

As for your second point, that's wrong. If I'm recalling correctly, if they shoot the traitor, he dies. I once had the traitor role and mafia shot me, and I died. I didn't join them.

I'd choose to push a lynch between you, or Superhans right now.
In post 380, Kop wrote:
In post 352, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:AH what's your opinion on Gamma's vote on Desperado, and Desperado's sudden swap from voting Gamma to you?

Desperado, you switched from voting Gamma to voting the player defending Gamma pretty abruptly, can you further explain both of those votes because right now it looks like you're getting onto easy wagons

VOTE: Desperado
In post 364, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:@Desperado - Yeah, looked like really bad reasoning to me which is why I'm asking him questions. Didn't see anything specific about Thinkbig that would have made AH pick him off the Gamma wagon which makes me think his motivation there was to derail the Gamma wagon, rather than to find scum on it. I guess your vote makes sense, and I was going to vote AH when I read his TB case and looked into the votes on Gamma, but then I saw you vote AH and that steadies my hand a bit because your vote was naked and had just swapped from the leading (but losing traction) Gamma wagon onto the rapidly growing AH wagon. Anyways, as I write this post I realize there's better reason to vote for him being scummy than there is to not vote him because his wagon is moving fast.

VOTE: Antihuman
Why does Desperados vote steady your hand because it was naked?

You mentioned before about getting onto easy wagons, haven't you done the same?
;)

Return to “Completed Open Games”