Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #255 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 249, KuroiXHF wrote:light_ganski
Welcome, wrestler. Are you ready to fight? I need fit bodies and fresh minds in my brand. The crowds demand decent fights on the ring and entertaining behaviour off it. Give them what they want and they'll cheer for you. Be a nobody and they'll treat like one.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #822 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK.. HOLD ON YOUR SHOT, MATH.

I will -once again- try to not be a total ass about it. We clearly still hold the majority here, so it should be a Town motivated draft even if scum are trying to direct it.

IMPORTANT: NO OTHER OPTIONS ARE VALID BUT THE ONES YOU ARE GIVEN BELOW.

1- Draft MariaR with Pepto as the backup pick
2- Draft Titus with Tywin as the backup pick

I vote (2), and I know at least Math agrees, but I'll let them cast their vote on their own. (And especially so when the alternative is Titus whom Math is also suspicious of, so for Math it's a choice between 2 evils. Sorry about that. :( ).

~A50

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #855 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 842, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:zefiend
Please choose between the provided two options. Unless you mean to tell me you're scum reading all 4 of them!!

~A50

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #966 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:35 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 964, Pepchoninga wrote:Or in this case a miss vig shot.
Mate, what ARE you talking about? Are you even reading and comprehending?

The Vig shot HAS been triggered on Dodge, and it has always been the intention of Math to shoot there.

The post you're referring to was me responding to LUV, who is NOT even the Vig target.

And if you're talking about the future (just in case you are); Math has already claimed a ONE SHOT Vig, so they're not going to shoot anyone anymore.

Please let me know if I had misunderstood something, because what I did understand doesn't make sense anyway I look at it.

~A50

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1148 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1133, MathBlade wrote:AC is likely town because of PR results on Nero claimed. If he doesn't get killed before LyLO then reexamine here.
:facepalm:

Did you read my posts? I explicitly explained it was NOT an investigative PR claim, but rather a reference to Nero's neighbourizing ability with which he targeted us on N1. WE ARE NOT AN INVESTIGATIVE PR.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1247 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Almost50 »

*Sigh* Good move, Scum. I'll give you that. I say I will let Vifam lead the way as I'm obviously not doing good and Scum opt to shoot that one in particular. And now it will come down to a case of WIFOM.

"Vifam suspected McMenno, so McMenno must be Scum."
"No. This is precisely why Vifam was NK'd.. to frame McMenno."

For the record: Mathblade is going to tunnel me all the way to hell and back all day, and the more I talk back the more they will create more noise, so I will try to keep my responses to that to a minimum.

@Mod:
Did I replace in or should I be using the hydra account? I'm confused now!

@McMenno/Kmd:

A little explanation of your opening votes may come in handy. I know you did express your feelings towards these two before, but has nothing changed in light of the flips? For instance, I thought Pep was suspected to be Scum with LUV, and with LUV flipping Town that seems to have been an inaccurate guess.

@Math:

I know your case against me, and I kind of agree now that it was a hasty move. No need to restate the obvious.

@Everyone else:

Please try to be more active, more attentive, and please do provide reads with as much details/explanations as you can.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1265 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1249, MathBlade wrote:3 scum each team makes sense.
Probably LyLO and Almost50 had to likely discharge gladiator before LyLO.
1- Can't be LyLo if it IS 3 Scum per brand at the start of the game. Both my drafts flipped Town and Leon was drafted the other way.

2- You're still not reading.
In post 1249, MathBlade wrote:The fact this game isn't over makes Pep scum.
3- Regardless of how PoE works for you, I can't comprehend this line of thought.

But let's keep it simple. Math thinks the Scum duo is in A50+Pep.

“Trying to make some sense, when there's no sense at all” – Ice House

@Kmd:

Thanks for the readlist. I was thinking if Vifam had bad reads and was given the leadership he might've been more beneficial to Scum alive.

Which reminds me:
In post 1240, malpascp wrote:Also I don't recall you being nominated "town leader" or whatever.
It wasn't a democratic process per se, seeing as I was APPOINTED General Manager by Mr McMahon, and given the tools to have some control. My role coupled with the fact I was the one behind TWO mislynches made me think not only that I was the leader in this game, but a VERY BAD one too. I'm never going to assume leadership in my future games unless I do have INFOrather than reads and analysis.
In post 1258, McMenno wrote:getting some paranoia from AC after that luv townflip... gladiator that doesn't include yourself though? will have to think about it
I mean, I kind of KNOW my own alignment, but fair point none-the-less.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1266 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:19 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Now that I've had another look at the flipped roles, I see the Masons had 2 Vigs, but I will say that this is as strong as the 1 Vig shot of Math and not more bc theirs was conditional.

SD also had a Hated modifier (Tywin) which was probably balanced by the Loved modifier on Creature. Tywin was also immune to the first submission.

Vifam was the only true VT starting in SD it seems, and KT could've been considered a self-negating role (Insane Doctor).

That leaves us with Gamma (who had a 1-shot ability of switching brands at will), and DS' "subtle move". That's how strong the Town team on SD was (and I'm leaving out massive for now).

Now what did WE have? Nero was a neighbourizer, while Penguinos, Narna, Dodge & LUV all flipped VTs.

This made me consider the possibility of us starting with only TWO scumsters not 3, but then I realized this might've been the reason why Gamma's role was included. He probably could have switched brands at will had he been given the time to do it, and that WOULD have balanced things up here against a starting 3-person Scum team, so I still think we have 2 Scums alive in here.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1267 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:37 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Also, Scum had a Role Cop (Titus) starting in SD, while our flipped Scumster; Leon was a BODYGUARD!! (I fail to see what good a BG is for Scum anyway, and it add more to my confusion that all Town Vig abilities are DAY Vigs).

Now for my rads:

Let's set Math aside for now. I'm now 95% sure this is Town!Math. The 5% is reserved in case they've learned to copy their Town play as Scum, which is possible but not likely.

Kmd is now making the better arguments/case regardless of how convinced I am personally. His reasoning is fine, and he does strike me as a reasonable Scum-hunter.

Not as confident about McMenno, but it still looks like Town!Menno to me. Not that I have played with Scum!Menno before (please remind me if I did, mate).

Mal is a mixed read for me. He has some good points and then he has some that look bad to me. But I can understand how someone can think something but is unable to phrase it in a way that looks sound.

This leaves me with both Pep and Columbo and while I cannot actually make a solid case against either (nor am I willing to, seeing as how both my previous attempts lead to bad lynches); I also cannot Town case either of them.

I'll wait for them both to post before I make up my mind.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1269 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1268, McMenno wrote:wakegame
Really? I don't even remember you playing in that one. :lol:

OK, I'll have a look soon to try and better my read on you. Thanks for the tip.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1274 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1271, MathBlade wrote:Almost50 makes sense for scum to have that power.
Yes, that's true. I thus suspect massive might be scum, so let's lynch him. :P

It also doesn't make sense the Masons have a Town Vig, so they must be scum. let's lynch them. :lol:

Also also, It must've been LyLo yesterday, and it still is LyLo today despite the fact we lost 2 Town players.

Also also also, It made sense to have started with 7-8 scum in total, yet it makes sense that we only had 3 here at the start, yet there are still 3 here despite the fact one was drafted out and none have been drafted in and they have all flipped already. Yes, 3-1=3 and 3+3=8. :facepalm:

And the most stunning logic of all is I want Math dead, yet I've been picking on players who have been Town reading me HARD. *Thumbs Up*

Keep it up. You're doing great already. Even I got convinced and am now contemplating on lynching myself because I suspect I could be scum. :roll:

@Everybody else:

Still not voting until we hear from Pep and Columbus. I think we really need to take a different approach here. I probably have a Scumster in my Town reads, so I need to step back and look at the greater picture, plus listen to all views and reevaluate.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1280 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

So, we're likely lynching between Pep and McMenno?? If that's the case then I will be voting Pep over McMenno, but I still need Pep himself to come online and tell us what he thinks as it may change my view completely.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1289 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by Almost50 »

So, I'm starting to wonder if there's something "hidden" in this game that makes people unable to POST for some time. I don't understand why both Columbus and McMenno have fallen out despite it being "slow" as Kmd put it.

@Kmd:

I can see your point about McMenno. Fortunately, I still have that little bit of a Town read on him. I don't see why Pep is Townier than him though (but I'll accept "guts" for now as "rational reasoning" has lead us astray thus far.

I could also degrade my read on Mal now, albeit for the silliest reason you'd ever get: Mathblade is Town reading him hard!!

It's been a long day and I'm sleep deprived though so perhaps I should not have been posting to begin with. I know I don't make much sense when I can hardy open my eyes, so feel free to disregard this post and consider it a mere prod-dodge.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1308 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1307, Kmd4390 wrote:Math, are you just gonna scum read anyone who suspects you? lol
'nough said!

Also, re: a McMenno-Malpa scum duo, I'm not sure anymore. I strongly believe I have been Town reading a scumster, but WHICH one? I don't see a scum!McMenno in his play this game, and I'm not sure about Malpa either.

Now to put them both on the same pot w/o having something solid to go by is a bit too much for me. Don't forget I was responsible not for one but TWO mislynches already, so I confess I lack the confidence to pass judgements and enforce them at this time.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1333 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:06 am

Post by Almost50 »

So, we're basically waiting on a Pep replacement?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1334 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

Nice of you guys to wait on me while I go call my new ISP to lead me through the installation of their router.

When I first connected I only had access o their main page, and from it I should download a setup program which I did, and then run it and it needs Framework (or something) to complete the installation, and that can be downloaded from the internet. GEEZ! I need to be connected to the Internet to get the setup completed to connect me to the Internet???? I want to meet the genius who wrote that piece of software! THANK GOD I still have access to the old ISP for a few days.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1339 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

I'm wondering why the rate of replacements has increased on all games. I always expect those who sign in to a game to try and finish it.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1344 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1341, KuroiXHF wrote:Pepchoninga has been replaced by Mastina!
OK, this -at least- guarantees a whole lot of posts with a whole new perspective. The only think that worries me is if that slot IS Scum, in which case I white flag already!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1394 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

My thoughts? Kmd is currently the only slot I have confidence being Town. I have issues with everyone else' play (Mastina's slot due to her predecessors).

@Mastina:

I know Math's play doesn't make any sense, but that's exactly why I'm not as confident as you are in them being scum. Another game has just ended. Here Math replaced in on D5 while I had replaced in on D2. Math immediately started tunneling me (as usual) and made a ton of illogical assumptions as well. At one point they even accepted me being Town but still pushed for my lynch regardless.

Now the only difference between their pay there and in this game is that they first Town read me here then started Scum reading me out of nowhere rather than Scum read me from the word go.

It also worries me that you opted to scum read Mal the most. Granted, I cannot Town case him per se, but it was obvious by the time you replaced in that everyone (including me) would settle for lynching Mal (except for Math that is), so it looks like he easiest push and you hardly presented a case there. At least do present your case so I won't feel like a total ass sheeping you.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1396 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1395, malpascp wrote:Hahaha it just came to me, the scumteam is mastina/McMenno.
McMenno canNOT be Scum with Mastina. Check the VC. McMenno was the only one voting Pep already before Mastina replaced in, and now Math has joined him.

Now I could -theoretically- accept a McMenno+Mathblade Scum team (and I stress in the word "theoretically"), but I cannot see a McMenno+Mastina Scum duo.

I am now waiting on Mastina to lay out her case against you and I might actually vote you if I get convinced. The funny hing is Pep was becoming my biggest scum read before he replaced out, but I'm not sure anymore. Even funnier is that you're promoting a Scum duo in McMenno/Mastina yet are not voting either, and it feels like you might be trying to push a mislynch without actually being on it.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1397 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Mastina:

Btw; another reason why I don't think Math+Mal works as a Scum duo is the fact Math is a busser. They're not Titus, y'know, so they wouldn't defend their Scum partner his hard. To me it could be Scum trying to pocket Town (and it's working) or Town hard reading X (X being either alignment).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1445 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1428, McMenno wrote:alright, so here's what's going to go down:

we're going to lynch either ms columbo or me.

almost, I'd like you to use your second gladiation ability to prove that you have it.

VOTE: ms columbo
Why you? It's Math or Columbo for me, and I'm -once again- leaning Math.

I'll consider the gladiation and see how it should be used, if at all. At this point I see no reason to keep it, yet I see no reason to use it either.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1446 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:22 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Well, I've stopped trying to make sense of most players' play on this site. If I didn't/don't know them well enough to actually make an enlightened guess about their motives of saying/doing something I don't even try. However, in a world where no other posts existed to refer to; I'd say the gladiation request from McMenno pinged me a little. I mean, whatever brought that into play NOW? And why put himself in the lynch pool when I (the one who does have the ability) and Kmd (the confirmed Town) didn't even consider him for a lynch today? It thus looks like “I called for it, so I can't be Scum”. It also doesn't help that McMenno was one of 3 votes on Mastina prior to the tagteam dayvig move.

Then again, I do agree that Malpa's continuous latching unto McMenno was too strong to be “distancing”. It actually did feel like a genuine push to me, meaning Malpa wanted McMenno lynched.

In fact, with Mastina @L-1 I'd argue against a Ms Columbo lynch. She could've hammered there (she had more than 3 hours), unless they counted on me having Scum read Pepto and hoped that I would lay the hammer on Mastina myelf.

Anyway, I'll have to admit my reads have been mostly poop this game. The only good read I had was on Nero and even that was only confirmed based on a mechanical reason rather than pure thread content. I just couldn't see a Scum neighourizer who picked ME on the first night.

@Kmd:

The wording of the Mal ability made me think it meant their target could use their ability more than once “on the same night/day”. If it meant “give them another shot” it shoud have said so, because I, massive, you+Mastina & Maria+Pepto all had two shots already, so “more than once” hardly fits as a general statement. It also makes sense with Titus' ability (Rolecop) if either was drafted to the other brand (i.e. if they both ended up in the same thread), and thus Titus wanting to be drafted over here on N1. This OR they could've granted someone the use of their submission move twice on the same day. That's how I interpreted it when I first read it.

@Math:

Let's try this one more time: WHY am I Scum here? The "he gladiated me when I suspected him" doesn't hold much water, and especially so when Skull's game was still ongoing. Your tunneling on me was unbearable, and your defence of Cakez there looks similar to your defence of Mal here (which is one more reason why I can see you as Town still).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1451 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1447, Kmd4390 wrote:Mcmenno, how did you know that Almost had a second shot with his gladiate?
:lol: You too? I thought only Math is capable of asking such a question!

Mate, I already said I had the same EXACT wordings of massive's role PM for he firs 2 abilities. And to make it easy for you here's the link to the post where Kuroi posted the Town role PMs of Smackdown. My EXPLICIT claim came right after these were made public and could be found in my ISO. (Actually I claimed to explain why I used some extra flavour in my 1st gladiate, as Kuroi/Vince had HIGHLY requested it being done that way as can be seen in massive's roe PM).

I can see your point about Ms Columbo not hammering, but then why would Mal vote at that precise time? He could have waited some more and see if someone voted Mastina first for him to hammer. *Shrug*

Anyway, we only have ONE mislynch in our hands, so I would rather double check every single possibility to make sure we have the best chance of lynching right. If we mislynch today, then -at least- I want to know we will lynch the remaining Scum tomorrow, so let's give Ms Columbo a chance to defend herself.

#Inb4 Math makes an issue of me KNOWING there's only one Scum left: If there were two still alive it means we were in LyLo yesterday and EITHER would have hammered Mastina for the win.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1457 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1455, MathBlade wrote:Massive's role PM only affected finishers. People could vote anywhere.
That's it! I give up!!

@Kmd:

You take the lead. I seriously doubt I can compete with Math's level of comprehension. They won't read, and when they do they sill won' understand the goddamn text! What am I to do? How can I ever work with this??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1458 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

Like.. MATH.. go friggin' read the bloody text in massive's PM. He could set up a match between TWO PLAYERS, TWO FRIGGIN' PLAYERS. TwO!! Ca you count THAT high??

THEN.. nobody else could use their finishers. If anyone does they become voteless the next day. I can't -for he life of me- see what's hard for you to understand. A match between two players and everybody votes only on those two players bu nobody can use their finishers other than those two players!!

Now go read what I wrote when I set you up against LUV. It's the EXACT same role/ability! You're driving me nuts here. I can take you tunneling, but only if you made intelligent enough arguments. Going on like this is HELL, and it's making me wonder if you're blinded by your tunnel or just faking it!!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1460 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

In fact, F this!

VOTE: Mathblade

One of us has to go today. I can't stand the thought of being with you tomorrow in a 3-person LyLo. If you're no Scum then we lost already, and I don't see a world where Scum is going to shoot either of us tonight either, the way we're on each other.

So, here's how I see it:

1- Math is Scum = GG
2- Math is Town = One of us has to be eliminated today. Tomorrow we have a 50-50 shot between McMenno/Ms Columbus.

If Math is Town and we BOTH are alive tomorrow, they vote me, scum hammer = GG and THEY win!

Shoot! I'm out of here!

P-edit:

SOMEBODY: HEEEEELP! WH???!!!

I FRIGGIN' ALREADY SAID I DO HAVE ANOTHER SHOT, SO YOU'RE LAST LINE IS TOTALLY MEANINGLESS.

Now, WHO THE FREAK said a NoLynch is no option?? Huh? Ask the MOD. That's what we usually do when in doubt. Go ahead! ASK HIM!

As for the "modified gladiator" I won't even try to explain it to you. Feel free to ask Vince too, or let any other player do, or feel free to keep your head where it is. I don't give a fart!! Duh!!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1461 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Everyone:

Hold on a minute. I was holding my second gladiation shot precisely to give Scum a scare about what Math just brought up. In fact, that's why McMenno's request pinged me.

Since it's now in the open I will explicitly announce that I
am
holding my 2nd gladiation shot for the 3-p LyLo. This serves the Town in one way or another:

1- If I am alive tomorrow, I can't be lynched. Makes it a 50-50 shot for us to win.
2- It might tempt Scum to shoo ME instead of Kmd tonight. W/O my gladiation shot in hand Kmd is the sure NK target bc he's confirmed, and thus can't be lynched. My shot makes me unlynchable too, so they can choose between me and Kmd for the kill and still have another who won't be lynched, so it still preserves our chances @50-50

However, I'm now contemplating on using this very shot on myself vs Math NOW, and hope the living Town tomorrow won' vote me out of the gate and give Scum their win.

Your feedback is most appreciated. Should I use my second shot HERE AND NOW?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1463 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1462, MathBlade wrote: But That doesn't say stops people from voting just says finishers. It's a weakened gladiator.
Which part of ASK THE MOD did you not understand?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1464 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

And first; there was "no way" one mason pair (with 2 Day vigs) on one thread existed with a own Vig on the other.

Then when the Masons flipped in Smackdown it became "no way" there is a gladiator with those (although a gladiator DID flip over there as well).

Then when that didn't work it is now "no way" there are TWO masons, Two gladiate shots an a Vig. Assuming you're Town (just for the sake of argument) I expect it to be "no way" two mason pairs, two gladiators and a Town vig with Columbus' claimed ability.

And then *drum roll* McMenno is revealed to be the scum upon his winning.

Bu tha's JUST ASSUMING you're Town. It's mean to show how defected your setup speculation is, and yet you build on it every time it proves to be a fantasy. EVERY GODDAMN SINGLE TIME.

Why don't you go tell Ankamius how his role as a Town Vig didn't fit in Skull's game? Or tell Narna how his role worked? Or ell everyone how Scum!Cakez didn't make sense? Or tell them how MY role as the dog must've been a fake claim?? Or explain how Gio as a weal follower could not have been Scum? Or...

And this all happened in JUST ONE GAME! Actually, One HALF of it.

WHEN will you realize you're no good enough to outguess the MOD? What does it take for you to realize you need to THINK before you speak? A what point will you ever realize you sometimes actually need to READ the game as it is and not try to make it fit into your own fantasy world?

On another thought, if you ever did become a logical player it might be less fun to play with you. It's frustrating, yes, but it's also FUN in a way, so keep it up! :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1465 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

And FYI, it IS a gladiation between you and me, albeit not an official one. I don't even care if you do flip Town at this point because it is better than to have you and myself alive tomorrow, which would be a GUARANTEED Town loss.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1466 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

Now let me try for ONE LAST TIME:

@Math:

If I was Scum, what prevented me from HAMMERING Mastina yesterday? It would have been a Sum claim, yes, but then I could use my 2nd gladiation today in a 5-p LyLo. What's better is it didn't even have to end in a lynch (but you didn't even know that) so all I needed was to reach the night in a 3 vs 2 state and my hypothetical Scum team would win with the nigh kill.

The fact you didn't even know a NL was an option makes it even more complicated, as -in your mind- it meant we'd win today (as opposed to tonight). Now tell me I let my own Scum partner flip instead "for show" on this one too. See where your logic is malfunctioning real bad??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1468 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

What if I thought Tywin was Scum AND I/Mal shot him before he even posted a single letter??? What's with everyone's logic in this game??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1474 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1469, Kmd4390 wrote:Wouldn't scum have joined the PT right after the draft?
Hmmm.. good point. Yeah, that theoretically makes it possible for me to be Scum and have misread both my recruits for being Scum too. *Shrug*

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1478 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1470, McMenno wrote:@almost if you want to lynch mathblade today, either use your shot now or not at all. because if columbo is scum and you use your shot tomorrow, she will execute me and win immediately. proceed with caution
Execute you? How? I mean, if she used her submission on you; a simple vote from me on her would stop it. It would only serve to confirm her as Scum.

And if you mean her ability that is similar to DS'; that would be a fake claim if she is the remaining Scum. You don't need to worry about it.

The thing is: with Math gone, Scum WILL have to choose between me and Kmd. If I use the gladiate now i will be Kmd or Kmd, and -honestly- I suck at 3-p LyLo situations. Or let's just say I'm no lucky in them. If memory serves me right, mastina has just brought me my first Town win in a LyLo in Varsoon's game.

P-edit:

@Math:

Are you arguing FOR or AGAINST me? I can no longer even follow you. I have NOT drafted ANY Scum, so if I was Scum and didn't know who my partners are in Smackdown I would not have known them still until he game ended there. THAT is what Kmd is arguing.

Now if Scum DID now the whole team members then I obviously am a moron for deliberately drafting two Town players whom I already knew were Town, and especially so with Titus (whom I supposedly knew was my scum p) actually TELLING me who to draft, yet I refused to draft her and/or Grey while I knew they were doing pretty well here and could have used an extra scumster here to replace Leon in the original line up.

However you have not responded to my question to you: What's your take on me no hammering Mastina and thus letting Mal flip instead. Why would I not hammer Mastina, and use my 2nd gladiate shot today and seal a guaranteed win for my team?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1480 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@K,d:

I think I can go with that plan.

P.S. I didn't know you were Egg. Lot's of people have multiple accounts and some don't even announce their main, so I probably won't remember Egg=Kmd unil I've heard (seen) it enough times to stick to my brain.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1491 (isolation #36) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1490, McMenno wrote:
In post 1478, Almost50 wrote:Execute you? How? I mean, if she used her submission on you; a simple vote from me on her would stop it. It would only serve to confirm her as Scum.
have you read columbo's claimed ability
Ok, I wasn't taking the "without being discovered" part into consideration. But what makes you think she won't use it in LyLo regardless of there is being a gladiation or not?

If Columbo is Scum then THAT is what Scum have been counting on all along.

I guess the weekend has come and almost gone and we're still waiting on her to show up with the promised "rationale of suspicions" though.

UNVOTE:

for now.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1495 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:34 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Columbo:

I'll answer for Math: yes, hey said it had to be used before LyLo.

The problem is I don' think you're Scum. I think Math is. So, here's the situation: I want to lynch Math, Kmd & McMenno want to lynch you, you want to lynch McMenno and Math wants to lynch me. Put another way, it's you vs McMenno and me vs Math with Kmd plying the decider since he is confirmed.

FTR: I do not see "the final Scum" suggesting their lynch today would be best play. Maybe I'm a fool, or maybe Ms Columbo is too good for me, but I really have doubts about them flipping red at all with this play.

My current read list is:
Kmd
Ms Columbo
McMenno
Mathblade

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1496 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Btw, while skimming on the page I noticed I didn't even state my full thought on Columbo's ability. I only said "If Columbo is Scum then THAT is what Scum have been counting on all along." but failed to follow it with the punch line "WHY reveal it?"

Put another way: If I was Scum and I had that ability and I knew I could use it on a 3-p LyLo I would have kept quite about it and used it even if I was gladiated against one other person. I would use on it then on said person after they had voted me and in 48 hours I'd be announced a winner w/o them seeing it coming.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1529 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:08 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Sheesh! That was a BAD move, Math. Really really bad. You -once again- reversed a Town read into a Scum read .. just because.

Now I could be he nigh kill, yes. But it still could be Kmd. I've been trying to figure what the Scum move could/would be (regardless of who IS scum), and I figure they have 1 of 3 options:

1- Shoot me, leaving Kmd as COMFIRMED, thus he decides between the two finalists, but IS UNLYCHABLE HIMSELF.
2- Shoot Kmd, leaving me to decide between the remaining two, and with he possibility of me using the gladiation anyway I become UNLYNCHABLE. (so it's all the same for them, really).
3- Opt to NO KILL, which gives them more time actually on the final day. I will most probably still use my gladiation shot, but then it will take BOTH myself and Kmd voting for the same person to get a lynch.

In any case, it boils down to which of them can "talk better", so to speak.

Let's hope I'm right for once though ad the game does NOT go another day.

VOTE: Mathblade

@Math:

If you flip green I will cry. 'nough said.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1536 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:31 pm

Post by Almost50 »

So you say but here we are and we still haven't won, and if you're town then Scum took it all the way to a 3-p LyLo with only 2 Scums (Leon was drafted over to SD on N1). So your theories proved false under practical application. *Shrug*

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1550 (isolation #41) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:31 pm

Post by Almost50 »

VOTE: McMenno

Just to save you time. I HAD prepared for a speech and a gladiate even (I will probably post those after the game is over).

Now WHO is Scum?? Let's wait and see what Vince has to say.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1554 (isolation #42) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:51 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@McMenno:

I do not see why you feared the gladiation so much. It's EXACTLY he same thing as w/o it. Ms Columbo could have sil used her move on you subtly. The only difference is she could also have used it on me if she suspected me (or if she was the remaining Scum) if I don't pit you against each other.

Also, you voting her out of the gate was bad. Assuming she did use her submission on either of us, the only way to break it is/was to vote her, but with your vote already on her that'd be a hammer by me. Theoretically speaking you should have waited 24-36 hours the voted and unvoted in the same post to make sure she can't use her move on you all day. But tha's all theory -of course- since the game is over (pending Vince revealing the winning faction of this brand).

@MsColumbo:

You SHOULD have use your submission earlier, but I understand you didn't really know whom to use it on. You did well yourself regardless of the final outcome, bu you could have done even better if you go involved right from the start.

@Math:

No hard feelings, but your "logic" makes it easy for EVERYONE to Scum read you. "Everything you say can and will be used against you" couldn't have been more true. You mentioned "something or another" could not be the case and it turned out to BE the case, so i is always easy for Scum to discredit you and for Town to misread you. Try to work on it.

@The Masons:

Whatever gave you the idea that you BOTH could live to LyLo? That was a BIG gamble. Other than that, I have no qualms with your play.

@Malpa:

You played a decent game. The timing of you putting Mastina @L-1 was a bit off, but it probably was your only chance anyway, so yeah. GOOD job.

@A few others:

Giving up and refusing to talk .. etc. is the worst thing you could ever do as either alignment. Taking things too personal too. It's only a game after all, and we play to have fun. Just saying.

More when the game is officially over.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1555 (isolation #43) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:53 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@McMenno:

As I said, it would have been the exact same situation. You (or I) only needed to vote and unvote every 36 hours or so until we've settled on the lynch, provided there as no vote on her otherwise.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1557 (isolation #44) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

"Interference - Once per game, you may attack someone during a wrestling match without getting caught and use your finishing move."

Isn't that it?? In my mind its a "finishing move" like any other (i.e. it takes 48 hours for it to actually "suffocate" you). he only difference is it's undetected, so it won't be announced. Doesn't mean a vote on Ms Columbo won't break it as usual. *Shrug* Maybe I' misunderstanding, so we can wait for Vince to explain that one too.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1559 (isolation #45) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

How so?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1582 (isolation #46) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Thanks everybody. It was fun indeed, and my partners made it easy for me, especially Mal who made the right NKs.

There's one final game though:

Ladies and gentlemen: Welcome to yet another Monday Night RAW, where our featured match pits two great wrestlers face-to-face in a cage death-match with only ONE winner. This should be a finale worth your money and your time, for the winner not only keeps their job, but also leads their faction to VICTORY.

So, wihout further ado.. let me introduce here on my left corner from Knoxville, Tennessee, standing 7 feet tall and weighing 147 Kgs, the 3-times World Champion,
the man who holds the all-time record of eliminations at Royal Rumble with 44 eliminations
, please welcome: KAAAANNNE

*Crowd Roar*

Aaaand his opponent on the right corner, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing 130 Kgs and standing 6 ft 3 in tall, the former 4-times WWE Champion, and
the youngest King of the Ring and Royale Rumble winner
of all time, let's .. hear it .. for: BROCKKKK LEZZZNARRRRRR

Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats, brace your selves and hold your breath. It's gonna be a MEMORABLE NIGHT FOR THE TITLE!

*Ding Ding Ding*

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1583 (isolation #47) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Math:

I didn't fool you. That's why I had to use your playstyle against you. the fun part was pocketing both Nero and Mastina (for what little time she played with us). They both know me too well and if either had pegged me I would have had a mountain to climb.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1585 (isolation #48) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:24 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Leon:

You friggin' claimed Scum in Nero's neighbourhood right out of the bat! :lol: You were SUPER LUCKY the game ended in SD before he got online!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1589 (isolation #49) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:41 am

Post by Almost50 »

1. Yes. 10/10 actually! EXCELLENT entertainment.
2. Unpredictable setups does the trick for me every time. I also liked he idea of having scum p's that I didn't specifically know and had to guess them myself. Not being able to talk to those I knew could've gone both ways, but the way Mal played it was almost like we did talk to each other.
3. You almost always have the lynching threshold wrong (copied & pasted from the previous day w/o adjusting). :lol:
4. Hell, YEAH!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1593 (isolation #50) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1590, Titus wrote:Almost, did you notice me telling you who Smackdown scum were?
I knew you were and at first I thought it was Grey + Creature (the ones you defended hard early on the game).

You promoting Grey as a draft confirmed my reads, but I wasn't sure if i was Z or DS for the 3rd original scumster on SD.

At any rate you seemed to be doing pretty well in your own brand, and me opposing you (thus giving more or less accurate reads) was me trying to establish my position in my own brand. I went against your reads (and advise) while maintaining a TR on you just in case you were somehow flipped. If I had followed you it would have been a nightmare for me when SD was won by you and roles were exposed. Going against you though earned me Town cred when you and the rest of the team flipped before we ended our game in RAW (which was the plan since a- Leon was drafted you, so you were much closer to the win than us, and b- you always lynched before we did).

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”