Large Normal 201 - House of Harmony - At The End(GAME OVER)

Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Ignore the quotes on my last post. Phantom quotes while making my catchup.
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 1363, gerryoat wrote:Transcend plays with me the most on and off this site. I think you should trust his read on me if you TR him
That doesnt mean that his read is correct and if he doesnt explain his read on you i will not follow him blindly.
Also he TR you immediatly i dont think there is a player that can be read with 1 post.
In post 1364, gerryoat wrote:Manuel who are your other scumreads? you can't have me as your only scumread
If i consider you a Schrödingers Cat that would be Pine, Gamma and still Pep although i liked him more recently. Also leaning on Elena.
In post 1366, Alisae wrote: 1. Fine to the first part. To the second maybe it's because he felt like scum was attempting to push him?
Possibly but why would you give him scumhuntingcredit for it when he was just reacting instead of taking the initiative?
In post 1366, Alisae wrote: 2. What made you think I was asking specificly for a read? Tho to be fair, that is a good point.
I actually dont see what the question should have been about if not about his read on him.
In post 1366, Alisae wrote: 3. Maybe he's just paranoid? Hey, I have an idea. Let's ask Garry. And I just like the case cuz I also feel like your SR on him was fabricated.
It wasnt really a case but my thoughts on his posts. He wasnt my mainscumread at that point and i just answerd his question.
Also this post from gerry was made before i gave my reasoning.
In post 1366, Alisae wrote: 4. You're basicly attempting to pin him down for someone that was dismissed earlier as not meant to be AI.
In my head someone that mentions "i am town" every time is trying to implant that thought into the mind of other players.
Like in you make a read on him and think back "hmm he was townread quite a bit he is probably fine dont need to look to much into his slot"
While i agree that this might be a far stretch i dont see how on the other hand it has any townmotivation whatsoever.
So at the end i have something that is either just <insert swear word> ( :igmeou: ) or scummotivated.
In post 1366, Alisae wrote: 6. Huh...Now that you point out that observation that is wierd. It's sorta like what Garry is saying about Ironstove. I guess...
Did gerry give a case on Ironstove?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Clumsy »

A lot of Alisae's posts around 600-700 look good on the surface, but something is rubbing me wrong there. Feels like scum trying to look like they're game solving, but asking questions that don't lead anywhere or can just be used to throw shade.

These are the ones that I'm talking about:
Spoiler: Trying to keep things neat
In post 640, Alisae wrote:Pep what does that response tell you about Ramcius?
Why did you ask it in the first place?
In post 643, Alisae wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8716189#p8716189]post 642[/url], Ramcius wrote:
he try get scumslip from me, he can try, i get more about him this way
I wasn't asking you but ok.
Why did you answer for Pep?
I have another question to ask you about this response, but I'll ask that after Pep has responded.
In post 654, Alisae wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8716207#p8716207]post 644[/url], Ramcius wrote:
In post 643, Alisae wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8716189#p8716189]post 642[/url], Ramcius wrote:
he try get scumslip from me, he can try, i get more about him this way
I wasn't asking you but ok.
Why did you answer for Pep?
I have another question to ask you about this response, but I'll ask that after Pep has responded.
i answered, cause i have nothing to hide, and i want see his next move
Okay Ram, next question.
Why did you give the response that you did? To me it seems like you want someone to attempt to discredit your slot.

Also Yoshi why are you scumreading me again?
In post 658, Alisae wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8716300#p8716300]post 652[/url], BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 504, Alisae wrote:how do you know he's not just a misunderstood townie?
I think this is ominously defensive and frankly, uncharacteristic of you.
Judging and/or comparing me to?
Because here it seems like you are DEFINITELY comparing me to something.

Spoiler: Part 3
In post 705, ironstove wrote:
In post 496, gerryoat wrote:
In post 487, ironstove wrote:Was that vigi shot legit? If not I don't like the fake vigi shot and the fake confirmation that the vigi shot was real.
Btw this is a fake reaction, he says this an hour plus after free the mod posted after the fake shot. It was a forced reaction to cast a dark cloud over it
............ ? Serious?

lol VOTE: Gerry
I'm with Gerry here, the reaction was fake as hell. It already looked like a fake shot, the reaction was obvious that he was just playing along with it, the mod posts a VC with no note of his death, and you're asking if it was legit? Nah, your join date is older than 1/13/2017. Fake.
In post 704, Alisae wrote:UNVOTE:
Pep is now just coming off to me as a misunderstood townie who's most likely just writing his thoughts in a stream of consciousness and I think he would be a bit more careful about what he says. That's how his blatant contradiction reads to me.
In post 709, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 704, Alisae wrote:UNVOTE:
Pep is now just coming off to me as a misunderstood townie who's most likely just writing his thoughts in a stream of consciousness and I think he would be a bit more careful about what he says. That's how his blatant contradiction reads to me.
Oh, so you find contradictions in my posts? And if you do, care to point them out? Many people, find that contradictions are a scum sign. What makes you think that mine is more of a town sign?

Your unvote seems fishy.
Okay, so I'm not the only one that got a weird vibe from that unvote.
In post 770, Transcend wrote:this is a substantial post with substantial content
This is about summing up your game so far. While I don't like it, this shouldn't be a lynch. No information to be gained, and this is a job for the vig (if applicable). I hope this changes as I keep reading.
In post 808, Jaack wrote:I've mostly been focusing on a couple of slots, so I want to get my thoughts on everyone to make sure I'm not forgetting about people. If you want more elaboration, I can do it.

Actual Town:
Alisae - There have been a lot of votes camped out here all game, but like no case, at least not in a while. I haven't seen anything to make me feel Alisae could be scum - feels relatively productive, asking good questions. I'm guessing that some people (who are more like to be scum than average) are just camped out there because there's no strong alternative.

ironstove - Feels like a mislynch just waiting to happen. I'm more basing this read on how many people on the scummier side of things kind of popped up with opinions on a slot that hasn't done enough to get lynched this early. But I'm not getting any scumbuzzes from anything.

Transcend - Good balance of doing things and not being overly serious.

Done nothing to make me feel that they are scum and thus town for now, but still no strong feels:
ConManMick - I kinda get why people are scumreading this, but I don't feel like it's scum. I think the gerry vote is bad, but I don't think it looks super scum motivated with a decent amount of people hard townreading gerry.

dreamerz7 - Kinda disappeared as of late. Gut scumread on transcend seems unliklely to come from scum. Kinda not doing much, but that seems more to be his MO than anything.

gerryoat - I feel like his early confusion about it being multiball is probably genuine. Doesn't look like a faketownslip to me. I'm not getting that strong of townfeels here, but I never read anything that looks like scum to me, and his general attitude comes across more townie than not

Indigo - Start of the game was good and fine, but hasn't done enough to make me feel too strongly. Could easily move up.

kuror - His scumread and progression on gerry seem reasonable enough to me. Another one that could easily move up with more to work with.

Done to little for me to care all that much, probably a scum or two hiding out in here:
Gamma Emerald - A lot of nothing. His vote on me was blah, was worse than blah but not that bad, but has mostly posted garbage, especially in the memetacular first 15 pages.

Lemon Tree - Has affected this game about as much as the breeze through, well, a Lemon Tree.

PenguinPower - If this is the power of penguins, then Antarctica is doomed.

PeregrineV - My gut reaction is town, but I can't really substantiate that in anyway, and there's not enough for me to feel confident in placing him any higher.

Pine - A player in this game.

Mixed Feeling Scum that I probably would be willing to lynch, but would prefer other options:
BigYoshiFan - I kinda get a gut townread from some of his posts which is why he isn't lower, but I feel like he's kind of been following the hip reads at the time. As I said before (I think) his pursuit of Pepcho looked like someone trying to make everything look scummy as opposed to someone trying to find scum.

Pepchoninga - On the one hand, I feel like a lot of the reasons people are scumreading this are bad and scum are trying to take advantage of him (see the person directly above). On the other hand, I have some significant reservations with how he's played. I wouldn't be shocked to see this flip either way.

TurboScum need rope:
Manuel87 - As I said before, I didn't like some of his back and forth with pepcho. I think there is a decent amount of reaching in his case on gerry, as if he's trying to justify it after the fact. I also think its fairly strange to townread PeregrineV like he did in (the guy hasn't done enough to single him out as a townread), but I can't really put my finger on why that would help Manuel as scum. Just something to note for later.

Ramcius - Still don't like his Alisae read from earlier. feels like overly combatitve scum. He's also just been camping out on the alisae wagon but failing to put any effort into pushing it (despite being around and pushing other players). Feels like scum who can't come up with a good excuse to move their vote.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Manuel87

Equally willing to vote Ramcius, but I feel there is more traction here.

@Manuel - Explain to me your Peregrine read from .
Going to address a few things here.

1. Reads on Manuel and Ramicus(Me) are wrong. I understand your case for Manuel, but sorry, you're wrong my dude. Pretty confident that slot is town.
2. Transcend: I don't think it's a good balance there. It's like 90% nothing, 10% actual play at this point in the thread. Doesn't necessarily mean scum though, but I don't think it's a good balance, especially to townread.
3. Good call on Mick.
4. I agree with the middlings. More time needed there.

My reads as of right now, town up top:

{ConManMick, Manuel87}
{Jaack}
{Pine, GerryOat}
{drealmerz7, PeregrineV, kuror0, Gamma Emerald, PenguinPower, Lemon Tree}
{Transcend, Alisae}
{Pepchoninga, BigYoshiFan}
{ironstove}

A lot of these are pretty close tiers, not huge jumps in between.

Peregrine's posts are really scarce. Is this normal for him?

Also, I'm not great at reading Gamma, if my last game with him was of any evidence.
Freaking twilight troll...
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1377, Clumsy wrote:{ConManMick, Manuel87}
{Jaack}
What the fuck lol
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Transcend »

You tried.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Transcend »

Pine
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Transcend »

Pine
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Transcend »

You might have been right after all
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

Responding to my own quotes.
1. I believe he was taking the initiative with his case on you and the reaching to see if anyone will follow
2. Fair. TBH I did sorta want a read, but I asked what made you think I assumed for it. I also do find it wierd he never really gave me a read.
3. ok
4. ok I just disagree.
5. Yeah he did.
GTKAS
| here.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1377, Clumsy wrote:{drealmerz7, PeregrineV, kuror0, Gamma Emerald, PenguinPower, Lemon Tree}
That's an enormous and terrible null pool btw
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1377, Clumsy wrote:A lot of Alisae's posts around 600-700 look good on the surface, but something is rubbing me wrong there. Feels like scum trying to look like they're game solving, but asking questions that don't lead anywhere or can just be used to throw shade.
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

That legit feels like a reason to say "Hey, I just want to find a reason to SR someone."
GTKAS
| here.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1385, Alisae wrote:
In post 1377, Clumsy wrote:A lot of Alisae's posts around 600-700 look good on the surface, but something is rubbing me wrong there. Feels like scum trying to look like they're game solving, but asking questions that don't lead anywhere or can just be used to throw shade.
You remind me of me
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 1384, Transcend wrote:
In post 1377, Clumsy wrote:{drealmerz7, PeregrineV, kuror0, Gamma Emerald, PenguinPower, Lemon Tree}

And it's also from 20+ pages ago, where most of them haven't posted more than a handful of times. Be patient, jeez
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1387, Transcend wrote:
You remind me of me
ikr
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1388, Clumsy wrote:

And it's also from 20+ pages ago, where most of them haven't posted more than a handful of times. Be patient, jeez
ooooooh ok
GTKAS
| here.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1388, Clumsy wrote:
Oh

My mistake

I assumed you were done reading.

Please, carry on.
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 1383, Alisae wrote:Responding to my own quotes.
1. I believe he was taking the initiative with his case on you and the reaching to see if anyone will follow
2. Fair. TBH I did sorta want a read, but I asked what made you think I assumed for it. I also do find it wierd he never really gave me a read.
3. ok
4. ok I just disagree.
5. Yeah he did.
Wasnt he just reacting to me having a scumread on him?
Can you link me his case? I only find his point about the fake vigi shot.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1377, Clumsy wrote:My reads as of right now, town up top:

{ConManMick,
I stopped reading there, and put you lower on my list
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Pst, Alisae. Is "Mack" here, ConManMick? Asking for clarity here.
In post 902, Alisae wrote:Hmm, it might be a possibility that Kuror0 and Mack are paired, maybe even with Manuel.
Garry says that Kuror0 misreps him and Mack instantly jumps on Garry for misrepping.
Not to mention I say something about misrepresentation and he answers that when it was directed towards Mack, which also seems wierd. I don't think Kuror0 had any reason to answer my quesiton so him suddenly answering it seems wierd.
Also what I find wierd is that Manuel never interacted with Garry and he thinks that Garry is scum until Manuel gives a case on Garry.
So yeah, I'll be adding a body to the Mack wagon and maybe a flip will help me sorta understand what happened there.
VOTE: Mack

Shit Theory or nah?
p-edit: That's nice
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

is his case on Iron.
And idunno if his reaction upon your SR on him was to SR you. Timing just seemed to be interesting. Also another thing I want to mention is I don't remember Garry TRing you before you came up with your SR on him.

pedit: Yeah Clums
GTKAS
| here.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1387, Transcend wrote:
You remind me of me
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Transcend »

:lol:
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Thanks.
In post 872, Transcend wrote:Alright, more rainbows.

{gerryoat}

{BigYoshiFan, Indigo, Pepchoninga, Pine}

{drealmerz7, ironstove, kuror0, Ramcius}

{Gamma Emerald, Jaack, PeregrineV}

{Lemon Tree}

{Alisae, PenguinPower}

{ConManMick, Manuel87}

I want one of my reds to hang, and I want my orange and yellow reads to advance their thought processes a bit.
While some of your reads are just plain wrong, why the hell is Ramicus on the town side of things? I don't think there's been anything there to warrant that, unless you just think that it's mislynch bait?
In post 908, Pine wrote:Trying to decide. No worries, that was a Townish response.

I hereby declare the founding of a Townbloc. Transcend, Alisae, Pine.
I don't get why Transcend is in this. What is your reasoning for Transcend being town at this point in the thread Pine? Also, is this still your version of this townbloc?

In post 951, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 930, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 910, gerryoat wrote:i'm ok with the mick wagon i guess. but i think manuel is more scummy. mick was drunk when he made those awful posts so it makes me wanna give him the benefit of the doubt
So you asked me for my scumread on you.
I gave my reasoning and have yet to see anyone that is defending you to argue about the points i made.
The best i got so far is " I think there is a decent amount of reaching in his case on gerry"
But that statement is just a way to devalue my points without arguing about them.

In post 795, gerryoat wrote: 2.) His second scumread is Gamma, who hasnt talked in 2 days I believe. This is another safe scumread because not only is he not here to defend himself, but he can just say he thought that gamma is lurking right now. Since this is a the lurker, it makes it a good middle scumread.

3.) His third scumread is Pep. Who is looking more and more like lynchbait. If you see the amount of pressure and votes that have been piling up on pep, I think that he thought this was a safe last scumread just to throw in at the end, because since others scumread him, he won't be questioned much on it.
I have played 2 games with town!Gamma and in neither he was inactive. That can be because of RL so i wouldnt read him scum for that alone but on top of that the only posts he made when he was active were mostly unhelpful spam. For somebody with 52 posts thats quite an achievment. And i dont remember Gamma going that hard into unhelpful spam. In our last game together he even suggested replacing out because of the earlygame spam.

Pep tried to throw shade at me and i called him out for it so tell me how exactly i was using the arguments others made for my scumread? You say he is looking more and more like lynchbait. Doesnt that imply that you yourself think he is scummy? How do you come to the conclusion that he is lynchbait?

Btw you are trying way to hard to tell everyone that you are town. What is the reason to mention that every time you get a chance?
My primary reason for not scumreading gerry at this point is we just finished Wordplay Mafia, where he was town and had similar posting style.

Went back to check- here is his iso-

Code: Select all

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=68819&f=2&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&user_select%5B%5D=28282&user_select%5B%5D=0&user_select%5B%5D=0&user_sort=Go

In both games he goes to figure out Transcend's alignment. Turns out he was scum last game, and gerry called it, but otherwise he appears to be scumhunting in both this game and Wordplay.

Since this is day1, and I feel gerry can contribute more and better in future days, I have a townread on him for now, and am pretty much against his lynch. The person most likely to move me from that read today would be gerry.

I would like to hear about your Pepo scumread, and your drealmerz townread.
I like this post. I haven't gone and looked at what you're saying in that game, because I have enough to do right now, but I might after I'm all done here. Maybe.

In post 908, Pine wrote: Could it possibly be so easy as Mick/Manuel/Ram?
Exactly wrong, actually. Sorry.

Past post 1000, Transcend's posts are starting to look better.

{ConManMick, Manuel87}
{Jaack, Pine, GerryOat, PeregrineV}
{drealmerz7, kuror0, Gamma Emerald, PenguinPower, Lemon Tree, Transcend}
{Alisae}
{Pepchoninga, BigYoshiFan}
{ironstove}

(Some moved up from null, others moved up from null-scum, we're getting there though)
13 pages to go.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1398, Clumsy wrote:13 pages to go.
THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”