Hawk, a
Townie
[/spoiler]
is dead!
R.I.P.

Day 1 continues...

[/color]

Vote Count 1.3

As per the mechanics, vote count is reset.

Friend Computer
(3/7)
- MagnaofIllusion, doomfeathers, wgeurts

sesq
(2/7)
- mozamis, wgeurts, Hawk

doomfeathers
(1/7)
- Friend Computer
Hawk
(1/7)
- Revan
Revan
(1/7)
- lucca261
mozamis
(1/7)
- Ultimate Despair[/strike]

(expired on 2017-01-27 08:45:01) until deadline.
With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
Last edited by karnos on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:08 am, edited 5 times in total.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Superhans »

VOTE: Revan
Maybe a lil cheeky of me being a lurker until now accusing your of not really contributing enough, but...

i'll unvote when you explain your read lists:
In post 169, Revan wrote:Town: Lucca
Townlean: Magna, wgeurts
Null: Everybody else
Nullscum: Doom
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by doomfeathers »

Somebody dies between Superhans' posts, showing that he was online at the time. He doesn't react at all. Does this look suspicious to anyone else?
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by doomfeathers »

VOTE: Superhans
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by doomfeathers »

In post 172, Superhans wrote:
In post 115, doomfeathers wrote:
In post 108, wgeurts wrote:Doom, mind linking the wiki article?
Umbrage's Guide on How to Win Scum Games wrote:Be as distracting as possible. While people will complain if you make too many wall posts, almost nobody complains if you take up several pages with a silly one-on-one argument that nobody else cares about. This can be done with a buddy or your primary suspect. Use confusing pronouns whenever possible to increase uncertainty, and never let a single point drop. Argue your stance back and forth, getting more obscure each time. If you make reference to an earlier post, state the number but do not give a link. Nobody will admit that they can't follow the argument, they will find it difficult to concentrate both on reading you and pushing their own agenda, and best of all, they can't call you out on anything because you're just a loyal townie doing his best to catch scum.
Is this referring to Lucca? Which player is playing like this?
I thought Hawk was trying to start an argument. Wgeurts pointed out that that was unlikely to happen this early. Maybe I should think that one over some more.
Friend Computer
Friend Computer
Townie
Friend Computer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Friend Computer »

Hm. Nullscumreading Superhans.

Only null, as it is a bit usual in mafia for deaths to occur.

Vote: Karnos
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by doomfeathers »

Who's Karnos?
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by doomfeathers »

You're voting for the mod?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Superhans »

I saw the death as a pedit. I saw it first and I should have reacted, but I honestly don't have anything to say right now and I really need to go to bed.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 177, doomfeathers wrote:Somebody dies between Superhans' posts, showing that he was online at the time. He doesn't react at all. Does this look suspicious to anyone else?
Ur online too...
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by doomfeathers »

True. It was close, and I don't have actual proof that I wasn't online until after the kill had been made.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by doomfeathers »

I managed to take a few screenshots of our member pages. Either these people were online when the screenshots were made, or they didn't submit the kill (or maybe kronos didn't post the kill right away). The ones of mine and Friend Computer's don't count for much since we posted around that time, but I figured I'd include them anyway. The other member is Lucca216. I'm on CST.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ahy4v36vzjom ... j7ZWa?dl=0
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by doomfeathers »

The rest of you, apparently, log on as hidden a lot.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 174, Superhans wrote:Sesq's , this was unnecessary, no?

I don't like your playstyle and feel that it is potentially scum motivated (may just be lazy town though). I get the sense from
In post 130, Sesq wrote:Wow, I want to play Doom for an hour, get something quick to eat, chat with friends, and now I have the largest wagon on me for doing the same shit as at least 2 other (FC and Revan, perhaps others I forgot or more in the future). Also, the one post that people seem to think is scummy (the one where I re-voted on Doom) was because he had those "lol im beginner" post, and thinking i was trying to wagon despite it being within the first 3 votes out of 7 required for lynch. Also, I was re-voting from what was technically pre-game, which I was unaware of. In fact, if we wish to talk about wagons, how about Hawk or Mozamis (of whom has contributed very little, may I add.) This is fucking imbecilic. Anyway, here's your reads, by person:

Mozamis - The wagon hop onto me (with Hawk), them mutually townreading eachother, and overall him not contributing much makes it clear who my vote is going with.
Magna - Normal town responses, it looks like. Null-town.
Hawk - The aforementioned, looks like a possible scumteam with Mozamis. Other posts seem to be going down kind of random trails. It could possibly be a town player who's just kinda disconnected with the game.
wgeurts - Real meaty scumhunting. Strong townread. His vote for me over FC when we are literally on the same level on his reads I'm not taking as anything, it could just as well be FC as I.
Revan - One of those near-nothing posters. A bit more than I remembered, but it's all fluff.
Ultimate Despair - Hasn't done anything. I don't know.
lucca261 - Posts look fine enough, but I have this extremely unshakeable gut feeling this guy is scum, if not Mozamis or Hawk. I'm not voting him for it unless I see anything with my brain.
Superhans - Came in, quoted Donkey Ollie, and left. Absolutely nothing to tell.
Friend Computer - Has done much less than I and yet has no votes. This is idiocy.
doomfeathers - This one is interesting. There was some weird LAMIST stuff, they voted for me, I have no idea where to place them now. They are outside ranking.
havingfitz - "catching up". No reads yet, obviously.

So with all that I'm indeed going VOTE: Mozamis.
that you are only making the reads
because
you're the biggest wagon, not because you're town motivated. Talking about transparency (@Raven) I would say Sesq is one of the least transparent players right now. These reads aren't exactly easy to follow. You say Magna is producing 'normal (it looks like) town responses' therefore is town.
Your read on Hawk is unbelievably audacious especially considering you're linking her with a possible scum partner!
My post 15 was RVS (and not technically part of the game yet). My second vote on him was based on his LAMIST stuff. Since then his play's become more null. I made the read list because I hadn't been reading the game too well up to then and I wanted to get into it. I probably wouldn't have placed a fourth vote on Doomfeathers if I had realized that was a fourth vote. I don't understand what you mean by not being transparent. I have nothing to hide, as I'm not a PR, so if you want to know anything more about my reads do contact me. As for hawk, I put them at null-scum for their earlygame reasoning and the 4th vote on me for reasons more applicable to other people. In hindsight associating them with mozamis is probably not accurate. I will admit with Magna that I didn't see anything and was just cranking something out so that he appeared on the readlist. I know everyone's going to go up in arms and think this an associative tell, but I really didn't see anything. Will look over it again now.

As for Hawk's recent killing, well, that read is obviously untrue. I think we should look over his ISO and see why he'd be killed now.

For doomfeathers' theory of Superhaus killing him, the posts were 1-2 minutes apart from his to hawk being dead. Also, kills take time to occur after being submitted, so *shrug*

I'll move over to VOTE: Family Computer due to them not doing anything.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by doomfeathers »

On second thought, no scum would be that dumb, WIFOM be hanged. Never mind.

VOTE: Friend Computer

again.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by doomfeathers »

In any case, Lucca wasn't the killer unless kronos purposely waited to reveal the kill, since kronos posted a vote count since Lucca was last online.

Sesq was Hawk's votee at the time, so he was not likely the killer. It would look too suspicious.
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by lucca261 »

What the fuck. Why kill Hawk?

Reading right now.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by doomfeathers »

In post 149, Hawk wrote:I'm still searching for where I townread mozamis since apparently I missed something the Sesq pointed out. I don't particularly find his content all that informative or thrilling.

TheLegend27 is town
Soft town leans on Magna, UD, and Lucca.

Scum leans on Mozamis and Sesq tho to be honest only one of the two is probably scum and I don't have enough content from Mozamis to assess but I'm not sure where Sesq thinks I was town reading him prior...

Null everyone else or if leans they're not super strong plus two lurkers.
Maybe mozamis?
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by doomfeathers »

Here are other player's interactions with Hawk, in approximately chronological order. Lucca has been excluded because he couldn't have made the kill.

Wgeurts: A few disagreements, a vote, a null-scum read, and then a townread.
Mozamis: Three townreads.
Sesq: Scumreads, associations with mozamis, null-scum read.
Ultimate Despair: Townread.
Friend Computer: Townlean read.
Havingfitz: Townread.
Superhans: Criticism of Sesq's scumread of Hawk.

Which of these is most likely to have been affected by the scum who later killed him?
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by doomfeathers »

In post 188, Sesq wrote:My post 15 was RVS (and not technically part of the game yet). My second vote on him was based on his LAMIST stuff. Since then his play's become more null. I made the read list because I hadn't been reading the game too well up to then and I wanted to get into it. I probably wouldn't have placed a fourth vote on Doomfeathers if I had realized that was a fourth vote. I don't understand what you mean by not being transparent.
I have nothing to hide, as I'm not a PR, so if you want to know anything more about my reads do contact me.
As for hawk, I put them at null-scum for their earlygame reasoning and the 4th vote on me for reasons more applicable to other people. In hindsight associating them with mozamis is probably not accurate. I will admit with Magna that I didn't see anything and was just cranking something out so that he appeared on the readlist. I know everyone's going to go up in arms and think this an associative tell, but I really didn't see anything. Will look over it again now.
The bolded sentence looks very odd to me. First, contact outside the thread is against the forum rules. Second, there are no PRs except the 2-shot day goon, who obviously isn't going to confess. Is Sesq going out of her way to imply she's a townie?
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by doomfeathers »

Also, I realized that there is a small chance Lucca could have submitted the kill if he stayed online from the time he submitted the kill until I checked his last login. It seems unlikely, though.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 194, doomfeathers wrote:
In post 188, Sesq wrote:My post 15 was RVS (and not technically part of the game yet). My second vote on him was based on his LAMIST stuff. Since then his play's become more null. I made the read list because I hadn't been reading the game too well up to then and I wanted to get into it. I probably wouldn't have placed a fourth vote on Doomfeathers if I had realized that was a fourth vote. I don't understand what you mean by not being transparent.
I have nothing to hide, as I'm not a PR, so if you want to know anything more about my reads do contact me.
As for hawk, I put them at null-scum for their earlygame reasoning and the 4th vote on me for reasons more applicable to other people. In hindsight associating them with mozamis is probably not accurate. I will admit with Magna that I didn't see anything and was just cranking something out so that he appeared on the readlist. I know everyone's going to go up in arms and think this an associative tell, but I really didn't see anything. Will look over it again now.
The bolded sentence looks very odd to me. First, contact outside the thread is against the forum rules. Second, there are no PRs except the 2-shot day goon, who obviously isn't going to confess. Is Sesq going out of her way to imply she's a townie?
When I said "contact me" I meant in-thread. If you try to PM me about game stuff I'm going to report you. I knew there aren't PRs this game, and sometimes PRs have things to hide, even on the side of town, so I was saying that because I'm VT I have absolutely no information to hide.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 195, doomfeathers wrote:Also, I realized that there is a small chance Lucca could have submitted the kill if he stayed online from the time he submitted the kill until I checked his last login. It seems unlikely, though.
I wouldn't exclude him automatically. That said, did he have any interactions with Hawk? I don't know, I think everyone should be open for scrutiny.

Also, karnos said I have to have my vote be on a different line, so

VOTE: Family Computer

Yeah. Same as before.
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by lucca261 »

Honestly, too tired to post and analyse right now.

Will post by the morning.

By now, the Hawk kill seems random. There was not anything about his kill that would make anyone townier or scummier. I think that maybe we were going on the right track, and so, they killed Hawk to reset the lynches and try to put paranoia on us.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by doomfeathers »

In post 196, Sesq wrote:
In post 194, doomfeathers wrote:
When I said "contact me" I meant in-thread. If you try to PM me about game stuff I'm going to report you. I knew there aren't PRs this game, and sometimes PRs have things to hide, even on the side of town, so I was saying that because I'm VT I have absolutely no information to hide.
Okay, that makes sense. But it still seems kind of weird that you'd point out that you aren't a PR when there aren't any real PRs in this game.

Return to “Completed Open Games”