Large Normal 201 - House of Harmony - At The End(GAME OVER)

inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by inspectorscout »

Vote Count 1.20

ConManMick -
[4] Pine, Alisae, PeregrineV, Transcend
drealmerz7 -
[0]
Transcend -
[0]
Pine -
[0]
Alisae -
[1] drealmerz7
Jaack -
[1] Gamma Emerald
Elena Fisher -
[1] Pepchoninga
BigYoshiFan -
[0]
Manuel87 -
[0]
PeregrineV -
[0]
Gamma Emerald -
[0]
PenguinPower -
[0]
Lemon Tree -
[0]
ironstone -
[2] gerryoat, BigYoshiFan
kuror0 -
[0]
Pepchoninga -
[1] Elena Fisher
Clumsy -
[1] Jaack
gerryoat -
[2] ConManMick, Manuel87

Not Voting -
PenguinPower, Lemon Tree, kuror0, ironstove, Clumsy

Mod Notes –
Gamma Emerald is V/LA until 17 January.

With 18 Alive, It Takes 10 to Lynch.

Day 1 Ends In (expired on 2017-01-23 01:24:08).
Last edited by inspectorscout on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
But I know,
At the end...
Remind me of the fool I really am.

Am Zaphkael now.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Transcend »

Wall all you want when i die

But not now
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Can you post a new and improved rainbow reads list?
Pep was the scummiest in your last one, what changed?

Happy cake-with-a-candle day!
-S
Last edited by inspectorscout on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Oh, so you don't live in the US? Because for me, it's 8 hours until my b-day. XD
Thank you! I won't be here for most of my birthday, try not to miss me too much.

I'm from Belgium, GMT+1. Not really US!
-S
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1352, BigYoshiFan wrote:Can you post a new and improved rainbow reads list?

-S
Nah he was a green in my last list

I'll update it soon tho
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 1228, Alisae wrote:BTW Manuel
Garry's good posting:
, ,
I already talked about this in my reasoning to scumread gerry.
First he sees no reason why BYF should have so many votes later he scumreads him for something he did before gerrys post where he questioned the votes on BYF.
How do you get a townread from that?
Pep already gave his thoughts on Transcends read on him. An attempt to look like he is scumhunting that shows that he probably just skiped over the thread.
Defending himself and throwing shade at the same time. What do you like about this post?

Also something i had in my reasoning about gerry. I dont like how he calls him lynchbait instead of answering the question.
What exactly do you like about his answer?
What exactly do you like about gerry trying to throw shade on someone that just mentioned a scumread on him?
He asked me about my read on him and i explained it yet he didnt argue about any of the points i made. Instead alle he did was trying to discredit my reads by calling them "artificially and carefully crafted as scum"
I fail to see how that is a towny reaction.
I already said that it was similar but not the same. What exactly struck you as towny in this post?
He tries to show us his "scumhunting" he shows 3 quotes the 2nd is part of the first so he basically shows us 2 instances of him scumhunting.
Both are reactions to someone scumreading him.
What exactly do you like about this post?
He throws more shade without showing why he thinks like that by quoting a post that makes him think so.
What do you like about this post?

I look at those posts and see no townmotivation in any of them.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

I find it kinda hard to believe that scum would tunnel someone this hard this early, but on a tone-read, it still sounds scummy. :/
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1348, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 1347, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1346, Elena Fisher wrote:I just assumed you meant a dif question because that was quite obv
You asking people over and over what they think of your slot means you care for their opinions on your slot as town I don't see why you would unless talking to a clear of some sort (maybe) a townread but it just seems like overly considered scum
I don't play on gut I see something I dislike I will tell you why I dislike it
I will not give a giant case on someone unless I see fit.

Now let me ask do you consider yourself a person who confirm bia's people? I know I do sometimes.
I don't ask people what they think of my slot over and over. I only ask when I don't see myself in there reads or want a clarification on why they think I'm a certain allingment, or there is a specific thing I want to learn from the people I'm asking this question to. And no, I don't agree. Why would scum always ask for what other people think? This gets them unneeded attention and it might lead to the other people actually looking more into you, hence possibly findling a slip in you.

Well you say you don't play on gut, but your reasons to lynch me are weak, you cannot deny that. You pointed one thing you don't like and now act like I'm obvscum. If you have anything else against me, please be sure to point it out and tell me why you dislike it. But just a couple of posts before you said you are not a cases guy. But please you cannot just lynch a person on one point that is not even that relevant or scummy.
Not an awful post
claps

You say my reasons are weak but you must remember I just subbed into this game and I found a few people I sr out of them all you are the strongest so I am voting you I don't think asking how someone in your reads should really bother you your goal is to lynch scum someone's read on you really shouldn't matter to you as much as you are making them out to be and to me it looks like scum wanting someone's opinion instead of town trying to figure out a player.
Well thanks ^^ too bad your still haven't posted on thing that is not alwful.

Lol, I reasoning is weak cuz it's weak. Period. I don't belive thst you subbing in has anything to do with that. You have enough content from our interaction to present a case of things you think indicates me being scum. The fact that you are ignoring this is just confirming my case. Make what you wanna make, this is an obvious sight.

I think you need to reconsider your meta. I care what people think of me, because I want to lynch scum. If they think I'm scum I ask why and try to explain to them why they are wrong. You ain't trying to figure out a player either, so you are working against your words. Atm you are being cocky, non-progressive in your case against me and definitely anti-town.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1352, BigYoshiFan wrote:Can you post a new and improved rainbow reads list?

-S
In post 1356, BigYoshiFan wrote:I find it kinda hard to believe that scum would tunnel someone this hard this early, but on a tone-read, it still sounds scummy. :/
Good, cuz I ain't scum. Go past the tone part and you will see my reasoning about two players that scream scum with there actions. I bet my house that one of them is scum.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1355, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 1228, Alisae wrote:BTW Manuel
Garry's good posting:
, ,
I already talked about this in my reasoning to scumread gerry.
First he sees no reason why BYF should have so many votes later he scumreads him for something he did before gerrys post where he questioned the votes on BYF.
How do you get a townread from that?
Pep already gave his thoughts on Transcends read on him. An attempt to look like he is scumhunting that shows that he probably just skiped over the thread.
Defending himself and throwing shade at the same time. What do you like about this post?

Also something i had in my reasoning about gerry. I dont like how he calls him lynchbait instead of answering the question.
What exactly do you like about his answer?
What exactly do you like about gerry trying to throw shade on someone that just mentioned a scumread on him?
He asked me about my read on him and i explained it yet he didnt argue about any of the points i made. Instead alle he did was trying to discredit my reads by calling them "artificially and carefully crafted as scum"
I fail to see how that is a towny reaction.
I already said that it was similar but not the same. What exactly struck you as towny in this post?
He tries to show us his "scumhunting" he shows 3 quotes the 2nd is part of the first so he basically shows us 2 instances of him scumhunting.
Both are reactions to someone scumreading him.
What exactly do you like about this post?
He throws more shade without showing why he thinks like that by quoting a post that makes him think so.
What do you like about this post?

I look at those posts and see no townmotivation in any of them.
First off it's not a particular post, it's all of his good posting combined to add up to a TR.
you get he's defending himself in 494? I get that he's showing no attempt to defend himself in 494. Mostly because it shows that he doesn't really believe there is pressure on him.
in 732 he answered the question and gave his thoughts on it. Now you're just misrepping him. Sure he may have not said why but given Garry's current posting I don't see him to be the kinda guy that has super content heavy posts.
in 783 I agree with him that your SR on him came out of nowhere. in 795 +809 he has a good case on you and he's trying to convince people that he thinks you are scum and he wants to get you lynched. To me that looks like scumhunting.
I forget why I included 931 in there. But that answer doesn't seem to be scummy for me. Maybe it's just a good response.
990 I like his focus on someone he is SRing.
996 is a good post because he's basicly saying that your pushes are fake and I agree with that.
GTKAS
| here.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by gerryoat »

There is a chance Manuel is just bad at reading me. Would still prefer iron over him
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 1358, Pepchoninga wrote:

-S
In post 1356, BigYoshiFan wrote:I find it kinda hard to believe that scum would tunnel someone this hard this early, but on a tone-read, it still sounds scummy. :/
Good, cuz I ain't scum. Go past the tone part and you will see my reasoning about two players that scream scum with there actions. I bet my house that one of them is scum.
That was referring to Manuel. XD
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 1359, Alisae wrote: you get he's defending himself in 494? I get that he's showing no attempt to defend himself in 494. Mostly because it shows that he doesn't really believe there is pressure on him.
He starts with "It wasnt me" thats already a defence in my books. If he doesnt care about it why is he scumreading everyone that mentions a scumread on him?
In post 1359, Alisae wrote: in 732 he answered the question and gave his thoughts on it. Now you're just misrepping him. Sure he may have not said why but given Garry's current posting I don't see him to be the kinda guy that has super content heavy posts.
No instead of giving a read on Pep he calls him lynchbait. What does that mean? This looks like he is giving an answer when he is actually not.
In post 1359, Alisae wrote: in 783 I agree with him that your SR on him came out of nowhere. in 795 +809 he has a good case on you and he's trying to convince people that he thinks you are scum and he wants to get you lynched. To me that looks like scumhunting.
What exactly is good about his case on me? To me that looks like OMGUS. His "scumhunting" is only directed at ppl that mention a scumread on him.
In post 1359, Alisae wrote: I forget why I included 931 in there. But that answer doesn't seem to be scummy for me. Maybe it's just a good response.
So you are satisfied with him saying "lol i am town roflmao" every time he gets the chance because he thinks its funny? I dont get the joke maybe you can explain to me whats funny about it?
In post 1359, Alisae wrote: 990 I like his focus on someone he is SRing.
Again he is just reacting to someone voting him. What about this is scumhunting?
In post 1359, Alisae wrote: 996 is a good post because he's basicly saying that your pushes are fake and I agree with that.
I welcome everybody to show me where my reasoning on him is wrong yet noone did so up to this point. All i get is "your case is bad/scummy" but noone shows me where my case is bad.
Feel free to be the first one to show me an argument why you disagree with the points i made on him.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Transcend plays with me the most on and off this site. I think you should trust his read on me if you TR him
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Manuel who are your other scumreads? you can't have me as your only scumread
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Transcend »

I actually read gerry fairly well on my home site. I struggle in forum mafia sometimes, but I'm positive he's town.

Also pine my work is pep's iso lol
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1362, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 1359, Alisae wrote: you get he's defending himself in 494? I get that he's showing no attempt to defend himself in 494. Mostly because it shows that he doesn't really believe there is pressure on him.
He starts with "It wasnt me" thats already a defence in my books. If he doesnt care about it why is he scumreading everyone that mentions a scumread on him?
In post 1359, Alisae wrote: in 732 he answered the question and gave his thoughts on it. Now you're just misrepping him. Sure he may have not said why but given Garry's current posting I don't see him to be the kinda guy that has super content heavy posts.
No instead of giving a read on Pep he calls him lynchbait. What does that mean? This looks like he is giving an answer when he is actually not.
In post 1359, Alisae wrote: in 783 I agree with him that your SR on him came out of nowhere. in 795 +809 he has a good case on you and he's trying to convince people that he thinks you are scum and he wants to get you lynched. To me that looks like scumhunting.
What exactly is good about his case on me? To me that looks like OMGUS. His "scumhunting" is only directed at ppl that mention a scumread on him.
In post 1359, Alisae wrote: I forget why I included 931 in there. But that answer doesn't seem to be scummy for me. Maybe it's just a good response.
So you are satisfied with him saying "lol i am town roflmao" every time he gets the chance because he thinks its funny? I dont get the joke maybe you can explain to me whats funny about it?
In post 1359, Alisae wrote: 990 I like his focus on someone he is SRing.
Again he is just reacting to someone voting him. What about this is scumhunting?
In post 1359, Alisae wrote: 996 is a good post because he's basicly saying that your pushes are fake and I agree with that.
I welcome everybody to show me where my reasoning on him is wrong yet noone did so up to this point. All i get is "your case is bad/scummy" but noone shows me where my case is bad.
Feel free to be the first one to show me an argument why you disagree with the points i made on him.
1. Fine to the first part. To the second maybe it's because he felt like scum was attempting to push him?
2. What made you think I was asking specificly for a read? Tho to be fair, that is a good point.
3. Maybe he's just paranoid? Hey, I have an idea. Let's ask Garry. And I just like the case cuz I also feel like your SR on him was fabricated.
4. You're basicly attempting to pin him down for someone that was dismissed earlier as not meant to be AI.
5. He's making his SR look worse.
6. Huh...Now that you point out that observation that is wierd. It's sorta like what Garry is saying about Ironstove. I guess...

Hey Garry, reads please.
GTKAS
| here.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Reads on what?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Alisae »

Everyone
GTKAS
| here.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by gerryoat »

OK i'll join the color coded thingy in a sec, but pretty sure i outed them all already
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 808, Jaack wrote:I've mostly been focusing on a couple of slots, so I want to get my thoughts on everyone to make sure I'm not forgetting about people. If you want more elaboration, I can do it.

Actual Town:
Alisae - There have been a lot of votes camped out here all game, but like no case, at least not in a while. I haven't seen anything to make me feel Alisae could be scum - feels relatively productive, asking good questions. I'm guessing that some people (who are more like to be scum than average) are just camped out there because there's no strong alternative.

ironstove - Feels like a mislynch just waiting to happen. I'm more basing this read on how many people on the scummier side of things kind of popped up with opinions on a slot that hasn't done enough to get lynched this early. But I'm not getting any scumbuzzes from anything.

Transcend - Good balance of doing things and not being overly serious.

Done nothing to make me feel that they are scum and thus town for now, but still no strong feels:
ConManMick - I kinda get why people are scumreading this, but I don't feel like it's scum. I think the gerry vote is bad, but I don't think it looks super scum motivated with a decent amount of people hard townreading gerry.

dreamerz7 - Kinda disappeared as of late. Gut scumread on transcend seems unliklely to come from scum. Kinda not doing much, but that seems more to be his MO than anything.

gerryoat - I feel like his early confusion about it being multiball is probably genuine. Doesn't look like a faketownslip to me. I'm not getting that strong of townfeels here, but I never read anything that looks like scum to me, and his general attitude comes across more townie than not

Indigo - Start of the game was good and fine, but hasn't done enough to make me feel too strongly. Could easily move up.

kuror - His scumread and progression on gerry seem reasonable enough to me. Another one that could easily move up with more to work with.

Done to little for me to care all that much, probably a scum or two hiding out in here:
Gamma Emerald - A lot of nothing. His vote on me was blah, was worse than blah but not that bad, but has mostly posted garbage, especially in the memetacular first 15 pages.

Lemon Tree - Has affected this game about as much as the breeze through, well, a Lemon Tree.

PenguinPower - If this is the power of penguins, then Antarctica is doomed.

PeregrineV - My gut reaction is town, but I can't really substantiate that in anyway, and there's not enough for me to feel confident in placing him any higher.

Pine - A player in this game.

Mixed Feeling Scum that I probably would be willing to lynch, but would prefer other options:
BigYoshiFan - I kinda get a gut townread from some of his posts which is why he isn't lower, but I feel like he's kind of been following the hip reads at the time. As I said before (I think) his pursuit of Pepcho looked like someone trying to make everything look scummy as opposed to someone trying to find scum.

Pepchoninga - On the one hand, I feel like a lot of the reasons people are scumreading this are bad and scum are trying to take advantage of him (see the person directly above). On the other hand, I have some significant reservations with how he's played. I wouldn't be shocked to see this flip either way.

TurboScum need rope:
Manuel87 - As I said before, I didn't like some of his back and forth with pepcho. I think there is a decent amount of reaching in his case on gerry, as if he's trying to justify it after the fact. I also think its fairly strange to townread PeregrineV like he did in (the guy hasn't done enough to single him out as a townread), but I can't really put my finger on why that would help Manuel as scum. Just something to note for later.

Ramcius - Still don't like his Alisae read from earlier. feels like overly combatitve scum. He's also just been camping out on the alisae wagon but failing to put any effort into pushing it (despite being around and pushing other players). Feels like scum who can't come up with a good excuse to move their vote.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Manuel87

Equally willing to vote Ramcius, but I feel there is more traction here.

@Manuel - Explain to me your Peregrine read from .
In post 809, gerryoat wrote:
In post 795, gerryoat wrote:
In post 774, Manuel87 wrote:This is where i am at right now.
Scum:
gerryoat, Gamma Emerald, Pepchoninga
Let me break down why manuel might be scum

1.) his first scumread is me, and I was a polerazing slot this so far because of the fact i drew a lot of attention from the fake shot thing (that wasnt even my idea lol). I think he saw this as an opportunity to out a safe SR on me. Since there was just a recent spotlight on me, i'm a safe first scumread.

2.) His second scumread is Gamma, who hasnt talked in 2 days I believe. This is another safe scumread because not only is he not here to defend himself, but he can just say he thought that gamma is lurking right now. Since this is a the lurker, it makes it a good middle scumread.

3.) His third scumread is Pep. Who is looking more and more like lynchbait. If you see the amount of pressure and votes that have been piling up on pep, I think that he thought this was a safe last scumread just to throw in at the end, because since others scumread him, he won't be questioned much on it.

All in all, i think these scumreads are artificially and carefully crafted as scum.

VOTE: Manuel

pedit: fixed quote origin
someone tell me if they agree or not and why
Jesus my predecessor is a scum-fuck. >_< A little over half way done. I hate catch-ups.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by gerryoat »

{gerryoat!!!!}
xDDD, I know i'm triggering ppl doing this
{Transcend, PeregrineV}

{Alise, Pine, BigYoshiFan}

{Kuror0, Elena Fisher}

{Jaaack, Pepchoninga}

{Gamma Emerald, Lemon Tree, drealmerz7, PenguinPower}

{Clumsy, ConManMick}

{Manuel87}

{Ironstove}

Here!!!!
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Willing to lynch the bottom 4. The next 4 I either forgot they were in the game or need to post more
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Alisae »

Why is Kuror0 up there with Elena?
GTKAS
| here.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by gerryoat »

I liked his last post, even tho he scumreads me for a silly reason.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”