Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

I can even ask what color is your tshirt if it will help me catch scum. No question is "offlimits".
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 722, MathBlade wrote:
In post 720, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 713, MathBlade wrote:@A50 after today I will be a VT IC soooo if I eat bullet for PR that be good use of obvTownie yes? Yes. Okay good.

@Pepchinga because I can kill you or Dodge and sleep a okay in dead thread and not have a qualm about it. I don't think you or Dodge are town.
Interested on how you base your read on me on practically nothing. I just expressed that I don't like Nero. Unfortunately I couldn't find any more suspects. Hopefully now I will be able to. Also I hope to solidify my opinion on Nero.
This is false. It was late at night sleepy as fuck just finished my first bit of thread work and you and Dodge's push seemed fake as fuck started pushing you Dodge came in, didn't like his answers and he refuses to take a stand on you.
I see a trend here tho. You are implying we are scum buddies? Cuz I can tell you I don't specifically like Dodge either. I find him wanting to talk with me about Nero to be genuinely town tho. I am probably one of the little people besides him that has publicly said Nero doesn't seem right and it is normal for him toish for such a discussion with me. I dislike his answer to question about why he thinks he is town. While I dislike the question even more, I find the "I'm town because it's in my role pm" to be eh.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 565, Nero Cain wrote:
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.
In post 550, Pepchoninga wrote:Now, doesn't anybody get the feel to even remotely doubt Nero after he basically advertised the hell out of a misslynch. I'm not saying a town is not able to do it, but if anything, the slot should be kept under close eye.
I don't feel like I'm anymore or anyless responsible for the penguin lynch. Why do you feel that I should be held more accountable? What do you think about players like Dodge and Mal who agreed with the reasoning for the Penguin lynch but abstained from hoping on? What made you decide to come out of the woodworks and declare how much you disliked me? What do you think of the rest of my content? Why did you stop reading after page 9 and why aren't you catching up? Why do I have to prod you for content?
@pep
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 726, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 713, MathBlade wrote:@A50 after today I will be a VT IC soooo if I eat bullet for PR that be good use of obvTownie yes? Yes. Okay good.

@Pepchinga because I can kill you or Dodge and sleep a okay in dead thread and not have a qualm about it. I don't think you or Dodge are town.
Interested on how you base your read on me on practically nothing. I just expressed that I don't like Nero. Unfortunately I couldn't find any more suspects. Hopefully now I will be able to. Also I hope to solidify my opinion on Nero.
This is false. It was late at night sleepy as fuck just finished my first bit of thread work and you and Dodge's push seemed fake as fuck started pushing you Dodge came in, didn't like his answers and he refuses to take a stand on you.
I see a trend here tho. You are implying we are scum buddies? Cuz I can tell you I don't specifically like Dodge either. I find him wanting to talk with me about Nero to be genuinely town tho. I am probably one of the little people besides him that has publicly said Nero doesn't seem right and it is normal for him toish for such a discussion with me. I dislike his answer to question about why he thinks he is town. While I dislike the question even more, I find the "I'm town because it's in my role pm" to be eh.

Ding ding ding And the winner is Pepchonginga. I very much think you are.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 724, MathBlade wrote:
In post 721, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 607, MathBlade wrote:Explain why you are Town.

The question about shots is extremely relevant.
This is the first time I see someone ask another play to say why they are town. You can't do that. There is no good reaction to this. They can tell you some shit and you can always enterprate is as fake since the question itself can't have a good answer. It is your job to get TRs and actually deduce if someone is scum or town.
I can, do, and did. It isn't about the question having a good answer and the fact you are looking for a good answer concerns me. I scumhunt by asking questions particularly questions that people aren't used to answering. Like who is your townread and why? Why are you Town? Scum hate those questions.
Even tho I find your reasoning understandable, I still don't agree. You seem to imply that you ask a question for the sake of asking it and because scum hate it. Well it's a question that is sure to irritate non-scum as well for reasons stated above. This is a question with an answer that can be easily manipulated and scum LOVE those.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 728, MathBlade wrote:

And I very much think you are wrong ^^
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.

To steal a phrase from Titus: I think Pep is the townbeard that scum Dodge and KMD are buddying up too.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 653, Vifam wrote:You didn't even kill him you just blocked his vote

DTS is town
What about me?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 729, Pepchoninga wrote:

This is the first time I see someone ask another play to say why they are town. You can't do that. There is no good reaction to this. They can tell you some shit and you can always enterprate is as fake since the question itself can't have a good answer. It is your job to get TRs and actually deduce if someone is scum or town.
I can, do, and did. It isn't about the question having a good answer and the fact you are looking for a good answer concerns me. I scumhunt by asking questions particularly questions that people aren't used to answering. Like who is your townread and why? Why are you Town? Scum hate those questions.
Even tho I find your reasoning understandable, I still don't agree. You seem to imply that you ask a question for the sake of asking it and because scum hate it. Well it's a question that is sure to irritate non-scum as well for reasons stated above. This is a question with an answer that can be easily manipulated and scum LOVE those.

Riiiight. You can manipulate the answer without knowing what I am looking for. Based on the answer to the question I ask followup ones. I look and breathe for contradictions.

This push on Nero is garbage and is scum motivated. If there was any Town push on it someone would have asked Almost Chara about their not lynching Nero claim.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 731, Nero Cain wrote:
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

To steal a phrase from Titus: I think Pep is the townbeard that scum Dodge and KMD are buddying up too.

That is possible but unlikely. I find pep's post have an authenticity about them except at certain key points of which I plan on using him talking about RVS to see about the others.

Usually Town beards have words out of their mouth all the way to the floor and do scum's job for them.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 727, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 565, Nero Cain wrote:
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 550, Pepchoninga wrote:Now, doesn't anybody get the feel to even remotely doubt Nero after he basically advertised the hell out of a misslynch. I'm not saying a town is not able to do it, but if anything, the slot should be kept under close eye.
I don't feel like I'm anymore or anyless responsible for the penguin lynch. Why do you feel that I should be held more accountable? What do you think about players like Dodge and Mal who agreed with the reasoning for the Penguin lynch but abstained from hoping on? What made you decide to come out of the woodworks and declare how much you disliked me? What do you think of the rest of my content? Why did you stop reading after page 9 and why aren't you catching up? Why do I have to prod you for content?
@pep
Because advertising for a lynch so hard little or less pings me. It's really a gut feeling, but I think that the FIRST person that should be held even remotely responsible should be you. Next on the line are Dodge and Mal. But for now, I'm putting you as a null, since I'm going to try and form reads from scratch with the content that is currently being created. I get more confused by rereading more and more.

The last 3 questions I think don't need an answer in light of recent events.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 733, MathBlade wrote:
In post 729, Pepchoninga wrote:

Riiiight. You can manipulate the answer without knowing what I am looking for. Based on the answer to the question I ask followup ones. I look and breathe for contradictions.

This push on Nero is garbage and is scum motivated. If there was any Town push on it someone would have asked Almost Chara about their not lynching Nero claim.
I see what I hear. I find this question in particular very interesting and in some ways anti-town. Contradictions are all good and all, but for me questions should be asked to get reactions.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Also I agree the push on Nero was the only thing I really got from my initial read on the game. I didn't like the feels that I got from his posts and also held him accountable for the misslynch day 1. I would like you to explain the scum motivation tho.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

Errors in logic are more often scum than a reaction. I will never react in a way people like. It is a thing. You judge by what they bring to the table. Not the emotions behind it.

All pushing of Nero should have ceased and questions asked to A50 after that claim. After a mislynch peoplenoften try to mislynch who is vocal but that is not alignment indicative. What matters is if their reasons made sense and whether they were trying to solve the game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 738, MathBlade wrote:Errors in logic are more often scum than a reaction. I will never react in a way people like. It is a thing. You judge by what they bring to the table. Not the emotions behind it.

All pushing of Nero should have ceased and questions asked to A50 after that claim. After a mislynch peoplenoften try to mislynch who is vocal but that is not alignment indicative. What matters is if their reasons made sense and whether they were trying to solve the game.
Town can get confused in there own logic too. This is not always the best way to find scum. I find that reactions, and the way there posts genuinely feel is a great allingment indicator.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

What do you think of the masons claim?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 710, Almost Chara wrote:I did at one point during your interaction with him. I had the feeling he was Towning it up. But then came the "Where did they claim?" vs "I know what post you're referring to." thing and these two posts were only separated by 3 minutes, so I retracted my Town lean on them at that point.
Okay you can't be town and type this.

Mattblade, why haven't you shot me yet? Doing a ton of grandstanding and no follow through.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

First I am MathBlade
Second not everyone has responded to Almost Chara's request. I am giving until that time and that they are ready.
I have given my suggestion on the matter.

As far as I am concerned it is Dodge+Pep vs Almost Chara and Nero in this thread and Maria and Pepto vs Titus and DS in the other.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 679, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 674, Nero Cain wrote:
DodgeTheSaint wrote:At no point did I ever dispute specific reasons.
In post 432, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Nero's reasoning is bad,
In post 432, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Nero's reasoning is bad,

In post 432, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Nero's reasoning is bad

This is not something you'd say if you only disputed a few of my reasons.

DodgeTheSaint wrote: I did not know they softclaimed a PR, and I doubt as the Manager they have a further PR. But maybe that changes things, we'll see.
bullshit you didn't see this.
Yes, look at all those specific reasons!
But you are claiming is that you agreed with some reasons and others you did not. What you did is whitewash them all as bad and when I asked you what was bad you yelled that I was deflecting. And now you are
LYING
to me that you didn't do this. Like, I know I'm not going to convince scum that they are scum but I'm hoping that I can convince the derp town that don't see your lies.

In post 734, MathBlade wrote:That is possible but unlikely. I find pep's post have an authenticity about them except at certain key points of which I plan on using him talking about RVS to see about the others.

Usually Town beards have words out of their mouth all the way to the floor and do scum's job for them.
He seems new and useless to me. I'm mostly talking about how he's KMD's top town read (total wank btw) and how Dodge is trying to get him to buy into his bullshit fake "scum" read.

It seems like I had more to say but maybe I'm just tired or something. Dodge is obviously scum and I'm ok with you shooting and ending the day. Might be nice to start to hear things from Colombo but I don't really want to wait the 6 hours for her to prod dodge just to reset her timer :/
In post 741, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Mattblade, why haven't you shot me yet? Doing a ton of grandstanding and no follow through.
Don't let him get to you Math. He just wants to cut off communication.

DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Yes I saw the rest of you post, but honestly after I read that I realized I can't begin to work with you if you can honestly type that up, preview your post, and still hit submit because somewhere you think "this is something that is very well reasoned and makes a ton of sense."
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Hint draft Grey.
Do not leave me undraftable preferably NeroCain is undraftable.

Hope other team drafts me.

That is my suggestion.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

That's @Chara, I couldn't be bothered to fix it with the new posts.

Nero, I will be rooting for you in the dead thread.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Why would you be rooting for Nero in the dead thread?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 594, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 580, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 576, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 563, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 560, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Okay, then engage me on the reasons I think Nero is scum perhaps?
I don't really understand this question. Care to elaborate?
I would like to have a discussion with you about Nero because I think he's scum for the reasons I outlined, and you recently commented that you felt something was off.
Yes, I don't like him. Don't know but the fact that he was really sure and head strong advocated a misslynch while very common thing to happen day one (and with a chance of the conflict being TvT) is not something spthst shouldn't be questioned.

Tho something else does feel wrong in his motives about the lynch and the overall tone of the posts. I would like to hear what you could add to my case since I'm feeling pretty squished out of any more solid opinions.
I've said it a few times, and maybe I'm not explaining it well. What pinged me is his lack of evolution on the read based on what he was saying and how things played out at the end of Day 1. No, I'm not saying he should have flipped his read on Lil Uzi. But one of his major claims was that Lil Uzi was posturing to prevent his scumbuddy Pengiun from being lynched. Obviously that didn't play out that way. It didn't matter because Nero went full steam ahead on the start of Day 2 as if nothing had happened. Only now that he's been challenged on it has he decided he needs to discredit his attacker (me) rather than justify a simple thing. If Nero was town and his read on Lil Uzi sincere, why go through all the trouble to try and discredit me rather than just letting us in on his thought process? You'll recognize one of those things being a scum tactic. I'll let you figure out which one (discrediting his attacker).

My favorite part though, and this is just a small bit. Is that Nero has repeatedly accused me of using mafia buzzwords (which up until this post I don't think I have) while crying Chainsaw himself (in fact a mafia buzzword). It's not a big deal, but contradictions like that (accusing someone else of doing what you're doing) comes from scum.
For your posterity Pep, in case you missed it.

I like you though, so is there anything I can do to help you solidify some reads before my untimely demise?

That goes to the rest of the playerlist too, sans the obvious.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 747, MathBlade wrote:Why would you be rooting for Nero in the dead thread?
Because I appreciate it when scum has a bunch of players obviously snowed?

I hope that you are very gracious to him when he endgames you, he'll have earned it at that point.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”