Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

Especially since I didn't say where and now you instantly no where LOL.

Elbow to the face of DTS!! Because I am an asshole. (Seriously part of this is I must repeatedly call myself an asshole if I understand my PM right)
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

Know where*
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:48 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 675, MathBlade wrote:Especially since I didn't say where and now you instantly no where LOL.

Elbow to the face of DTS!! Because I am an asshole. (Seriously part of this is I must repeatedly call myself an asshole if I understand my PM right)
You're right, no rational person would ISO Chara to see if he could find a PR softclaim. And such a rational person couldn't find the one thing they said that might be mistaken for such a thing. Nope, not at all.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:50 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 674, Nero Cain wrote:
DodgeTheSaint wrote:At no point did I ever dispute specific reasons.
In post 432, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Nero's reasoning is bad,
In post 432, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Nero's reasoning is bad,

In post 432, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Nero's reasoning is bad

This is not something you'd say if you only disputed a few of my reasons.

DodgeTheSaint wrote: I did not know they softclaimed a PR, and I doubt as the Manager they have a further PR. But maybe that changes things, we'll see.
bullshit you didn't see this.
Yes, look at all those specific reasons!
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:53 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I guess what separates me, a town player, and you, a scum player, is that I am reevaluating my reads. You know the thing I'm accusing you of not doing because you're scum. Honestly? Lil Uzi leaves a lot to be desired this day phase, and if I thought you were town at this point I'd probably consider this more. But I can't, because you are so unbelievably scum.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

Again DTS are you calling A50/Chara scum?

Oh and here is something for your memory:

https://youtu.be/kINLR7a9sZU

Because 12 time world champion asshole in the hizzhouse!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:00 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I don't know why I continue to reason with scum. Probably to make myself feel better.

Have a compilation instead.

Let me know if anyone wants to discuss things with confirmed town. I'll be here for awhile. We're getting like Smackdown, and that's not good for the town remaining among you. Unfortunately I think Mattblade is town, so you have one less protown voice to work with at the moment. His excitement as to thinking he caught scum based on his role is genuine. I just wish he'd focus his efforts on this thread instead.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am asking you for your read on Almost50/Chara DTS. Give it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 678, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 675, MathBlade wrote:Especially since I didn't say where and now you instantly no where LOL.

You're right, no rational person would ISO Chara to see if he could find a PR softclaim. And such a rational person couldn't find the one thing they said that might be mistaken for such a thing. Nope, not at all.
Yes because a rational person can speed read an entire ISO in 12 minutes and still post stuff.

Taste sweet chin music!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

I will even pretend that you had 15 minutes which makes it a whole 20 seconds a post. Plenty of time to find said PR hint.

Vifam still waiting on your DTS is town case.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:13 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I am not. But I am also treating them as a tree stump as well. To be solidly scum or town at this point is complicated by set-up spec I don't care to get into.

Also the fact that I can read faster than you doesn't make me scum. Also it's pretty easy to press ctrl+f and search for all instances of Nero in their ISO so...
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:16 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 685, MathBlade wrote:I will even pretend that you had 15 minutes which makes it a whole 20 seconds a post. Plenty of time to find said PR hint.

Vifam still waiting on your DTS is town case.
Like if you're actually serious on the whole "you couldn't possibly have found a post so fast" then you need to take a step back and really analyze your play. Because now you've spiraled into a confirm bias loop and you might as well Dayvig yourself if you can't get out of it, because you are no good to this brand if you're allowing yourself to get trapped in that.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 686, DodgeTheSaint wrote:I am not. But I am also treating them as a tree stump as well. To be solidly scum or town at this point is complicated by set-up spec I don't care to get into.

Also the fact that I can read faster than you doesn't make me scum. Also it's pretty easy to press ctrl+f and search for all instances of Nero in their ISO so...
If they are your townread and they said they have game reasons to think someone is Town you either confront them about that and say "Hey A50 what about this?" Or you take their townread of a player for granted. You don't ignore Town reads role results. That is poor town play at best and just plain scum at worse.

Good news is you convinced me if you are Town you are Town derp and both A50/Chara are of the same alignment. If you are scum they are likely of the same alignment.

Three cheers for the asshole!!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

Leonshade
Ms. Columbo
Narna -- Town
light_ganski ThinkBig
Kmd4390
Almost Chara -- Same alignment as Nero Cain
Not_An_McMenno_Alt *
Lil Uzi Vert All Alone -- Likely scum with DTS
MathBlade Banana Mint * -- Town vig will be demonstrated by end of day
Penguinos -- Town
DodgeTheSaint -- Likely scum with LUV
Nero Cain * -- Same alignment as Almost Chara
Malpascp * -- Likely town troll

I don't like Pep's posts either...So many vig worthy players so little RKO.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 688, MathBlade wrote:
In post 686, DodgeTheSaint wrote:I am not. But I am also treating them as a tree stump as well. To be solidly scum or town at this point is complicated by set-up spec I don't care to get into.

If they are your townread and they said they have game reasons to think someone is Town you either confront them about that and say "Hey A50 what about this?" Or you take their townread of a player for granted. You don't ignore Town reads role results. That is poor town play at best and just plain scum at worse.

Good news is you convinced me if you are Town you are Town derp and both A50/Chara are of the same alignment. If you are scum they are likely of the same alignment.

Three cheers for the asshole!!
A50/Chara +Nero*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

DTS I want your read on Pepchinga please.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

(FYI I will never call any other player in this game an asshole...Just more a thing I gotta do. All asshole posts refer to me)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:38 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 688, MathBlade wrote:If they are your townread and they said they have game reasons to think someone is Town you either confront them about that and say "Hey A50 what about this?"
Oh you mean like I did in #528?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 693, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 688, MathBlade wrote:If they are your townread and they said they have game reasons to think someone is Town you either confront them about that and say "Hey A50 what about this?"
Oh you mean like I did in #528?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

Fuck my phone. That post is about McMenno. Where is the similar bit for Nero?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

What is your read on Pepchinga?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:43 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 691, MathBlade wrote:DTS I want your read on Pepchinga please.
Oh you mean like I clarified (to Chara) in #604? No, I didn't mention him by name, but if I'm not scumreading someone and I say 'everyone else is in the middle' then it must mean...?
MathBlade wrote:Fuck my phone. That post is about McMenno. Where is the similar bit for Nero?
Because I have report with Chara over our McMenno reads, my Nero read was newer at the time.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:46 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Actually let's just full stop right here. It's clear that you've deluded yourself into thinking I'm scum, and that you've decided that every post I make is a scum post. Therefore nothing I say is going to change your mind. So this pointless back and forth that you don't have any real consideration for just functions to escalate our post counts. Only ask me another question if you're going to clearly consider my responses instead of coming back with more "aha! this also makes you scum" garbage.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

I do think you are scum you are right.

The constant attempts to shutdown discussion do not help that read and I am trying to get you to make concrete stances on players so that way when I do vig you if I am wrong there is something to go by.

I don't post for you. You will never scum claim. I post for others and what they will see out of it when I am inevitably NK'd.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”