Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

Warning initiated with a foot to the face!!!

Take that DodgeTheSaint!
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.
DodgeTheSaint wrote:I'll flip very high powered scum
I debate the high powered part but not the scum part.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:26 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 647, MathBlade wrote:To be clear the only reason I haven't shot you yet is my shot ends the fucking day and I want Almost50/Chara to have their actions set and accountable before I fire. I don't trust you at all. However I don't trust most of this thread. Which is a problem.

Then I don't see why, if you are town, would just refuse to talk to me (or anyone really) about the things happening in this thread. Fine, you've signed my death warrant. Wouldn't it more worth it to have a thorough understanding of a soon to be confirmed town's reads?
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Vifam »

You didn't even kill him you just blocked his vote

DTS is town
ok
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:27 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Although let me hit my Sweet Chin Music on someone so Kuroi can find an awesome video and you can start watching wrestling because it's the best thing!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 653, Vifam wrote:You didn't even kill him you just blocked his vote

DTS is town
That as I said is a warning....

I should watch the video til the end.

Then I take down DTS with a pin and make him unable to vote!!!

Boo yah!
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 652, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 647, MathBlade wrote:To be clear the only reason I haven't shot you yet is my shot ends the fucking day and I want Almost50/Chara to have their actions set and accountable before I fire. I don't trust you at all. However I don't trust most of this thread. Which is a problem.

Then I don't see why, if you are town, would just refuse to talk to me (or anyone really) about the things happening in this thread. Fine, you've signed my death warrant. Wouldn't it more worth it to have a thorough understanding of a soon to be confirmed town's reads?
I am talking. Mainly me asking questions and getting ignored blatantly while you shift things to Nero tells me what I need to. I should not have had to repeat myself four times to get my question answered.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:30 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 655, MathBlade wrote:

DTS is town

Boo yah!
Actually it was my character, HBK who delivered Sweet Chin Music to JBL. Your character, Randy Orton then hit an RKO on my character. The RKO is a cutter that comes 'outta nowhere'. It's a move where Orton grabs someone by the head and pulls him down face first to the mat.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.
In post 649, DodgeTheSaint wrote:The really frustrating part for me is that I was with you on some of your things against Lil Uzi,
this is a lie. Your very attack on me was that my reasons for suspecting Uzi were bad. You would have not called them bad if you agreed with some of them. Further more, you would have
DISCUSSED
them with me if you just merely disagreed. This is scum pleading.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

DTS is town
Explain why DTS is town. Do something other than be a useless log.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Vifam »

Can we just lynch McMenno, he's literally done nothing but fencesat and sheep, he's thrown up a vote on Malp but it's pretty weak and he's not actively pushing anything so why
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Vifam »

MathBlade calm down bro
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:33 am

Post by Vifam »

Such an aggressive person lmao
ok
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:33 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 656, MathBlade wrote:
In post 652, DodgeTheSaint wrote:

I am talking. Mainly me asking questions and getting ignored blatantly while you shift things to Nero tells me what I need to. I should not have had to repeat myself four times to get my question answered.
Which question? The why am I town one? Because I've been answering that question with 85 posts and counting.

The set-up speculation on the other brand? I don't believe it worthwhile, and had you not given me something to consider I probably would have still not engaged you on that.

The part in which you talk to me about reads in this thread? Oh wait, that's what I've been asking you...because while you claim to be town with a dayvig shot, you don't seem very interested in actually hunting for scum in this thread. And even though I continue to extend that olive branch, I get grandstanding instead.

So let me try again. I think Nero is scum, you think Nero is town. I am about to be confirmed town to you, so let's discuss it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 657, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 655, MathBlade wrote:

DTS is town

Boo yah!
Actually it was my character, HBK who delivered Sweet Chin Music to JBL. Your character, Randy Orton then hit an RKO on my character. The RKO is a cutter that comes 'outta nowhere'. It's a move where Orton grabs someone by the head and pulls him down face first to the mat.

"DTS is meeting the mat. I bet it smells like scum tears. Wonder what DTS will do next so do we? Will Math bring down the hammer? Omg there is even posting now...More players enter the ring!!! Will the asshole townie take out scum?!?!?!"
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:34 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 658, Nero Cain wrote:
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 649, DodgeTheSaint wrote:The really frustrating part for me is that I was with you on some of your things against Lil Uzi,
this is a lie. Your very attack on me was that my reasons for suspecting Uzi were bad. You would have not called them bad if you agreed with some of them. Further more, you would have
DISCUSSED
them with me if you just merely disagreed. This is scum pleading.
Incorrect. I scumread you based on your approach to it at the end of Day 1 to Day 2. At no point did I ever dispute specific reasons.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 660, Vifam wrote:Can we just lynch McMenno, he's literally done nothing but fencesat and sheep, he's thrown up a vote on Malp but it's pretty weak and he's not actively pushing anything so why
Nero is claimed Town by A50/Chara softing a PR. I have no interest in Nero unless A50/Chara is flipped. Do you see them as scum together?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:37 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

MathBlade wrote:
In post 660, Vifam wrote:Can we just lynch McMenno, he's literally done nothing but fencesat and sheep, he's thrown up a vote on Malp but it's pretty weak and he's not actively pushing anything so why
Nero is claimed Town by A50/Chara softing a PR. I have no interest in Nero unless A50/Chara is flipped. Do you see them as scum together?
I did not know they softclaimed a PR, and I doubt as the Manager they have a further PR. But maybe that changes things, we'll see.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 666, MathBlade wrote:
Phone fuckup that paragraph is to DTS.

McMenno looks scummy almost always. I am shooting someone today. It will end the day. If you are town you must convince me of such.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 667, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
MathBlade wrote:
I did not know they softclaimed a PR, and I doubt as the Manager they have a further PR. But maybe that changes things, we'll see.
And MathBlade coughs as they are allergic to scum tears...

And also what seems to be bullshit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:40 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I think I know what post you're referring to, and that's not a PR softclaim. But okay, please shoot me because you are so far gone that I cannot help you.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 666, MathBlade wrote:
I think it's unlikely
ok
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 670, DodgeTheSaint wrote:I think I know what post you're referring to, and that's not a PR softclaim. But okay, please shoot me because you are so far gone that I cannot help you.
Assume it isn't. Explain why you don't think so. Because the way I see it A50/Chara and Nero are linked and therefore the same alignment.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:43 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I do assume it isn't because it looks like it based on their read + some set-up spec.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

DodgeTheSaint wrote:At no point did I ever dispute specific reasons.
In post 432, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Nero's reasoning is bad,
In post 432, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Nero's reasoning is bad,

In post 432, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Nero's reasoning is bad

This is not something you'd say if you only disputed a few of my reasons.

DodgeTheSaint wrote: I did not know they softclaimed a PR, and I doubt as the Manager they have a further PR. But maybe that changes things, we'll see.
bullshit you didn't see this.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”