What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #2675 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Ircher »

*she
My bad.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Hosting: The Grand Neighborhood [Ongoing]
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2676 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

how many completed games under your belt, ircher?
balance among all things
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2677 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 2488, drealmerz7 wrote:what exactly IS my defense of SD, titus?

point it out

it's not a defense of him

it's the defense against a poor lynch

mygoodness, you're scum, aren't you?!
The fact you ignire her case and chainsaw Titus in an attempt to keep Slick alive.

Pedit: Learn to freaking read. I have a wiki page for a reason.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2678 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

vrooomvrooooooom

brrzzzzzzzzzzzzz

that is what it deserved
balance among all things
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 2500, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Because I don't understand the case on SD and I feel like Gin's pool is poorly constructed and doesn't line up with where he's been voting. I don't think his claim is real and if it is real I don't like the targets he's offering to shoot. If he lives and shoots AA or Zach and they flip scum I'll reconsider him but I think those slots are town, moreso Zach than AA.

I think drealmerz should be in his lynch pool and I want an explanation as to why he's not. Vig should shoot for someone that had a decent sized wagon today, excepting rb of course
He gave like 10 targets to choose from. /blatant misrep
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 1553, texcat wrote:
In post 1541, Alisae wrote:Like I legit think you are trying to pocket rb.
I must not understand what "pocket" means. Or one of us doesn't??

I thought it was like when a mobster has the police sergeant in his pocket, meaning the police sergeant will do what the mobster tells him to. But Pine isn't trying to tell Rb what to do, it looks exactly the opposite to me. Pine is asking Rb what to do. I hate it when people throw around jargon that I don't understand.

And it bothers me that Alisae threw in the word "legit" here. It's as if she's admitting that her other posts are not what she legitimately thinks.

VOTE: Alisae
I still think that Alisae admitted that she had been posting not what she legitimately thought. She says here that she legitimately thinks. That implies to me that her other posts were not what she legitimately thinks. I think that's a scum tell.

[and one of us still doesn't understand "pocket"]
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

alisae has about 4000001 scumtell repetitions

it's pretty amazing
balance among all things
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 2517, Pine wrote:Only if 'bust' is code for 'Alisae'.
nah, it's code for no lynch.

Pedit: ACE - Answer, Cite, Explain.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 2679, Ircher wrote:
In post 2500, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Because I don't understand the case on SD and I feel like Gin's pool is poorly constructed and doesn't line up with where he's been voting. I don't think his claim is real and if it is real I don't like the targets he's offering to shoot. If he lives and shoots AA or Zach and they flip scum I'll reconsider him but I think those slots are town, moreso Zach than AA.

I think drealmerz should be in his lynch pool and I want an explanation as to why he's not. Vig should shoot for someone that had a decent sized wagon today, excepting rb of course
He gave like 10 targets to choose from. /blatant misrep
But he did not give any of the major wagons today ... Drealm or Alisae ... although he did explain and his explanation did make some sense, even if I don't agree with it.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 2528, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Haven't gotten answers from Zach, Creature, Ircher, Pine, Human, Human, Texcat, Wraith, Slick, Debi, Echo, Dunn, or AA. Busy day tomorrow, see ya'll when my day is over.
In post 2431, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm not going to talk after this point because who I shoot is based on what ya'll come up with (with my authority being supreme but hey gotta satiate that ego).

The two questions in case you forget are:

Shooting Pool: All Alone, Zach, Slick, Echo, Debi, and Texcat

Question 1: Out of the shooting pool, who would you want shot the most?

Question 2: Out of the shooting pool, who would you want shot the least?
1) It benefits town more to vig whoever you want
2) It benefits town more to vig whoever you want
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Alisae »

tex my wagon was major a long as fuck time ago but now it's not.
The major wagons in order from memory were the following
Mine
rb
AA
Slick
Drealmerz and Gin
Slick again.
GTKAS
| here.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2686 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 2530, Pine wrote:
In post 2528, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Haven't gotten answers from Zach, Creature, Ircher, Pine, Human, Human, Texcat, Wraith, Slick, Debi, Echo, Dunn, or AA. Busy day tomorrow, see ya'll when my day is over.
In post 2431, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm not going to talk after this point because who I shoot is based on what ya'll come up with (with my authority being supreme but hey gotta satiate that ego).

Q1: Debi can go.
Q2: I am increasingly feeling like Slick is an attempt at an easy mislynch. There was a really easy flashwagon on him earlier, and now he's a lazy compromise lynch? Yeah, that sounds like bait.
Whom do you propose we lynch instead and why? Also -- Extensive evidence and deep analysis ir your preference is Alisae.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2687 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

tex what do you make of ircher going at me like he is? since you were in his game with me curious what your perspective is
balance among all things
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2688 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by texcat »

It benefits the vig to consider town opinions before shooting whoever they want.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2689 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 2548, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:@Titus: If I'm recalling correctly, Slick said he would be more active and have more to contribute Day 2. Why aren't you willing to hold him to that?
Fair point.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2690 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 2551, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Zach, Ircher, Wraith, Slick, Debi, Echo, AA. Ya'll the last ones not to put input, help a bro, thank you.

this is freaking
9:30 AM EST
on a school day --- be patient.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2691 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2628, Titus wrote:
I would rather no lynch than vote Gin. Fight me.
Stop it, ew.

You shouldn't have called him obv town. Your aggressive style of play makes people unwilling to confront you head on. I. Now the obv scum wagon is stalled and I do not see it kicking off again. Sorry Titus, you've been struck from the jury because of your implied bias. Yes I Googled that shit with no shame, holla @ me. What's that? I'm biased too? Not according to judge WAKE88

In the next 10-12 pages some other fuckery will manage to have taken place of lead wagon, probably SD or dreal.. or fucking Alisae for fuck's sake.

If the lynch becomes one of those then they're most likely going to flip town and you guys are going to act confused and say that they had it coming, then say a bunch of other random shit and then maybe somehow blame Zach for it. I actually already talked about something like this wayyyy earlier in the game.

Gin literally placed everyone that called him scum into his scum pile. He threw "not wanting to contribute" in there for good measure. Yeah, I don't want to contribute to an obvious fakeclaim. It's going to help further the illusion that the claim is valid if I treat it like it is. People are genuinely acting like that man is the towniest motherfucker alive. IF I did what he's done this game the mod would insert a fucking day vig mid game just to shoot me.

All Alone has spoken nothing but sense since he stepped INTO this motherfucker and he's become the scumread of many if I'm not mistaken(except for Titus), including Gin. What the fuck type of parallel universe are we in?

I think Debi gets her reads on me from fortune cookies. She's never directly engaged with me, and I've asked her stuff. Now I'm not expecting any player to keep up with this cluster fuck of a thread 100 90 or even 80 percent but I don't really see the sense there. I don't think that's necessarily scum because her play comes across as too blind. And that's not an insult. I believe you're trying to solve the game, Debi, but I have absolutely no idea how you're coming to these conclusions that you are. I don't bite. Engaging with me is a safe move. Unless your namesake is a mixed drink.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2692 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

all lurkers should be afforded that on D1 UNLESS THERE IS NO ONE SCUMMY AT ALL

but in a 19p

lurkers are not a concern on D1

fuck, in a 15p lurkers aren't a concern on D1

ohyay, zach
balance among all things
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2693 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 2680, texcat wrote:I still think that Alisae admitted that she had been posting not what she legitimately thought. She says here that she legitimately thinks. That implies to me that her other posts were not what she legitimately thinks. I think that's a scum tell.
"legit" is a grammatical intensifier in this context

it doesn't imply his other thoughts are less legit, it just means he feels really strongly about this one
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2694 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 2565, Wraith wrote:
In post 2353, Ircher wrote:
In post 2303, Wraith wrote:Continuing from page 72

Spoiler: Notes
* Wow Echo's #1775 is serious crap. Alisae never has a case on anyone. And coming from ECHO at this point it's just super-hypocritical
* I don't know why talk of lynching Slick has gone out the window at this point.
* dreal is getting better. Actually trying to contribute rather than make excuses for not contributing. Nevertheless, I'm suddenly struck by a theory I had as I went to bed last night on why Creature is playing the way he is, assuming he is town. Not going to say it out loud but I think I have to re-evaluate my read on Creature. I think he's back in the soft townread category. This is good sequence I think it cleared up my reads on a couple players I was having trouble pinning down.
* Titus sheeping Creature of all players is a little odd IMO
* I think I agree with Titus in #1830. Problem is, it's hard to read players based on how they in turn read dreal. It's really easy to scumread dreal for things that (to me at least) seem like normal dreal things
* #1831 JFC dreal. I start townreading you and you say something like that.
* #1832 Townreading Titus. Astonishing how she can replace in like that and post in such a way that I can immediately get a read on her
* #1833 I feel like I missed something on why Zach objects strongly to a Slick lynch
* #1835 and now Titus's sheeping of Creature is even more baffling
* Okay dreal's play just swings wildly between "scummy-ass garbage" and "legit has a point I think" and as a result I'm completely uncomfortable lynching him D1 this game. He just has a naturally-scummy and abrasive playstyle and I think it's sending peoples' radars completely haywire already.
* #1856 makes me think Zach and I are kindred spirits in this regard. For being confirmed town RB seems awfully preoccupied with throwing his
penis
weight around rather than actually trying to scumhunt
* Posts #1865 and #1867 are good examples of why drealmerz is a really bad lynch for the day. Uzi and HS are players I've been getting soft scum vibes from for a while, but even they are coming up with fair points against drealmerz. He's one of those players where it's easy to find him scummy and equally easy to dodge blame if you were on the wagon and he flips town, simply because he's so naturally scummy it's easy to come up with legitimate reasons to lynch him, motives being genuine or not.
* #1874 Fucking. Kill. This. Shit.
* #1897 yet more examples of why drealmerz is actually a shit lynch, not (necessarily) a scum lynch. He does this a lot. He's been doing this practically the entire game so far!
* Okay #1901 is a good post and seems genuine. Even if it's in response to dreal. With a number of new players dipping into my scumreads HS might be getting bumped up to Murky.
* #1908 wow. Not trying to offend people personally, but the huge amount of lurkers who come out to vote the prevailing wagon for shallow or non-existent reasons is just a cancer on this game.
* I can get behind Zach's reasoning in #1945. His bolded there is pretty fucking spot on IMO
* #1965 Fucking hell and I was just starting to get comfortable with Dunn
* #1966 I fucking hate talk like this. Play your damn wincon.
* #1983 oh please this is absolutely fucking hypocritical and it's disgusting
* #1992 thank you a goodpost by Dunn to make up for the last shit one. Even if one of his four scum mentioned is Zach which is shit.
* #2008 I get it now, Dunn. Bad company.
* #2031 jeremiahjohnsonnod.gif
* Ircher reading Alisae as lynchbait but not dreal is rather fucking baffling

Up to page 83 now.

Spoiler: Reads By Category
Townread

rb
Gin
texcat
Ircher
Zach

Soft Townread

Creature
Dunnstral
GE/Titus
All Alone

Neutral/Murky

Kyouko
Debi
Pine
HS
drealmerz

Soft Scumread

Uzi
Echo

Scumread

Slick
Alisae
Since Nadroj's game finished --- The difference between drealm and alisae is that alisae feels genuine and the questionable stuff from his iso seem more subconscious.

Drealm is however on purposely playing like Low-Hanging Fruit (he admittted such in fact).

Thats a huge difference.
ALISAE HAS CALLED HIMSELF LYNCHBAIT ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS SINCE YOU LABELED HIM AS SUCH AND IN FACT HAS EXPRESSED SCUMREADS ON OTHER PLAYERS FOR "PUSHING LYNCHBAIT" (REFERRING TO HIMSELF)
Self-aware doesn't change the genuine feel of the posts. Again, Alisae feels like he is playing genuine whereas Dreal is just obfuscating, etc. on purpose to avoid getting metaread and to "trap" players into lynching him implying he is much more skilled than he trues to imitate.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2695 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 2575, Titus wrote:
In post 2573, Wraith wrote:
In post 2572, Titus wrote:Slick is an existing candidate.

The Real Gin and Tonic is nit. He's a provable PR claim.
I mean if most of the players agree this is the path we want to take then I'm fine lynching someone else today (I
wonder who
?). Thing this fakeclaim by Gin seems incredibly obvious to me and I don't want to let it slide based on just a couple of people who buy into it.
Then the evidence will fail to come in day 2. If there's no additional corpse, we get information about the roles scum have. Plus, we force scum to block the vig.

If Gin is scum, then, we still have the data from the push and no extra kill will appear since scum vigs are blacklisted in normals.
Pointing out that multiball is a possibility and could screw this plan.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2696 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by texcat »

Drealm, I've only been in that one game with you. And you were scum. And your meta from that one game does not match your meta from this game. I don't know about Ircher's experience with you, so I'd give him the benefit of doubt on that one. I definitely can see some of his points. My concern with Ircher is that he seems to irrationally be protecting scum lynchbait like Alisae.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2697 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 2577, Wraith wrote:
In post 2576, texcat wrote:
In post 2575, Titus wrote:
In post 2573, Wraith wrote:
In post 2572, Titus wrote:Slick is an existing candidate.

The Real Gin and Tonic is nit. He's a provable PR claim.
I mean if most of the players agree this is the path we want to take then I'm fine lynching someone else today (I
wonder who
?). Thing this fakeclaim by Gin seems incredibly obvious to me and I don't want to let it slide based on just a couple of people who buy into it.
Then the evidence will fail to come in day 2. If there's no additional corpse, we get information about the roles scum have. Plus, we force scum to block the vig.

If Gin is scum, then, we still have the data from the push and no extra kill will appear since scum vigs are blacklisted in normals.
Gin's role is not provable. You have to assume that this is single-ball, that there is no SK, that there isn't a vig that isn't counter-claiming, that there isn't a vig that isn't a x-shot. No matter how many kills there are overnight, it won't prove Gin's role.
IIRC it is because Vigs in Normal games must have a kill flavor distinguishable from other factions.
no, there CANNOT be separate kill flavors.
/derp
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2698 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

it's less skill and more ability

great intuition and insight into personalities

it serves me, but I'm not super-skilled

that scumgame you saw from me wasn't skill, it was ability

I need to get better with mechanics, I think once that part of the game starts to become second nature I'ma be dangerous

now I'm just a wild card with potential dangerousness
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2699 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2696, texcat wrote:Drealm, I've only been in that one game with you. And you were scum. And your meta from that one game does not match your meta from this game. I don't know about Ircher's experience with you, so I'd give him the benefit of doubt on that one. I definitely can see some of his points. My concern with Ircher is that he seems to irrationally be protecting scum lynchbait like Alisae.
this is Ircher and my first game together
and that was the first game of his I'd been in
balance among all things

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”